MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! - HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS

+27
Neveronasunday
ffranco
AndyB
Satsuma
Antonia
Dee Coy
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Mimi
chrissie
Châtelaine
Heisenburg
seahorse
Poe
Popcorn
froggy
Bampots
Inca
Admin
poster
Freedom
chirpyinsect
Mo
costello
dogs don't lie
Andrew
candyfloss
31 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! -  HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS - Page 6 Empty Re: GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! - HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS

Post  candyfloss Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:37 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! -  HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS - Page 6 Cgb5T7CXEAI4HEX

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! -  HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS - Page 6 Empty Re:GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL!

Post  costello Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:40 pm

Dee Coy wrote:By crumbs, 'The Truth lf the Lie' title is getting a good  old airing tonight. A nice bonus, or deliberate by the media to bring the book to the public attention?

Why mention the name if they want to suppress the truth? Is the tide changing after all?

I do believe the tide is turning Dee Coy. The McCann's seemingly have 30 days to appeal
today's judgement, my gut feeling is I can't see this happening. After today there will be
much more out there for people to see for themselves. This case surely has to come to
some sort of conclusion soon.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! -  HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS - Page 6 Empty Re: GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! - HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS

Post  Andrew Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:42 pm

Excellent post, my friend, bampots.

(Upthread )
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:44 pm

costello wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:By crumbs, 'The Truth lf the Lie' title is getting a good  old airing tonight. A nice bonus, or deliberate by the media to bring the book to the public attention?

Why mention the name if they want to suppress the truth? Is the tide changing after all?

I do believe the tide is turning Dee Coy. The McCann's seemingly have 30 days to appeal
today's judgement, my gut feeling is I can't see this happening. After today there will be
much more out there for people to see for themselves. This case surely has to come to
some sort of conclusion soon.

I hope so but more and more people will be questioning the £12M of taxpayers money spent on one missing child AND them suing GA PLUS the fund
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Satsuma Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:45 pm

Bampots wrote:Whoopee! Who'd have thought we would  be happy to read Daily Mail,not me,what do you,say Satsuma? Can we fold the forum now CF? Lol

Ahem, the judgement says that Amaral had the right to an opinion, not that his theory was right. Still a long way to go, Bammy. But I'm delighted for him

Last edited by Satsuma on Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Satsuma
Satsuma

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:47 pm

Bloody hell have you seen that front page??? Accuse!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:50 pm

candyfloss wrote:cheers cheers cheers cheers

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! -  HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS - Page 6 Cgb5T7CXEAI4HEX

Whoopee! I thought Jerry Lawton sounded more gleeful than indignant with his tweets earlier.

"WINS RIGHT TO ACCUSE"!  Blimey.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:11 pm

Should Kate and Gerry appeal, I wonder if their credibility would come into question. Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:12 pm

A cautionary note indeed Sat. Theories are theories, people have watched on while the McCanns via Missing people tell us what to do if our children go missing(eh?),what we should be able to read in the press after paying half a million to effect the front pages(eh?) and still moan in the papers that more needs to be done to find Madeleine. Kate wished Amaral felt the pain and now for a few moments we take great satisfaction in Gonzales small victory. A step towards finding the truth about Madeleine.....FFS Satsuma why do you come to this forum....???

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Satsuma Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:18 pm

For the same reason as you, Bammy my friend. I fully supported his appeal and look forward to the next stage. But this is only a tiny step in the right direction - we are still no nearer to working out what happened
Satsuma
Satsuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:21 pm

Then enjoy the moment and discussions.......remember we ain't gonna be the ones who solve the mystery.....we just pushing for the truth flower flower

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:22 pm

Dee Coy wrote:
candyfloss wrote:cheers cheers cheers cheers

(image cut for size)

Whoopee! I thought Jerry Lawton sounded more gleeful than indignant with his tweets earlier.

"WINS RIGHT TO ACCUSE"!  Blimey.
Blimey doesn't even come close to it Dee Coy. With apologies to more sensitive members, I think OMFG gets a bit closer. There is clearly a massive sea change, which is very very welcome and yet I sense there is something else, only vaguely related to Madeleine's disappearance, being played out here.
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:23 pm

All good my friend.......

Sat (who no problem with).

Sat or a suma,  dont care...........

Apart from justice.

Close now.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:25 pm

The Sun manages a tiny corner and agony for McCanns 

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! -  HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS - Page 6 Cgb9LvbW8AEDPxa

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:26 pm

Mike Spudgun ‏@spudgun01 · 2m2 minutes ago

Dear Kate & Gerry #McCann It wasn't Goncalo Amaral's book that destroyed your credibility in search for Madeleine. It was YOUR story itself

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:29 pm

candyfloss wrote:Mike Spudgun ‏@spudgun01  · 2m2 minutes ago  

Dear Kate & Gerry #McCann It wasn't Goncalo Amaral's book that  destroyed your credibility in search for Madeleine. It was YOUR story itself

There's that word. I like it. CREDIBILITY. As in, destroyed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:29 pm

DELETED

Andrew enough of that thanks.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:32 pm

Thank you Candyfloss for posting all the info today. What a great day for Goncalo! Sleep well everyone, I will. Sleep
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:34 pm

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! -  HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS - Page 6 Empty Re:GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL!

Post  costello Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:44 pm

Bampots wrote:Then enjoy the moment and discussions.......remember we ain't gonna be the ones who solve the mystery.....we just pushing for the truth flower flower

My sentiments entirely Bampots. Well said.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:52 pm

And loads of comments here too. To say I'm gob-smacked by them all would be an understatement. I still believe that something only tangentially related to the McCann's is being covered up (successfully so far) but its really refreshing to see the scales fall from peoples eyes and to hear them start to say that, actually, the emperor has no clothes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3547951/Portuguese-detective-WINS-appeal-against-libel-defeat-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-NOT-pay-500-000-damages.html#reader-comments
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 20 Apr 2016, 12:04 am

Re Daily Star front page

Re: Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal
Post  bb1 Yesterday at 10:47 pm

That headline is absolutely grotesque - it is a denial of every single rule which applies in normal, civilized democracies. Portugal, what on earth have you done?

Slayers of scum indeed!

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t5226p25-goncalettes-claim-their-idol-has-won-appeal

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Wed 20 Apr 2016, 12:11 am

Bampots wrote:Re Daily Star front page

Re: Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal
Post  bb1 Yesterday at 10:47 pm

That headline is absolutely grotesque - it is a denial of every single rule which applies in normal, civilized democracies. Portugal, what on earth have you done?

Slayers of scum indeed!

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t5226p25-goncalettes-claim-their-idol-has-won-appeal
Evil or Very Mad
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 20 Apr 2016, 12:24 am

Sorry. All good and keep up the great work xx
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  ffranco Wed 20 Apr 2016, 12:26 am

Satsuma wrote:For the same reason as you, Bammy my friend.  I fully supported his appeal and look forward to the next stage.  But this is only a tiny step in the right direction - we are still no nearer to working out what happened

Actually Dr Amaral knows what happened.

You can buy and read the book now that the draconian ban has been lifted.

ffranco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next