MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Stone Unturned Fund Accounts

+16
Veracity
Dee Coy
candyfloss
dogs don't lie
niklasericson
froggy
Antonia
Heisenburg
AndyB
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
bluebell
Châtelaine
Poe
Walt
Admin
20 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

No Stone Unturned Fund Accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: No Stone Unturned Fund Accounts

Post  Antonia Wed 05 Jan 2022, 4:48 pm

Had an email from the Companies office to say the Fund accounts for the year to 31 March 2021 are now filed....

Got very excited and entered the website to get the accounts - found the email meant they have been filed but it takes 10 days to process them so they are not available to the public until mid January!

What does processing mean in this context - do they actually look at them critically? I doubt it!
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

No Stone Unturned Fund Accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: No Stone Unturned Fund Accounts

Post  Heisenburg Thu 06 Jan 2022, 2:43 pm

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Thu 06 Jan 2022, 3:17 pm

Thanks heisenburg. So they didn't need 10 days to process the Fund Accounts!!!!

I hope to look at the accounts later today and will post my findings.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Fri 07 Jan 2022, 10:52 am

Antonia’s Review of The Fund accounts year ending 31.3.2021

1. The accounts were received at Companies House on 24 December 2021, which is better than last year when the accounts to 31 March 31 2020 were received at Companies House a year after that on 30 March 2021. Remember Kate promised us transparency whatever it cost!

2. Same 6 directors as the previous year (and indeed for most other years!). Kate and Gerry, Uncle Brian, their friend Jon Corner, accountant J M Griffin and lawyer Edward Smethurst. Apart from Mr Griffin, who replaced accountant Michael Linnett who died, the rest of the current Board have been there since the company was founded in 2007. Isn’t it time to get some fresh blood on the Board?

There were a few others on the Board but they didn’t stay long. The most notable of these short stay Board members was Ester McVey, Kate’s friend, who is now a Conservative MP. She ran for the party leadership when Teresa May resigned and came last in Ballot 1. Boris made her Minister of State for Housing and Planning 2019-2020 but sacked her in his 2020 reshuffle.

3. Balance Sheet & Notes to the Accounts

The Fund has been busy – but not searching for Madeleine – rather buying up investments.

y/e 31 March 2021 Value of Investments £846, 982
y/e 31 March 2020 Value of Investments £542.933

This increase of £304,049 came about due to buying more investments, selling some and revaluing others.

Overall, the Fund was worth £931,350 which is £157,721 MORE than it was at the end of the previous year

Dividends were received of £16,769, £528 more than the previous year.

4. The Fund made a surplus of £130,887 for the year but as no Income and Expenditure account is provided, we don’t know how this surplus was achieved. It is not a legal requirement to file an Income & Expenditure Account.

5. During the year €2,712 income from Kate’s book Madeleine was received less €270 ‘search fees.’ Surely you can’t get a top investigator to look for madeleine for £270?

In the previous year Kate received £6,543 for the book but paid out £5,193 in search fees.

6. It would be nice to have a Directors Report filed detailing what had been done in the year to look for Madeleine, but oddly I don’t see such a report here! There hasn’t been one since the 2014 accounts. The long-term auditors Hays MacIntyre resigned February 2017 after producing the 2015 and 2016 accounts without a Directors Report.

My theory is that Kate McCann, champion of transparency, instructed the auditors to remove the Directors Report from the accounts; they did it reluctantly but finally did the right thing and resigned.

I suspect that if the Fund had received the charity status back in 2007 which Kate claimed in her truthful book had been denied to them on some legal technicality, the Accounts would have to be somewhat more informative and they mightn’t be able to be buying and selling investments rather than searching for Madeleine!
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Sun 15 Jan 2023, 12:19 pm

The Fund is supposed to be searching for Madeleine yet it pays out £6695 legal fees for the spurious legal case the McCanns took against the man who actually tried to find Madeleine! People gave money to the fund for the search, not for legal fees that the McCanns could pay themselves. Gerry is a medical consultant on a good salary and Kate is apparently working too. These legal fees would not be a problem for them to pay personally.

The accounts tell you nothing other than that the Fund is worth almost a million at 31 March 2022 £970,767  (March 2021 £931,350). The total is mainly made up of investments.

There is no directors report with the accounts detailing the activities of the year. I doubt they did anything other than have a board meeting to agree the annual accounts. Years ago I recall they said they'd use money left over to donate to searches for other missing children. As they appear to have given up on Maddie, they should close the company and donate the money to those who are actually looking for missing children.
Antonia
Antonia

poster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 15 Jan 2023, 1:10 pm

Antonia, I think your post is more relevant here than on the ECHR one.

It's good to "see" a few posters again.
Freedom
Freedom

poster likes this post

Back to top Go down

No Stone Unturned Fund Accounts - Page 5 Empty Madeleine McCann case an 'amuse bouche' to the main course

Post  poster Thu 19 Jan 2023, 12:33 am

The Madeleine McCann case was such an obvious fraud, in the end, that I for one expected those behind the scam to slink off and play golf (or something) for the rest of their lives. But it would appear that the lack of justice for Madeleine merely emboldened the criminals behind the scam to up their game, as it were, and eventually launch the 'Scamdemic'.

Rather like the Madeleine McCann story there is no evidence at all - and I mean literally NO EVIDENCE- for the Scamdemic, apart from the fact that some people claimed something bad had happened.

We really should have learned from fairy tales - look what happened to Little Red Riding Hood. We are now in an almighty mess. The Emperor has no clothes. But how will this play out? I have no doubt that the Madeleine McCann story was a false red flag, one of many, with an agenda to instil fear, divert attention etc and the MSM were complicit in this.

With the benefit of hindsight we can see that the events of the past few years have been orchestrated by our governments, with global masters pulling their strings, and with the complicity of the MSM.

Where does this take us? Will the dam break? Hugely complicated and challenging times ahead it would seem. But the truth will always set us free. I believe that.

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

No Stone Unturned Fund Accounts - Page 5 Empty Fraud

Post  poster Thu 19 Jan 2023, 12:42 am

Antonia wrote:The Fund is supposed to be searching for Madeleine yet it pays out £6695 legal fees for the spurious legal case the McCanns took against the man who actually tried to find Madeleine! People gave money to the fund for the search, not for legal fees that the McCanns could pay themselves. Gerry is a medical consultant on a good salary and Kate is apparently working too. These legal fees would not be a problem for them to pay personally.

The accounts tell you nothing other than that the Fund is worth almost a million at 31 March 2022 £970,767  (March 2021 £931,350). The total is mainly made up of investments.

There is no directors report with the accounts detailing the activities of the year. I doubt they did anything other than have a board meeting to agree the annual accounts. Years ago I recall they said they'd use money left over to donate to searches for other missing children. As they appear to have given up on Maddie, they should close the company and donate the money to those who are actually looking for missing children.

Given how quickly the fund was set up, I think it is fairly obvious that the purpose of the fund was never to look for Madeleine. It was a fraud from the start in my opinion. Gerry's brother was positively giddy with excitement when he gave up his job to launch the fund, with unseemly haste after Madeleine's alleged 'disappearance'. The faked abduction was bodged but the story went ahead anyway, shoehorning the planned narrative into the reality of what had happened - a bodged fake abduction.

Oh what tangled webs and all that...
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5