MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty The Gates' agenda

Post  poster Mon 23 Nov 2020, 9:43 pm

Please scroll down and read the sections on Bill Gates. It explains so much that relates to the current scamdemic. Pure evil, imo.

I have to say I have never seen Bill Gates in an interview saying anything of consequence. On the contrary he waves his hands about, smirks and talks complete nonsense.

IMO!

https://goodnessandharmony.wordpress.com/2019/05/22/news/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  Freedom Wed 25 Nov 2020, 11:55 am

I'd certainly be going to this hairdresser if she was in my area. How I hate the word "selfish" here! Standing up to bullsh*t is very far from that.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/selfish-salon-owner-hit-another-1933864
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  Antonia Wed 25 Nov 2020, 12:11 pm

I expect Poster will travel to that hairdresser to support her business no matter where poster lives!
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Wed 25 Nov 2020, 12:20 pm

Someone mentioned a fund set up to pay the fines of anyone affected by this nonsense. I hope that this lady will benefit from it.

Too far for me to go and I have very little hair anyway!
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty Hush money for doctors and nurses

Post  poster Thu 26 Nov 2020, 12:06 pm

Antonia wrote:I expect Poster will travel to that hairdresser to support her business no matter where poster lives!

Ha! Managed to get an appointment at my usual hairdresser. What I am doing is boycotting places that don't take cash. I don't want a cash-free economy. What happens if computer systems crash? Also, it means every single financial transaction is tracked and traced. I want to be able to buy a cup of coffee or whatever without being tracked and traced.

The latest news about a pay rise for doctors and nurses is interesting. I would call that hush money. They need to keep their mouths shut about the scamdemic.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 26 Nov 2020, 12:12 pm

Is your usual hairdresser open now? Don't worry, I shan't be calling the police!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty The wider agenda

Post  poster Thu 26 Nov 2020, 12:24 pm

Dr Vernon Coleman nails it all again.

Just how sinister can this agenda be? GPs being paid to administer a rushed-out vaccine for a virus that has not been proved to exist. If there was ever a reason to totally distrust the vaccine program, this has to be it.

The scamdemic, imo, proves that the vaccination programme is to be mistrusted.

The world really does feel completely mad at the moment. I'd like to box Doris and all this stupid advisors round the ears. Better still, put them all in the stocks so we can throw rotten eggs at them.

Stop the world, I want to get off.

Bill Gates seems to be keeping his ugly little mug under the parapet though. I can guarantee he won't be getting the coronavirus vaccine.

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 26 Nov 2020, 12:29 pm

You're more lenient than my son. He would like Tower Hill to be used for its original purpose again - public executions!

Okay maybe he wouldn't want to see it through but I understand how he feels.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 26 Nov 2020, 10:36 pm

Freedom wrote:Is your usual hairdresser open now? Don't worry, I shan't be calling the police!

In two weeks time! I wish I had a whole community around me who were telling Doris and his henchmen to stuff it!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 26 Nov 2020, 10:39 pm

Freedom wrote:You're more lenient than my son. He would like Tower Hill to be used for its original purpose again - public executions!

Okay maybe he wouldn't want to see it through but I understand how he feels.

Indeed. There are a few heads that I really wouldn't mind seeing on stakes. I never thought I would be able to say something like that - ever.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 27 Nov 2020, 5:49 am

He has been banned from Facebook for making comments like that. Thankfully Big Brother isn't watching us here - yet.

The censorship there is getting really out of hand.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty No Christmas hugs say Sage

Post  poster Sat 28 Nov 2020, 6:47 pm

Freedom wrote:He has been banned from Facebook for making comments like that. Thankfully Big Brother isn't watching us here - yet.

The censorship there is getting really out of hand.

Yes - lots of censorship.

Thousands and thousands of protesters in central London today I am told. Also thousands of police and I presume quite a few arrests.

Meanwhile, my local council have put a Tier 2 HIGH ALERT leaflet through my letterbox. All the usual nonsense is there. I resent this leaflet appearing in my home demanding I curtail basic civil rights and liberties. How dare the local councils tell people who they can entertain in their own homes? It'a a total outrage.

Hospitality is further shredded by only allowing pubs, bars and other venues to be operating like restaurants. And what constitutes a 'substantial meal?'

As the scamdemic can only continue with the useless PCR tests allegedly showing positive, I notice that visitors to care homes are going to be subjected to. testing. Just how much money is being made out of all this testing? The PCR tests were not designed to be used in this way. The whole thing is a complete farce and I can't believe they are still getting away with it all. It's completely mind-blowing.

I notice my leaflet gives details of a testing centre. I think I will do a drive by or two to see how many people are actually using this facility? I would imagine it will be very, very few although I suppose those with flu might get tested. They then get fake positive results to keep the SCAMDEMIC going.

I'm still utterly amazed by how quickly this got unleashed on us.

But I suppose 'they' got away with so many other hoaxes and atrocities in the decades leading up to this that it was only a matter of time before a global fake pandemic would arrive. Gates seems to have put his head under the parapet.

What a welcome diversion this must be for those who have dirt to sweep under the carpet. I glanced through the Telegraph today - the coronavirus news was so ridiculous as to be absurd with suggestions like don't play board games, buy wipeable decorations and eat lunch outside. I used to work as a hack and I can GUARANTEE that the journalists would have been peeing themselves as they wrote all that stuff. I think an intelligent 12 year old would find it absurd.

When will this utter madness end?

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty Lockdown sceptics

Post  poster Sun 29 Nov 2020, 4:35 pm

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty Crimes against humanity

Post  poster Sun 29 Nov 2020, 5:22 pm

Please read and share widely. This is serious stuff and I fear we are sleep-walking into a continuing nightmare.

https://exopolitics.blogs.com/international_criminal_co/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty Bill Gates

Post  poster Sun 29 Nov 2020, 5:53 pm

Bill Gates in action.

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty Is Bill Gates a Psychopath written in 2012

Post  poster Sun 29 Nov 2020, 10:07 pm

Imagine being able to announce your intention to kill 900 million people.

When I read this I assumed it had been written recently in the context of the scamdemic. But it was, in fact, written in 2012. In the context of what is going on now, it almost feels as though the author had a crystal ball. Gates and Microsoft most definitely are not being portrayed as 'philanthropic'. Dirty stuff - and the Bush campaign. Interesting. Provides a bit of context, perhaps.

http://daisyluther.blogspot.com/2012/04/is-bill-gates-psychopath.html
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty Bill and Melinda awarded George Bush medal in April 2019

Post  poster Mon 30 Nov 2020, 11:37 am

In April 2019 Bill and Melinda Gates were awarded the George W. Bush medal for distinguished leadership.

This is interesting timing, given the huge role that Bill and Melinda Gates have played in the Scamdemic, to the extent of announcing that the entire population of the world would need to be vaccinated before we could get a 'new normal'. Gates certainly did take on a 'leadership' role in the Plandemic but whether 'distinguised' or not, perhaps history will judge.

Amazing - an award for 'distinguished leadership' less than a year before a killer pandemic was announced that effectively shut down the entire world. Nearly every country in the world had some kind of 'lock-down'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3jg3vyZD0k

ETA: Global poverty has soared in less than a year. This means depopulation not just in the third world but in developed countries too. Plus the scamdemic has opened up a huge market for new vaccines. Given the autism explosion in developed countries, alongside the explosion in auto-immune diseases and chronic disease generally starting in childhood it is only a matter of time before these problems become endemic in developing countries too. This represents huge markets for new drugs and new vaccines to treat chronically unwell populations.

Yet Gates has refused to address the problem of side-effects from vaccines and the risk/benefit ratio. He has accused Andrew Wakefield who questioned the autism-vaccine link of killing thousands of children because their mothers then became wary of vaccinations. Gates has produced no evidence for this. Yet it is on record that Gates' vaccines have lead to outbreaks of polio, among other vaccine and drug related scandals that are suppressed by MSM.

Now he wants the whole world to have a rushed-out vaccine for coronavirus - a virus that has been and gone if it ever existed in the first place - for which drug manufacturers have got indemnity.

No thanks!

IMO.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty Gates' accused of intentionally sterilizing children in Kenya

Post  poster Mon 30 Nov 2020, 12:50 pm

Calls for investigation into Bill Gates 'crimes against humanity' and 'medical malpractice.'

http://muslimmirror.com/eng/call-for-investigation-into-bill-gates-crimes-against-humanity-and-medical-malpractice/

ETA: Some interesting comments!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty Melinda wants smart phones and digital banking where there is no running water

Post  poster Mon 30 Nov 2020, 1:08 pm

This is well worth watching. Notice how Bill smirks over the question of polio elimination - a hot potato as his vaccines have caused polio. Always take note when the pair smirk. Melinda gives the game away when she talks about going into villages with no running water but with smart phones. She doesn't say anything about addressing the primary issue of no running water but talks about the importance of smart phones and data. Hmmmm. Also digital banking. How about fixing the water first Melinda?

Notice how Gates acknowledges that some countries are already sorting out their own problems - or were before the Scamdemic - but Africa is still a rich hunting ground for new markets it would seem. Lots of countries to exploit still in Africa, as they point out.

Notice how glib the pair are when talking about 'doing' malaria or 'TB' - there is no real science here. Nothing to support the claims that they have saved millions of lives. What about individual countries own contributions to better health via public health initiatives such as clean water and sanitation?

Bill takes about nutrition and the importance of gut health. This is a contentious subject given the Gates' heavy push for GM crops for which the foundation will own the seed patents. Thousands of farmers in India committed suicide in relation to this (I will find links). Leaky gut is, of course, associated with autism which also has associations with vaccines, whatever the Gates might say. If you poison the soil with GM crops and poison the babies with multiple vaccines then you create great markets for new products plus also depopulate at the same time.

Win, win.

IMO. I do feel there is a race against time here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7rndekZbow&t=280s
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty Gates' meeting with billionaires to curb overpopulation

Post  poster Mon 30 Nov 2020, 2:33 pm

On May 5, 2009, Bill Gates called a meeting in Manhattan with a “Good Club” of fellow billionaires.6 Gates impressed the need to curb world overpopulation with George Soros, Oprah Winfrey, David Rockefeller, Warren Buffett, Ted Turner, Michael Bloomberg,7 and Eli and Edyth Broad, whose combined wealth was $125 billion.

According to Times Online, the group “discussed joining forces to overcome political and religious obstacles to change.”8 An anonymous attendee told the paper, “They need to be independent of government agencies, which are unable to head off the disaster we all see looming,” and added, “They wanted to speak rich to rich without worrying anything they said would end up in the newspapers, painting them as an alternative world government.”

The Guardian reported that the billionaires agreed to tackle population growth as a threat to industry, society, and the environment.9 Gates’ Ted Talk in 2010 was certainly in this vein. He warned that too many living people would endanger the earth due to carbon emissions. He explained, “The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent.”10

All three components that Gates mentioned can involve direct forms of population control. “Reproductive health” is a euphemism for contraception and abortion. By now “health care” includes an increasingly wide scope for euthanasia, including in Canada. Contraceptive (or more literally, abortive) vaccines also exist, meaning that the use of vaccinations for more direct population control is at least a possibility.

In 1972, WHO launched a Special Programme of Research, Development, and Research Training in Human Reproduction to promote, co-ordinate, support, conduct, and evaluate such research with developing countries in mind.11 Abortive vaccines were developed as a result. Currently, a search of “contraceptive vaccines” on PubMed produces 62 studies.12

Abortive vaccines work by turning the immune system of females against their own pregnancy hormone, human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). When a woman carries enough antibodies against hCG, embryos will either fail to adhere to the uterine wall or miscarry. Dr. Gursaran Prasad Talwar, founder of India’s National Institute of Immunology in India reported in 1976 that a vaccine against a combined hCG and tetanus toxoid achieved the desired results.13

https://fcpp.org/2020/07/19/gates-who-and-abortion-vaccines/

Any takers for the covid-19 vaccine? affraid
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty Boris and Gates perfect bedfellows

Post  poster Mon 30 Nov 2020, 2:52 pm

When Matthew Herper wrote about Bill Gates and vaccines for Forbes in 2011, he said, “Here’s the truest definition of power: When you have the ability to not just solve a problem but also to create a sustainable market that addresses it.” Gates has that power. And, as his discussions with billionaires in 2009 showed, he wants to overcome political and religious barriers to population control efforts. Given that Gates rules by wealth and not an election, it is important that nations and watchdog groups overcome that democratic deficit. The Gates Foundation and the WHO deserve public scrutiny.

https://fcpp.org/2020/07/19/gates-who-and-abortion-vaccines/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty How to depopulate the world - ban sex

Post  poster Mon 30 Nov 2020, 3:33 pm

Gates cozy relationship with various prime ministers. Plus how much money Gates has put into Oxbridge universities.

I have heard that at several Oxbridge universities no robust debate is encouraged about the SCAMDEMIC. The professors won't allow it. Ironic, eh? Imagine getting into one of the world's most prestigious universities and one of the biggest hoaxes in history is unfolding around you, ruining what should be some of the best years of your life.

Yet, despite a requisite for entrance to a top university being an enquiring mind and rigour of thought, you are not encouraged to enter into any critical thinking over a fake pandemic which has  taken away your most basic civil liberties. Forget about punting on the river, animated debates in bars and jolly japes around town. You can't even have sex.

The guidance says you must not meet socially indoors with anyone unless you live with them, or if they're part of your support bubble.

A support bubble is when a single-adult household joins another household - they can still visit each other and stay overnight.

So unless you live with your partner or they're in your chosen bubble, meeting up for sex is off the cards.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-53736087

You couldn't make it up, could you? You've got to hand it to the depopulation brigade - they really have covered every base, haven't they?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE ALL BEEN SO STUPID.

No wonder Bill and Melinda are smirking! We have quite literally banned reproduction unless it's established couples or within the same bubble which could quite possibly make it incest? (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-53736087).

The Madeleine McCann case was merely an 'amuse-bouche' to the grand banquet and the hoax is on us!

I always thought the MM case was a headf*** but this makes it look insignificant.

ETA: It's interesting what Gates says about Brexit. Given that we have left the EU, we could easily have had the opportunity to 'do our own thing' (eg: 'herd immunity'?) but that decision was overturned. It strikes me that Brexit was a good distraction for the scamdemic, though.  I wonder if that was partially the intention? To get us all fighting over Brexit while the scamdemic trojan-horse was wheeled into place as we squabbled over fishing etc?

https://www.insider.com/bill-gates-is-meeting-no10-downing-street-brexit-2016-10
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty How to depopulate the world Part 2

Post  poster Mon 30 Nov 2020, 3:44 pm

1. Only have sex with yourself.

2. Only have sex with someone within your household.

3. Follow guidelines for social distancing, hand washing and face coverings.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

"Your best sexual partner during the Covid-19 pandemic is yourself or someone within your household and you should follow the government guidelines about social distancing, hand washing and face coverings".

THEY ARE HAVING A LAUGH!!!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-53736087
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 19 Empty Prof Dolores Cahill

Post  poster Mon 30 Nov 2020, 4:03 pm

Brilliant! Please watch and share widely.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hu4HvdozXo9U/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 30 Nov 2020, 8:36 pm

What can be said in response to the guidance on sexual matters other than "WHAT A LOAD OF W*NKERS!".
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next