MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brenda Leyland has died (Sweepyface) RIP Brenda

+29
Burst
dogs don't lie
hesla
Justformaddiemccann
AndyB
Poppy
Jellybot
candyfloss
Praia de Suiza
Mimi
saloongirl
ROMAntici
Anne
KathyBelle
Admin
Poe
Fiat500
Meteor
travis macbickle
Lioned
Dee Coy
Cristobell
dantezebu
Baldrick
Andrew
Châtelaine
chilli
coppernob
Freedom
33 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Brenda Leyland has died (Sweepyface) RIP Brenda   - Page 9 Empty Re: Brenda Leyland has died (Sweepyface) RIP Brenda

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Oct 2014, 2:50 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Andrew wrote:What ??????

Adjourning the inquest until the 18th of December.

Why would this happen unless foul play has been suspected?

Don't understand.

Any Medical folk on here that could shed some light on this please.....?

The inquest cannot continue until there is a cause of death Andrew.  A date has to be found, and obviously allow for test results and another autopsy if needed.  I expect it is just a convenient date.  My friend died in the September the Inquest
was in the January the following year because the cause of death was inconclusive for the first autopsy.  I think we have to be careful about speculating.....

Thanks CF. Not personally had any first hand experience of anything like this, so apologies if I come across as stupid in regards to it.

It just seems very strange to me if it was a straight forward suicide that involved hanging (as reports suggested).

Your right though in that we (I) should not be speculating.

Just can't help but feel there has been some foul play involved. Especially after reading Brenda's tweets.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Brenda Leyland has died (Sweepyface) RIP Brenda   - Page 9 Empty Re: Brenda Leyland has died (Sweepyface) RIP Brenda

Post  Guest Wed 08 Oct 2014, 2:54 pm

Andrew wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Don't understand.

The inquest cannot continue until there is a cause of death Andrew.  A date has to be found, and obviously allow for test results and another autopsy if needed.  I expect it is just a convenient date.  My friend died in the September the Inquest
was in the January the following year because the cause of death was inconclusive for the first autopsy.  I think we have to be careful about speculating.....

Thanks CF. Not personally had any first hand experience of anything like this, so apologies if I come across as stupid in regards to it.

It just seems very strange to me if it was a straight forward suicide that involved hanging (as reports suggested).

Your right though in that we (I) should not be speculating.

Just can't help but feel there has been some foul play involved. Especially after reading Brenda's tweets.

I could be wrong, but even if someone is found with a rope attached or a person has 20 bullet holes in them, the cause of death has to be established by what did they exactly die of. Not what was the use in aiding the death. Hope Im making sense Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 08 Oct 2014, 2:57 pm

Mike Spudgun @spudgun01 10 mins10 minutes ago
Dear UK Public:- Madeleine #McCann was ABDUCTED. If you have a different opinion, you're a sick, evil, vile internet TROLL. Yours, UK Media.
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 08 Oct 2014, 3:00 pm

Mike Spudgun @spudgun01 12 mins12 minutes ago
Actually, the UK Media treatment of Brenda Leyland reminds me, sadly. of an OLD #McCann blog I made: http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/in-case-youre-not-quite-sure-about-some.html …
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 08 Oct 2014, 3:15 pm

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 08 Oct 2014, 3:27 pm

There you go then Andy.Your boss says murder..........Oooops !

Not the first time either is it ?
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 08 Oct 2014, 3:52 pm

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  travis macbickle Wed 08 Oct 2014, 3:57 pm

Roy Greenslade,that would be the same ethical journalist who stood bail surety for the guy who blew up the soldiers and horses in hyde park in 1982.
travis macbickle
travis macbickle

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Oct 2014, 4:06 pm

travis macbickle wrote:Roy Greenslade,that would be the same ethical journalist who stood bail surety for the guy who blew up the soldiers and horses in hyde park in 1982.

Snipped from his Wiki.

Greenslade divides his time between Brighton and Ramelton, County Donegal, Ireland. He is married to Noreen Taylor, the former Daily Mirror journalist and mother of actress Natascha McElhone.[7]

Pink links with Brighton and Mccann links with Donegal.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 08 Oct 2014, 4:40 pm

New one from Cristobell........................

Wednesday, 8 October 2014

LET BRENDA DEFEND HERSELF

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 08 Oct 2014, 6:34 pm

Andrew wrote:Listen to this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02789bx

With Sir Bernard Howe.

@26.15.

"Reviewing the 'murder' of Madeleine.... Sorry, I mean 'missing'....

Not listened to it all as yet.

Miraculously,  the content of this mostprevealing of interviews no longer seems to be working. Rolling Eyes  Fancy that.

For those who got to hear it, did Bernard-Howe definitely state that the family, i.e., the McCanns handed over the dossier? Were they therefore behind it's  compilation?

This could explain his mysterious comment in the Mail article:

"Asked about '@sweepyface', Mr McCann said: 'I haven't read her tweets ... I think that is an issue, that our behaviour is modified by this' ".

'Our behaviour'? This would imply that they are involved with any group involved in analysing and reacting to the issue of 'online trolls'.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 08 Oct 2014, 6:36 pm

Dee Coy wrote:
Andrew wrote:Listen to this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02789bx

With Sir Bernard Howe.

@26.15.

"Reviewing the 'murder' of Madeleine.... Sorry, I mean 'missing'....

Not listened to it all as yet.

Miraculously,  the content of this mostprevealing of interviews no longer seems to be working. Rolling Eyes  Fancy that.

For those who got to hear it, did Bernard-Howe definitely state that the family, i.e., the McCanns handed over the dossier? Were they therefore behind it's  compilation?

This could explain his mysterious comment in the Mail article:

"Asked about '@sweepyface', Mr McCann said: 'I haven't read her tweets ... I think that is an issue, that our behaviour is modified by this' ".

'Our behaviour'? This would imply that they are involved with any group involved in analysing and reacting to the issue of 'online trolls'.

It's still working for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 08 Oct 2014, 6:43 pm

Not for me. Crying or Very sad

Could you confirm if Bernard-Howe did say it was the McCann family who passed it to them?

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Wed 08 Oct 2014, 6:52 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Not for me. Crying or Very sad

Could you confirm if Bernard-Howe did say it was the McCann family who passed it to them?

He said "the family". So either it was the Mafia or the McCann's is my guess.
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 08 Oct 2014, 6:58 pm

dantezebu wrote:

Thank you. So, another family we don't know about, the McCanns or another slip of the tongue by Bernard-Howe. Is he simply mistaken?

If the McCanns are behind the dossier this puts a whole new light on the situation. It also raises questions about who these prolific 'pros' actually are, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:00 pm

"Reviewing the missing girl?"  "The McCann daughter"?  Her name was MADELEINE!

"The family handed to our team, who are investig..., or reviewing, the murder... oh sorry, tut, reviewing the missing girl, the McCann daughter."

Last edited by Resistor on Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:15 pm

Resistor wrote:"Reviewing the missing girl?"  "The McCann daughter"?  Her name was MADELEINE!

"The family handed to our team, who are investig..., or reviewing, the murder... oh sorry, tut, reviewing the missing girl, the McCann daughter."

Shocked Shocking! Rolling Eyes
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:16 pm

I think it may have been the "wider" family.
Think Michael Wright? Think "spokesman" aka 'source to the family" ... ?
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:21 pm

Dee Coy wrote:
dantezebu wrote:

Thank you. So, another family we don't know about, the McCanns or another slip of the tongue by Bernard-Howe. Is he simply mistaken?

If the McCanns are behind the dossier this puts a whole new light on the situation. It also raises questions about who these prolific 'pros' actually are, imo.

Michael Wright
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2335.0

ID - What does "negative e-mail" mean?
MW says it refers to all sorts of conspiracy theories that appeared on various forums.

ID - asks if the witness can name some of these forums.
MW The 3 Arguidos and Madeleine Foundation. He says Tony Bennett invited Gonçalo Amaral to do conferences in the UK. These forums were full of speculation focused on GA's conclusions. People said those conclusions must be true because GA had been in charge of the initial investigation.

ID - When?
MW – Activity was increased and heavy in March/April 2009.

ID - Did the McCanns learn about these forums? How?
MW They learned through me, the family members who monitored the activity and their support group.
I wondered whether it was worse to let them know or not to. I didn't want to add up to their pain, but a significant change happened. There were several instances of threats to kidnap the twins on the 3 Arguidos site. Then I couldn't but speak. There was a chat where a poster suggested someone should kidnap a twin to get to the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 08 Oct 2014, 8:50 pm

Don't understand.

Very common for an inquest to be opened and adjourned for about 2 months while pathologist's findings are made and published after examination of body tissue, blood samples and other analyses. Not an indication of anything dodgy.

eta - it will cost the family, but they are entitled to an independent pathologist's report if they want a second post-mortem opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:15 pm

Resistor wrote:"Reviewing the missing girl?"  "The McCann daughter"?  Her name was MADELEINE!

If you recall, the last time he used the M word he also appeared to forget what Operation Grange was so its hardly surprising he couldn't remember Madeleine's name
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:22 pm

Strange, though. It must be one of his most costly operations on a single missing child case ...

ETA Oh ... it's financed by the Home Office. Sorry ;-)
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 09 Oct 2014, 7:37 am

Worth a watch. (could someone post it up properly)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5neTqMWpRA

Just seen this as well if anyone likes polls.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=54347020e4b09149347e290f
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Thu 09 Oct 2014, 8:38 am

90% say no, 6% don't know and 4% say yes.
Total of votes 756!

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:47 am

Joana Morais @xklamation 39 mins39 minutes ago
Brenda Leyland likely died from drug overdose/Sky News chiefs now face a police probe over the apparent suicide via @JerryLawton #Mccann
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next