MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capabilities of the Dogs

+36
unreorganised
Hope
dandaar
PMR
poster
Satsuma
Inca
Hellsbells
Poe
Catupatree
Admin
joyce1938
candyfloss
seahorse
TheTruthWillOut
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
Heisenburg
AndyB
bluebell
froggy
Walt
PeterMac
Bubblewrapped
chrissie
costello
Helenmeg
Bampots
chirpyinsect
Mimi
dogs don't lie
Dee Coy
Châtelaine
Andrew
nobodythereeither
DarkestDawn
40 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 5 Empty Re: Capabilities of the Dogs

Post  froggy Sat 26 Sep 2015, 2:54 pm

He may not be on that committee any more. A current list of members can be found here
https://www.gov.uk/government/groups/committee-on-medical-aspects-of-radiation-in-the-environment-comare#membership

scroll down for membership
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 26 Sep 2015, 3:10 pm

froggy wrote:He may not be on that committee any more. A current list of members can be found here
https://www.gov.uk/government/groups/committee-on-medical-aspects-of-radiation-in-the-environment-comare#membership

scroll down for membership

Thanks for that.  That's another question, was he pushed or did he jump. I've found this extract from a post from Joana Morais -

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/mccanns-links-to-government-as-origin.html

News Anchor Andreia Vale - The connections of the McCann family to the British government have always been viewed as one of the reasons for the heightened media coverage given to the case. Maddie's father worked for the government and would have aspirations of integrating the executive.

Voice over - From the news of the alleged abduction until the English police landed in Portugal was a matter of few hours. The proximity of the girl's father with the English government made it easier to give priority to the case and mobilize the necessary means. Gerry McCann worked in a committee for the Government which analysed the impact of Nuclear plants in the environment, at a time when Tony Blair was the prime minister. As a doctor, a cardiologist by profession, the "McCann father" wished to go further and everything suggested that he aspired to have a political office in the government, namely as health minister. The way in which he asked for help when Maddie disappeared also indicates the proximity with the British government. Gerry McCann would have called one of Tony Blair's aides, at the time an university professor. It is this man who takes the first steps in order to help the McCann family. Another name that appears is Clarence Mitchell, he came to Portugal to advise the McCann couple and to liaise with the media. In his CV was his role as the director of a department that monitored the press and all the news for the British government. He was also the head of the Comms Cabinet Office of Gordon Brown. Connections that succeed in sending to the Algarve dogs, experts, police, and various resources from the United Kingdom.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I find the sentence referring to GM as aspiring to have a political office, namely as health minister, most intriguing.  I've never seen that mentioned before. I wonder where that information came from.

Last edited by Don't Forget Madeleine on Sat 26 Sep 2015, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added last sentence)

Back to top Go down

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 5 Empty Where is GM now ??

Post  bluebell Sat 26 Sep 2015, 5:20 pm

https://www.omniamed.co.uk/meetings/london/cardiology/autumn2015

Dr Gerry McCann
Consultant Cardiologist; Glenfield Hospital and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Department of Cardiovascular Sciences, University of Leicester
Gerry McCann
Gerry McCann is a Consultant Cardiologist, having been appointed in 2005, and is a Reader in Cardiovascular Imaging at the University of Leicester and an executive member of the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Leicester Cardiovascular Biomedical Research Unit. He is currently undertaking a research fellowship funded by the NIHR and is a visiting fellow at the University of Oxford. Gerry is a graduate of the University of Glasgow where he also undertook postgraduate training and his doctoral research. Cardiology training included periods in Glasgow, New Zealand and Leicester before completing a fellowship in Cardiac MRI (CMR) in 2004 at the VU Medical Center in Amsterdam under the supervision of Prof. van Rossum. Dr McCann directs a very active clinical imaging research programme with funding from the British Heart Foundation, MRC and the National Institute of Health Research. Disease interests include coronary artery disease, heart failure and valvular heart disease. Dr McCann was the principal investigator of the Complete v Lesion-Only Primary PCI Trial MRI substudy (CvLPRIT CMR) that was funded by the NIHR.

Last edited by bluebell on Sat 26 Sep 2015, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding info)

Back to top Go down

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 5 Empty Sometimes the dogs aren't that good

Post  AndyB Tue 17 Nov 2015, 8:11 pm

AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 02 Dec 2015, 6:19 pm

A Scottish tourist got missing in Amsterdam mid November this year.
They've now used dogs, who sniffed at one of his used T-shirts and today found him in the water!
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 02 Dec 2015, 6:34 pm

but, but, but.........their notoriously unreliable!

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 04 Mar 2016, 3:59 pm

Ask the dogs Sandra,or is it being said that a false trail was laid to fool the dogs brought in some time later,of course the McCanns could not know of this,conspiracy too far for me.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 04 Mar 2016, 4:06 pm

Heisenburg wrote:Ask the dogs Sandra,or is it being said that a false trail was laid to fool the dogs brought in some time later,of course the McCanns could not know of this,conspiracy too far for me.

It is possible they would know that dogs might be brought in at some point. There are plenty of precedents for that. The dogs evidence has always brought me back to earth in my meanderings but FP did used to work fir a company that produced synthetic cadaverine. Quite why they would implicate themselves that way is also almost a deal breaker unless they were getting out of hand and that was to reign them in.
Even I agree it is a theory too far....almost. but what if?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 04 Mar 2016, 4:08 pm

Someone mentioned earlier that it was Jane Tanner who worked for such a company.

Some proof would be good, whether it was her or Fiona Payne.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 04 Mar 2016, 4:09 pm

Freedom wrote:Someone mentioned earlier that it was Jane Tanner who worked for such a company.

could be right Freedom, admit I might have misremembered who it was. Sure I read it on here though.

Back to top Go down

Post  seahorse Fri 04 Mar 2016, 4:19 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Freedom wrote:Someone mentioned earlier that it was Jane Tanner who worked for such a company.

could be right Freedom, admit I might have misremembered who it was. Sure I read it on here though.

Jane Tanner worked in marketing for Fisher Scientific. They do produce cadaverine.

Didn't know she worked for Exeter Uni: http://www.exeter.ac.uk/departments/communication/webteam/team/janetanner/

According to Wikipedia you can make it yourself at home. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadaverine

Last edited by seahorse on Fri 04 Mar 2016, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
seahorse
seahorse

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 04 Mar 2016, 4:20 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Heisenburg wrote:Ask the dogs Sandra,or is it being said that a false trail was laid to fool the dogs brought in some time later,of course the McCanns could not know of this,conspiracy too far for me.

It is possible they would know that dogs might be brought in at some point. There are plenty of precedents for that. The dogs evidence has always brought me back to earth in my meanderings but FP did used to work fir a company that produced synthetic cadaverine. Quite why they would implicate themselves that way is also almost a deal breaker unless they were getting out of hand and that was to reign them in.
Even I agree it is a theory too far....almost. but what if?

KM had a dream,then the dogs were brought in,British dogs,British handler if you want a comspiracy.
But to allow the MC's to go after Mr Amaral on the back of an hoax,can't see it.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 04 Mar 2016, 4:21 pm

seahorse wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:

Jane Tanner worked in marketing for Fisher Scientific. They do produce cadaverine.

According to Wikipedia you can make it yourself at home. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadaverine

Yes, the company name is here in her statement and she was a Marketing Manager.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE-TANNER-10MAY.htm

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nannygroves Fri 04 Mar 2016, 4:21 pm

The McCanns could not know of this? Pray tell me why that is.
nannygroves
nannygroves

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 04 Mar 2016, 4:23 pm

nannygroves wrote:

If its pre planned and some giant hoax is it seriously being proposed that Mr Grime was in on it?
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 04 Mar 2016, 4:47 pm

seahorse wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:

Didn't know she worked for Exeter Uni: http://www.exeter.ac.uk/departments/communication/webteam/team/janetanner/

My bad on the name but I thought I had read it. Thanks Seahorse.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 04 Mar 2016, 4:51 pm

Interesting info from wiki.

Elevated levels of cadaverine have been found in the urine of some patients with defects in lysine metabolism. The odor commonly associated with bacterial vaginosis has been linked to cadaverine and putrescine.[8]

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Fri 04 Mar 2016, 5:01 pm

Forgive me ... but ... someone suggesting KM urinated behind the sofa ... ?

ETA I've seen discussion on this subject - no offense meant - some 8 years ago and it led nowhere.
And we must recognise and remember Eddie's track record in multiple criminal cases.

Last edited by Châtelaine on Fri 04 Mar 2016, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 04 Mar 2016, 5:03 pm

I don't think I want to go there either literally or metaphorically.

Are we saying the scent could have come not from a dead body but from someone with a urine infection?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 04 Mar 2016, 5:17 pm

Freedom wrote:I don't think I want to go there either literally or metaphorically.

Are we saying the scent could have come not from a dead body but from someone with a urine infection?
Nah, it was someone with bad breath..........

http://www.therabreath.com/articles/oral-care-tips-and-advice/bad-breath-can-practically-smell-like-death-3707/

Laughing Laughing

In which case the dogs would have alerted everywhere Smile

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 5 Empty Re:Pat Brown blog spot-why McCanns love conspiracy theorists .

Post  costello Fri 04 Mar 2016, 5:21 pm

I can't get my head round this either, bizarre. Like Chatelaine I am convinced Eddie's track
record speaks volumes, and his findings in apartment 5a were 100% accurate.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 04 Mar 2016, 5:23 pm

I have worked with a few people whose presence could be smelt from quite some way off!

One woman in particular had an horrendous problem and from such a delicate area, shall we say, that everyone was too embarrassed to mention it to her.

Eventually it was some poor manager (male) who had to pluck up courage and speak to her about it.

Let's move on now to more fragrant things!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 04 Mar 2016, 5:25 pm

Freedom wrote:I don't think I want to go there either literally or metaphorically.

I make no such inference. Just thought it was interesting. This isn't a flounce but I will leave it there as it is going nowhere. Back to the drawing board.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 04 Mar 2016, 5:33 pm

Heisenburg wrote:
nannygroves wrote:

If its pre planned and some giant hoax is it seriously being proposed that Mr Grime was in on it?

Absolutely not. I don't even know if the dogs could be confused by synthetic cadaverine. Probably not in which case, game over for there having been no death. What the dogs can't do us tell us when the death happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Fri 04 Mar 2016, 5:45 pm

Nor who it was. But there was death scent behind the sofa [& in other places] and no one's known to have died in that apartment nor in the car ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next