MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adnan Syed Story: Myth of Murder. Pat Brown

2 posters

Go down

The Adnan Syed Story: Myth of Murder. Pat Brown Empty The Adnan Syed Story: Myth of Murder. Pat Brown

Post  Mimi Fri 23 Sep 2022, 11:42 pm

Adnan Syed has just been released from prison after 22 years but is on licence pending a retrial. He was convicted in 1999 for the murder of his ex-girlfriend Hae, a Korean girl.

Did anyone listen to the podcast called "Serial" back in about 2014. It was gripping and I could never wait for the next episode?

Pat Brown released a podcast about the whole case a few months ago which threw new light on the case - she is so insightful.

Well I've noticed a few crime websites refocusing on the case since Adnan Syed has been released on licence. Many people are maintaining his innocence of the murder of Hae, but I was never so inclined and nor is Pat.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

The Adnan Syed Story: Myth of Murder. Pat Brown Empty Re: The Adnan Syed Story: Myth of Murder. Pat Brown

Post  Freedom Sun 25 Sep 2022, 9:38 pm

I only heard about this recently when I came across Pat's YouTube video on the case.

I sometimes find her presentation irritating and rambling - though she's great when she gets to the point - and this was the case with this video.

I may give it another go.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down