MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brenda Leyland has died (Sweepyface) RIP Brenda

+29
Burst
dogs don't lie
hesla
Justformaddiemccann
AndyB
Poppy
Jellybot
candyfloss
Praia de Suiza
Mimi
saloongirl
ROMAntici
Anne
KathyBelle
Admin
Poe
Fiat500
Meteor
travis macbickle
Lioned
Dee Coy
Cristobell
dantezebu
Baldrick
Andrew
Châtelaine
chilli
coppernob
Freedom
33 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Brenda Leyland has died (Sweepyface) RIP Brenda   - Page 2 Empty Re: Brenda Leyland has died (Sweepyface) RIP Brenda

Post  candyfloss Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:08 pm

Daily Mirror @DailyMirror 6 mins6 minutes ago
'Madeleine McCann internet troll found dead' after being exposed for sending hate messages

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-internet-troll-found-4386183

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brenda Leyland has died (Sweepyface) RIP Brenda   - Page 2 Empty Re: Brenda Leyland has died (Sweepyface) RIP Brenda

Post  candyfloss Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:09 pm

General Burkinshaw @TsideSpurs 1 min1 minute ago
#mccann the bias in the media reporting of the #sweepyface death is a disgrace. How do you troll a couple who aren't on twitter?
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:11 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton 1 min1 minute ago
@xklamation some of the absolute worst trolling I have experienced have been from pro #mccann terrible stuff has been allowed and no balance
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:15 pm

I would like to know JG role in this outing.

Jim Gamble @JimGamble_INEQE · Sep 23
@sweepyface lol, yes sweepyface some things are childish & others are cruel. Nice mature name btw.

Shame on all of them.
RIP Brenda
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:19 pm

Siobhan Feely @SiobhanFeely 3 mins3 minutes ago
#rip #brendaleyland #sweepyface FULL INQUEST INVESTIGATION needed Who gave @skynews the Dossier plus sky broke their editorial rules #mccann
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:23 pm

candyfloss wrote:Daily Mirror @DailyMirror 6 mins6 minutes ago
'Madeleine McCann internet troll found dead' after being exposed for sending hate messages

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-internet-troll-found-4386183

Someone on JH has a screenshot of many of the tweets.... none I read so far are hate filled.. some personal and not helpful to debate, but she never as far as I remember was threatening or vile , just objectionable at times. That is not a crime, however , under the malicious communications act.

Maybe the media will print some of the hate messages. I am curious to see them, Brenda was simply the middle class poster woman , the face of the haters who live superficially good and respectable lives. The scapegoat.

I would love to be a fly on the wall of the multiple emergency meetings at Sky tonight. Lots of pizza and coffee, it will be a long night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:27 pm

I'm not a violent person, but would love to batter the author of that shite round the head!

They didn't have any real threats, or tough, violent thugs intimidating the McCanns, so poor old Brenda was the scapegoat - the line of least resistance.  Had they doorstepped any of the more outspoken ones among us, we would have given them an interview they couldn't broadcast, on the hour, every hour, etc without Carter Ruck jumping down their throats - now re-employed by McCanns and kerchinging nicely.  

What did Martin Brunt threaten her with?  He had pretty much done the worst thing imaginable, but it clearly left her in great fear.  More doorstepping perhaps?  Her past raked up?  Did she have mental health issues?  Did any of her family?  Was she avulnerable adult in any way? Surely Sky News would not have carried out such a catastrophic public attack without making a few basic checks?  

Were the McCanns going to go after her financially, demand that she sell her house, etc, as they have done with Goncalo Amaral.  Was she facing threats of financial ruin?

What did the police say to her?  Afaik, she was not arrested or cautioned, but did they give her a 'stern' taking to? And how stern was that talk?  Normal people with no criminal record or dealings with the police would be devastated by threat of a criminal trial.  What Laws did Brenda break, if any?  Lets hope the police taped their interviews with her, if I were her family, I would demand they be revealed at the Inquest - and there should definitely be an Inquest.

However, Jim Gamble's hope of using 'outing' as a device to stop people asking questions about the McCanns, or indeed anything, has backfired spectacularly. I would imagine legal talks are frantically underway as we speak, Sky News cannot just brush this off, they must at the very least, issue an apology to Brenda's family.  No Court in the world (maybe N.Korea or UK under McCann Rule) would have found Brenda guilty of anything.  If worse tweets exist, then why didn't Sky go after them, why go after a fragile, quiet lady in a pretty village, who clearly posed no threat to the McCanns whatsoever.  The cynic in me pictures the McCanns looking up the property prices as one reason, but it was more likely to be the subliminal message was 'it could be you'.  There were threatening undertones in that news report, and more than a tinge of cruelty in the way the story was reported.  They couldn't hide their glee at exposing a respectable middle aged lady as a vicious internet troll to all her friends, family and neighbours. It was pitchforking at its very worst.

However, any gleeful thoughts Gamble and McCanns may have of outing people on a regular basis must now be treated with the seriousness it deserves, as Brenda's death has tragically proved.  The punishment Brenda received (based on no evidence) was way beyond anything a Court could dish out.  Her face, and home, was broadcast every hour, on the hour, as she was publically labelled as a hater, hounding the family of Madeleine McCann.  She wasn't.  Nothing she did deserved that kind of punishment.  She was angry with the McCanns, many are, especially when they think about the details of Kate and Gerry have done.  Sky News however, acted as Judge, Jury and Executioner.  She is dead because of what she was accused of, not because of what she did.  

Brenda, bless her, knowingly or unknowingly, may well set off a chain of events that will bring about the final downfall of the McCanns and their minions.   Jim Gamble and the McCanns wanted to use Brenda as an example, but her suicide has turned the tables on them.  Now they have to justify what they have done.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:32 pm

Great post Cristobell.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:33 pm

dantezebu wrote:I would like to know JG role in this outing.

Jim Gamble @JimGamble_INEQE  ·  Sep 23
@sweepyface lol, yes sweepyface some things are childish & others are cruel. Nice mature name btw.

Shame on all of them.
RIP Brenda
Brenda was an animal lover. Her Twitter profile picture was a photo of a cat's cute face. I always imagined Sweepyface was a pet's name.

Trust Gamble to have no empathy with a sentiment like that.

How absolutely dreadful this is. We can only hope her needless death precipitates some kind of turning of the tide in this ever-more contaminated and dispicable case. RIP, Brenda, an innocent woman.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:37 pm

Great post Cristobell.  Brenda Leyland has died (Sweepyface) RIP Brenda   - Page 2 2555912552

A lot of questions need answers.  My first being who gave Brunt the dossier.
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:41 pm

Pierre @PierreJouet 43 secs44 seconds ago
@757LiveNZ this has made the news in NZ before it's been reported on @SkyNews #McCann #BrendaLeyland #sweepyface
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:45 pm

You've nailed it, Cristobell.

Was the dossier really compiled and delivered by a group of internet 'pros' or are the authors more involved at a higher level in this case and this was a planned strategy? I suspect the latter.

Apparently, Stop The Myths is now back up and cleansed. Someone was given fair warning of events, methinks.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:45 pm

Second blog today from Pat Brown....

Sunday, October 5, 2014

We are in the Secret Madeleine McCann Troll Dossier

In the wake of the suicide of Brenda Leyland who was outed by a pro-McCann group, Summers and Swan, and the UK and US media, condemned as a Twitter Troll and McCann hater, let me publicly state that I can be pretty sure that I am one of those named in the dossier as a McCann hater and troll.

Let me be perfectly clear to all media outlets. You don't need to out me. I am Pat Brown, criminal profiler, from Maryland, USA. I can be reached at profilerpatbrown@gmail.com and all my contact information is on my website at patbrownprofiling.com. I have two Facebook pages under my own name and a twitter account @profilerpatb. I am more than willing to discuss publicly my skepticism of the McCann account of what happened to their daughter in Praia da Luz in 2007.

If you believe you are one of the others named in the dossier, please add your contact information below so media does not need to track you down, publicly humiliate you and hound you to your death.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

October 5, 2014
http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:55 pm

candyfloss wrote:Great post Cristobell.  Brenda Leyland has died (Sweepyface) RIP Brenda   - Page 2 2555912552

A close friend / family member or perhaps even Kate and Gerry themselves.

It seems to be a big coincidence that Brenda also lives in Leicestershire. Not that far from the Mccanns. They wanted someone close by to 'out' as a troll. Team Mccann probably targeted her. Found out where she lived. Monitored her movements then got Brunty on side to go and say his piece.

There needs to be a full Investigation into this.

Brunty in the meantime should resign with immediate effect.

Team Mccann and associates have blood on their hands. This saga needs to end for gods sake.

Redwood and the team at Op Grange. Come on. Put this mess to bed now. The Mccanns need to be charged.

I also hope other charges are handed out accordingly to those responsible for poor Brenda's death.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:59 pm

@ JATYK2 Greenink [rigthfully IMO suspected to be Michael Wright] has explained how someone's identity and location can be traced in 5 minutes ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 9:02 pm

Andrew wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Great post Cristobell.  Brenda Leyland has died (Sweepyface) RIP Brenda   - Page 2 2555912552

A close friend / family member or perhaps even Kate and Gerry themselves.

It seems to be a big coincidence that Brenda also lives in Leicestershire. Not that far from the Mccanns. They wanted someone close by to 'out' as a troll. Team Mccann probably targeted her. Found out where she lived. Monitored her movements then got Brunty on side to go and say his piece.

There needs to be a full Investigation into this.

Brunty in the meantime should resign with immediate effect.

Team Mccann and associates have blood on their hands. This saga needs to end for gods sake.

Redwood and the team at Op Grange. Come on. Put this mess to bed now. The Mccanns need to be charged.

I also hope other charges are handed out accordingly to those responsible for poor Brenda's death.

Operation Grange cannot in any way distance themselves from this dreadful saga. They took the dossier, told Sky news they would be in consultation with the CPS. There is no way out for any of them. They allowed Martin Brunt to tell Brenda a file would be looked at, and all on TeeVee for 24 hours constant.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Oct 2014, 9:04 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 9:14 pm

Châtelaine wrote:@ JATYK2 Greenink [rigthfully IMO suspected to be Michael Wright] has explained how someone's identity and location can be traced in 5 minutes ...

Are you able to elaborate Chatelaine? I've never done the whole anti thing so wouldn't know where to find this person's issuings.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 05 Oct 2014, 9:14 pm

Good to see Pat Brown back on the case following her brief hiatus.

Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 05 Oct 2014, 9:19 pm

Joana Morais @xklamation 5 mins5 minutes ago
Here are #sweepyface last tweets cached at http://greptweet.com/u/sweepyface/sweepyface.txt … #McCann
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Oct 2014, 9:24 pm

Was it Brenda who outed one of the paid shills as Amy Tierney?

Any connection there to why she was singled out and made a scapegoat...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 9:26 pm

I can't see any "trolling" in there, just opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 05 Oct 2014, 9:35 pm

Andrew wrote:Was it Brenda who outed one of the paid shills as Amy Tierney?

I think the original 'outer' (if there is even any truth in the allegation) was another Tweeter.  There is, however,  no doubt that sweepyface believed this to be true and referred to @basilandmanuel as 'Amy'. She was also quite vocal about the consequences of a witness in the case commenting publicly on social media. 'Basil' vehemently denied she was Amy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 9:40 pm

Dee Coy wrote:
Andrew wrote:Was it Brenda who outed one of the paid shills as Amy Tierney?

I think the original 'outer' (if there is even any truth in the allegation) was another Tweeter.  There is, however,  no doubt that sweepyface believed this to be true and referred to @basilandmanuel as 'Amy'. She was also quite vocal about the consequences of a witness in the case commenting publicly on social media. 'Basil' vehemently denied she was Amy.

I dont do the twitter thing so am not clued up as to who is who. What is significant about the names being mentioned ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Oct 2014, 9:42 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next