MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello and introduce yourself here

+136
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Heisenburg
Freedom
candyfloss
Veracity
AnOldFriend
JohnnyH
Lois Jones
Unknown_Soldier
Ferrino
amber1911
curious
unreorganised
mumof6
LeoMcSick
What's_up_doc?
kellie
Hope
Bloodhound
Bashibozkedi
Birdy
mrjnh
kylie
Yorkshiregel
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
AgProv
Inca
EileenC
Connie
Honeyblade
Rosa canina
caseyjones
poster
Bubblewrapped
crabbit
chris
JJ
Rufus T
Mo
PeterMac
ciawoman
mad world
Guinea Pig
sofa
Ignored
Rowena
margaret
flowergirl
dentdelion
Shrike
bobbin
Thetruth
Suki
hicks
Helenmeg
seahorse
Stewie
chubbarie
Chop Suey on Toast
Burst
Ixta
jozi
Falafel
Tristar
TexMac
CynicAl
JustaLurker
ROMAntici
Ribisl
Rob Royston
anny
PMR
Antonia
saloongirl
Magnum
coppernob
poppyfox
AndyB
Vici
Carlymichelle
selkie
Cristobell
Andrew
KathyBelle
travis macbickle
nobodythereeither
Beanie
Muratfan
gbwales
DIBarlow
Bampots
Me
pollyanna
Scrants
dantezebu
Janesgirl
CaT
fatfiona
cherry
bluebell
Mimi
Marky
truthwillout
Lioned
hesla
chrissie
Louisa
Curiouser
Lorraine
wjk
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Fiat500
womandotcom
bellisa
Justformaddiemccann
costello
MikeAbrams
Shnooks
Gaggzy
Poppy
eltee
Meteor
Châtelaine
chilli
DarkestDawn
End
Jellybot
Anne
Dee Coy
Mearns
mara thon
dazedandconfused
Admin
140 posters

Page 26 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 26 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Ignored Fri 26 Dec 2014, 8:05 pm

Mimi wrote:Welcome `ignored` - you won`t be ignored here so perhaps you should have called yourself `ignored over yonder` or something similar  sunny

Indeed Mimi, I must admit to having metaphorically waltzed out of the other place in a strop intent on registering here, and I really should have picked a more upbeat name, but I'm stuck with it now so I'll have to make the best of it! Thank you for your reply  Very Happy

Hello to Marky too, thanks for your kind words Very Happy

Ah, this is nice, feeling at home already. I've just made a giant Xmassy bread pudding to use up all the bread I panic bought on Christmas eve- well the shops were shut for one whole day, weren't they?!  Laughing
I wish I could share it with you all. Belated Merry Christmas and an early wish for a Happy New year to everybody

Maybe, just maybe this will be the year we see justice for Madeleine!

Ignored

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 26 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  candyfloss Fri 26 Dec 2014, 8:20 pm

Welcome to you Ignored, and hopefully you won't be. Laughing   Lovely cat, is it yours?

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ignored Fri 26 Dec 2014, 8:32 pm

candyfloss wrote:Welcome to you Ignored, and hopefully you won't be. Laughing   Lovely cat, is it yours?

Many thanks Candyfloss.

The cat's name is Ruby, and yes, I belong to him lol!

Ignored

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 26 Dec 2014, 9:06 pm

If you (or anyone) want to change your user name, just send a private message to Candyfloss.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Ignored Fri 26 Dec 2014, 10:43 pm

Freedom wrote:If you (or anyone) want to change your user name, just send a private message to Candyfloss.

Thanks Freedom, good to know there is a 'cooling off period' if needed!

Although, given that my avatar is a picture of the cat giving me the look that says...

"I've been sitting on this windowsill for precisely two and a half seconds and you STILL haven't let me in yet, ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?"...

I might keep the name!

Ignored

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 26 Dec 2014, 11:06 pm

One thing I can say is that your posts would not have been ignored - many would have read them and agreed but are too scared to pipe up.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 26 Dec 2014, 11:26 pm

Although, not here, who are you darn! Joking.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 04 Jan 2015, 11:50 am

Happy Birthday to HiDeHo xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 04 Jan 2015, 11:53 am

Is it her birthday?  If ao Happy birthday HdH.  She joined here on 28th August 2014, one of our first few members, but has never even looked in, confused

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 04 Jan 2015, 11:54 am

Yes she has posted on Facebook that it's her birthday.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 04 Jan 2015, 11:56 am

candyfloss wrote:Is it her birthday?  If ao Happy birthday HdH.  She joined here on 28th August 2014, one of our first few members, but has never even looked in, confused

Seems so, what a pity see hasn't looked since she joined, but, she did join and does great work too!
She knows we're here xxx

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 26 Empty Hello everyone I am new on the forum!

Post  sofa Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:00 pm

Just decided to stop on Jill havern as I felt this forum has some incredible discriminating post on a specific community and I feel that I did not want to be identified with it anymore. I hope I will be welcome here!

sofa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:02 pm

Hi sofa - I`ve just watched the attack on you over there and half expected to see you here. It`s got a lot worse in the last few months over there.

Welcome  flower
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  sofa Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:04 pm

Thank you for your welcome, it is a shame but I am happy that I have find your forum.

sofa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:06 pm

You`ll find loads of us here have either left there in disgust or been banned. I was Woofer over there and got banned a few weeks ago.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  sofa Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:11 pm

I haven't been participated as much into the discussion but I was reading new information on a daily basis. There probably was a reason why I wouldn't participate, kind of 'aggressive at times', wasting time arguing over silly things. But for once today I reacted to the discriminating comments made by few of them and I was shock to realise that people who actually saying their fighting for Justice, are actually promoting discrimination and hate. SHOCKING!!

sofa

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:19 pm

Hi sofa and welcome to the forum xx Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:20 pm

It`s more civilised here sofa. Candyfloss and Freedom try and keep postings polite and respectful - there are ways of discussing views in a respectful manner.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:28 pm

Hello Sofa and welcome.
Racial, religious or sexual discrimination is never productive as there are good and bad factions in every sphere of society.
I hope you will not encounter such things here. I look forward to your thoughts on the case of Madeleine McCann if you care to post them and also any other views on the terrible situation in your birth? country over the last few days.
I admire you for joining in the march.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  sofa Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:33 pm

Thank you chirpyinsect!

sofa

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 26 Empty Hi from sofa

Post  candyfloss Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:36 pm

Hi and welcome sofa.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sofa Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:40 pm

Thank you Candyfloss!

sofa

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:43 pm

Hi, sofa! I've just posted on Jill's forum how welcome your remarks were in bringing a bit of perspective and normality to the debate. Sometimes it's easy to lose sight of the bigger picture, and certainly I think some over there have long since lost sight of rational thinking. Ultima thule's thoughts are the exception over the last few days, her posts on the horrific events in your country have been a sane voice, in my opinion.

Anyway, you're here now, and welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post  sofa Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:50 pm

Thank you Deecoy, I have faith in the majority of British people, this why I chose to live here.

sofa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 11 Jan 2015, 10:23 pm

Welcome sofa.Have just gone back to read some of that thread and your posts and you were making a very admirable stand for common sense.Well done.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum