MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shannon Matthews hoax abduction

+21
AndyB
dogs don't lie
poster
dannii
Dee Coy
chirpyinsect
Helenmeg
costello
Inca
TheTruthWillOut
espeland
unreorganised
chrissie
bluebell
Mimi
Bampots
Bloodhound
Châtelaine
Poe
candyfloss
Andrew
25 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Shannon Matthews hoax abduction - Page 10 Empty Re: Shannon Matthews hoax abduction

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Mar 2017, 10:01 am

Little did the McCanns know the entire disappearance was a fake and handing over cash would have been a scam.

Says the McCanns who have imo and not fact, pulled off the biggest scam ever. Evil or Very Mad

(from the Star link)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Shannon Matthews hoax abduction - Page 10 Empty Re: Shannon Matthews hoax abduction

Post  Mimi Sun 05 Mar 2017, 10:01 am

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 05 Mar 2017, 10:14 am

Seeing the header though on this latest recycled story Maddie McCONN does make you wonder Shocked

MADDIE MCCON Kate and Gerry McCann were almost scammed out of £25,000 by evil Karen Matthews

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3011777/kate-and-gerry-mccann-were-almost-scammed-out-of-25000-by-evil-karen-matthews/
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Sun 05 Mar 2017, 10:23 am

From the end of the article 'McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: [...]“It is beyond belief anyone could’ve sought to exploit poor Madeleine’s plight.”.'
The hypocrisy and hubris are breathtaking
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Mar 2017, 10:26 am

Morning Mods. Please can you put a notification at the bottom of any of my posts that you decide to edit/change.

Many thanks Very Happy
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 05 Mar 2017, 10:29 am

Andrew wrote:Morning Mods. Please can you put a notification at the bottom of any of my posts that you decide to edit/change.

Many thanks Very Happy

As you know Andrew, it does it automatically usually, sometimes it doesn't.  I have said in the past though do not state things as facts when they are not, and I am totally against changing people's names and do not think it adds to any post using derogatory terms for a name.  So if things like that are posted they will be changed.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Mar 2017, 10:36 am

No, I didn't know it did it automatically.

My fault as I often forget to include the 'IMO' bit.

And I think it was just a typo when I missed off the Y in the Huddersfield Doctor's name.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 05 Mar 2017, 10:49 am

Mimi, it was the BBC documentary that you mean then - the one where Karen was played by Gemma Whelan. I thought she was good in the part myself.

Andrew, it was me who put the Y in Synott - it did look rather bad otherwise!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 05 Mar 2017, 10:55 am

Freedom wrote:Mimi, it was the BBC documentary that you mean then - the one where Karen was played by Gemma Whelan. I thought she was good in the part myself.

Andrew, it was me who put the Y in Synott - it did look rather bad otherwise!

Ah wondered what Andrew was talking about Smile

Andrew I was referring to changing the surname of the McCanns, Redwood etc., I know many do it, but I dislike this, and it does not add to any post and is simply not necessary.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Mar 2017, 12:32 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/madeleine-mccann-news-police-stopped-kate-and-gerry-donating-to-shannon-matthews-fund_uk_58bbe64ee4b0b99894181ef6

Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry were stopped by police from giving £250,000 to help search for then-missing Shannon Matthews, it has been revealed.

Well I suppose 250k sounds a bit more dramatic than 25k.

Transferred from abusive tweets topic.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 05 Mar 2017, 6:30 pm

Aye, just add an extra 0 in there!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 09 Mar 2017, 3:14 am

'Britain's most hated mum' Karen Matthews seeks comfort in McDonald's AND Burger King as she wanders around shopping centre with a male companion

By Martin Robinson, Uk Chief Reporter For Mailonline

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4292996/Karen-Matthews-eats-McDonald-s-followed-Burger-King.html

I can't believe this is a newsworthy headline, but there it is all the same.

This woman, though despicable for what she did to her daughter, has been punished by the courts and has served her time, so why is she being followed around MacDonalds and Burger King ffs by journalists?

And as it says in one of the comments, is she really 'Britain's Most Hated Mum' when Rose West did a much worse crime?

Maybe the journalists are trying to put pressure on Kate McCann by showing her how she'll be treated if she ever gets punished for as some speculate the part she played in Maddy's death, but the journalists should also remember what happened to Brenda when she was hounded. If I was being stalked day in day out like Matthews is I'd probably be driven to suicide too.

Are they stalking her just because of her comments about Kate McCann?

Unbelievable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 09 Mar 2017, 5:14 am

I think that Karen (or Kate!) Matthews is an easy target for the media.

She certainly isn't the worst mother as far as I'm concerned - an allowance needs to be made for her low intelligence. Her crimes pale into insignificance compared to those of Rose West, as you mention, Purple Ronnie - and what about creatures like the so-called mothers of children who suffered horrendous abuse for weeks or months until they died.

Perhaps the media is itching to be able to say what they really feel about the McCanns but using pathetic characters like Karen Matthews as an interim punching bag (metaphorically speaking) is wrong in my eyes.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Thu 09 Mar 2017, 9:00 am

Someone coming out of prison, relocated to a different part of the country and given a false name is normally left alone by the media.

Karen Matthews, via friends, put herself in the spotlight by feeding stories and quotes to the press most likely for money. She is obviously greedy and, as Freedom said, has low intelligence so she probably didn't think beyond the immediate gratification of cash to the longer term consequences of handing herself on a plate to the media.

I expect that eventually, for her own protection, she'll end up being relocated under yet another name.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 09 Mar 2017, 9:16 am

I can't think of another case where an ex-convict who has changed their name and maybe their appearance to avoid being identified is then pursued and photographed by the media.

I know that in particularly notorious cases like that of Maxine Carr (Ian Huntley's girlfriend) and the James Bulger killers, there are court orders in force to prevent such behaviour but don't the media usually respect other people's anonymity?

I surmise that Karen had no idea how seriously her story would be taken - millions of pounds and hundreds of man hours spent on the case - and, once the ball had been set rolling, she was afraid to own up.

Years ago I knew a girl like that - she made up stories of being assaulted just to get attention; one of her complaints was taken seriously and a trial was held at the Old Bailey. The defendant was acquitted.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dannii Fri 31 Mar 2017, 2:40 pm

There is another documentary on next week about Shannon.

"The mothers story" channel 5, thursday 10 pm.
dannii
dannii

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 31 Mar 2017, 4:38 pm

The last Channel 5 programme was a bit of a washout. It's hard to imagine what can be said about Karen Matthews that we don't already know.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Fri 31 Mar 2017, 10:28 pm

I would prefer to find out about Shannon, how she is getting on, was she happy with her foster family, how did she manage in school once the drugs were no longer in her system, is she coping or acting out?

Much more interesting, and hopefully, a story with a happy ending.

I hope she is happy, and enjoying her life.

mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 06 Apr 2017, 9:42 pm

Just a reminder, Shannon Matthews: The Mother's story -  on in a minute at 10 pm on Channel 5.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 06 Apr 2017, 11:05 pm

I've just watched it - I can't really see the point of Channel 5 making two similar programmes both based mainly on the opinion of Julie Bushby that the crime was instigated by someone other that Karen Matthews and Michael Donovan.

There was mention of the McCanns (aaargh!) with a commentary that Karen may have been inspired by Madeleine's "disappearance" and was envious of the money raised.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 06 Apr 2017, 11:17 pm

Not watched it. But had the impression for a while that this Julie lass is doing her best to milk it. And all of it.

Imo etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 06 Apr 2017, 11:23 pm

Here's the link for anyone who wants to see it when it's available.

http://www.channel5.com/show/shannon-matthews-the-mothers-story/

Julie Bushby seems to have become obsessed - she needs to move on in my opinion.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Fri 07 Apr 2017, 12:19 am

Freedom wrote:I've just watched it - I can't really see the point of Channel 5 making two similar programmes both based mainly on the opinion of Julie Bushby that the crime was instigated by someone other that Karen Matthews and Michael Donovan.

There was mention of the McCanns (aaargh!) with a commentary that Karen may have been inspired by Madeleine's "disappearance" and was envious of the money raised.

Either channel 5 and Julie are milking this tragic crime for their own enrichment...or I suppose it could be two very elaborate "teaser trailers" to expose the "others" involved that they speak of....all very strange.....put up or shut up!

Of course if in the distant future we should hear a resolution of Madeleine's tragedy.....I'm sure lots are cueing up ready to cash in on that tale......infact some have already said as much?

Btw it was long winded and a repetition of all that has come before.....

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Fri 07 Apr 2017, 7:49 am

The thing that struck me was that when the criminologist made comparisons with Kate, and Cuddle Cat, she did not say anything about Kate being genuine.

Sometimes, what people don't say can be telling.
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next