MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

+24
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Inca
Heisenburg
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Bubblewrapped
Poe
dogs don't lie
bluebell
wjk
hesla
travis macbickle
candyfloss
Andrew
costello
chirpyinsect
Freedom
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Anne
Tryingagain
Châtelaine
Admin
28 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 3 Empty ONGOING PROBLEMS with forumotion

Post  costello Wed 29 Oct 2014, 12:53 pm

Re-Those crèche records- I cannot read any posts after chirpyinsect yesterday@10.32pm.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 3 Empty Re: FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

Post  Andrew Wed 29 Oct 2014, 12:57 pm

Everything is absolutely fine with me and all in order, but I never use the portal though so assuming that's why people are having problems..
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 3 Empty Re: FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

Post  candyfloss Wed 29 Oct 2014, 12:58 pm

costello wrote:Re-Those crèche records- I cannot read any posts after chirpyinsect yesterday@10.32pm.

Did you change your clock in your profile Costello and save it.  Also delete the forum cookies, located on index page with threads listed bottom right hand corner........it says delete forum cookies.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 3 Empty ONGOING PROBLEMS with forumotion

Post  costello Wed 29 Oct 2014, 1:40 pm

Yes Candyfloss have changed time, still the same, although now I have had a problem with trying to log in.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 29 Oct 2014, 1:44 pm

costello wrote:Yes Candyfloss have changed time, still the same, although now I have had a problem with trying to log in.

As I said to Freedom, perhaps they are messing with certain areas at a time?  I have looked at forumotion help and there is a thread on logging out problems, seems new problems being reported all the time.  Let's give it a day or two to hopefully be sorted........it really is a nuisance though.  This new datacentre has so far proved rather troublesome.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 3 Empty ONGOING PROBLEMS with forumotin

Post  costello Wed 29 Oct 2014, 1:52 pm

Will do and thanks for your help.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 3 Empty Can't Post or Start Topic??

Post  candyfloss Thu 06 Nov 2014, 4:38 pm

Anyone having problems posting???

I have just logged into IE and can't post or start a topic.  I then went to Firefox Mozilla browser and that seems to be ok.

Also the cookies notice at the bottom and not being able to get rid of it, seems to be yet another problem with forumotion, here is a link.........

http://help.forumotion.com/t136562-information-collection-practices-cookies#921361

Last edited by candyfloss on Mon 17 Nov 2014, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 06 Nov 2014, 4:47 pm

Can anyone post...........please reply if you can.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 06 Nov 2014, 4:50 pm

YES, I'M HERE!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 06 Nov 2014, 4:56 pm

Yes, but it is taking ages for the page to render.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 06 Nov 2014, 4:56 pm

Test.

Wouldn't let me quote your message though CF.

Taking ages to load up as well though for some reason.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  travis macbickle Thu 06 Nov 2014, 5:00 pm

As-salamu alaykum.

Last edited by travis macbickle on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
travis macbickle
travis macbickle

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 06 Nov 2014, 5:01 pm

I can post again now on IE. They are messing about again!!

Do you have the cookies sign, and does it go away when you click ok or keep coming back, that seems another problem.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 06 Nov 2014, 5:03 pm

Yes, I've got that. No matter how many times you press OK, it comes back.

It's not on other forums though.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 06 Nov 2014, 5:06 pm

Freedom wrote:Yes, I've got that. No matter how many times you press OK, it comes back.

It's not on other forums though.
No must be different areas or not affecting some like .net etc., but my link on first post shows someone having trouble, so I expect there will be more. Will give it a day to see if they sort it out.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 3 Empty Can't Post Reply or Start Topic

Post  hesla Thu 06 Nov 2014, 5:18 pm

I'm here too clicked ok and cookies notice went away.
hesla
hesla

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 06 Nov 2014, 5:26 pm

hesla wrote:I'm here too clicked ok and cookies notice went away.

You're lucky, it doesn't for me, someone else having problems so it is definitely a forumotion problem.........

http://help.forumotion.com/t136562-information-collection-practices-cookies#921375

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Thu 06 Nov 2014, 6:02 pm

Cookies still here after clicking ok. A lot of trouble reading some threads though, keeps taking me to App Store!

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 06 Nov 2014, 6:22 pm

Took ages to bring it up but I can post
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 06 Nov 2014, 6:24 pm

candyfloss wrote:Can anyone post...........please reply if you can.

Can also quote now. Using IE
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 06 Nov 2014, 6:31 pm

Sorry this may be on wrong thread as have had to switch OS and wait ages for post reply to come up and can`t remember what thread I was on. Mods please move to the Brunt thread.

Here is a copy and paste from the McCann archives in reply to Resistor who remembered Brunty talking bout MBM having a broken neck

Reports on the death of Madeleine before FSS results were switched, pulled, removed ?

"An early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned a certain blood spray ... commensurate with a certain type of broken larynx ... some DNA samples found related to cerebal fluids indicates a broken neck or fracture skull". Also "Sousa himself told of this very fine mist of spray that was found in the apartment".

This live report was made outside the Police Station at the time Kate McCann was being interviewed, therefore, she must have been presented with the FSS results.
This information was released only once that night - BBC 6 o'clock news.

Sorry here is the link

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCMQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsteelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.com%2F2011%2F12%2Fmadeleines-broken-neck.html&ei=MMdbVMPdLZPSaMj-goAK&usg=AFQjCNF6RX6m5fNTW6lUkk22bRSyBvaMgQ&sig2=W2K6u89oRaQKJq1bES_IHg&bvm=bv.78677474,d.d2s

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 06 Nov 2014, 6:35 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:Sorry this may be on wrong thread as have had to switch OS and wait ages for post reply to come up and can`t remember what thread I was on. Mods please move to the Brunt thread.

Here is a copy and paste from the McCann archives in reply to Resistor who remembered Brunty talking bout MBM having a broken neck

Reports on the death of Madeleine before FSS results were switched, pulled, removed ?

"An early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned a certain blood spray ... commensurate with a certain type of broken larynx ... some DNA samples found related to cerebal fluids indicates a broken neck or fracture skull". Also "Sousa himself told of this very fine mist of spray that was found in the apartment".

This live report was made outside the Police Station at the time Kate McCann was being interviewed, therefore, she must have been presented with the FSS results.
This information was released only once that night - BBC 6 o'clock news.

Chirpy no link there at all, so where is this from? It needs to be verified properly.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Fri 07 Nov 2014, 9:47 pm

My cookie bar has gone, yay cheers

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 3 Empty Pages not loading or very slowly

Post  candyfloss Tue 25 Nov 2014, 11:30 am

Just to inform you that forumotion is having problems again - here is a thread explaining and people complaining ..........

http://help.forumotion.com/t136966-my-site-won-t-load-and-this-site-is-extremely-slow-too#924824

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next