MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Madeleine podcasts from 9 News Australia

+13
unreorganised
HKP
Antonia
poster
candyfloss
Heisenburg
Guinea Pig
Dee Coy
Veracity
chirpyinsect
niklasericson
Freedom
Tangled Web
17 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Madeleine podcasts from 9 News Australia Empty The Madeleine podcasts from 9 News Australia

Post  Heisenburg Sat 23 Feb 2019, 8:37 am

Something to keep an eye on,maybe.

@HiDeHo3
4h4 hours ago

IS THIS WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR? The truth told in the media?

Dates TBA: PODCASTS  from one of the few journalists that we can trust to tell the facts, Mark Saunokonoko from 9NEWS Australia.

https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/maddie
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

The Madeleine podcasts from 9 News Australia Empty Re: The Madeleine podcasts from 9 News Australia

Post  Freedom Sat 23 Feb 2019, 8:43 am

I have heard about this programme before - it's been in the offing for some time, pending clearance from the station's legal advisers.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The Madeleine podcasts from 9 News Australia Empty The Madeleine podcast

Post  Heisenburg Mon 04 Mar 2019, 9:56 am

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

The Madeleine podcasts from 9 News Australia Empty Re: The Madeleine podcasts from 9 News Australia

Post  Freedom Mon 04 Mar 2019, 10:28 am

Thanks for that Mr H.

I shall listen with great interest later on.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 04 Mar 2019, 8:22 pm

Sounds good from what I am reading on twitter, most of the stuff we know but very good for those who have just read the MSM news and not what is in the files.

I am also reading that Tony B is once again giving it the usual thumbs down, as he seems to do with everything anyone else does on the case. Rolling Eyes

Tweet from Pat Brown who is in the podcast...

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 6h6 hours ago

Fabulous podcast by Mark Saunokonoko on Madeleine McCann. I am the criminal profiler interviewed in this series and you can bet Mark’s investigation into this crime is far superior than that Netflix crap coming soon. #mccann

Here is the link again from Mark ………..

Mark Saunokonoko‏Verified account @saunokonoko

How does a little girl vanish off the face of the earth? True crime podcast involving many interviews of key people in seven countries across three continents. #McCann

Episode 1 and 2 out now. New episodes released weekly.
https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/playlists/podcast … #McCann

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 04 Mar 2019, 8:36 pm

Yes, from what I've heard of it so far, it's very good. PeterMac is in the first part - it's strange to hear his voice!

I think that the first bit where Mark S says that he's not suggesting that the McCanns have anything to do with their daughter's disappearance but.......then talks of all the oddities etc - is clever.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 05 Mar 2019, 8:39 pm

PeterMac has made the Sun's headlines...….. Kate McCann's pal doesn't like it one bit...

What is Tracy Kandohla playing at??

MADDIE 'RED FLAG' Kate McCann’s pal slams top cop for claiming her story doesn’t add up and that abductor couldn’t have got into Maddie’s room

Peter MacLeod, a retired Nottingham Police superintendent, said the McCanns' description to police of their Praia da Luz apartment window raised 'red flags'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8563996/kate-mccann-slams-top-cop-story-abductor-access-maddie-room/

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 05 Mar 2019, 8:41 pm

A corker from the article. Cages have been rattled it would seem.

Kate's friend told The Sun Online: "Spurious allegations discussing what might have and might not have happened that night have been made umpteen times.

"Anybody can do a podcast, it doesn’t mean it’s right, and one spouting off about what they did and subsequently said is something quite frankly they will ignore. What would he know
?

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 05 Mar 2019, 8:44 pm

Another snip from article.

Mr MacLeod cast doubt on the theory an abductor climbed through the apartment window in order to snatch Maddie.

He contrasted descriptions of the window as damaged and "jemmied" with claims made by the bungling Portuguese cops that there was no evidence of forced entry.

He told the podcast producers: "The window is only an absolutely maximum 50cm wide, in reality 46 wide, and it's already a metre off the ground.

"I had a look at that and my shoulders are wider than that little window. So although you could climb in sideways you certainly can't jump in if you are a normal sized person.

"I frankly do not think it's possible. It would be difficult enough to get yourself in. You'd have to grab hold of windows, grab hold of things.

"Then you've got to pick up a child without waking it up without waking the other two children. I do not think it can be done, or let me put it another way, I do not see how anyone could do it."

The new podcast - titled Maddie - is the product of two years investigative work and will draw on analysis from experts and multiple people involved in the case.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8563996/kate-mccann-slams-top-cop-story-abductor-access-maddie-room/

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 05 Mar 2019, 8:54 pm

Bizarre indeed.

Firstly for The Sun to be giving publicity to this podcast at all and secondly why Peter is being singled out for criticism when he's hardly the first person to have made similar points about the silliness of the official story.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 05 Mar 2019, 9:45 pm

"Newspaper reports the truth" shocker.

Just as long as nobody is being set up for a Brenda style ambush, it's all good.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 06 Mar 2019, 12:45 pm

candyfloss wrote:A corker from the article.  Cages have been rattled it would seem.

Kate's friend told The Sun Online: "Spurious allegations discussing what might have and might not have happened that night have been made umpteen times.

"Anybody can do a podcast, it doesn’t mean it’s right, and one spouting off about what they did and subsequently said is something quite frankly they will ignore. What would he know
?

I did find that bit particularly funny. It would seem cages have been well and truly rattled. Team McCann don't seem to bother so much about forums or blogs only read buy a few thousand....but an actual journalist on a legitimate news channel being critical? It just won't do!

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 06 Mar 2019, 2:27 pm

I'll say this much - if anybody can pronounce the presenter's name then they deserve a prize.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 06 Mar 2019, 4:26 pm

I've copped out on that one - he's Mark S to me!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Wed 06 Mar 2019, 5:00 pm

unreorganised wrote:I'll say this much - if anybody can pronounce the presenter's name then they deserve a prize.

Even he himself seems to struggle with it.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 10 Mar 2019, 4:11 pm

Not that I know what the charts are but this sounds good.

https://twitter.com/PeritaRisus/status/1104339633767366656
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Sun 10 Mar 2019, 4:31 pm

Freedom - your link says Mark's podcast is no.2 in UK charts and getting rave reviews. That is great news.

But how do we ensure the detectives on Operation Grange listen to the podcasts?
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 11 Mar 2019, 8:01 am

Mark Saunokonoko‏Verified account @saunokonoko · 8h8 hours ago  

Episode 3, 'Man with No Face' out NOW #McCann #Maddie https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/playlists/podcast

Madeleine Case Tweets

@saunokonoko WOW!!!!! Madeleine Episode 3 is eye opening and NEW DETAILS from McCann’s private detectives admitting they have been GAGGED

I was blown away, NOT surprised but BLOWN AWAY that it came out #mccann
Well done!!

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 11 Mar 2019, 10:37 am

This will set certain people off again I have no doubt.

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 4m4 minutes ago

Part 3 of the “Maddie” podcast “Man with No Face”

The Smith sighting to me is the key in this case because the McCanns showed little interest in pursuing the lead, very odd for parents of a missing child wanting to save their daughter’s life. #mccann

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 11 Mar 2019, 10:52 am

There you go, predictable as usual....

Anthony Bennett‏ @zampos · 43s43 seconds ago

Replying to @RealHumptyB @ProfilerPatB and 4 others

It seems @Saunokonoko's been deceived into thinking the alleged sighting by #MartinSmith & family was genuine. I hope he won't avoid the evidence the 'Last Photo' was taken Sunday, nor @hideho3's evidence there were no credible independent sightings of Maddie #McCann after Sunday

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 11 Mar 2019, 11:01 am

Well, shiver me timbers, what a surprise!

By the way, on a matter of vital importance, I can pronounce Mark's surname now - as long as I can see it; just break it down into bits: saun o kon o ko.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Mon 11 Mar 2019, 11:10 am

Not surprising.

How surprising would it be if Mr Bennett, albeit belatedly, came up with a valid reason (ie backed up by independent evidence) why the Smith family might have lied.....
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 11 Mar 2019, 11:15 am

Family walked right past culprit carrying Madeleine McCann, US profiler believes

By Mark Saunokonoko
12:34pm Mar 11, 2019

The mystery man headed towards the beach carrying a small motionless girl on the night Madeleine McCann vanished is probably the key to solving the case, a criminal profiler has claimed.

Pat Brown, a criminal profiler from Washington DC, said the Smiths, a family from Ireland holidaying in Portugal, probably walked right past the culprit when they crossed paths with a dark-haired man with a girl in pink pyjamas wrapped in his arms who appeared to be asleep.

"This is the number one issue about the whole case, and I've stuck by this for years, and I stand by it today,” Brown said on the third episode of Maddie, a Nine.com.au podcast investigation exploring Madeleine’s disappearance.

The Smith sighting took place at around 10pm on May 3, 2007, on a tight lane about 150 metres from the beach and shoreline. The video in this article shows exactly where the Smiths and the potential suspect ran into each other on a dark street in Praia da Luz.

Separately, Jane Tanner, a woman who was part of the McCann’s holiday group, told police she had seen a man at around 9:15pm carrying a girl away from the direction of Madeleine’s bedroom. The Tanner sighting happened 45 minutes earlier than the Smith account.

Episode three of Maddie breaks down in detail both sightings, and the unusual sequence of events that saw potentially case-changing details of the Smith sighting take years to reach the public domain, including insight from a private detective hired by the McCann family.

“What makes the Smith sighting very interesting is that Jane Tanner is a friend, and the Smith sighting is a bunch of people that have no clue who the McCanns are. These are not their friends,” Brown said.

“I believe the Smith sighting occurred. I believe they saw a man carrying a little girl down that road, which is towards the beach.”

Some members of the Smith family would later tell police the girl looked like Maddie.

Since 2007, the McCanns have strenuously denied any involvement in the disappearance of their daughter. Nine.com.au does not suggest any involvement on their part.

Madeleine was on holiday in Praia da Luz when she mysteriously vanished from the Ocean Club Resort, while her family ate tapas at a nearby restaurant.

LISTEN TO EPISODE THREE OF MADDIE  

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/11/11/28/madeleine-mccann-smith-tanner-sighting-what-happened-maddie-podcast

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 11 Mar 2019, 11:23 am

candyfloss wrote:

It seems @Saunokonoko's been deceived into thinking the alleged sighting by #MartinSmith & family was genuine. I hope he won't avoid the evidence the 'Last Photo' was taken Sunday, nor @hideho3's evidence there were no credible independent sightings of Maddie #McCann after Sunday

Funny that should come up. I actually visited over there the other day and read the last photo thread. The videos that recently surfaced via Textusa came as close as we have seen to revealing the state of the flowering bushes on the claimed date the last photo was taken. Frustratingly they don't quite show the exact spot but if I had to draw a conclusion either way based upon them I would be compelled to come down on the side of the flowers NOT being in bloom - proving the last photo to be some kind of composite. Niklas did try raising the question, with predictable results....
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 11 Mar 2019, 2:14 pm

It might be me but I had trouble finding episode 3.

Here it is.

https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/man-with-no-face
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next