MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump news

+12
AndyB
Mo
Guinea Pig
unreorganised
bluebell
Andrew
Châtelaine
Admin
candyfloss
chirpyinsect
Freedom
Mimi
16 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Donald Trump news - Page 5 Empty Re: Donald Trump news

Post  Mimi Tue 31 Jan 2017, 5:45 pm

Freedom wrote:Has there been any proof supplied that Barack Obama was or is a Muslim?

His father may have been but he played no part in his son's life so it's unlikely that he (Barack) was brought up in that faith.

I suppose it`s difficult to give you conclusive proof (apart from him saying he`s a muslim, which he did) but there are so many things that, put together, provide a pretty good case. Plus he chose 500/600 muslims in his adminstration. Another thing, which could just be heresay, is that Trumps team have had to remove islamic symbols and mats from the Whitehouse and that ex staff have said they had to have 15 mins silence at times during the day for prayers. He has also defended islamic violence by citing what the christians did to the muslims during the crusades.

I have posted before a video by Judge Pirro coming to that conclusion after looking back on some of his actions. I will post again - plus this one :-

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 31 Jan 2017, 6:31 pm

Hmmm - I started to watch the first video but the jerky way in which it's been edited is usually indicative of remarks being taken out of context (thinking of the "Michael and I" nonsense) and I gave up. I will try again later.

Many claims about him are debunked here.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/government/fl/Is-Barack-Obama-a-Muslim.htm
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 31 Jan 2017, 6:39 pm

I totally agree, Freedom, and was going to react earlier [but then unfortunately my dogs went bananas & that's an even more important issue ...]: I do genuinely HATE edited videos, which go viral. It's misinformation to say the least :-(
So I do take a lot on the "net" with a large pinch of salt - or, in this case: get angry !
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 31 Jan 2017, 9:29 pm

Thank you Chatelaine.

The more I think about it, the less likely that videos like this can be genuine. Just imagine if Barack Obama really made a speech in front of anyone in which he stated unambiguously that he was a practising Muslim; no messing about with the speech afterwards.

It would have been the front page news absolutely everywhere!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Tue 31 Jan 2017, 9:43 pm

I've always liked Barack Obama I think he's a great speaker, his wife is also lovely and liked across America. He also has 2 beautiful daughters. The problem is there has been no scandal about Barack Obama whilst in office and I think this p***es people off.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:04 pm

Sorry Mimi, I gave up on the first video after a few minutes as it's so annoying. I checked out the bit where he says that John McCain hasn't questioned his Muslim faith and this is the context in which it was said.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslimfaith.asp
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump news - Page 5 Empty Federal judge overturns travel ban

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 04 Feb 2017, 7:11 am

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317884-washington-state-judge-halts-trump-immigration-ban-nationwide&ved=0ahUKEwjLgZ7F8fXRAhUCiRoKHYkdDMAQFghXMA8&usg=AFQjCNHbxzol0JLpmvTx0CBwwfO2eJlI8Q

Federal judge halts Trump travel ban nationwide
TheHill.com

00:0000:35
A federal judge in Seattle issued a temporary nationwide restraining order Friday stopping President Trump's executive order banning citizens of seven countries from entering the United States.

Judge James Robart, who was appointed by former President George Bush in 2003, ruled the executive order would be stopped nationwide, effective immediately.

“The Constitution prevailed today,” Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson said in a statement after the ruling. “No one is above the law — not even the President.”

"It's our president's duty to honor this ruling and I'll make sure he does," Ferguson added.

The ruling, made at the request of Washington and Minnesota, is the broadest to date against Trump's executive order.

Ferguson, a Democrat, filed the lawsuit three days after Trump signed the executive order. The suit argued that the travel ban targets Muslims and violates constitutional rights of immigrants and their families.

The White House pledged action “at the earliest possible time” in a late Friday statement.

"At the earliest possible time, the Department of Justice intends to file an emergency stay of this order and defend the executive order of the President, which we believe is lawful and appropriate," the late Friday statement read.

The White House initially labeled the judge's action an "outrageous order" but within 10 minutes had sent a second, nearly identical statement that stripped out that adjective.

“The president’s order is intended to protect the homeland and he has the constitutional authority and responsibility to protect the American people," it continued.

The State Department said it was working with the Department of Homeland Security to determine how the ruling affects operations, according to CNN

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 04 Feb 2017, 3:05 pm

This hasn`t been handled very well but I can see why it had to be done that way.

There is no ban - how many times does Sean Spicer have to say this.

It`s funny how the press are geeing up islamophobia when the main threat has always been from Mexican`s that BO let in and the sanctuary cities that protect them.  The Mexican illegals that have committed crime after crime and are never sent back - even the one`s that have murdered people.

The press are making out there is a ban against moslems when there is no ban, it`s just more extreme vetting from those from countries where CIA intelligence has highlighted the main risks - it was the CIA reports from BO`s era too, which Pompeo will update with latest intelligence.  

What I don`t understand is why the USA and our country are not being more restrictive on Saudi Arabia where all this extreme Wahabiism emanates from.

I see both sides and watch both sides reporting and I am very cagey about DT putting all his money on Netanyahou and the Israelis.  It does worry me that there is going to be a massive attack on moslems worldwide and the Jew/Moslem rift is really going to flare up bigtime.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 04 Feb 2017, 4:36 pm

Isn't it sad, when you consider that Koran, Torah & Old Testament all sing from the same sheet?
There's so much "violence" in each of them, based on "life-style" and circumstances THEN.
The only difference since those old times is the New Testament. Instead of "an eye for an eye" it became "I'll turn you the other cheek to slap me".
Religions based on 1000's-years-old ways of living and thinking cannot, shouldn't play a role anymore in today's society.
Long ago the "Christians" fought the Muslims. Then later on those Muslims brought wisdom, art & science to Europe.
Mohamed was a "fan" of Jesus. He named him a great "prophet".

I'm not a religious person anymore. But: I do live the best way I can, treat people, animal and nature around me the best I can. I'm grateful for their existence. There's more, but not in those books and certainly not in those wars.

IMO a terrorist is someone, who doesn't/cannot live like that, because of his [non]upbringing. Fired by others, who may know better, but want to give themselves a major position.

To be continued.
My dogs ... again ...

Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 04 Feb 2017, 5:08 pm

This absence of vetting was a constant concern during BO`s tenure.

Below is Congress in action not long ago questioning the reasons for all the murders done by Mexican illegals - with my favourite Congressmen Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffetz. I love watching court cases and how the prosecutors word their questions pertaining to truth and law. There is a case about middle east terrorists as well.

Imagine if Kate and Gerry were questioned in this fashion - "I`d just like you to explain to me Mrs. McCann, so I can understand where ya`ll coming from" in his South Carolina accent.  He`s such a clever man.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Mon 06 Feb 2017, 9:09 am

Mimi wrote:What I don`t understand is why the USA and our country are not being more restrictive on Saudi Arabia where all this extreme Wahabiism emanates from.
Several billion pounds worth of arms sales. Besides, extremism in the middle east is useful to our government in that it provides the opportunity to exaggerate the threat to us via terrorism, which is then used to justify our freedoms being eroded
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump news - Page 5 Empty Trump bombed Syria on hearsay - Prat

Post  Mimi Fri 07 Apr 2017, 11:31 am

OMG - What an *ffing idiot that man is. I heard this late last night - couldn`t believe what a prat Trump is.

I expect you`ve all heard by now.

https://www.rt.com/news/383785-us-missiles-syrian-army/

BBC and much of MSM believing and broadcasting what the White Helmets told them - they are a rebel ground that have taken over Syria`s own Civil Defence.

He has now made the world situation far worse, just when Assad was getting the upper hand against the rebels and Isis.

He has now handed the balance of power straight to the rebels and Isis.

This is George Bush and WMDs all over again.

I am so angry.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Fri 07 Apr 2017, 12:04 pm

I'm not so much angry, but much more WORRIED.
At least Bush Jr. had some diplomatic upbringing.
Trump: "he felt something, he thought something, and then he shot from the hip" ... to quote a Dutch paper this morning.
I'm amazed to read just now, that [my country of birth] the Netherlands 100% supports it.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 07 Apr 2017, 12:08 pm

I feel as you do about this Mimi. Are they preparing for another illegal war? I see it as an attempt to escalate things, what else could it be for. The US want to invade and depose Assad, have done for years. Syria has an important geographical position for the US.

The BBC is reporting that so many other countries are in full agreement with the US on this - FGS.

From what I've read it seems only China is suggesting diplomacy and restraint.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 07 Apr 2017, 12:35 pm

I think the only channel worth watching is RT - they are the only ones making sense.

I`ve got visions of Assad and his family being executed by bloodthirsty rebels like they did to Gaddafi.

I wish Assad would make an announcement to the world himself rather than leave it to his diplomat.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 07 Apr 2017, 5:16 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4391096/PIERS-MORGAN-Trump-right-bomb-Assad.html

Trump was right to bomb Assad. If the evil gassing of children isn’t justification for giving the perpetrator a bloody nose, then what is?

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 07 Apr 2017, 6:18 pm

bluebell wrote:I feel as you do about this Mimi.   Are they preparing for another illegal war?   I see it as an attempt to escalate things, what else could it be for.   The US want to invade and depose Assad, have done for years.   Syria has an important geographical position for the US.

The BBC is reporting that so many other countries are in full agreement with the US on this - FGS.

From what I've read it seems only China is suggesting diplomacy and restraint.

I don't think the UN Security Council are very happy. The Bolivians asked for a meeting and their representative was saying it was an unsanctioned unilateral act that is a massive breach of UN rules. He wont get away with this.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 07 Apr 2017, 6:27 pm

Andrew wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4391096/PIERS-MORGAN-Trump-right-bomb-Assad.html

Trump was right to bomb Assad. If the evil gassing of children isn’t justification for giving the perpetrator a bloody nose, then what is?

Morgan is a complete idiot. He tweeted out a picture of reputedly dead children in order to be sensationalist. Did he check his facts first? There is growing concern that this was another hoax. Or that, at the very least, a false flag, Don't shoot me I'm not saying yea or nay but to blame Assad without clear evidence is dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 07 Apr 2017, 10:01 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4391756/KATIE-HOPKINS-d-like-support-bombing-Assad.html

KATIE HOPKINS: I'd like to support bombing Assad but is Trump thinking with his head, his heart ... or another part of his anatomy?

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Royston Sat 08 Apr 2017, 5:14 pm

Some are thinking that there has been some collusion by Trump and the Russians by reacting to the false flag attack.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article195904.html

One theory is that there will now have to be an enquiry and the CIA chief will need to resign for misleading the President.

Rob Royston

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 08 Apr 2017, 7:23 pm

Rob Royston wrote:Some are thinking that there has been some collusion by Trump and the Russians by reacting to the false flag attack.

One theory is that there will now have to be an enquiry and the CIA chief will need to resign for misleading the President.

Wow, just wow! Who to believe? Whatever the true story, it won't be the one we hear on msm.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 08 Apr 2017, 7:39 pm

Rob Royston wrote:Some are thinking that there has been some collusion by Trump and the Russians by reacting to the false flag attack.

Absolutely WOW. What an interesting article that is, thanks for posting it. Yesterday on I think World at One or Rad 4 News at 5 pm I listened to Jeremy Shapino (might have the name a bit wrong). Advisor to B Obama anyway who stated that Trump has been having trouble in the USA and this bombing was a symbolic act of policy. Makes sense to me. Suddenly Trump has lots of sympathy for the Syrian children, but he refused to take them into the USA ?? Can go on, but 'nuff said.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 09 Apr 2017, 8:51 am

Too late to edit my post above in which I have misquoted Jeremy Shapiro. Here is a link to listen to what he did say, just a 39 sec clip

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04zcdh7

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 13 Apr 2017, 10:31 pm

He's just bombed Afghanistan now..........

Donald Trump news - Page 5 C9UqCVkXcAYcIfW

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 13 Apr 2017, 10:37 pm

Donald Trump news - Page 5 C9Uq2BcXYAECBLl

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next