MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRESH MADDIE SCANDAL Ex-cop who accused McCanns of faking Maddie’s abduction plans second book slamming Brit cops

+8
chrissie
Inca
Freedom
Admin
Andrew
Heisenburg
bluebell
candyfloss
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FRESH MADDIE SCANDAL Ex-cop who accused McCanns of faking Maddie’s abduction plans second book slamming Brit cops - Page 2 Empty Re: FRESH MADDIE SCANDAL Ex-cop who accused McCanns of faking Maddie’s abduction plans second book slamming Brit cops

Post  bluebell Wed 05 Oct 2016, 4:06 pm

flower    Freedom.   Didn't mean to disrupt the thread  -  Let's get back to Snr Goncalo's new book.       cheers

Back to top Go down

FRESH MADDIE SCANDAL Ex-cop who accused McCanns of faking Maddie’s abduction plans second book slamming Brit cops - Page 2 Empty Re: FRESH MADDIE SCANDAL Ex-cop who accused McCanns of faking Maddie’s abduction plans second book slamming Brit cops

Post  AndyB Wed 05 Oct 2016, 4:37 pm

Andrew wrote:It's common knowledge that Mountbatten was linked to Kincora. (as an example).
Although it not be relevant, Theresa May, the person that initiated Grange, excluded Kincora from the ongoing CSA enquiry
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 05 Oct 2016, 5:16 pm

I think Kincora is a completely different kettle of fish than that of a couple of mediocre doctors who go on holiday with their 3 children and come back with only 2.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Thu 06 Oct 2016, 9:35 am

Andrew wrote:I think Kincora is a completely different kettle of fish than that of a couple of mediocre doctors who go on holiday with their 3 children and come back with only 2.
It depends on whether you think that paedophilia is behind Madeleine's disappearance or not. If you do, you could take the view that Theresa May is involved in covering up the involvement of royalty at Kincora by excluding it from the enquiry and that she is also covering it up with operation Grange. All I'm saying is that Theresa May is common to both the initiation of Grange and the exclusion of Kincora from the CSA enquiry. Her motives for both are unknown and might not be connected, but unless and until we know why Kincora was excluded and why she initiated Grange, there remains the possibility that they have something in common
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 06 Oct 2016, 9:55 am

AndyB wrote:
Andrew wrote:I think Kincora is a completely different kettle of fish than that of a couple of mediocre doctors who go on holiday with their 3 children and come back with only 2.
It depends on whether you think that paedophilia is behind Madeleine's disappearance or not. If you do, you could take the view that Theresa May is involved in covering up the involvement of royalty at Kincora by excluding it from the enquiry and that she is also covering it up with operation Grange. All I'm saying is that Theresa May is common to both the initiation of Grange and the exclusion of Kincora from the CSA enquiry. Her motives for both are unknown and might not be connected, but unless and until we know why Kincora was excluded and why she initiated Grange, there remains the possibility that they have something in common

I personally don't. But can understand why people do.

I think if Charlie boy, Randy Andy and old man Philip, amongst other Royals for an example, were up to no good then there'd be literally no choice but to cover it up. TM would not have a choice on it.

I personally don't think they're connected at all. And until the fat lady sings (not calling TM fat), then we really don't her motives, Re: Op Grange. But I do believe she wants to do the right thing with it. And by that I mean uncover and expose the truth and draw a conclusion to it.

Imo etc etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Thu 06 Oct 2016, 12:50 pm

Andrew wrote:I can quite imagine MI5 covering up Prince A's behaviour for 'national security' reasons. But do I think he was involved in M's demise and was in apartment 5a that night, then no I don't....

Just my take on it.
I agree that someone very very 'important' was in Pd L that week, partaking in 'adult activities' ...for this level of cover up someone quite special must have been there. Sir CF was obviously involved to some degree so we are talking quite prominent people. It wouldn't surprise me if it were a member of the Royal F. Although if it were your namesake and it got out into the tabloids
that he'd been having a 'good time' in Pd L - would we really care? Would it have a massive effect on national security or affairs? Wouldn't it just be that old playboy prince again having a good time..

Anyway, interesting and I really feel very optimistic about some of the truth coming out in coming months.. I think TMay, being female and not part of any old boys network - will do the right thing - well hopefully
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Thu 06 Oct 2016, 12:54 pm

But anyway back on topic of new book - this is good news. I just hope that one day he gets back his good name that Team Mc Cann tried to trash.
I mean, I know all of us lot think he is great, but those that have been fed the lies in the tabloids by Team Mc Cann and the likes of Korraine Lelly - they also
need to know just how much he has been wronged.
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2