MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case

+22
Poe
AndyB
kylie
TheTruthWillOut
niklasericson
froggy
Popcorn
Antonia
Châtelaine
PeterMac
costello
Poppy
joyce1938
candyfloss
sally66
Mimi
Dee Coy
coppernob
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
chirpyinsect
Andrew
26 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case - Page 10 Empty Re: The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case

Post  Guest Mon 03 Aug 2015, 12:08 pm

Poe wrote:
Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
Freedom wrote:I was just having similar thoughts.

If it was me in such a situation, I don't think that there is any way that I could have lived with myself for being complicit in such a hoax.

But if it meant your remaining grandchildren being taken away and put in care, what would you do then?

I'm with Freedom & Châtelaine's Maman on this one. I would have to do the right thing but I would fight tooth and nail to stop my grandchildren going into care.

In my opinion, by allowing Kate and Gerry to get away with whatever they did, Madeleine's grandparents are putting Sean and Amelie at risk of the same fate. By allowing the hoax to continue, the grandparents are leaving the twins in a toxic environment which will leave deep psychological scars.

To me it's a question of picking sides. Do you protect the adults who's actions have caused all of this or do you protect the children who are completely innocent?

Having said all that, there are situations where going into care is the best option. No-one could possibly say that Shannon Matthews or Fred West's children would have been better off staying with the family.
Poe

I wasn't agreeing with my statement in red, I was just putting the fact forward that the McCann and Healey families would most probably do everything they can to protect the twins from been taken away by the Authorities, even if they (the families) are very well aware of what may have happened to Madeleine.

In my opinion the twins should have been put into care or into a foster family, hundreds of miles away from Leicester.  After all there is no evidence so far that Madeleine was abducted and if something untoward did happen to her by people she trusted, the way they are living and the environment they are living in must be very toxic.  Their minds must be very messed up living in the shadow of Madeleine every day.

Last edited by Don't Forget Madeleine on Mon 03 Aug 2015, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Took quotes of word Madeleine)

Back to top Go down

The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case - Page 10 Empty Re: The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case

Post  Poe Mon 03 Aug 2015, 1:05 pm

@ DFM, I didn't mean my post to read as criticism of you. I could see that you were playing Devil's Advocate and I was just putting forward my opinion.

I think we all agree that those poor twins deserve better.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 03 Aug 2015, 1:13 pm

Poe wrote:@ DFM, I didn't mean my post to read as criticism of you. I could see that you were playing Devil's Advocate and I was just putting forward my opinion.

I think we all agree that those poor twins deserve better.

Apologies Poe, I didn't read your post properly, I skim-read it and obviously didn't take in fully what you were saying.

The twins do deserve better as you say, they certainly can't be living a normal life at home as children of their age should be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 03 Aug 2015, 4:56 pm

@ DFM flower

Now, how about we turn the problem on it's head. If you were in Kate or Gerry's position:

1) Could you drag your family into the mess you've made?

2) Do you think that your family (parents, brothers, sisters, in-laws etc.) would cover for you? Straight away no questions asked? Later when they knew the truth? Later still when you are milking your daughter's name for every penny you can?

3) Why would your family be complicit in the cover up? Weak moral compass? Blackmail? Easily bullied? A share of the cash?

(I think we already know Châtelaine's answers Smile )

For me, I wouldn't be able to use my family like that but for the sake of argument if, out of sheer desperation, I called for help they would leap to my defence until, that is, my guilt became apparent then there'd be a Poe family stampede to the nearest police station to see who could be the first to drop me in it Shocked
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Tue 04 Aug 2015, 11:08 am

froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 04 Aug 2015, 11:14 am

Been wondering that myself froggy.

They have very little to go on at all but can confidently say and rule out it's not Madeleine McCann.

Just doesn't add up. To me anyway.

Unless as others have pointed out (PM I think) that OG have had words as they know 'things'.

Something amiss anyway.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Tue 04 Aug 2015, 11:47 am

OG know things.
Then we have the "Silence of the McLambs"
Even more strange that Mitchell has not been allowed out of his Hellish Lair to gibber about this one.

They ALL KNOW this is not, and could not possibly be Madeleine
Because they ALL KNOW what happened and where her remains lie.
That has been very clear right from the start, and every time they say something, or do something,
or do NOT say something and do NOT do something, it becomes even more obvious.
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 04 Aug 2015, 11:50 am

It reminds me of the times when the McCanns took no interest in reported sightings - even when they looked like promising ones.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 04 Aug 2015, 12:02 pm

What do OG know though....

That's the 15 million pound question, I guess.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case - Page 10 Empty Re:Lost and found children in Australia.

Post  costello Tue 04 Aug 2015, 12:12 pm

Andrew wrote:What do OG know though....

I would hazard a guess and say everything Andrew.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 04 Aug 2015, 12:18 pm

I think, apart from PeterMac's explanation, which makes a lot of sense, it would also have been ruled out on a number of other factors, for example, border security is taken very seriously in Australia, so trying to smuggle a live child into the country, especially when that child's face was splashed over the global media, would be extremely difficult if not impossible. Also due to the length the child found has been dead, then the other possibility that a dead child was smuggled in, would also be preposterous, heck you're not even allowed to bring food from the plane into the country, the Australians are very particular about all flora/fauna entering their country to ensure preservation of native species, so an unidentified corpse getting through the system would be highly improbable.

Then of course there is the motive, why would you smuggle a live child, then kill her immediately, which would have to be the case in terms of the condition of the remains found and similarly the risk to transport a corpse from Portugal to Australia would be extremely risky and what would be the point? Also these remains have probably been hidden elsewhere in the intervening period between death and discovery, so that would involve a 3rd party and there doesn't seem to be any links between the Mc's and Australia, New Zealand yes, but not Oz.

Finally, I come back to the dog alerts in 5a that tell me a live child did not leave that apartment, as to where she went, who took her etc, obviously I do not know, but all of my instincts tell me that she most certainly didn't go to Australia. However, I do hope that they find out who this poor child was, so that she may also get justice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 04 Aug 2015, 2:56 pm

costello wrote:

I really hope so.

But if that's the case then how much more dotting of I's and crossing of T's needs to be done.

How long can it go on for.. A serious question?

Yes, as long as it takes, but is that another year, 2, 3, 8 years. 20 even....

I'm sure i'm not alone, but it really does frustrate. Mad

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Tue 04 Aug 2015, 3:44 pm

I don't know how long the charade will continue, but believe that the public will not be allowed the truth.

OK, maybe in another 30 or 40 years when few care, but certainly not now.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 04 Aug 2015, 4:41 pm

costello wrote:

Well, they have been sent enough info to cause Nicola Wall`s McCann radar to blip extremely loudly.

Surely she cannot disregard all the info sent to OG - because the people that sent it have copies and will be asking questions if it`s ignored.

Like Kate said `there will be rioting in the streets`.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 04 Aug 2015, 5:01 pm

That's if Nicola Walls McCann radar is even switched on.

Is she even switched on herself come to think of it.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 04 Aug 2015, 7:17 pm

Andrew wrote:That's if Nicola Walls McCann radar is even switched on.

Is she even switched on herself come to think of it.

Don't give up yet Andrew.  The police have been investigating the Darwins (John Darwin who faked his own death) for nearly 13 years and have only now seized the rest of all the assets he and his wife acquired in their scam, it only amounts to hundreds of thousands of £s, which is a huge amount to you and me, but when you look at the McCanns we're talking about £millions, that's of course if missing Madeleine's Fund is a scam.

http://news.sky.com/story/1520045/canoe-death-conman-john-darwin-is-broke

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 09 Aug 2015, 8:31 am

Thanks for that Andrew, interesting information The Police seem determined to find out who it is .Detectives were still tracing the origins of the quilt found with the remains, but investigations had narrowed because of its “unique’’ characteristics. I could be way out here but I still think the quilt was placed  there as some kind of symbolic protection. And so much other clothes dumped as well all very strange. Still trying to extract DNA .

Heather Symons wrote that the musical note fabric had been around 20 years ago,

Speculation that the fabric from the United States, meaning the quilt was possibly American-made, was quashed by the SA police, who said the fabric was probably imported from the US and sold here

Twenty years does not to tie in with the other items of clothing age wise.  unless it was made by a grandmother , the man they are looking for is in his sixties or even bought, passed on , second hand.

Hopefully if it was made specifically for the poor child the person who made it does not have a similar fate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 11 Aug 2015, 12:31 pm

Wynarka locals told police that they noticed a neatly-dressed man in his 60s walking down the main street carrying a suitcase.

I thought it was out in the bush by the road they saw him. Either he wants to be caught or throwing it in their faces, you wont catch me, or just dumb.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3191854/New-clues-South-Australian-murder-mystery-girl-s-skeleton-suitcase-boxer-shorts-match-boys-pyjamas-Sally-clothes-tag-identified.html

All that clothes, bought second hand they think off ebay. Could be a sick story attached to this murder

Last edited by Markus 2 on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 11 Aug 2015, 12:39 pm

Yeah, thought the same as well with regards to the old chap.

A very fit 60 yr old carrying a suitcase around everywhere..
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 11 Aug 2015, 12:40 pm

Andrew wrote:Yeah, thought the same as well with regards to the old chap.

A very fit 60 yr old carrying a suitcase around everywhere..
Less of the old Andrew. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 11 Aug 2015, 12:42 pm

Sorry chirpy. 

You know what I mean though...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next