MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case

+22
Poe
AndyB
kylie
TheTruthWillOut
niklasericson
froggy
Popcorn
Antonia
Châtelaine
PeterMac
costello
Poppy
joyce1938
candyfloss
sally66
Mimi
Dee Coy
coppernob
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
chirpyinsect
Andrew
26 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case - Page 2 Empty Re: The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case

Post  Bubblewrapped Mon 27 Jul 2015, 5:10 am

I had a very restless night last night. This was playing over and over in my mind, and no matter what way you look at it, it has to be one of the most bizarre story Ive ever known.
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case - Page 2 Empty Re: The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case

Post  candyfloss Mon 27 Jul 2015, 9:06 am

From Jerry Lawton.......

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton · 5 mins5 minutes ago
South Australia police say there is `absolutely no evidence at this point' to suggest murdered child found by highway is Madeleine #McCann

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Jul 2015, 9:13 am

Well they should be able to rule it out straight away I would of thought (if that's the case)..... scratch

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015, 9:34 am

candyfloss wrote:From Jerry Lawton.......

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton  · 5 mins5 minutes ago  
South Australia police say there is `absolutely no evidence at this point' to suggest murdered child found by highway is Madeleine #McCann

So they are waiting for DNA to come back, then.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Jul 2015, 10:32 am

If the Mc's, as they told the world, had their eldest daughter 'abducted' and a similar girl was found in a suitcase the other side of the world which mirrors a lot of coincidences (year, age, height, hair colour etc)... then if they were truly grief stricken and wanted answers then surely they would of been on the first plane over there.....

Any other parents would be surely....

Nope not the Mc's though.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:18 am

bubblewrap ,I too have had those thought too it just might be convenient to some family ,to have this as an end ,althought on the other hand it would be a killer for the cash pig eh ? is this allowed to be said in here ,if not remove it . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:22 am

joyce1938 wrote:bubblewrap ,I too have had those thought too it just might be convenient to some family ,to have this as an end ,althought on the other hand it would be a killer for the cash pig eh ? is this allowed to be said in here ,if not remove it . joyce1938

Hiya Joyce flower

It is a strange one thats for sure.
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:27 am

I bubble wrap thanks for a bit of acknowledgment,its rare for me to get a reply from anywhere. I don't think this will turn out to be the child missing for some years ,I think its just a red herring to keep us all a bit more away from real truth for a while , just a gut feeling really . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:31 am

If this case (Madeleine) was always about a whitewash (as they want you to believe elsewhere), then surely now is the right time to get this wrapped up and closed once and for all.....

MI5/6, Government, OG, SY (PJ as apparently they are corrupt), all the powers to be... working with Australian authorities etc, would all get this sewn up nicely and would put an end to it.

Out of curiosity - if this suitcase/body was found a bit closer to Portugal, then would the Media be having a field day do you think or again would we hardly here a nat's fart about it...

All seems so odd and bizarre to me.

But that's just me.

ETA - great to see you here Joyce.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:32 am

joyce1938 wrote:I bubble wrap thanks for a bit of acknowledgment,its rare for me to get a reply    from anywhere.  I don't think this will turn out to be the child missing for some years ,I think its just a red herring to keep us all a bit more  away from real truth for a while , just a gut feeling really . joyce1938

Well at least I got to meet you.... Smile
And here Joyce, you are sure to get a reply.

Last edited by Bubblewrapped on Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:33 am

joyce1938 wrote:I bubble wrap thanks for a bit of acknowledgment,its rare for me to get a reply    from anywhere.  I don't think this will turn out to be the child missing for some years ,I think its just a red herring to keep us all a bit more  away from real truth for a while , just a gut feeling really . joyce1938
Hi joyce,

Awww you will get replies here joyce  flower   Welcome to  the forum The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case - Page 2 Welcome7smiley

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:41 am

Welcome from me too Joyce.

No I don't think that, whoever this poor child was, she is going to be anyone from outside Australia.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:51 am

From the Telegraph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11764682/Police-in-Australia-find-body-of-fair-haired-girl-in-suitcase-sparking-Madeline-McCann-speculation.html

Snipped:

“There is absolutely no evidence at this point in time that the child is Madeleine McCann …

.... Sounds like Gerry or Clarence talking.

Snipped:

Police have checked missing person records but have not yet been able to find a match

.... Remarkable match of Madeleine Mccann. The most famous missing child ever. scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:56 am

Bit hard to understand. Done with one of those annoying typee talkee thingys Smile

ETA: Another just added to youtube

Last edited by Bubblewrapped on Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:56 am

Sorry - I'm beginning to bore myself now..

.. but how many 2-4 year old girls were reported missing in 2007 and remained missing until whenever this story broke (last week)...?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:58 am

Bubblewrapped wrote:

Bit hard to understand. Done with one of those annoying typee talkee thingys Smile

I thought it was my car sat nav speaking at first...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:59 am

Andrew wrote:Sorry - I'm beginning to bore myself now..

.. but how many 2-4 year old girls were reported missing in 2007 and remained missing until whenever this story broke (last week)...?

I think they are focusing on what most think, a missing child that lived in Australia before they move on. Just my opinion
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:03 pm

... but how many unsolved missing 2-4 year old girls then from Australia in 2007... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:10 pm

Im with you on all counts...I dont understand it myself. I just posted another video along with the other one. It has more information. Even the Police are baffled why no one from even an extended family has reported a child missing around the time...
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:26 pm

If no one has reported a missing child, how are they supposed to match DNA samples with anyone scratch
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:29 pm

Bubblewrapped wrote:If no one has reported a missing child, how are they supposed to match DNA samples with anyone scratch

Good question.

Well if they don't want any 'speculation' relating to Madeleine McCann then they should do a DNA sample pronto to rule it out.

Imo etc.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:32 pm

I read someone else (if true, I don't know) that when the body of the child known as Baby Grace was found in America, DNA comparisons were made to see if she was Madeleine.

Presumably the same will be done here.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:34 pm

Andrew wrote:
Bubblewrapped wrote:If no one has reported a missing child, how are they supposed to match DNA samples with anyone scratch

Good question.

Well if they don't want any 'speculation' relating to Madeleine McCann then they should do a DNA sample pronto to rule it out.

Imo etc.

Maybe the McCanns are reluctant to give a sample.....Who knows. If of course they have been approached that is.
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:43 pm

Freedom wrote:I read someone else (if true, I don't know) that when the body of the child known as Baby Grace was found in America, DNA comparisons were made to see if she was Madeleine.

Presumably the same will be done here.

Then you would think the McCanns would be back in the papers demanding to know who this child could be, even offering help. ....Remember, they have a child missing that is of a very similar appearance.
Somethings not right in all this IMO, and Im worried it could be used as a closure.

Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next