MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter

+10
Guinea Pig
PMR
Mimi
bluebell
unreorganised
dogs don't lie
What's_up_doc?
Andrew
Freedom
candyfloss
14 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter - Page 3 Empty Re: Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter

Post  Andrew Mon 05 Jun 2017, 4:43 pm

This is exactly what I tweeted to that paid shill:

fredthefish‏ @fredthefish10  6h6 hours ago
More
Goncalo Amaral was bang on the money with his theory, hence why #mccann used all their money trying to destroy and silence him #truthwillout
1 reply 1 retweet 5 likes
Reply  1   Retweet  1  
Like 5   View Tweet activity

Jasmine‏ @alfibab3  3h3 hours ago
More
rolls eyes #mccann
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply  1   Retweet    
Like   Direct message

fredthefish‏ @fredthefish10  2h2 hours ago
More
Rolls eyes back in disgust at you for trying to cover up the truth of Madeleine #McCanns death. What's she ever done to you #paidshill
Reply  1   Retweet    
Like   View Tweet activity

Jasmine‏ @alfibab3  19m19 minutes ago
More
You don't know if MB #McCann is dead or alive so don't pretend you do troll. You make me spew people like U. F Off my T L.
Reply  1   Retweet    
Like   Direct message

Tweet deleted probably libellous

That's what these McCann shills do and I've seen it happen thousands of times over the years bullying and trying to scare folk off from commenting. Well it won't happen with me. If I want to say something to them and respond then I will. If I want to call Jim Gamble and Clarence Mitchell 'effin idiots then I will.

I'm sick of witnessing bullsh!t on there for years, so I'll speak my mind as when I see fit. As I've always done. And always will do.

Anyway, we'll agree to disagree on all this as you seem to be missing the point completely.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter - Page 3 Empty Re: Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 05 Jun 2017, 4:49 pm

I've seen worse, but please be careful too.

Back to top Go down

Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter - Page 3 Empty Re:CMoMM

Post  costello Mon 05 Jun 2017, 5:12 pm

Hi Andrew
I have to be honest and agree totally with Candyfloss, twitter is beyond my reckoning nothing can be gained and I am really surprised that you opened an account. I only read tweets and at times it is quite difficult to decipher what is actually being discussed. I did mention before Facebook 'Abscam' is really good if you want to discuss the case with like minded people and the site is well monitored so a lot safer in my opinion.Again just my thoughts.

N.B. not sure if you have read my posts on the 'Q&A' thread but it looks like Kikoratton's twitter account may have been suspended.His last tweet simply mentioned the 'Naylor's did not travel to PDL by air' very strange.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 05 Jun 2017, 5:15 pm

Okay Andrew take it how you wish, as Bluebell said I was trying to give you good advice scratch  
No need to get defensive and be like that,  as I said can do what you wish of course.....  Just trying to be friendly and helpful as always  Smile

Last edited by candyfloss on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 05 Jun 2017, 5:16 pm

costello wrote:Hi Andrew
I have to be honest and agree totally with Candyfloss, twitter is beyond my reckoning nothing can be gained and I am really surprised that you opened an account. I only read tweets and at times it is quite difficult to decipher what is actually being discussed. I did mention before Facebook 'Abscam' is really good if you want to discuss the case with like minded people and the site is well monitored so a lot safer in my opinion.Again just my thoughts.

N.B. not sure if you have read my posts on the 'Q&A' thread but it looks like Kikoratton's twitter account may have been suspended.His last tweet simply mentioned the 'Naylor's did not travel to PDL by air' very strange.

I noticed that Costello about his account, strange isn't it, no one seems to know why?

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 05 Jun 2017, 5:32 pm

Andrew I have actually deleted one of your tweets you have posted here to show us, you stated it as fact, and it is not, therefore probably libellous.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 05 Jun 2017, 5:36 pm

candyfloss wrote:Okay Andrew take it how you wish, as Bluebell said I was trying to give you good advice scratch  
No need to get defensive and be like that,  as I said can do what you wish of course.....  Just trying to be friendly and helpful as always  Smile

Apologies, I didn't mean to come across as defensive.

You are always friendly and helpful and I appreciate that.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 05 Jun 2017, 5:38 pm

candyfloss wrote:Andrew I have actually deleted one of your tweets you have posted here to show us, you stated it as fact, and it is not, therefore probably libellous.

Fair enough. I actually couldn't fit in the IMO after the sadly died in May 2007 bit.

IMO again etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 05 Jun 2017, 5:45 pm

costello wrote:Hi Andrew

Hi, Costello.

I can discuss the case here with like-minded people but I've been doing that for years and I can't really offer anymore that I've not said umpteen times before.

Twitter is a mess on the McCann hashtag. But if gives me somewhere to spout off my crap so I don't bore all the good folk on here. And I really can't stand those paid shills on there. So a few feathers need to be ruffled now and again. (I'll probably get bored of it anyway in a few days time)

I've no idea about what's happened to Kiko. Sorry.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 05 Jun 2017, 6:37 pm

Maybe what I think is irrelevant, but look at what happened with the fundraising for Goncalo, read the comments on newspapers when articles about TM are printed. We cannot do a hands up for anti McCann (and frankly I never think of myself as an anti, just a truthseeker working on the evidence).

TM have very few supporters, and those that are pro TM really are not worth bothering about, they are such a few. They are voluble of course, because they need to shout so loudly as they are in a minority - imo.

I don't think they are worth any effort. Personally I know they are ill advised fanatics who cannot now back down and are unable to face the truth and the facts. Don't care about them, they have such little importance, they just aren't worth wasting time or consideration on, honestly they have no influence at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Mon 05 Jun 2017, 8:59 pm

bluebell wrote:Maybe what I think is irrelevant, but look at what happened with the fundraising for Goncalo, read the comments on newspapers when articles about TM are printed.  We cannot do a hands up for anti McCann (and frankly I never think of myself as an anti, just a truthseeker working on the evidence).

TM have very few supporters, and those that are pro TM really are not worth bothering about, they are such a few.  They are voluble of course, because they need to shout so loudly as they are in a minority - imo.

I don't think they are worth any effort.  Personally I know they are ill advised fanatics who cannot now back down and are unable to face the truth and the facts.  Don't care about them, they have such little importance, they just aren't worth wasting time or consideration on, honestly they have no influence at all.

sunny flower

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 05 Jun 2017, 10:17 pm

Freedom wrote:Yes, it's very disturbing.

There is absolutely no evidence that Andrew ever made death threats to Tony but still this unproven allegation is regurgitated.

Andrew, please do not rise to the bait - it will only encourage more of the same.
! i

How can TB get away with this?

Before I was banned over the roads (yeah! I wear the badge with honour...) I remember a few of the brown-noses over there throwing false accusations at me - so pathetic, so stupid, so INFANTILE.....

Accusing your critics of what you yourself are doing is such a cheap trick....but surprisingly effective....so low down though...

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 07 Jun 2017, 9:11 am

How Tony can say that Andrew is being actively encouraged here to make comments on Twitter I don't know. affraid

He (Tony) must somehow have overlooked (cough) the posts here made advising Andrew of our concerns.

I sincerely wish that he (Andrew) wouldn't make comments like this but we can't always agree on the way we go about things.

THE McCANN HASHTAG – UPDATE - Tweets in the past 24 hours

Yes, fredthefish10 is indeed the most popular poster on another Madeleine McCann forum where he is actively encouraged to post material like this:

fredthefish ‎@fredthefish10
@5haronl Sharon. Get back to your misinformation site #CMoMM and massage the #shill Tony Bennett's ego. #McCann #disgrace #truthwillout Your a shill

@Andreamariapre2 @walkercan1000 @RobertCarlisl10 @JimGamble_INEQE The #loon knows that MBM was disposed of by the parents he sadly works round the clock to unconvincingly protect #McCann #Shill #inonit #sad

@anotherviv @KNOWTHETRUTH125 @5haronl @JBLittlemore @SwanLak94816476 @abuseofpower Personally. I think Dr Roberts wrote some good stuff. I didn't agree with the Pyjama stuff but he's not the sock creator loon, TB #McCann

@KNOWTHETRUTH125 @anotherviv @5haronl @JBLittlemore @SwanLak94816476 @abuseofpower The #parasite that is Tony Bennett is no way Dr Roberts IMO. Tony these days only writes what his paymasters tell him to. #McCann #shill

@anotherviv @5haronl @JBLittlemore @SwanLak94816476 @abuseofpower No chance is Dr Roberts and that #shill / #loon , Tony Bennett, one and the same. #McCann #fakeabduction #hoax #paidshill

@anotherviv @5haronl @JBLittlemore @SwanLak94816476 @abuseofpower Verdi is Tony Bennett's alter ego. The same when he used to stick a dress on and write some blog under a woman's guise.#McCann #agenda #sick

fredthefish10
@5haronl @JBLittlemore @SwanLak94816476 @abuseofpower Sharon the #shill. Can U explain Y it's so important on #CMoMM to discredit GA's thesis and persuade folk that Gerry isn't #Smithman #McCann

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 07 Jun 2017, 9:22 am

How dare they say that, it would make my blood boil and make me angry, but fortunately I am used to their lies and twisting things to suit their agenda.

I will say this loud and clear again, Andrew is not encouraged to post things of this nature on twitter, he was informed just the other day that I do not condone what he does on twitter.  Of course they choose not to read that or conveniently ignore as usual, and we know full well they lurk among us.

I find it abhorrent to use social media, to accuse, threaten, harass people and treat them with no respect at all!!  That goes for both sides.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter - Page 3 Empty Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter

Post  Freedom Wed 07 Jun 2017, 9:29 am

I WOULD NORMALLY TELL PEOPLE NOT TO SHOUT BUT ON THIS OCCASION I'LL DO SO MYSELF.

ANDREW IS NOT, NOT, NOT BEING ENCOURAGED BY ANYONE HERE TO POST ON TWITTER!

This and all previous posts transferred from the CMoMM topic.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 07 Jun 2017, 10:31 am

Thanks Freedom, at least it can be seen by all.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 07 Jun 2017, 1:25 pm

"Yes, fredthefish10 is indeed the most popular poster on another Madeleine McCann forum where he is actively encouraged to post material like this: "

Who wrote that ?

Whoever it was is trying to damage the integrity of this excellent forum by telling outright lies - why would anyone want to do that?  

Lie No 1 - "Yes, fredthefish10 is indeed the most popular poster .." - No he is not, he is one of the most active posters.

Lie No 2 - "he is actively encouraged to post material like this: "  -  No he is not, he is actively discouraged by the owner and moderator of the forum.

So get your facts right whoever you are.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 07 Jun 2017, 1:30 pm

It's Tony.

Here's a link to the topic.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12736p425-twitter-news-and-important-information-only-please#369251

Perhaps Jill could enlighten us as to why, if Andrew has registered in many names, why he has been allowed to do so?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 07 Jun 2017, 1:41 pm

Take no notice another of their games. It is now becoming boring. I don't like what Andrew does, and that goes for anyone that makes accusatory posts with any proof whether here or anywhere else, but then again I'm sure they don't like (or do they) some the hate and nastiness and is spewed on a daily basis over there by a few of their so called long standing members. So many threads are whooshed because of it. At least here there is moderation and I am sure members appreciate it has to be so. They don't give a monkey's about who they libel and call liars, who they out and harass. Anyone who disagrees or raises their head and speaks out is immediately put down in their usual inimitable style.... poor Colin Sutton a respected cop being the latest one. Perhaps they should look inwards at their own forum and put that right before having a go at others.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 07 Jun 2017, 1:49 pm

Apologies. I suppose it was inevitable that Tony and Jill would drag this forum into it and distort things as usual. I was hoping that would not happen.

Not sure what to do about that as I don't want this forum being brought into this Twitter business. That's not fair on anyone here. Equally I don't want to walk away from twitter. Now I've started then I need to see it through. I've had years of malicious lies about me from Tony and Jill and it will end.

If you want me to delete my account or refrain from posting on here then I can accept that.

I saw the post about 'dozens' of usernames or whatever she said. It's another lie which is the norm. 4 or 5 I think it is and that was a long time ago.

Ironically I've been having another 'spat' with the woman I can't stand today (Jill). She appears to think she's won some sort of game tweeting girlpower nonsense.

But anyway, let me know what you want me to do. Thanks.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 07 Jun 2017, 1:53 pm

candyfloss wrote:Take no notice another of their games.  It is now becoming boring.  I don't like what Andrew does, and that goes for anyone that makes accusatory posts with any proof whether here or anywhere else,  but then again I'm sure they don't like (or do they) some the  hate and nastiness and is spewed on a daily basis over there by a few of their so called long standing members.  So many threads are whooshed because of it. At least here there is moderation and I am sure members appreciate it has to be so.  They don't give a monkey's about who they libel and call liars, who they out and harass. Anyone who disagrees or raises their head and speaks out is immediately put down in their usual inimitable style.... poor Colin Sutton a respected cop being the latest one.   Perhaps they should look inwards at their own forum and put that right before having a go at others.

Well said Candy. Andrew is an adult and can post what he likes, where he likes and must expect to take the flak for his words. However, they are his words alone and you, Freedom and other members have voiced their opinions on the "wisdom" of his tweets.
He has not been encouraged in his quest to target TB and has gone on Twitter precisely because you would not tolerate that kind of stuff here.
Beggar off Tony. You don`t exactly cover yourself in glory by stooping to posting such lies about this place, so be careful or people might just start to think you have something to hide.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 07 Jun 2017, 1:59 pm

I don't think that people are only now starting to wonder if Tony has something to hide!

The campaign against Sonia Poulton's documentary was an eye-opener. Okay, she has made mistakes in interviewing people like Stephen Birch and maybe the documentary (if it ever appears) may be awful but we can't judge it without having seen it. Whatever was Tony so scared of about it?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 07 Jun 2017, 2:09 pm

Andrew, as long as you stay within our rules here then you can post on your various interests. You have always been a valued member in that you bring us much news and links, and some of your posts cheer us up. On the other hand some of your posts drive us to distraction, so if you can pledge to keep all you pent up emotions away from here then that's acceptable. Just try and use twitter as a medium for information and good discussion, not negative hate and spats with people, it does make many abandon twitter.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Wed 07 Jun 2017, 2:15 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Take no notice another of their games.  It is now becoming boring.  I don't like what Andrew does, and that goes for anyone that makes accusatory posts with any proof whether here or anywhere else,  but then again I'm sure they don't like (or do they) some the  hate and nastiness and is spewed on a daily basis over there by a few of their so called long standing members.  So many threads are whooshed because of it. At least here there is moderation and I am sure members appreciate it has to be so.  They don't give a monkey's about who they libel and call liars, who they out and harass. Anyone who disagrees or raises their head and speaks out is immediately put down in their usual inimitable style.... poor Colin Sutton a respected cop being the latest one.   Perhaps they should look inwards at their own forum and put that right before having a go at others.

Well said Candy. Andrew is an adult and can post what he likes, where he likes and must expect to take the flak for his words. However, they are his words alone and you, Freedom and other members have voiced their opinions on the "wisdom" of his tweets.
He has not been encouraged in his quest to target TB and has gone on Twitter precisely because you would not tolerate that kind of stuff here.
Beggar off Tony. You don`t exactly cover yourself in glory by stooping to posting such lies about this place, so be careful or people might just start to think you have something to hide.
I agree - if people are curious and take a look they will find out for themselves and make their own minds up. Things over yonder go from bad to worse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Wed 07 Jun 2017, 6:02 pm

I can't help but wonder if, by posting such blatant and easily disproved untruths, Mr Bennett is trying to destroy what credibility he has left.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next