MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann investigation could finish in next few months ITV News 26.4.16

+13
costello
Dee Coy
espeland
bluebell
Scrants
Popcorn
gbwales
Bampots
Poe
Andrew
Mo
froggy
candyfloss
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Madeleine McCann investigation could finish in next few months  ITV News 26.4.16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann investigation could finish in next few months ITV News 26.4.16

Post  Heisenburg Tue 26 Apr 2016, 10:38 pm

So BHH goes on to LBC for an interview where I suppose all sorts of question's regarding the met would be posed,not unsurprisingly Og grange came up,BHH was very well briefed on what is happening,I think he's saying with what as happened with Hillsborough nothing can be kept hidden.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann investigation could finish in next few months  ITV News 26.4.16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann investigation could finish in next few months ITV News 26.4.16

Post  Bampots Tue 26 Apr 2016, 10:48 pm

The headline of tomorrow's Mirror says it all. To the families betrayed,to the Scum newspaper,to the Government and Police,to all who keep hold of the truth and make sure it gets held up to the light.

Bastards!!

Costello, I took hope from this bit of today's interview with BHH......

Nick Ferrari - So, you don't see any standing down in the near future of Operation Grange?

Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Well, I thought it was clear(?), which is first of all, the line of inquiry that is being pursued, that obviously is important, it's important in the coming months that is resolved and I think it will be, if something new comes forward of course we'll investigate it, but that line of inquiry probably is, at the moment, is the conclusion of this inquiry.

...but that line of inquiry probably is,at the moment,is the conclusion of this inquiry.

I think he was emotional as well as hesitant there,maybe he is embarrassed at bullshitting on the day of Hillsborough,or is it that he knows where we are going? Fingers crossed

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 27 Apr 2016, 11:00 am

The McCase was being discussed again on this radio show, the JVS show

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p001xfs2

Just missed it by the looks of it, but some talk on Twitter that just noticed about it...

https://twitter.com/maybe_coco/status/725256069191208960?lang=en-gb
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 27 Apr 2016, 11:15 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_three_counties_radio

Didn't realise, but you can actually listen to it from the beginning (about a third of the way in).
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3