MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories

+28
Benevolent
Bampots
Helenmeg
Bloodhound
Mimi
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
poster
Popcorn
Cristobell
TheTruthWillOut
Inca
PMR
costello
wjk
candyfloss
chrissie
kylie
PeterMac
Poe
Poppy
dogs don't lie
chirpyinsect
Andrew
Meteor
hesla
Antonia
Admin
32 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories - Page 3 Empty Re: Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories

Post  wjk Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:44 am

You can join the phone in on This Morning!
I wonder if anyone will dare to phone in to say a similar thing to Jenny?!

Back to top Go down

Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories - Page 3 Empty Re: Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories

Post  Andrew Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:46 am

wjk wrote:
Andrew wrote:
wjk wrote:Anyone see Jenny Kleeman doing the paper reviews last night on Sky news?
She said it was ridiculous to put a pic of Madeleine on the front of the papers with this story, as no one knows what happened to Madeleine McCann.
You could have blown me down with a feather. The two guys didn't reply lol.

No - but would of liked to have seen it.

I think everyone knows that Madeleine was not abducted though!!!

I've just tweeted her to thank her for saying it lol. Not many would, even if they are thinking it.

Nice one - well done.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:47 am

wjk wrote:You can join the phone in on This Morning!

Is there a number ?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:48 am

I don't recommend that you phone anyone, Andrew!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:50 am

Andrew wrote:
wjk wrote:You can join the phone in on This Morning!

Is there a number ?
I didn't make a note of it, Andrew Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:51 am

I think maybe Donal MacIntryre said something similar on the Wright Stuff earlier....

TruthOfTheLie ‏@NotPatsyGirl · 43 mins43 minutes ago
@5WrightStuff @DonalMacIntyre Thanks Donal 4 just stating on the show it DIDN'T quite happen as reported in Cyprus & MM case RARE #Mccann

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:55 am

I'm amazed that Donal of all people has challenged the truth of these reports.

Here's a quote from MWT on the This Morning website.

We have a rise of potential child abduction in the summer months, when days are longer, and children play outside later
– Mark Williams-Thomas

He's still following the usual script.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 19 Jun 2015, 11:00 am

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas · 1h1 hour ago
Just had a long chat with one of the men that caught the man with the child at the Anastasia Beach complex

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas · 1 hr1 hour ago
On @itvthismorning at 10.35 with a family who were at the Anastasia Beach complex Cyprus when the child abduction occurred

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas · 3 hrs3 hours ago
@SonicUtd yes - around 50 people moved from the hotel concerned & 2 families came home . So something occurred to worry people

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas · 3 hrs3 hours ago
Research shows for child abduction murder victims: 46.8 % of victims were dead within 1 hr - within 3 hours 76.2 % & 86.5% within 24hrs

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Fri 19 Jun 2015, 11:07 am

It's interesting that Jim Gamble and Donal McIntyre are actively trying to downplay this incident when their role is usually to whip up the hysteria.

Perhaps the spin isn't having the desired effect this time so they are trying to distance themselves (and the McCanns) in case of a backlash.

Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 11:10 am

Or maybe Jim Gamble is trying to keep a low profile at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 19 Jun 2015, 11:11 am

Freedom wrote:I don't recommend that you phone anyone, Andrew!

Saved by the bell - literally. Phone rang.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 19 Jun 2015, 11:19 am

Poe wrote:
kylie wrote:This was the main story on Good Morning Britain and they interviewed a guy called Kevin from Edinburgh! Not sure if his story was relating to what happened last year or the most recent one,he was quite a strange guy his eyes were darting all over the place.He said he decided to come home from the holiday and when the interviewer asked why he came home he suddenly could'nt hear.

Jim gamble was on also and one of the things he said was,if you want to keep your children safe "look after them your self" or words to that effect.

So, after the hysteria of an alleged kidnap attempt, the place is on high alert and swarming with police with the kidnappers long gone, this is now the safest hotel in Cyprus and yet they decide to go home. Morons.

This hotel is going to be yet another McCann victim isn't it?

You echo my thoughts Poe. Just said to hubby last night"why the hell would you move miles away to another resort, to a hotel that had nothing to do with this when the hotel you are in will be on high alert?"
Surely you would go home or stay put.
The Cypriot police have many faults but there is no way this island could have a scandal like this go unchecked.
Why would a gang be operating around a busy hotel in daylight, hanging around for days filming and interacting with children?
These sort of crimes are opportunist and whilst they could happen anywhere in the world this is an island with only 2 airports on the Greek side and 1 over the green line. Yes kids could be smuggled over the border into Turkey but that is a 4 hour boat ride.
Highly unlikely and I doubt there are paedo rings here ordering British kids to be snatched from hotels.
The guy who had his child snatched last year didn't bother to report it to the Cypriot police. Come on! If that was my child I would hardly accept the opinion of the hotel manager. Cops here now! And it would certainly be all over the press too. Home and away.
So where did they dig this guy up and was the second incident a set up to further bolster the abduction of Madeleine farce?

Back to top Go down

Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories - Page 3 Empty Re:And here it is folks.....Maddie snatch horror-Daily Star front page.

Post  costello Fri 19 Jun 2015, 11:24 am

Why are the Sun not covering the story, as the Mirror, Star and Daily Record are. The holiday makers are supposedly from Scotland and Ireland you would expect something in the Scottish Sun surely.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 19 Jun 2015, 11:27 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 11:27 am

Freedom wrote:I don't recommend that you phone anyone, Andrew!

Sorry Andrew have to laugh at that. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 19 Jun 2015, 11:31 am

Snipped from Cyprus Mail link:

“Im at a loss for words. This is getting ridiculous,” deputy police spokesperson Nikoletta Tyrimou

.... Couldn't agree more!!!!
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 19 Jun 2015, 11:39 am

And there we go!
Eamonn Holmes, "The Madeleine McCann abduction" on This Morning!

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 19 Jun 2015, 12:07 pm

It is getting totally out of hand now. This is also from the Cyprus Mail

Hotel manager Giannos Michaelides tells a different story. “I never told them not to call police or that they have their child and that’s it. I do not know to which hotel manager they refer to but I was the one here that day,” Michaelides told the Cyprus Mail, adding that his version of the story is quite different.

“The father came to the reception desk saying that his daughter disappeared. I gave instructions to the staff to start looking for her and we found her half an hour later, walking alone in a street behind the hotel. If my memory serves, the family was either leaving that very day or the morning after,” he said.

I know what I believe .

As an aside a FB friend of mine who lives in Cyprus stated this morning that the story is true because she has friends who live that side of the island. I messaged her to ask if they were in the hotel at the time thinking it would be good to hear a first hand report.
Her answer was "they live really nearby." So that will be right then?
A prime example of people believing the MSM rubbish over factual reporting and getting caught up in the whole McCann nonsense.

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Fri 19 Jun 2015, 12:49 pm

I am of the school of thought that in the case from last year , the child had probably wandered off and the poor lady had found her and was taking her back to the hotel
There are lots of urban myths around child abductions and kidnapping, the Disneyland one and the child who wandered out of nursery, got abducted and killed but nothing has appeared in the papers as it would ruin a big criminal investigation is another. Abduction is the modern day version of the bogeyman
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 19 Jun 2015, 12:56 pm

PMR wrote:I am of the school of thought that in the case from last year , the child had probably wandered off and the poor lady had found her and was taking her back to the hotel
There are lots of urban myths around child abductions and kidnapping, the Disneyland one and the child who wandered out of nursery, got abducted and killed but nothing has appeared in the papers as it would ruin a big criminal investigation is another. Abduction is the modern day version of the bogeyman
According to the hotel manager the child was found wandering alone so suddenly the father says he found her in the arms of a woman. I doubt there was a woman. Story embellished to tie in with this latest over reaction?
And why would a gang of child snatchers return to the very same hotel as last year? There are hundreds of hotels in Cyprus.
Eau de rat.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 19 Jun 2015, 3:07 pm

Latest update from C Mail has a holidaymaker backing up the official story. A young man was seen filming and some parents got the wrong idea. Situation escalated. The young woman nearby the 19 year old man was unconnected to him.
The holidaymaker also said it was direspectful to compare this case to Madeleine McCann.

The British media reporting on the alleged attempted kidnapping of three youngsters at a Protaras hotel, “has been completely blown out of proportion and it’s all wrong,” an eyewitness has said.

The tourist, who wanted to remain anonymous, told the Cyprus Mail that while he wasn’t part of the wedding party that was taking place at the Anastasia hotel at the time, he witnessed what happened firsthand.

“At some point we heard a large commotion and screams. Somebody attacked a young man yelling “paedophile, paedophile” and then suddenly a group of around 50 people were chasing him.

We joined them and chased two people to the front desk, a man and a woman.

Police came and took the young man in custody – a 19-year-old Bulgarian — but let the woman go because it turned out that she had nothing to do with the incident and that she just happened to be there.

That’s what really happened, nothing more,” said the holidaymaker, adding that he was appalled after reading news reports on the story.

British media reported that a gang of three persons –two men and one woman, all Romanians- were filming their kids and trying to lure them away to a pick-up truck and that their attempt was foiled at the last minute by a passerby.

The reports said that the man and the woman were dragged by the holidaymakers to the reception where police were notified.

The third gang member left in a getaway car which crashed a short while after leaving the hotel.

It was also reported that the gang was 18-person strong and that the Romanians where stalking children throughout the week posing as hotel waiters.

“They said that child snatchers were posing as hotel staff. That’s completely ridiculous, I have no idea where they got that from,” the holidaymaker said.

“I also noticed that some have been connecting this incident to the Madeleine case. That is both wrong and disrespectful,” stressed the holidaymaker, referring to the famous case of then three-year old Madeleine McCann who disappeared from her room while holidaying with her family in a holiday resort in Portugal in 2007

Back to top Go down

Post  Inca Fri 19 Jun 2015, 3:16 pm

From Andrew's link, and I see Clarence is in full flow again!

Detectives hunting for Maddie McCann should examine any possible links with a foiled child abduction plot in Cyprus, the family's spokesman has said.

The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell told the Daily Star: "The question of whether child traffickers were involved in Madeleine’s abduction was always one line of investigation among many."
"If there is any suggestion of a connection between this incident and others in the wider European region than that is a matter for Operation Grange to investigate and to liaise with the Cypriot authorities."

I thought he wasn't their spokesperson ? confused
Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories - Page 3 Empty Re:And here it is folks....Maddie snatch horror - Daily Star front page.

Post  costello Fri 19 Jun 2015, 4:12 pm

No doubt called in due to the last few days events, an emergency tactic.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories - Page 3 Empty Maddie Snatch Horror Daily Mirror front Page

Post  hesla Fri 19 Jun 2015, 8:06 pm

Anyone else think it's a wee bit odd that Kevin from Edinburgh does a quick change of outfit in his This Morning interview - starts off in a red T shirt and ends up in the later clips in a white jumper. I know the weather is rubbish here but he could just have turned up the heating for the sake of continuity. How long were the camera crews hanging about his house.
hesla
hesla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next