MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

+24
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Inca
Heisenburg
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Bubblewrapped
Poe
dogs don't lie
bluebell
wjk
hesla
travis macbickle
candyfloss
Andrew
costello
chirpyinsect
Freedom
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Anne
Tryingagain
Châtelaine
Admin
28 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 5 Empty Re: FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 25 Dec 2014, 12:57 am

thank god for that!

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 5 Empty ONGOING PROBLEMS with forumotion

Post  costello Tue 30 Dec 2014, 9:49 am

Hi I am unable to log out of the forum.Is anyone else having the same problem?
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 5 Empty Re: FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

Post  candyfloss Tue 30 Dec 2014, 10:11 am

costello wrote:Hi I am unable to log out of the forum.Is anyone else having the same problem?
Hi Costello, I have tried twice and having no problems yet this morning, although sometimes it does go in areas/regions so it may be to come Smile

Have you tried clearing your cookies on the forum?

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 5 Empty ONGOING PROBLEMS with forumotion

Post  costello Tue 30 Dec 2014, 10:40 am

Have done, will do more regularly before flagging up a problem. Thanks.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 30 Dec 2014, 10:41 am

Was the site down there for everyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 30 Dec 2014, 10:44 am

Certainly was here - and other forums too.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 30 Dec 2014, 10:46 am

Freedom wrote:Certainly was here - and other forums too.

Phew, thanks Freedom x

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 30 Dec 2014, 10:46 am

No nothing happened with me.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 30 Dec 2014, 10:53 am

costello wrote:No nothing happened with me.

Oh, that's strange?
JH was down too (nosey) but no mention of it from anyone there either, so far.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:29 pm

costello wrote:Hi I am unable to log out of the forum.Is anyone else having the same problem?

I don't know if my memory's going but I think I've logged off then when I come back to the forum the next day I'm still logged on.

How do I delete forum cookies?

Ignore that line, I've just found the thing to click on to at the bottom of the Home page!

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:31 pm

Go to the home page - near the bottom on the right hand side it says "Delete the forum cookies".
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:33 pm

Freedom wrote:Go to the home page - near the bottom on the right hand side it says "Delete the forum cookies".

I found it just after I'd posted. Thanks very much.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 05 Jan 2015, 4:11 pm

Forumotion really slow or non existant, across all the forums including their own help forum.  Either taking forever to load or showing white page.

This is getting rather a routine now Rolling Eyes  Nothing we can do just bear with it. Sleep

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 05 Jan 2015, 4:41 pm

candyfloss wrote:Forumotion really slow or non existant, across all the forums including their own help forum.  Either taking forever to load or showing white page.

This is getting rather a routine now Rolling Eyes  Nothing we can do just bear with it. Sleep

Thank you candyfloss.
I thought it was just me .           What a relief.

Very slow to load, then everything just disappears.     Been switching everything off/on etc to cure it !        Rolling Eyes

Last edited by bluebell on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ty cf)

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 05 Jan 2015, 4:44 pm

Drives you bonkers doesn't it.  I always check other forums first and if they are having trouble, as well as forumotion help forum, then I know they are messing about again!  It has all been rather too frequent though in recent months, and although it only last a few minutes most times, it is very annoying I know.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:41 pm

It is, indeed, annoying. Also because they mixed-up my email alerts. It seems, that their recent moving to another server has only brought on additional problems ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 5 Empty ONGOING PROBLEMS with Forumotion.

Post  costello Mon 23 Mar 2015, 12:09 pm

I am having problems with pages running slow and then blanking out. I have deleted the cookies, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference. Is it just me?
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 23 Mar 2015, 12:12 pm

Okay here at the moment but Forumotion has been doing maintenance over the last few days.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 15 Jun 2015, 7:43 pm

I keep getting booted off the forum with the message, "Could not obtain users informations". (yes, users informations Rolling Eyes )

It'll probably sort itself out but if I vanish send a search party with booze and chocolate Smile
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 5 Empty Re:ONGOING PROBLEMS.

Post  costello Mon 15 Jun 2015, 8:05 pm

Posts seem to be disappearing and then reappearing, strange, I have had an error message, not sure what it is all about.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 15 Jun 2015, 8:33 pm

I expect they (forumotion_) are doing their usual maintenance or upgrading something. I have had terribly slow loading pages and yesterday a post appeared then disappeared then appeared again. They will sort it out shortly I expect. I will take a look at their page to see if anything is said there.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 5 Empty Maintenance and Slowdowns planned for this week by Forumotion

Post  candyfloss Wed 24 Jun 2015, 12:02 pm

Problems at forumotion.  Forum down for a while, ongoing maintenance notice being put up, am waiting for reply from forumotion!!

Last edited by candyfloss on Wed 24 Jun 2015, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 24 Jun 2015, 12:09 pm

It can't be down now as you've just posted!

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 24 Jun 2015, 12:13 pm

Freedom wrote:It can't be down now as you've just posted!

Phew thought we'd been whooshed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 24 Jun 2015, 12:16 pm

Me too Wink
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next