MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories

+28
Benevolent
Bampots
Helenmeg
Bloodhound
Mimi
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
poster
Popcorn
Cristobell
TheTruthWillOut
Inca
PMR
costello
wjk
candyfloss
chrissie
kylie
PeterMac
Poe
Poppy
dogs don't lie
chirpyinsect
Andrew
Meteor
hesla
Antonia
Admin
32 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories - Page 4 Empty Re: Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories

Post  Guest Sat 20 Jun 2015, 9:28 am

Really!

EXCLUSIVE: Shocking video shows how police bundled paedophile suspect out of window at Cyprus resort as British parents shouted 'it's another Madeleine McCann'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3131606/EXCLUSIVE-s-paedo-Cypriot-hotel-guests-reveal-moment-crowd-angry-British-parents-collared-suspect-accused-trying-snatch-children.html

Back to top Go down

Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories - Page 4 Empty Re: Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories

Post  PeterMac Sat 20 Jun 2015, 10:55 am

Found this on the GA donation site this morning.
Official reply from the High Commission for Cyprus to these Mitchell inspired LIES

HIGH COMMISSION FOR THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS
13 St. James’s Square, London SW1Y 4LB
Tel: 020 7321 4100 Fax: 020 7321 4164/5
E-mail: cyphclondon@btconnect.com

Statement on recent media reports on an alleged child abduction incident in Cyprus

We have been following various media reports in the UK regarding the alleged child abduction case at the Anastasia Beach Hotel in Cyprus. We fully appreciate the concerns of parents regarding the safety of their children. The allegations are taken seriously by the authorities in Cyprus.
The Police responded rapidly to complaints made by British nationals that an unknown man was taking pictures and approaching children at the hotel grounds.
The individual, a 19 year old foreign national, was taken into custody for questioning. He has been living in Cyprus with his parents for the past few years and has no police record. His mobile phone, personal computer and home were thoroughly searched by the Police and nothing incriminating or suspicious was found.
The Police also took statements from the British parents who filed the complaint, as well as from the children themselves. Their statements did not corroborate the allegations concerning a possible abduction plan on the part of the said foreign national.
All allegations were duly examined and no evidence was found to support them.

The various press reports in the UK alleging a planned abduction of children from the hotel by a group of foreign nationals are, therefore, unsubstantiated.
In view of the fact that due process has been followed, the Cyprus government considers that the news stories in the UK media do not reflect the facts, thus unfairly tarnishing the good reputation of Cyprus.
The Cyprus Government has excellent co-operation with the competent British authorities in many fields, including crime and justice affairs. The Cyprus Police has been in continuous contact and is cooperating with the British High Commission in Cyprus regarding this matter.
Cyprus is a hospitable holiday destination that receives almost 2.5 million visitors a year. It is a family friendly destination with one of the lowest crime-rates in the EU and across the world and continues to be one of the safest tourist destinations. 19 June 2015

http://www.mfa.gov.cy/mfa/HighCom/london.nsf/All/A34EF21424A22DE780257E69004EBCE9/$file/STATEMENT%20ON%20AN%20ALLEGED%20CHILD%20ABDUCTION%20INCIDENT%20IN%20CYPRUS.pdf

Kate now named as Ambassador for Tourism in Cyprus, as well as for Tourism in Portugal with special interest in the Algarve ?
How long can they be allowed to get away with this ?
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 20 Jun 2015, 5:53 pm

A reminder of an earlier bonkers story when Madeleine was allegedly sighted in Cyprus.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/383133/Calls-to-DNA-test-Madeleine-McCann-in-Cyprus
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 23 Jun 2015, 10:42 pm

They are still pushing this on the front of the Daily Star tomorrow.....

Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories - Page 4 CINztfDWsAEbyQi

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 23 Jun 2015, 10:52 pm

I noticed reading the Sun at work today there were three comments by "readers" in the letter pages (including the £50 letter!) bashing the Cypriot authorities and praising the Brit holiday makers.. Mad
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 24 Jun 2015, 8:52 am

That will teach you not to read The Sun!

Here's the latest Star tripe.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/449863/New-Maddie-snatch-horror-Brit-hols-resort

It relates to a supposed incident in 2012.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Wed 24 Jun 2015, 9:04 am

I thought I'd read something recently about a fight on a Thomas Cook flight so I googled and found an incident in April: http://travel.aol.co.uk/2015/04/27/passenger-thrown-off-egypt-manchester-thomas-cook-fight/ and another one in May: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3070679/Thomas-Cook-flight-Glasgow-Turkey-forced-make-emergency-landing-Gatwick-drunken-fight-passengers.html.

Stay classy Thomas Cook customers  Rolling Eyes
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 24 Jun 2015, 9:57 am

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton  · 2 mins2 minutes ago  
Dad warned Madeleine #mccann style child snatch gang was stalking #cyprus hotel three years ago http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/449863/New-Maddie-snatch-horror-Brit-hols-resort

Ah well he only waited 3 years!  Rolling Eyes  No

Headhunter ‏@Papa___Rico  · 4 mins4 minutes ago  
@JerryLawton Ohh Jerry.  I can just see your grinning face as you submit this dross for another fine payday.

Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories - Page 4 CIQOG6RWUAA-3wR

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL  · 1 min1 minute ago  
@JerryLawton All these "swarthy" abductors who NEARLY snatch hordes of British children are incredibly incompetent!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 24 Jun 2015, 7:24 pm

I have no words....

'Maddie McCann police took our baby because we gave her Calpol' - Irish couple's Portugal holiday hell

Sara Girvin

Published
24/06/2014 | 08:11

Lee-Ann O'Donoghue Pic: Sunday LifeOpen Gallery 3
Lee-Ann O'Donoghue Pic: Sunday Life

AN Irish couple whose daughter was seized by police in Portugal because they gave her Calpol have opened up about their holiday hell after being told by police: “We don’t want another Madeleine McCann.”

Lee-Anne O’Donoghue, her partner James Moreland and their 18-month-old baby Eireann should have been making happy memories on their first family holiday together.

But they have revealed how their dreams turned to a nightmare when hotel staff reported them to police for giving little Eireann, who was teething, some Calpol — the popular infants’ medicine sold in supermarkets across Ireland.

Suddenly James and Lee-Anne found themselves headline news in Portugal and the UK, wrongly accused of drugging their daughter and being too drunk to care for her. Police alleged that the couple had thrown the tot from an eighth floor balcony into a swimming pool.

In their first full interview since returning home the couple spoke of their horrific ordeal.

Lee-Anne explained her family had been staying at the Hotel Paraiso in Albufeira — 40 miles from Praia da Luz where Madeleine vanished in 2007 — as part of a week-long package trip.

Following a day out with friends, they returned to their hotel when Lee-Anne noticed Eireann was having teething pain and gave her some Calpol, which is commonly used for pain relief and to soothe fever.

After seeing her give the medicine to her child, hotel staff called the police, telling her that “Calpol was illegal in Portugal”.

Lee-Anne said: “I didn’t know what was going on but next thing the police were there and they had seized the Calpol. They said I was drugging Eireann.

“They said they didn’t want another tragedy like Madeleine McCann.

“More people started to arrive but no-one spoke English, we had no idea what was happening and all I wanted was to put Eireann into her wee cot to sleep.”

Portuguese police made Lee-Anne go with them to hospital with Eireann because they wanted to have her drugs tested.

“I was hysterical,” she said.

“On the way to the hospital in the ambulance I just sat holding her, crying my eyes out the whole time.

“A police car was behind us, one was in front of us, but I still thought everything would be fine because I knew I had done nothing wrong.

“I know we’re good parents and we love Eireann so much.”

But once they arrived at hospital, things took a sinister turn.

“As soon as I went in they were stripping and checking her, she learned to walk while we were away and she had a red mark on her knee from crawling.

“The doctor asked me, ‘You smack your daughter? You scrab your daughter?’

“That child is my world, I couldn’t believe what I was being accused of.”

When doctors arrived with needles to take blood, Lee-Anne became frantic.

“I was squealing because when she was three-months-old Eireann had suspected meningitis and they couldn’t get a vein, we had a terrible experience with needles and I didn’t want her to go through that again,” she said.

“But they trailed me away from my daughter into a room and handcuffed me.

“When I went to get up they would put their hands on my forehead and fling me back to the ground.

“I was so frantic, Eireann didn’t know anybody and no-one spoke English.

“They had me in a room for an hour and I have no idea what they were doing to her.

“I gave no permission to inject her but apparently you don’t have to in Portugal — they can do what they want to your child.”

Meanwhile, James had arrived at the hospital to find an armed police guard outside who refused to let him enter.

“I got angry so they got me down on the ground and were punching and kicking me,” he said.

“They handcuffed me, lifted me by my hands and threw me into the back of the police car — not on the seat, in the footwell.”

James was left with cuts and bruises in the struggle.

Lee-Anne was called to go outside to calm James down, but in the chaos police had taken his mobile phone and wallet.

The pair were told they had to leave Eireann in hospital overnight because her test results weren't back yet and go back to the hotel, but police left them to make the 40 minute journey themselves.

“We went to pay for the taxi, James got his wallet out and there wasn’t a penny in it.

“€745 was gone — it was all the holiday money we had left,” Lee-Anne said.

“At the hotel we called the police to report the money stolen, they did come out but they wouldn’t take a statement and denied they had taken it.”

Lee-Anne broke down as she told how a kind fellow Northern Ireland holiday maker lent them enough cash to pay for their taxi to the hospital the next day.

“She was our angel,” she said.

The next day at the hospital, James and Lee-Anne were told by Portuguese social services that Eireann’s test results showed she had not been drugged.

Lee-Anne thought the nightmare was coming to an end, but then police submitted a surreal report claiming that both Lee-Anne and James had been too intoxicated to look after their baby.

She said: “When they said I was drunk I’d had three cocktails.

“I don’t usually drink at home but we were on holiday, I’d had three drinks the entire day.”

They also alleged that Lee-Anne had thrown Eireann from an eighth floor balcony into a pool, even though their room was nowhere near the pool and looked out onto a carpark.

“When the hospital said we hadn’t drugged her police had to change their story about why they had taken Eireann off us — they had to justify themselves,” she said.

“If I threw Eireann from eight floors anywhere she would be dead.

“It was just unreal, totally mad.”

As investigations continued the family had to spend another night in hospital but after they were finally cleared to leave the next day they realised dozens of reporters had set up camp outside.

Lee-Anne said: “We were all over the Portuguese papers, on every TV channel and in every story we were linked to Madeleine McCann.

“But every story was different, in one they even said I had hit Eireann’s head against a wall.

“It was horrific.”

For their own safety, the family was held at the hospital which went into lockdown.

But determined to leave with baby Eireann, they were smuggled out with blankets over their heads.

Lee-Anne said: “We’re sure the police tipped off the press.

“One police officer who was nice, and he was the only one, told us they had been so heavy-handed because of Madeleine McCann.

“He said they had to be seen to have a zero-tolerance approach when it came to British holiday makers, he said it was political policing.”

After battling through another media frenzy at the airport, James, Lee-Anne, and Eireann were finally able to board a flight back to Belfast.

“When the flight took off it was like someone was giving me my child all over again,” Lee-Anne said.

But while they’re both delighted to be home with their daughter, they are still dealing with their Portuguese nightmare and can’t even look at their holiday snaps because of the bad memories.

Social services have visited the couple but have said they have absolutely no concerns about Eireann’s wellbeing.

Despite that relief, both James and Lee-Anne have suffered nightmares and James has collapsed after developing heart palpitations.

His GP has attributed this to the stress he’s suffered in the past few weeks.

James is so scarred by their experience that he says he’ll never get on an aeroplane to travel again.

Lee-Anne added: “Eireann is such a good child and we just wanted to give her a great holiday but it really was the holiday from hell.

“I can’t wait until it’s a distant memory.”

Belfast Telegraph

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/maddie-mccann-police-took-our-baby-because-we-gave-her-calpol-irish-couples-portugal-holiday-hell-30379810.html

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 24 Jun 2015, 7:28 pm

And here is what really happened thanks to Joana Morais.

The case of the Irish baby girl

Hotel Paraíso in Albufeira

Yesterday the Belfast Telegraph published the story of an Irish couple who made a few headlines, back in May, in the Portuguese media for placing their baby daughter at risk.

Shocked Hotel Paraíso guests and workers called the GNR [police authority] after seeing the child’s mother staggering with the baby in her arms on an 8th floor veranda, earlier on the child had been thrown into a swimming pool. The child was removed from the swimming pool with scratches to her legs and appearing to have been sedated. The mother, later on, confessed to having used sedatives on the baby. The GNR in their turn called an ambulance who drove the 14 month-old baby girl to Faro Hospital to be tested and examined and alerted the British consulate as well as the child protective service emergency response.

The couple, who at the time regretted what they had done and said they had understood the gravity of their actions, are now twisting the facts and blaming the GNR police and Faro Hospital staff for rescuing their child.

Ever year several British families visit the Algarve, every year at least one or two cases of drunk and disorderly parents who have endangered their own children lives or neglected their children will be reported to the proper police authorities and child protective services, only the extreme cases make it to the media, as was the case of this Irish couple. Using "McCann" comparisons and prejudices as devices to excuse their own criminal and neglectful behaviour has become common place.

What follows is the translation of two media reports, requested by a lady from Belfast, one from the well-respected Público daily newspaper and the other from TVI Portuguese TV channel that were published and broadcast, respectively, in May.

Video
Irish baby in the Algarve - Parents constituted as arguidos [status given to a suspect of a crime]
14 month-old baby is still hospitalized

Broadcast by TVI, May 20 2014 at 13pm

Transcript

Marisa Rodrigues (TVI journalist) - The baby girl remains hospitalized at the Faro Hospital, not because she needs urgent medical care but because the authorities wish to understand if the eventual return of the child back to her parents may signify placing the little girl again at risk. Before that, the Public Ministry wishes to analyse the clinical reports as well as the reports of the child protection services technicians in order to decide the future of the 14 month-old baby girl.

It was the GNR who rescued her from her parents, of Irish nationality, at the beginning of Sunday night [18th May], after being alerted by guests of this hotel in Albufeira, who were shocked with what they had witnessed. The mother was on an 8th floor veranda, staggering, bumping into the walls with the baby in her arms. The witnesses also guarantee they saw the parents throwing the baby into a swimming pool.

When the GNR officers entered the apartment, the baby was on her mother arms, who was staggering, while the father was lying down, almost passed out, both visibly drunk. The GNR called the INEM [emergency services/ambulance emergency response vehicle] and the mother ended up confessing she had given sedatives to her daughter, who was awaken without crying and had bruises and scratches on her legs.

The parents weren't arrested since they weren't caught in the act but were constituted as arguidos for suspicions of gross negligence and mistreatment. TVI knows that the Public Ministry has already ordered the Commission for the Protection of Children and Young People[CPJC] to question the parents and it won't make any decisions until the CPJC reports are concluded. For now the child is to remain in the Faro hospital, the girl is temporarily under the guardianship of the court.

Ends.

British baby victim of parental neglect in the Algarve can return home

The little girl is still hospitalized at the Faro hospital after the parents, visibly drunk, threw her into the swimming pool and later on, still with troubles in keeping the balance, the mother carried the baby in her arms at the 8th floor veranda of the hotel

by Mariana Oliveira

The one year and a half Irish baby girl who has been the victim of neglect by her parents, an Irish couple who is on holidays in Albufeira, has received permission to return to the UK with her family. The decision was made by the Commission for the Protection of Children and Young People (CPCJ) in Albufeira, who questioned the parents and have already contacted the Irish child protection services that will accompany the family and will assess the possibilities of further danger to the little girl.

The girl remains hospitalized this Tuesday at the Faro hospital, where she was admitted on Sunday night after several guests alerted to the danger the baby was in. The parents, visibly drunk, had threw her in the afternoon into the swimming pool and later on, still with troubles in keeping the balance, the mother carried the baby in her arms at the 8th floor veranda of the hotel.

As the spokesman of the GNR of Faro, Lieutenant Colonel José Palhau, explained to the Público newspaper, the police were called to the hotel in Albufeira about 20.30pm, last Sunday, upon their arrival they were faced with a situation that led them to request medical assistance for the child. After an initial assessment, the child was transported to the paediatric service at the Faro hospital. “A police report was made and the case was sent to the Family and Minors Court of Portimão”, said José Palhau.

Contacted by Público, an official source at the hospital just confirmed that the child remains hospitalized, without advancing any further details on the clinical situation. Público found out, however, that the child is clinically well and the suspicions that the child had been sedated have not been validated.

The Attorney General's Office (PGR) confirmed that Public Ministry [prosecutors] at the Family and Minors Court of Portimão received a communication “concerning the possible hazardous situation” of the baby girl that is in Portugal with her parents. “The Public Ministry informed the Commission for the Protection of Children and Young People in Albufeira, the entity that has the competence to monitor the situation of the child, since the consent of the parents was obtained”, clarified the PGR. The Attorney General's Office also stressed that under the current Law of Protection of Children and Young People in Danger the judicial intervention is ancillary to the child protection committees, taking place only in cases where they do not obtain parental consent.

The president of CPCJ in Albufeira, Manuela Lima, who received the Public Ministry communication on Monday, has already taken several steps.“We've heard the parents of the child and have already contacted the British Consulate and our counterparts in the UK”, said Manuela Lima. She also stated that the parents of the baby “are aware of the gravity of their actions and are committed to the well-being of the child”. Since the family does not reside in Portugal, the committee considered that it would be better for the baby to return to the country of origin where, Manuela Lima guarantees, the situation will be monitored and evaluated by the local child protection services. “We have already sent the whole process to Ireland”, said the president of the CPCJ in Albufeira.

While the baby is in Portugal, the Commission shall continue to accompany her, articulating its activities with the hospital in Faro. Manuela Lima clarified as well that the custody of the baby was never taken away from the parents.

At the Paraíso Apartment Hotel in Albufeira, where the family is staying, no one was available to make further comments. A receptionist of this four star hotel, which consist of 396 apartments, stated she was not allowed to transfer phone calls from journalists to the Irish couple.

in Público newspaper, May 20, 2014 at 21pm

Related
'New “British shame” as tot removed from drunken parents' by Natasha Donn at the Portugal Resident, May 20, 2014
'British baby girl seized by social services in Portugal after claims 'drunk parents threw 14-month-old' in swimming pool' by Sam Greenhill at the Daily Mail, May 20, 2014
'Belfast couple deny being drunk on Portugal trip as police take tot into care' by Joanne Sweeney at the Belfast Telegraph, May 24, 2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Wed 24 Jun 2015, 7:57 pm

I think it is disturbing the way in which the Madeleine case has left a legacy of fear in British parents, they are seeing paedophiles everywhere, especially when holidaying abroad.  I think the behaviour of those parents at that Cyprus hotel is right up there with the appalling behaviour of England's worst football hooligans.  There could well have been a tragedy, having decided the 19 year Bulgarian was paedophile, they went into full bloodlust mode and chased the poor guy and an innocent female bystander with God knows what intention on their minds.  

Even now the British MSM are pushing the idea that foreign hotels are filled with gangs of paedophiles on the lookout for children to abduct.  I expect the hearts of hoteliers worldwide must sink when they see parties of Brits arriving - they probably have to warn all their waiters and staff not to speak to, look at or on any account touch a British child, God forbid.  

The saddest thing is that all this hysteria has been artificially manufactured to support a scam. How many UK tabloids run with sensational headlines about foreign gangs of paedophiles scouting holiday resorts and targeting British kids?  So desperate are they to prove Madeleine was abducted, they have not considered the knock on effects, or truth be told, they just don't care.  If an innocent man is battered to death by an angry mob, he will simply be collateral damage, sadly, just as Brenda was.  The public must believe their children are at risk, or they won't need a multimillion pound agency or an army of vigilantes to protect them.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Wed 24 Jun 2015, 9:40 pm

You know, this is all just so sad. This evening, myself, my 3 young children along with my sister and her 3 young children went for a walk in the countryside. We are going to Tenerife in a few weeks. My sister started telling the kids that when in Tenerife, no one is allowed to go ANYWHERE by themselves, toilet, across the pool or to the room, ANYWHERE! Thing is, this can happen anywhere, my little ones are watched constantly, always. There's no point going on holiday with your children frightened to move! Needless to say, she was told to go and read maddiemccannmystery and watch buried by main stream media!

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 24 Jun 2015, 10:16 pm

Just in case this is thought to be a new story, it's from a year ago.

I remember that someone joined CMoMM after it was mentioned there, claiming to know the couple and that the incident did happen much as they described it.

It soon became apparent that he or she was an agitator and was banned.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 24 Jun 2015, 10:36 pm

As ridiculous as all this is I just check out stories from other countries to keep my blood pressure down!

Today's best story is that the blind are allowed to own and open carry guns in the state of Iowa.... Suspect

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/2015/06/23/iowa-grants-gun-permits-to-the-blind/29177759/

Basically the world has gone mad and there's nothing we can do about it.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 25 Jun 2015, 6:42 am

OT I know but a friend of mine used to run small tours for groups of tourists. She was driving some American ladies around one day when they stopped at a pedestrian crossing with traffic lights. When the signal beeped one of the ladies asked what the sound was. Isla said it was so blind people knew when to go.
"Gee, where I'm from they don't let blind people drive."
True story.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 25 Jun 2015, 8:01 am

Freedom wrote:Just in case this is thought to be a new story, it's from a year ago.

I remember that someone joined CMoMM after it was mentioned there, claiming to know the couple and that the incident did happen much as they described it.

It soon became apparent that he or she was an agitator and was banned.

I know it was from last year, I remember it happening. No idea who they were, or the truth about it, but one version seems more believable than the other! My sis was talking about the Cyprus hullabaloo, she's a lot more gullible than me though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Thu 25 Jun 2015, 12:24 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:As ridiculous as all this is I just check out stories from other countries to keep my blood pressure down!

Today's best story is that the blind are allowed to own and open carry guns in the state of Iowa.... Suspect

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/2015/06/23/iowa-grants-gun-permits-to-the-blind/29177759/

Basically the world has gone mad and there's nothing we can do about it.

If you like this story about blind hunters, you should listen to American raconteur David Sedaris, who 'covered' it first (see link). In fact, listen to David Sedaris anyway - he's utterly brilliant. David Sedaris
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 25 Jun 2015, 7:37 pm

Andrew wrote:Predictable and rubbish.

Pink fingers piped up.

I would hazard an educated bet that if no wayback stuff was being talked about, then we wouldn't be seeing this.

Imo etc.

------

Good point. This is to try to distract from the wayback stuff. I am sure the story is all complete rubbish. I wonder why they picked that particular tour operator though? Is it to give them grief over their handling of the deaths of those two children at their holiday resort who died after inhaling fumes from a dodgy boiler? That was a pretty big scandal.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories - Page 4 Empty Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories

Post  Guinea Pig Tue 28 Jun 2016, 8:43 am

Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:23 am

Haha, from the comments -

Pat Ruddick · George Stephenson High School
If they look at some of the photos of the mccanns .A black man was watching them

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:44 am

I'm sure there was a very similar story to this some years ago.

Almost identical in fact.

And that grew all sorts of arms and legs everywhere.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 28 Jun 2016, 11:16 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 28 Jun 2016, 10:36 pm

I was just thinking Team McCann missed a trick with this story and up pops this....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/684261/warning-man-attempts-snatch-boy-maddie-mccann-style-kidnap

So the arms and legs will start sprouting now...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 28 Jun 2016, 10:46 pm

Snipped:

A FATHER warned holidaymakers to beware a Madeleine McCann-style abduction in Spain, after a kidnap attempt on his terrified young son.

.... You might want to move this thread to the 'Madeleine latest news' section, Mods. I reckon we'll see a bit more mileage churned out of this as Guinea Pig originally said.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 28 Jun 2016, 10:52 pm

Moved as requested.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next