MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolls on the attack......

+12
Baldrick
Dee Coy
cherry
Poppy
candyfloss
dantezebu
Popcorn
Poe
Admin
Freedom
Cristobell
Andrew
16 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Trolls on the attack...... - Page 7 Empty Re: Trolls on the attack......

Post  Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 4:36 pm

Châtelaine wrote:I've just read elsewhere that his [Ben Leylands] timeline mentions his mother Brenda on July 19. There's also a photo of her Sad

Yes, there is, I've just scrolled through his page, she's tagged in a post. I'm still not sure though how twitter got hold of this, or for that matter what has actually happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 4:37 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
Freedom wrote:My gut reaction is that this is a wind-up.

https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.leyland/posts/10100942959448869?fref=nf

The alleged son's post on Facebook is eight hours old.

Wouldn't we have had something in the news by now?

Brenda Leyland's Facebook account seems to have gone/closed, I saw the link for it a while ago somewhere, but can't remember where now.

Perhaps her son is referring to the fact that her Facebook account is shut and he won't be able to contact her via that now or have access to it, just a thought but I may be completely wrong.

No, I looked at it about 10 mins ago, so still there, the most recent post was September 17th

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 05 Oct 2014, 4:38 pm

Brenda Leyland's Facebook account seems to have gone/closed, I saw the link for it a while ago somewhere, but can't remember where now.

Perhaps her son is referring to the fact that her Facebook account is shut and he won't be able to contact her via that now or have access to it, just a thought but I may be completely wrong.

Her account is still here.

https://www.facebook.com/brenda.leyland.9?fref=ts
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 4:42 pm

Well, that's odd because I looked at it this afternoon and it was a square box with a message in it, saying something along the lines that "this account is not accessible at the moment", but perhaps it was only a temporary hiccup whilst "adjustments" were being made.

(I've just looked at it again and it's the same message saying "content unavailable", I thought I wasn't going doolally.  Very Happy )

Why am I getting that message and other posters arent, unless it's because I'm not on Facebook, of course

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 5:54 pm

You get that message also if you've blocked that account, or if they've blocked you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 6:08 pm

canada12 wrote:
Freedom wrote:

Her account is still here.

https://www.facebook.com/brenda.leyland.9?fref=ts

Well, that's odd because I looked at it this afternoon and it was a square box with a message in it, saying something along the lines that "this account is not accessible at the moment", but perhaps it was only a temporary hiccup whilst "adjustments" were being made.

(I've just looked at it again and it's the same message saying "content unavailable", I thought I wasn't going doolally.  Very Happy )

Why am I getting that message and other posters arent, unless it's because I'm not on Facebook, of course

You get that message also if you've blocked that account, or if they've blocked you.

I've never been on Facebook and have never signed up for it, so it must be someone who is on a forum who has blocked certain people and knows forum members' names. Well that's very telling in it's self!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 6:27 pm

Oh my God, I'm lost for words, I'm so, so shocked.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 05 Oct 2014, 6:30 pm

Can we continue on the other thread opened for Brenda now.
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 6:31 pm

And still they call her a troll..after being hounded out of her home and abused by the media until she ended her own life...sick, disgusting people. I hope that Martin Brunt pays for this. His and others trolling of this woman was far worse than anything she said about the McCanns

Poor woman, she did not deserve that RIP Sad

However, it makes me more determined to continue posting in a search for the truth, her death should not be in vain and to all of the internet bullies out there...give me your worst, I won't be silenced

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 05 Oct 2014, 6:32 pm

Just locking this for a while.  Please continue on other thread.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Thu 13 Nov 2014, 10:18 pm

This is interesting from Babalou@b_balou on twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/B_balou:

https://mobile.twitter.com/B_balou/status/533014460714467328/photo/1

Is Jayelles admitting to something she may later come to regret?

(Sorry, can't bring Twitter posts over here - link only Embarassed . Perhaps a cleverer person could help?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7