MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

+24
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Inca
Heisenburg
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Bubblewrapped
Poe
dogs don't lie
bluebell
wjk
hesla
travis macbickle
candyfloss
Andrew
costello
chirpyinsect
Freedom
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Anne
Tryingagain
Châtelaine
Admin
28 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 4 Empty Re: FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

Post  Andrew Tue 25 Nov 2014, 11:40 am

I kept getting directed to some 'maintenance site' the other day when couldn't log on.

Not had it since though.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 4 Empty Re: FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

Post  candyfloss Thu 27 Nov 2014, 7:35 pm

Forum playing up again, as are other forumotion forums by the look of it.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 27 Nov 2014, 7:38 pm

Oh thanks candyfloss, I thought it was just me.

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 4 Empty Re:Pages not loading or very slowly

Post  costello Fri 28 Nov 2014, 5:21 am

I stay logged in most of the time,but for some reason I couldn't get on the forum at all last night.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 4 Empty Re:Pages not loading or very slowly

Post  costello Mon 08 Dec 2014, 2:48 pm

Hi I am having trouble with logging in as well as pages loading really slowly again, is anyone else having the same problems?
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 08 Dec 2014, 2:57 pm

Same here.......Playing up again Costello, they must be doing some work/maintenance or updating the forums again.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 08 Dec 2014, 4:31 pm

Glad it isn't just me. I'm having enough trouble with Windows 8 or 8.1 anyway and fearful I'd done something !

I just wish they would do these things really early morning (before dawn) to cause us in Europe less inconvenience.

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 4 Empty Pages not loading or very slowly

Post  costello Wed 10 Dec 2014, 4:51 pm

Candyfloss I am just checking if I can post or not, I have had trouble yet again with pages loading slowly.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 10 Dec 2014, 4:55 pm

It's not slow for me Costello at the moment.  I think though that forumotion must be doing something again!

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:37 pm

Is anyone else having problems today? There are some parts of the site I can't access, it just brings up a blank page.

I have tried restarting my computer, also tried going through the portal to subjects I want to read, but still getting blanks.

Is it just me, or is it a general problem. It is very frustrating. scratch

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 4 Empty "Could Not Select Groups"

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:38 pm

Seen this message several times this morning, I am assuming it's a Forumotion thing?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:39 pm

Yes, I'm having a nightmare in posting anything though that's probably good news for some people!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:39 pm

I am having a problem where you click on a post and it just says general error with the header page.  You just have to go back and then click again and it works.

Forumotion were doing something earlier as the forum was taking ages to load again, I expect this is another glitch to do with an update they have done.  Will go and look at their help site in a bit to see if anyone else is having the same.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:42 pm

Well I did a double check and it is the Operation Grange thread which now has a blank page. Mostly going back and trying again eventually brings up the thread but this one in particular is verboten to me. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:44 pm

Resistor wrote:Seen this message several times this morning, I am assuming it's a Forumotion thing?

Me too also whole page just disappeared. Happened over the way when I was nosing this morning too.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:46 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Resistor wrote:Seen this message several times this morning, I am assuming it's a Forumotion thing?

Me too also whole page just disappeared. Happened over the way when I was nosing this morning too.

Yep, forumotion having problems again.  Latest update has caused yet another glitch by the looks of it.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 4 Empty Re:Could not select groups

Post  costello Tue 16 Dec 2014, 2:10 pm

My screen has gone blank an hour or so ago,now it seems I cannot get back on the forum from google. I can only read threads from the Portal.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 16 Dec 2014, 2:25 pm

Mine seems a bit better now Costello.  There are definitely problems so we will just have to bear with it.  Have you tried to resart your computer.  Also it is good to clear all the forum cookies.......right hand corner right at the bottom of index page.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 4 Empty Re:Could Not Select Groups

Post  costello Tue 16 Dec 2014, 2:47 pm

Bingo, thanks Candyfloss I think I will stay logged in now.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 16 Dec 2014, 6:04 pm

I was having the same problems too. Thought at first it was because I updated Mozilla Firefox. But it's Forumotion then ...?
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 16 Dec 2014, 6:06 pm

And I had this problem too today. But it seems to have "settled" meanwhile Smile
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 16 Dec 2014, 6:55 pm

I've had the problem too. Hopefully sorted now.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 20 Dec 2014, 8:17 pm

Couldn't access this forum for about 10 minutes or so...........

All the other forums were the same, including forumotion's own forum.  It then came back for a minute and vanished again.  We should be getting used to this by now santa

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 20 Dec 2014, 9:07 pm

Same here. But I didn't panic this time, as you say, we're getting used to iy now. rendeer

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 24 Dec 2014, 10:46 pm

Well all forumotion forums have been down for about an hour, pretty bad Rolling Eyes   Even their own helpsite was down, so I looked on facebook page of theirs and saw it there that all forums were down........

https://www.facebook.com/forumotionpage

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next