MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton's documentary

+48
What's_up_doc?
Guinea Pig
espeland
PMR
Neveronasunday
kylie
AndyB
PeterMac
Hellsbells
pennylane
coppernob
Burst
seahorse
Walt
Bampots
Mo
costello
Anne
Popcorn
Chop Suey on Toast
wjk
bluebell
Inca
Helenmeg
Jellybot
TheTruthWillOut
Thetruth
Antonia
Rowena
nobodythereeither
Meteor
Cristobell
Ixta
margaret
dogs don't lie
Marky
Dee Coy
Poe
Mimi
Freedom
Châtelaine
candyfloss
chirpyinsect
Baldrick
chilli
Tristar
Justformaddiemccann
Andrew
52 posters

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton's documentary  - Page 5 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 1 Jan 2015 - 17:30

TheTruthWillOut wrote:It saddens me that there is nearly as much discussion about TB than poor Maddie across both forums. Crying or Very sad

Maybe another forum could be setup named CMOTB? Idea

I think TB asks for it to be honest. He takes a high handed attitude with everyone who dares to disagree and makes a very strong case for people to challenge his opinionated views. He is neither fair nor balanced and I have seen what he does to new posters. Only today a poster named Mo was given the TB treatment. Why he feel the need to belittle another human being is beyond me.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 2 Jan 2015 - 21:01

Resistor wrote:Sonia Poulton's documentary  - Page 5 10404810

Resistor wrote:Sonia Poulton's documentary  - Page 5 Sonia_11

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 2 Jan 2015 - 21:25

candyfloss wrote:

I found the comments on a Facebook group called Stop Internet abuse against Kate and Gerry McCann. It has 168 members. PG and MA are admins as is Cass Sidebotham aka Kate Holt.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Sat 3 Jan 2015 - 6:35

chirpyinsect wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

I found the comments on a Facebook group called Stop Internet abuse against Kate and Gerry McCann. It has 168 members. PG and MA are admins as is Cass Sidebotham  aka Kate Holt.

no doubt these two screenshots will find their way into some poor coppers intray when the best way to treat them is with a wry smile and an "oh, really." it's probably reasonable to consider that it's stopped as in legally as far as these individuals are concerned rather than by an elephant gun but i suppose you never know.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 3 Jan 2015 - 7:12

I agree it is a bit hysterical to report this to the police as they have far better things to do IMO. However it is not PG``s style when posting as herself to issue open threats, she leaves that to her cohorts,one of whom is the vile person who sent the death threats to Sweepyface under the guise of Rainne who does not live in Hawaii. I am sure the police are aware of that fact.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Sat 3 Jan 2015 - 7:39

thing is it's become something of a little game played out by the far left and far right elements with the real attention seekers acting as cheerleaders. best ignore them because deep down you just know they ain't going to do a damn thing.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 12:06

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton   Resume filming today. #UntoldStoryofMadeleineMcCann thank you to all who have contributed to our understanding of this case #explosive

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton   @Lanniea1973 we start having broadcast meetings next week, info to follow

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · 4m4 minutes ago
@dr_pumpkin_face no idea. Meetings with all broadcasters taking place.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 12:13

Just went and had a look on the McCann hashtag to see some more of that and the first thing I saw was this..

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 2m2 minutes ago
Why does @SoniaPoulton keep giving platforms to a series of fraudsters & fantasists? See pg.14 of this thread #McCann http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10803p130-sonia-poulton-update

He really does not like Sonia.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 12:15

So Sonia doing things on twitter and being vocal, and this is the reply from TB -

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos · 2m2 minutes ago
Why does @SoniaPoulton keep giving platforms to a series of fraudsters & fantasists? See pg.14 of this thread #McCann http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10803p130-sonia-poulton-update

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 12:17

I won't post Sonia's replies. Very Happy

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 12:23

Andrew no need to post up these, people can look on McCann hashtag for themselves or @SoniaPoulton. - admin
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 13:22

candyfloss wrote:So Sonia doing things on twitter and being vocal, and this is the reply from TB -

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos  · 2m2 minutes ago  

Reams on dross on Haverns about Sonia, he really has got a bee in his bonnet!

Why does it bother him so much? I thought his concern was the cover up and the whitewash he forsees? Surely, all those involved in that side of things would be more worthy of his 'talents'. Jim Gamble for example, has a long and very interesting history and CV, masses of stuff there. How about Mitchell and Corner, has he made any enquiries into their financial dealings? Has he found any links with them and anyone in Portugal? He has also gone to a huge amount of trouble to 'dig the dirt' on the only witnesses on the night who are credible, spending a year and half on the wrong family! Then of course there are the Tapas friends, he knows how to track people down and find out whatever he can on them, so why not the main protagonists? All of their testimony is suspect, in fact it is far more suspicious than the evidence of the Smiths, yet it was the Smiths he honed in on.

There is no shortage of areas Tony could research should he turn his mind to it, but for some reason he is focussing his enormous appetite to 'name and shame' on fellow truthseekers. He seems to have lost the plot somewhere along the way, or worse. He is so up to his neck in it now, who can say?
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellybot Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 14:22

I think it's futile to apply logic and rational deduction to fathom this man's mind Cristobell.
Jellybot
Jellybot

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 14:30

Andrew wrote:Andrew no need to post up these, people can look on McCann hashtag for themselves or @SoniaPoulton. - admin

Sorry CF.

Just thought I would help out fellow members on here if they didn't have time to trawl through the McCann hashtag or look up Sonia's tweets.

Sonia asking if 'Zampos' has been paid off.

Yes Sonia. I believe he has.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Thetruth Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 15:03

I am old fashioned and have no clue about the "hashtag" mccann or otherwise.

So I for one would greatly welcome an interpretation from Andrew.
Thetruth
Thetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 15:36

Actually I appreciate the tweets being put on here. I use twitter but don't see all of them, and would have missed that one from Sonia.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 15:40

OK, so here are some.. Smearing of Sonia continuing and can someone tell me why she is not being given a chance to show her documentary before attacking her scratch  What on earth does TB mean about Sonia should speak the truth re McCann et al??   confused

Duke Laverty Of Mon ‏@darrenlavertyx  · 2 hrs2 hours ago  
@zampos @SoniaPoulton the woman is quite mad. Unemployed & unemployable. Better journo's in college 1st year. Loves to attach to misery>>>

Duke Laverty Of Mon ‏@darrenlavertyx  · 2 hrs2 hours ago  
@zampos @SoniaPoulton 2> and is looking to pay mortgage by using the victims pain. Quite mad and getting on a bit. Needs a pension too.

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos  · 2 hrs2 hours ago  
@darrenlavertyx Yes, there's an angry vindictive side to @SoniaPoulton. She's a journo? Then her duty is to speak the TRUTH re #McCann et al

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  · 1 min1 minute ago  
Who exactly is being angry and vindictative @zampos? and why have you joined #mccann to suppress truth? @SoniaPoulton

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowena Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 18:59

Cristobell wrote:
candyfloss wrote:So Sonia doing things on twitter and being vocal, and this is the reply from TB -

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos  · 2m2 minutes ago  

Reams on dross on Haverns about Sonia, he really has got a bee in his bonnet!

Why does it bother him so much?  I thought his concern was the cover up and the whitewash he forsees?  Surely, all those involved in that side of things would be more worthy of his 'talents'.  Jim Gamble for example, has a long and very interesting history and CV, masses of stuff there.  How about Mitchell and Corner, has he made any enquiries into their financial dealings?  Has he found any links with them and anyone in Portugal? He has also gone to a huge amount of trouble to 'dig the dirt' on the only witnesses on the night who are credible, spending a year and half on the wrong family! Then of course there are the Tapas friends, he knows how to track people down and find out whatever he can on them, so why not the main protagonists?  All of their testimony is suspect, in fact it is far more suspicious than the evidence of the Smiths, yet it was the Smiths he honed in on.

There is no shortage of areas Tony could research should he turn his mind to it, but for some reason he is focussing his enormous appetite to 'name and shame' on fellow truthseekers.  He seems to have lost the plot somewhere along the way, or worse.  He is so up to his neck in it now, who can say?  

Christobell I share your concerns about TB's persistent smearing of Sonia. She is not the first truth seeker he has done his utmost to publicly discredit and attack and, no doubt, she won't be the last. It is his way or no way.
Rowena
Rowena

Back to top Go down

Post  Baldrick Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 19:52

Why attack a fellow truth seeker. Sounds like someone is loosing the plot.
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 7 Jan 2015 - 13:37

Sonia Poulton's documentary  - Page 5 B6vqfXaCAAEUvYi
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 18:08

Sonia on Twitter earlier today, in response to someone eager to see her documentary:

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton
@siamesey @frodofox I have no idea how we are going to edit it. The footage is immense

Also says it won't be finished until after Brenda's inquest and are actively looking for a broadcaster.  I'm guessing she is expecting the attitudes of the major players in the MSM to will alter as events progress this year.

Here's hoping so, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 21:50

Don't know if it is related to Sonia's documentary but Richplanet TV have stated that there is a new Madeleine McCann documentary being released in March (was on Sky showcase channel talking about the Mars Rover and the documentary was commented on along with R D Halls' tour).

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 14 Jan 2015 - 11:00

Hongkong Phooey wrote:Don't know if it is related to Sonia's documentary but Richplanet TV have stated that there is a new Madeleine McCann documentary being released in March (was on Sky showcase channel talking about the Mars Rover and the documentary was commented on along with R D Halls' tour).

I wouldn't be at least surprised if there are quite a 'few' documentaries in the pipeline and ready to go around March time.

Can't wait to see what GA has planned once he wins.

He will win.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Wed 14 Jan 2015 - 11:17

I hope his assets get unfrozen etc etc
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 15 Jan 2015 - 15:07

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 4h 4 hours ago
The real #mccann trolls reported me to producers & editors I work with. Tried to get me taken off air #MakeYourselfCameraReadyFolks
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next