MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter

+10
Guinea Pig
PMR
Mimi
bluebell
unreorganised
dogs don't lie
What's_up_doc?
Andrew
Freedom
candyfloss
14 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter - Page 4 Empty Re: Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter

Post  Mimi Wed 07 Jun 2017, 6:04 pm

Freedom wrote:It's Tony.

Gosh, golly, goodness gracious me. I`d never have thought Tony would do a thing like that.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter - Page 4 Empty Re: Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter

Post  dogs don't lie Wed 07 Jun 2017, 7:35 pm

I don't want you getting into trouble on there so please be careful Andrew, the slightest thing and you'll probably get reported. I also don't agree with Goncalos results being rubbished, he may have been in charge for a short time but one thing to remember is he knows a hell of a lot more than what was released in the files, on and off record. Smithman must be having a lot of duping delight when people discredit the Smith family. Mrs Fenn (rip), poor lady, I'm near sure she was in the doc I watched the other day where a reporter knocked on her door and she opened it about 3 inches and closed it again. Gawd, I think went OT there, sorry, but I hope people on Twitter read the files for themselves and don't take Twitter as gospel. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 8:29 pm

Andrew should have listened to Candyfloss and Freedom's advice, IMO. He comes across as quite deranged with his ranting and accusations. How can it help in understanding the case of M's disappearance?

I hope he gets bored with it soon. It's very boring reading the infantile exchanges.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 07 Jun 2017, 10:15 pm

I didn't really know much about the downside of Twitter until I read of the appalling things said to Brenda Leyland. It certainly isn't something I want to be involved with.

I prefer being in Facebook groups where degenerates like those who abused her would be kicked out very fast.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Wed 07 Jun 2017, 10:34 pm

Mr Bennett posted this on Twitter an hour ago.

Crime Ref for @fredthefish10's voicemail death threat was Essex42/96121/15. #EssexPolice played the tape, man with #Yorkshire accent #McCann

It seems to have no relevance to anything else he's posting.

Do you have a Yorkshire accent, Andrew? Not of course that would prove who the caller was.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Wed 07 Jun 2017, 10:41 pm

I believe there are a fair number of people with Yorkshire accents, and about 50% of those will be male.

From my brief experience of Mr Bennett I would be amazed if out of all those people there was only one who did not like him.

Not that I am suggesting death threats are justified, merely making the point that some people do appear to have a natural talent for annoying folks.
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 07 Jun 2017, 10:43 pm

Andrew has of course admitted that he did make some phone calls but has always denied that he made death threats.

Tony has scored an own goal in my opinion. Some of his previous less than economical with the truth statements could be put down to genuine misunderstandings - you know what I'm like in making excuses for people who don't always deserve it - but on this occasion, saying that we here have encouraged Andrew to post on Twitter, is a downright deliberate porky.

He should take heed of the boy who cried wolf story - it will be difficult, if not impossible, to believe anything else that he says.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Thu 08 Jun 2017, 5:55 am

It's posted on the Twitter link on CMoMM too.

Get 'em Gonçalo Retweeted
Anthony Bennett @zampos
Crime Ref for @fredthefish10's voicemail death threat was Essex42/96121/15. #EssexPolice played the tape, man with #Yorkshire accent #McCann

8h
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Jun 2017, 6:45 am

Blimey. Just looked at my notifications on Twitter and saw the above. It really is pathetic. I'm not sure what my accent is to be fair but I did live in Leeds for over a decade so probably some Yorkshire twang in there. As I've said before, I've rang him up several times in the past to ask him to stop writing lies about me. He would never speak though.

This death threat nonsense will never go away and they'll do their utmost to try and pin that on me without any proof or evidence to back that up. I spoke to the police at the time and it's looking like I'm going to have to do it again. It's ridiculous.

In hindsight - all of you were right about Twitter. It's an awful place. Jill Havern being far the worst and vicious troll on there. She wants me off there just like she wanted me off here. Classic goading and trying to bully etc. Straight out of the Team McCann handbook.

Yes, I know I shouldn't even respond to her and to completely ignore her. But that's hard when she's tweeting you with rubbish. And you know me, I'm not exactly one to back down.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 08 Jun 2017, 6:51 am

Well, wearing my mumsy hat, I told you so!

I can't believe that Jill is the worst contributor there though.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Jun 2017, 7:07 am

Yes you did. And I should've listened and to the other good folk who warned me.

She's certainly the worst that I've encountered but that's because her vitriol is solely aimed at me. She even teamed up with another well-known paid shill called 'swanlake' last night trying to goad etc. Although I thought that Swan person was actually a guise of Jill as they sound very similar.

What a minefield that place is.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:12 am

I don't like the fact that Mr Smith and family and Mrs Fenn get portrayed as liars which imo helps the real suspects. At times I've wished for more twitters to tweet in favour for this, but I'd say most people who read their statements will see they're genuine and the PJ know that. Let them tweet whatever, most are smart enough to see that. If I were you Andrew, I'd delete the account and stay here, Twitter is just another means for some to attack you plus, it won't do any good, Goncalo knows right from wrong. IMO flower

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Jun 2017, 8:51 am

Sick of the Smiths being called liars as well and that was one of the reasons why I wanted to join up. Amongst others.

I'm not sure about deleting as yet, DDL. As that's exactly why Jill in particular and Tony are throwing everything at me to try and make me do just that. And I'm not going to throw in the towel because of those two that have a sick agenda and are fakes. They know I'm a thorn in their side and they know I want to expose them as well for what they really are. So it's going to probably get a lot messier before it gets any better.

But in hindsight (again). I shouldn't have set foot in the place. What started off as well-meaning intentions has sort of veered off in to this personal battle between myself, Jill Havern and Tony Bennett. And that's ridiculous really.

I was just telling someone in the office that I'm having this twitter spat with a couple of OAP's. I don't think he knew whether to laugh or cry.

Hope you're well, DDL flower
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 08 Jun 2017, 9:21 am

I don't think that Jill will appreciate being called an OAP!

My son has been introducing me to the world of raving mad feminists; not that I'm including Jill with them - just that there are far worse people to debate with.

Here's a thankfully brief clip of an infamous character called Big Red.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Thu 08 Jun 2017, 9:30 am

Why is Andrew so important?

Assuming that TB is working for the "other side", why Andrew?

To me, he seems a pretty ordinary sort of guy, who was not in Portugal at the relevant time (I assume) and is therefore no threat. Why then is it necessary to constantly keep the "war" between the forums going, and why is Andrew so much the focus?

What is it that Andrew does/believes/says that is considered a threat, why the attempt to discredit him?

Incidentally, this is not meant to be unkind about Andrew, who is, of course, a very important person to his family and friends, but I can't see any reason why he should be so important to TB?

mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 08 Jun 2017, 9:46 am

I asked the same question recently about Sonia Poulton and the same applies to the Smiths.

Why the constant need to discredit them?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Jun 2017, 9:49 am

Exactly, Mo6.

I'm not 'important' in that sense at all. And no I wasn't in Portugal and yes I am just an ordinary guy.

I think it really sort of kicked-off when this forum started and a lot of members left CMoMM either by choice or were banned and came here. Jill and Tony hated that. As they had no control as to what was being discussed. Tony IIRC tried to get this forum shut down.

I was a 'target' for them as I always questioned their motives and agenda. Probably more so than anyone else and as one of the most prolific posters here then they had to try and discredit me. They almost won as well when I was temporarily banned over this death threat stuff that they constantly parrot out. Again, as I've openly admitted to calling Tony in the past then they wanted to use that and take it up a level.

I firmly believe that the main players of CMoMM have an agenda and I firmly believe that Tony Bennett struck a deal with the McCanns back in 2013.

And because of my beliefs then it's extremely important for them to do whatever they can to try and shut me up.

That's the only plausible conclusion I can come up with anyway... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 9:53 am

@Andrew.  No doubt there are fellow members on this forum who might be "OAPs" (an outdated term) who could take offence.  Referring to JH as "grandma" is also derogatory.

You willingly joined twitter fully aware of the general tone of debate regarding the McCanns, so no point in you complaining. Just leave there if you're not happy, you won't change anything or others' opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Thu 08 Jun 2017, 9:58 am

Freedom wrote:I asked the same question recently about Sonia Poulton and the same applies to the Smiths.

Why the constant need to discredit them?

If the Smith sighting is genuine then that gives a good reason to discredit them, they could be a threat, so throw enough mud and some might stick. If the Smiths really saw GM then that could be the piece of evidence that changes everything.

Sonia Poulton? I don't know much about her and her researches, but any journalist who does not follow the party line could be a threat, who knows what they might find out and get published. The strong need to discredit her may mean that TM are not as sure of the media as they once were.

So I can see some sort of logic for those two, a reason why someone might have been given the instruction to try a campaign of smears. I can't see a reason for going after Andrew, or even this forum.
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:00 am

I apologise if using the word OAP caused anyone here offence. No intention. I didn't know it was 'outdated' and was just relaying a conversation I had with someone in the office.

I've been called a lot worse from Jill than calling her a Grandma (which she is).

Yes, Luna. You're quite right. I did join up knowing the risks. Just didn't know that Jill Havern would be all over me as quick as a flash.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:02 am

Senior citizen is more politically correct these days!

Personally I wouldn't touch Twitter with a barge pole.

Have a think Andrew whether it's worth staying there.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:06 am

@Andrew, so the debate on the McCann hashtag is reduced to name-calling? Poor Madeleine.

Carry on, then, but I don't want to read about it here. This forum seems to be all about Andrew and his agenda. Shame.

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:09 am

It's not just calling people OAPs Andrew, there's just too much name calling in general. Nobody wants to see you get bruised and bashed but you are being very antagonistic calling JH and TB names and making serious accusations. If it's a trap, you are walking right into it. Never say anything you wouldn't be happy to hear read out in court and you'll be fine. Hope that doesn't sound sanctimonious but I think it's a trap and don't want you to walk into it. Stay here with people you can trust.
sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:10 am

Well, I don't think that applies to the whole forum, Luna.

Let's leave this topic now as I feel that it has served its purpose in showing up downright lies from a certain quarter.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:15 am

Luna wrote:@Andrew, so the debate on the McCann hashtag is reduced to name-calling?  Poor Madeleine.

Carry on, then, but I don't want to read about it here.  This forum seems to be all about Andrew and his agenda.  Shame.

@Luna - I didn't start this thread and maybe if you've had years of lies and accusations slung at you then you might want somewhere to voice that off as well.

This forum is all about finding the truth for Madeleine and trying to get justice for her. Something I wanted to do on Twitter as well until I came across Jill sodding Havern.

This forum is absolutely not about me. I've offered to delete my profile from here as I didn't want the forum being involved.

And my only agenda is to expose this farce and all the people that are involved in it.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next