MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 19 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 12 Jan 2017, 3:20 pm

Andrew wrote:This phone business is weird then. Mind you the whole case is weird, so hardly a surprise. scratch

So does Uncle Tony think this phone could actually be Corrie's if he's seen the pics?

He doesn't believe it matches Corrie's phone. His beef seems more to be that the Police announced the discounting of the phone via media before sharing with the family?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 19 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Thu 12 Jan 2017, 3:26 pm

Personally, I actually find it a bit of a struggle to convincingly believe in anything that Uncle Tony says.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 12 Jan 2017, 3:35 pm

I hope that you aren't suffering from Tonyphobia!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 12 Jan 2017, 3:39 pm

Freedom wrote:I hope that you aren't suffering from Tonyphobia!

Very Happy

Yeah I think I am. I need to get that checked out Shocked
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 12 Jan 2017, 3:51 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Andrew wrote:This phone business is weird then. Mind you the whole case is weird, so hardly a surprise. scratch

So does Uncle Tony think this phone could actually be Corrie's if he's seen the pics?

He doesn't believe it matches Corrie's phone. His beef seems more to be that the Police announced the discounting of the phone via media before sharing with the family?

Hi TTWO. There is also something about UT (or TW) rejecting (on reddit) that C was seen around 6 a.m.? Would you know anything more about this?

I may have posted before that his father was also queried on something similar?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 12 Jan 2017, 4:04 pm

I just had a look on the Reddit site to see Uncle T's correspondences and noticed that comment left as well, bluebell... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 12 Jan 2017, 4:07 pm

bluebell wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Hi TTWO.  There is also something about UT (or TW) rejecting  (on reddit) that C was seen around 6 a.m.?   Would you know anything more about this?

I may have posted before that his father was also queried on something similar?

There are the below two questions and answer. I will copy/paste so there is no confusion. Seems like Tony is answering the second question only?

maggiesojuicy wrote:And if you don't mind, I would like to ask one more question before you get some shut eye (seriously, look after yourself).
Being from BSE, I heard, on what I believe could be good authority, that Corrie was seen leaving the HS area, at 6am.
Is this true?
Get some rest after this Tony!

maggiesojuicy wrote:I'd just like to ask you a question, to get your opinion on something. Do you believe that Corrie's phone, travelled with him?
And may I also thank you for your time.

Tony Wringe wrote:Thanks Maggie, but I can't answer that question at the moment due to the ongoing investigation work - sorry.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 12 Jan 2017, 4:14 pm

@ TTWO - thanks, that is now as clear as mud  !    

How can they set up this facebook with 100,000 members then avoid direct questions?

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 12 Jan 2017, 4:22 pm

bluebell wrote:@ TTWO - thanks, that is now as clear as mud  !    

How can they set up this facebook with 100,000 members then avoid direct questions?

What gets me is they are answering dozens of questions but when asked about more pertinent/specific things the standard line 'can't comment due to the ongoing investigation'.

So all other questions being answered are irrelevant then?scratch I just think the specific questions can't be answered because the family are just not getting the info from the Police.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 12 Jan 2017, 5:03 pm

I must agree TheTruthWillOut. I think this facebook the family started has been a gift (at first) and is now a curse.

The public belonging want and actually imo deserve answers. They are being sidelined and ignored.

All the antagonism posted against the police investigation was quite unnecessary and emotionally motivated, but now it has gone too far.
So many missing people every day, the vulnerable of them have to be the most important. C is a young guy, fit, healthy, missing after a night out on the pi**. Sound familiar ?

I continue to stay with my original thought - he attempted to get back to base (on foot or hitching a lift) and has met with a fatal accident. Interesting case though and I shall follow it until a result. All is just in my opinion, I know nothing - Que ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 12 Jan 2017, 5:39 pm

I posted this comment on 30th November.

"I feel bad for thinking this but it does seem to me that the family expects to be given more help and support than others in the same situation".

I don't feel so bad now! Corrie's mother's side of the family aren't endearing themselves to anyone.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 19 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Thu 12 Jan 2017, 6:16 pm

Just back from work and trying to catch up here. Need to read more but I have always thought the Uncle and another family member is key in this bizarre case.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 12 Jan 2017, 8:18 pm

costello wrote:Just back from work and trying to catch up here. Need to read more but I have always thought the Uncle and another family member is key in this bizarre case.

Do you think they're complicit in Corrie's disappearance then?

I can't see Uncle T being involved in anyway. I can sort of fathom a bit of assistance from his brothers if he really did go AWOL but that's about it.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 12 Jan 2017, 9:15 pm

Seems like Tony and poster Truthseeker are having a bit of a two and fro on the Reddit page.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 12 Jan 2017, 9:18 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Seems like Tony and poster Truthseeker are having a bit of a two and fro on the Reddit page.

Will go back and have a look then. I was just this min reading a post saying that Corrie had been receiving treatment for mental health and substance abuse problems.

Now that's interesting if of course there's some truth in it...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 12 Jan 2017, 9:22 pm

Another post about it from the same person:

When will you start telling the truth and stop painting yourselves as the waltons? When will you tell everyone about corrie attending fortnightly appointments at a mental health and substance abuse clinic? When will you admit that he hadn't spoken to his overbearing mother for a long time before he left? Why have you deleted all of the content on his social media accounts, all the photos and videos of him when he was actually happy because he was being himself, a gay man and not what nicola wants him to be! Why are you hindering the search with all the lies? You delete any comments telling the truth but it will catch up to you! I hope corrie is happy now he has escaped his false life!
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 12 Jan 2017, 10:38 pm

Uncle T has not come out and denied it then... Shocked
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 12 Jan 2017, 10:58 pm

And on top of that there is now a bit of controversy with the reward providers reading the Find Corrie Facebook page? This whole thing is unraveling by the second....

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 12 Jan 2017, 11:02 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:And on top of that there is now a bit of controversy with the reward providers reading the Find Corrie Facebook page? This whole thing is unraveling by the second....  

Can you elaborate a bit.... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 12 Jan 2017, 11:18 pm

Basically the providers of the 50k reward (who were supposed to be anonymous?) are a couple that run a gambling site and today were offering £2 per sign up or something that would go to the just giving fund which I thought had closed now. Nicola posted they were legit but said she was having it stopped.

There is also possibly a bit of dodgy history when Googling the company reading one comment?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 12 Jan 2017, 11:25 pm

Thanks, TTWO.

I saw on Reddit somebody mentioning it. Just googled it:

https://topthelot.com/find-corrie/
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 13 Jan 2017, 7:29 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 19 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Fri 13 Jan 2017, 7:31 am

Andrew wrote:
costello wrote:Just back from work and trying to catch up here. Need to read more but I have always thought the Uncle and another family member is key in this bizarre case.

Do you think they're complicit in Corrie's disappearance then?

I can't see Uncle T being involved in anyway. I can sort of fathom a bit of assistance from his brothers if he really did go AWOL but that's about it.

My thoughts are the uncle and mother know a lot more here Andrew.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 13 Jan 2017, 7:39 am

They certainly know things about Corrie and the situation that they're not sharing with the general public. And they've certainly been 'economical' with the truth surrounding him and his disappearance.

IMO.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 13 Jan 2017, 12:04 pm

Another interesting post on that Reddit place. A poster claims that Corrie's 'Instagram' page was made 'open' last night (presumably closed before) and pictures have been deleted... scratch

Know absolutely nothing about Instagram myself and can't find said page when had a quick look.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next