MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October

+32
Anne
PMR
Marky
Jellybot
Antonia
chirpyinsect
myositis
Tristar
Fiat500
travis macbickle
TheTruthWillOut
Scrants
CynicAl
nobodythereeither
Lioned
DarkestDawn
Bampots
AndyB
chrissie
Andrew
Meteor
Freedom
Châtelaine
chilli
dantezebu
Justformaddiemccann
Mimi
gbwales
Dee Coy
candyfloss
Poppy
Admin
36 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October

Post  candyfloss Sat 27 Sep 2014, 3:12 pm

2&2TV ‏@2and2TV · 24m
@zampos Hi Anthony, Grange was made aware of it on the 31st of July. As promised we'll be uploading just a taster shortly.

2&2TV ‏@2and2TV · 1m
Thanks to everyone for your early support for 2&2, even the doubters, 80+ is a great start, so as promised just a taster shortly #mccann

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October

Post  dantezebu Sat 27 Sep 2014, 4:19 pm

2&2 have put up a video:

Kate McCann's check:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tNe2wdgy4Q&feature=youtu.be

(sorry can't post videos)
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Sep 2014, 4:30 pm

dantezebu wrote:2&2 have put up a video:

Kate McCann's check:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tNe2wdgy4Q&feature=youtu.be

(sorry can't post videos)

I still dont get it.....gonna watch again Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  chilli Sat 27 Sep 2014, 4:34 pm

This lot have followed me on twitter. Not sure how as I don't think I've ever used the #mccann. The only thing I can think of is that they have looked at other's followers and copied them. Not too happy about that so will be blocking them.
chilli
chilli

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Sat 27 Sep 2014, 4:40 pm

thanks CH Very Happy
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Sep 2014, 4:41 pm

It's our view, Kate #McCann 's check wouldn't stand up in court.
2&2tv....

What court?
So are they saying Kate will be a witness against someone ?
Interesting I suppose... scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Sep 2014, 4:45 pm

dantezebu wrote:thanks CH Very Happy
My pleasure Smile

If you go on youtube, just paste the whole thing thats in the browser search bar...I mean highlight it and copy.
Back on this site, hit the youtube button just above and paste all the text in the box and thats it....

Could someone explain a bit better please Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Sep 2014, 6:00 pm

hillyHeat wrote:
My pleasure Smile

If you go on youtube, just paste the whole thing thats in the browser search bar...I mean highlight it and copy.
Back on this site, hit the youtube button just above and paste all the text in the box and thats it....

I think you did a great job, CH, but here are some pictures

Copy link from your browser

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October - Page 2 Copy10

Paste link

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October - Page 2 Paste10"
Click insert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Sep 2014, 6:05 pm

Kaya wrote:
hillyHeat wrote:
My pleasure Smile

I think you did a great job, CH, but here are some pictures

Copy link from your browser

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October - Page 2 Copy10

Paste link

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October - Page 2 Paste10"
Click insert

Thats it... Embarassed
Smile

Thankyou Kaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 27 Sep 2014, 6:08 pm

Well, it may be me, but ... that doesn't seem to work.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 27 Sep 2014, 6:09 pm

It doesn't for me either but I thought it was just me having the usual problem with anything new!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 27 Sep 2014, 6:15 pm

It reminds me of what I just wrote on another forum:
"I distinctly remember playing that scene for my [almost deaf, almost blind] very old Maman. She asked me: "Who's that?" I said that's the mother, Kate McCann. She turned to me and said:"Bad actress" ..."
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Sep 2014, 6:25 pm

Châtelaine wrote:Well, it may be me, but ... that doesn't seem to work.
It wont show the youtube clip until you actually hit send message. Will only show in forum not in reply box

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Sep 2014, 6:28 pm

Browsing other forums Embarassed ....You know what I mean
I noticed a post the other day from Petermac saying he has had a sneak preview of something.....Is this it ya think?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 27 Sep 2014, 6:34 pm

ChillyHeat wrote:Browsing other forums Razz
I noticed a post the other day from Petermac saying he has had a sneak preview of something.....Is this it ya think?

That crossed my mind.

Do we know who 2and2 are yet?

Only I`ve just seen a post over on Jill`s by someone called Bohden Chalawaka which has a reference to `putting 2 and 2 together and making 22 ..... good number for chromosomes`.  It`s a theory about manipulation of genes - quite interesting actually.

"Shared from a post on Justice for Madeleine By Bohden Chalawaka

X Files ...
Strange case isn’t it, with the higher echelons of power forever seemingly closing ranks to protect the parents of this missing child, invoking D notices and National security procedures and campaigns to silence anyone who dares to question the official line. You gotta love that term though, “the official line”, first heard being used in one of the early interviews when Gerry stood up in a strop after being asked an awkward question. No idea whether or not whoever said it in the background meant Gerry should toe the line or stick to a party line or whatever but you have to wonder, does it indicate there’s a chain of command and if so who and why? Generally the term has something to do with a matter of authority and contracts involving some legal decree. In theology of course a decree means one of the eternal purposes of God by which events are foreordained…..Eww… are we all sitting comfortably, cos we’re venturing headlong into unknown conspiracy junkie territory now folks.
A few years ago I chatted to a work colleague who happened to be into a certain religious erm group, I call them sects, but would never insult her or her beliefs by calling them that. I won’t mention which, but the point is I discussed a particular subject and theory relating to this case with her at length as she was most interested in it. A couple of weeks later she broached me quietly, taking me to one side, she told me she had enthusiastically discussed all I’d told her with a higher member of her group who had listened with particular interest in what she had to say. Much to my surprise, she then went on to quietly plead with me to let this go, don’t peruse it she said but wouldn’t elaborate, only to say that’s she won’t talk about it anymore when I tried to find out what had been said. Oh, and she gave me a little crystal pyramid thingy to protect me, bless her sole.
Anyway back to the official line.. err, I mean conspiracy line.
What is it about this case or about the Mccann’s or Madeleine even that’s so special? Something is, otherwise we wouldn’t be seeing this almost unprecedented level of involvement from so many influential investors. There are things that motivate people to look for something, by something I mean a common theme or common denominator if you like, something that might link things together. Madeleine’s coloboma for instance, or so it was called at the time, since changed to simple fleck. The issues about Madeleine’s DNA, or lack of it also comes to mind and we can’t ignore the issue of parentage either which proved to be another major stumbling block for the Portuguese police. Put all that lot on the table and what you’ve got is an issue about genetics. Even the story about withholding medical records might come into it. Okay we might be putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 22 … good number if we’re talking chromosomes though. While we’re on the subject did you know that a Portuguese news report claimed that the police had in fact found Madeleine’s biological father? Venomously denied by the Mccann’s who of course threatened to sue but never did, and the papers response to that threat, “ Bring it on”. The report stated he was from Birmingham of all places, imagine that, who knows, maybe they got confused with Dolly the Sheep who was created by the FSS in their Birmingham labs.
Personally I don’t like the term clone or cloning, it conjours up all kinds of fantasy & sci fi connotations, always reminds me of an Arnold Schwarzenegger film I saw where a family dog got cloned.. I much prefer using artificial reproduction techniques. Though I don't think any of us are experts on the subject artificial human reproductive techniques which include IVF and other advanced technologies you have to wonder if there’s a little bit more to this than meets the eye.
On 5 April 2007, a month before Madeleine went missing, the House of Commons Science and Technology Committee published a report on Government proposals in relation to the Human Fertilization and Embryology Bill following a short inquiry. Directly following this a New Human Fertilization and Embryology Act began its life as a (Draft) Bill on 17 May 2007, the same month and year as Madeleine went missing. Unusually this had to have been rushed through parliament given the short space of time between the inquiry and the drafting of the new Bill. It also covered more techniques involving artificial reproduction and Surrogacy Arrangements to make provision as to who can be treated in law as the parents of a child conceived by these ‘new’ technologies. Gordon Brown even pumped £100 Million into stem cell research- “Brown said the cash would go to "pre-commercial aspects of stem cell research".
British Prime Minister Gordon Brown Defends Bill Allowing Human Cloning
by Steven Ertelt | WASHINGTON, DC | LIFENEWS.COM | 5/19/08 9:00 AM
London, England (LifeNews.com) — 'British Prime Minister Gordon Brown has passionately defended a bill that allows both human cloning and the creation of hybrids that combine human and animal DNA. Pro-life and religious groups and other MPs have criticized the Human Fertilization and Embryology Bill saying it’s unethical.
Conservative leader David Cameron also supports some of the objectionable parts of the cloning bill, including allowing the creation of hybrids and savior siblings. '
Those familiar with this case will know G.Browns commitment to support the Mccann's. Most have also heard of Sir Richard Branson and the surprising support he put in place. But have you also heard about Virgin Health Bank and the commercial storage facility called Biovault in Plymouth, which stores 5,000 cord blood samples. Shared 50-50 with Merlin Biosciences with all profits from Virgin's share donated to other charitable cord blood stem cell projects. Sir Tom Hunter the Scottish billionaire who just so happens to be one of the people who contributed to the reward for Madeleine, bought 20 per cent of Merlin in 2006.
It wasn’t until very recently that the link between stem cells and IVF became apparent, called the IVF-Stem Cell Interface and directly linked to embryo transfer - gotta use the word again, the cloning or twinning of human embryos. Tis indeed a brave new world out there, quote by Prof S Franklin in 2008 , “In addition to being a ‘bridge to a new life’, IVF is also a bridge between clinical medicine and science – a ‘fact of life’ that has become increasingly significant in the context of human embryo research, stem cell science, cloning and regenerative medicine.” According to the Vatican the technique which has been proposed for accomplishing human cloning is called artificial embryo twinning, which “consists in the artificial separation of individual cells or groups of cells from the embryo in the earliest stage of development. Though the last Popes stance on this was, it is more dangerous than weapons of mass destruction.
You have to wonder how many years or even decades the scientific and medical community have been experimenting with this technology. How many times have they played God and created life and interfered with the natural development of the human species. More importantly though did they do it before it was legitimate and what difference would it make if they did split an embryo to create a designer baby or even more than one child .
Makes you wonder about the whooshed clip of Clarence M. speaking to a CTV presenter about the Mccanns Christmas video message. At approx 1.30 in the interview Clarence is telling the interviewer how hard Christmas will be for the Mccanns - 'they are aware of their 'other' twins, Sean and Amelie'.
And did Gerry actually make the same slip and say "One of the err other twins was crying" in another clip >
And finally .... a quote from Baroness Warnock;
"I think fears about cloning are not the fears that it would be terrible if some individual couple had a cloned baby, so much as a kind of political fear which is expressed in the mythology of Brave New World."
The Truth is out there."

Hope it`s ok to bring it over here. Delete if not ok.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Sep 2014, 8:30 pm

"Be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue It" - Genesis 1:28

Nowadays most rabbis agree that the commandment to populate the world is so important that many modern technological developments for assisting infertile couples may be permitted by Jewish law. They say that in case natural reproduction does not succeed, it gives a tacit approval for assisted reproduction.

The implied flexibility of the Torah regarding assisted reproduction should not surprise us. After all, three out of four biblical matriarchs suffered from infertility. The Torah documents in Genesis the suffering of Sarah, Rebecca and Rachel due to infertility. The narrative provides much of the human drama in the relationships between the matriarchs and their husbands, and the matriarchs and God. The three matriarchs dealt in different ways with their tragic circumstances.

Just saying.....
Considering Catholicism is against IVF.

Ah never mind...Just my theory Idea

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 27 Sep 2014, 8:43 pm

Whether 2and2 = Chromosome 22 and the `T` is Translocation, the McCanns do not have to answer any questions to someone making a video.  Yes, I can understand if the media ran with it and the Met found it interesting the McCanns might have to answer questions, but I`m sure dear Roop ert and CM will keep such things out of the press.

btw the translocation of chromosome 22 does include cat`s eye syndrome amongst it`s many manifest irregularities.

Must add that these irregularities do occur naturally and aren`t necessarily caused by scientists manipulating genes.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Sat 27 Sep 2014, 11:03 pm

I have been left disappointed on so many occasions, I am not going to get my hopes up just yet...
Meteor
Meteor

Back to top Go down

Post  gbwales Sun 28 Sep 2014, 11:47 am

Their 'teaser' clip regarding Kate's 10pm check isn't really anything new or earth-shattering is it...

As others of you have said, this 'standing up in court' thing doesn't really matter. Also on their 'main' clip they're wanting us to look out for - can't imagine in what way the McCanns would be 'forced to respond' unless it's something truly seismic.

Will wait and see, but the "Kate's Check" clip doesn't really bode well for anything amazing.
gbwales
gbwales

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 28 Sep 2014, 12:04 pm

I've never understood the significance of the door being open so much wider than how she and Gerry left it (slightly ajar) when they left for dinner. They'd been 2 other checks since then - Gerry and Matt - so the door would have been moved.

So Kate may well have expected the door to be in any position, so would not have assumed the openness meant the children had got out of bed to mischief-make. Not quite sure what the video is getting at here, because, so far, she can easily explain her thought processes and associated actions.

That being, there was no need to wonder at the door being wide because she knew of 2 people who had been through it in the meantime ( she wouldn't have known at that point that Matt hadn't actually gone through the door).

Must try harder 2and2.

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Sun 28 Sep 2014, 12:30 pm

Maybe KM wasn't to know MO was going into the apartment, maybe he wasn't supposed to be going in at all. If she knew GM was checking, then she'd know what way the door would've been left, the way her and GM always left it? Then again MO aparrantly stood and looked in, did his statement ever change about the door?
Imo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 28 Sep 2014, 12:52 pm

It is interesting that Gerry also said orginally that the door was wider than they'd left it on his - the first - check. This should have been far more significant.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/apr/11/madeleinemccann

"9.05pm: Gerry returns to the apartment through the unlocked patio doors to check on the children. Earlier that week, the McCanns had used a key to go in through the front door next to the children's bedroom but, worrying the noise might wake the children, they began using the patio doors, leaving them unlocked.

He enters the apartment and sees that the children's bedroom door, which they always left slightly ajar, is now open to 45 degrees. Thinking this is odd, he glances into his own bedroom to see if Madeleine has gone into her parents' bed. But he sees that all three are still fast asleep where the McCanns left them. Putting the door back to five degrees, he went to the toilet and then returned to the restaurant. This is the last time he would see his daughter."

He did return it to 5 degrees, apparently.  Which means, as Matt stared through the open door on his check, 'something' had opened the pesky thing a third time. Tsk. The abductor must've been hiding behind the sofa or in the wardrobe the whole time.

But the point is, two other people had been through that door before Kate's check. Unless they specifically told her they had both returned the door to 5 degrees then she can easily explain why she didn't take the wideness of the door opening as a cue to go hunting for the children. Which renders this video pointless. And certainly means it is useless as evidence in a court of law, which is what 2and2 are hinting at.

Incidentally, why did Gerry mention the open door on his check? Madeleine was still in bed at that point, so what was he trying to achieve here? For the door to be open on the first instance is suspicious.

Last edited by Dee Coy on Sun 28 Sep 2014, 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 28 Sep 2014, 4:56 pm

Does anyone actually think that M.O did this alleged half 9 check at Apt 5a..?

I don't.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 28 Sep 2014, 5:51 pm

Whether he did or not, there's definitely something wrong with it ... Primo, he allegedly  proposed to check on Madeleine IIRC, secundo he hardly knew the children and might have frightened them had they woken up. Yet, still leading to Kate accepting his "offer" ... Question
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 28 Sep 2014, 6:05 pm

Andrew wrote:Does anyone actually think that M.O did this alleged half 9 check at Apt 5a..?

I don't.

I don't believe any checking went on all week, if the children were really left alone - the Tuesday night crying would back this up.

I don't believe any checking went on that night either, sure I remember reading a witness statement from a member of OC staff saying no-one left the table. If they did check that night, it was simply as part of the staged act, meaning that whatever happened had already happened and they were acting out the "cover-up" performance.

Remember the second sticker-book timeline: "All assembled at poolside for food". Always reminds me of the sort of thing a theatre director would say, "All actors please assemble for Act 1".

All opinion and speculation, as ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next