MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

+30
PeterMac
Poe
Andrew
Beanie
Jellybot
chirpyinsect
chilli
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Poppy
candyfloss
Popcorn
Fiat500
Cristobell
Mo
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Mimi
Dee Coy
margaret
Helenmeg
Thetruth
Lioned
Châtelaine
costello
AndyB
End
Freedom
Anne
chrissie
34 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 19 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 11:42 am

I also think those posted pics are very suggestive of Phil, but I will try to find the one that had me puzzled.

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 19 Empty Re:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary.

Post  costello Mon 18 May 2015, 11:57 am

I seem to remember chirpyincect mentioning in a post that Philomena has recently lost a lot of weight, it was something she read/noticed on facebook.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 19 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 18 May 2015, 12:55 pm

costello wrote:I seem to remember chirpyincect  mentioning in a post that Philomena has recently lost a lot of weight, it was something she read/noticed on facebook.
That's correct Costello but when you look at her page now there is no mention of it. I was sure she had said something on her status. In her photo she is much slimmer and has short hair now. Looks more like Trish.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 4:06 pm

Brunt sprouting out about trolls, trying to justify what he did .Then we have T .M rattling on about adulterated images  from trolls .T M are the worse culprits for adulterated images imo. If you look at other images of P she seems to favor that type of Bangle on her right hand. Nothing on the right hand feeding the Swan though. Some images show bracelets on both arms, so probably for arthritis.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 18 May 2015, 6:23 pm

Mimi wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:I was intrigued by the "LPN C2" name tag on the camera in Cristobell's picture and may have figured out who is making the doc.

They seem to be a group that broke away from The Peoples Voice and started a new independent/alternative news company with full professional production facilities. I guess they could sell it to MSM. MSM to me would be ITV/C4/C5/BBC and Sky.

Have you got any more info on LPN.  I can only find Le Petite Noiseuse Productions which seems to be in Baltimore USA and is more into culture. ?

Sorry for late reply Mimi...just got in from work.

LPN is, I believe, Live Pulse News.http://livepulsenews.com/articles/

I have a bit more but not sure what can/should be posted but the above should get you going.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 18 May 2015, 6:38 pm

Châtelaine wrote:I'm not comletely sure, but think LPN C2 is the type of camera.
Will check out later, when I have a bit more time on my hands.

The camera is a JVC and is very similar to/actually this one: http://jvcpro.co.uk/product/157/gy-hm600e-hd-eng-camcorder/

The "LCN C2" immediately said to me name tag for when the equipment goes through customs/security checks. A bit like when mum put your name in the collar of your coat!

Live Pulse News Camera 2 is how I decode it.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 6:39 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Mimi wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:I was intrigued by the "LPN C2" name tag on the camera in Cristobell's picture and may have figured out who is making the doc.

They seem to be a group that broke away from The Peoples Voice and started a new independent/alternative news company with full professional production facilities. I guess they could sell it to MSM. MSM to me would be ITV/C4/C5/BBC and Sky.

Have you got any more info on LPN.  I can only find Le Petite Noiseuse Productions which seems to be in Baltimore USA and is more into culture. ?

I have a bit more but not sure what can/should be posted but the above should get you going.

Interesting if that is the case, if on the right track  is that for the good or not . C.Press

The The C Press Web Site (the "Site") is an online information service provided by Sun Media Corporation

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 18 May 2015, 6:50 pm

@Markus 2 I stand by what I've said before that I will judge the doc (where ever it is broadcast) based on the content.

I do worry though that given its "alternative" nature whether it will get bought by MSM. RDH was refused by MSM.

Assuming I'm right, that is!....

I have a theory that two docs are being filmed. One about trolls for MSM and the other about Madeleine for Youtube. Probably wrong but we'll see.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 7:05 pm

So all this hype might come to nothing, I will not be surprised .At least the fund for Goncalo Amaral is keeping it all in perspective.

@Markus 2 I stand by what I've said before that I will judge the doc (where ever it is broadcast) based on the content.

I do worry though that given its "alternative" nature whether it will get bought by MSM. RDH was refused by MSM.

Assuming I'm right, that is!....

I have a theory that two docs are being filmed. One about trolls for MSM and the other about Madeleine for Youtube. Probably wrong but we'll see.

The trolls angle no doubt will have center stage as it did before ,I always thought the other might end up on U tube. But we will have to wait , some serious loss of credibility if it does go that way imo.

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 19 Empty Re:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary.

Post  costello Mon 18 May 2015, 7:29 pm

Markus 2 wrote:So all this hype might come to nothing, I will not be surprised .At least the fund for Goncalo Amaral is keeping it all in perspective.

Sorry Markus don't believe for a minute this is all hype. To be honest I think with all the work, delays, extras added etc, this documentary will be well worth waiting for. I salute Sonia Poulton and her team.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 7:38 pm

costello wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:So all this hype might come to nothing, I will not be surprised .At least the fund for Goncalo Amaral is keeping it all in perspective.

Sorry Markus don't believe for a minute this is all hype. To be honest I think with all the work, delays, extras added etc, this documentary will be well worth waiting for. I salute Sonia Poulton and her team.

I respect your viewpoint but only time will tell and if it were to be only be aired on u-Tube, and it seems others think it could be possible I really hope you are right. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Mon 18 May 2015, 7:57 pm

Markus 2 wrote:
costello wrote:

I respect your viewpoint but only time will tell and if it were to be only be aired  on u-Tube, and it seems others think it  could  be  possible    I really hope you are right. Wink

Thanks Markus and I respect your view also. Maybe a good idea to just wait and see, hopefully not much longer to go.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 18 May 2015, 11:20 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Thanks TWO

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 19 May 2015, 12:04 am

NP Mimi. Cool
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Tue 19 May 2015, 5:40 pm

Rich Hall's are on You Tube, and have over a quarter of million hits.
If it had been on a MSM channel, late at night, opposite one of the Bread and Circuses shows, how many would have seen it ?
In any event it is too detailed and too long for normal TV.  What was the norm, even for Documentaries, one fact every three minutes ? Normal TV< one fact every five minutes.
And it would never be repeated.
On You Tube it can be repeated, copied, re-posted, forever.
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 19 May 2015, 7:04 pm

PeterMac wrote:Rich Hall's are on You Tube, and have over a quarter of million hits.
If it had been on a MSM channel, late at night, opposite one of the Bread and Circuses shows, how many would have seen it ?
In any event it is too detailed and too long for normal TV.  What was the norm, even for Documentaries, one fact every three minutes ? Normal TV< one fact every five minutes.
And it would never be repeated.
On You Tube it can be repeated, copied, re-posted, forever.

Glad you`ve verbalised that. I`ve always thought it - that Youtube is the best place for repeat watching and it`s reach is worldwide these days, particularly for the younger generations. But it seems for anything to have credibility it has to go out on BBC, ITV, Ch 4 and be discussed thereon, or appear in one of the tabloids.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 May 2015, 7:27 pm

I agree it has to appear to be a credible source ,main channels, anyone can put things out on YouTube and though they might be useful, it needs to be coming from mainstream.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 19 May 2015, 7:27 pm

I do think to reach the masses you have to get a doc like this on TV. Look at CMoMM: Current users online= ~250 Most ever online ~2500 on Oct 14 2013....

Unfortunately the vast majority are fickle and they need a fire to be lit under their ass to be bothered. If you can garner their attention though...nothing will stop that train.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 01 Jun 2015, 10:20 am

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · 3 mins3 minutes ago
Hello @JimGamble_INEQE Did you play any part whatsoever in Sky News/Martin Brunt becoming aware of/receiving the #McCann dossier? TY.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Mon 01 Jun 2015, 10:24 am

I suspect his solicitor will do a Kate, and advise him not to reply to that one.
Brenda Leyland met her death as a direct result of that Dossier.
on one reading Sky and Brunt were mere pawns in the McCann family's campaign of terror.
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 01 Jun 2015, 4:09 pm

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE · 4 hrs4 hours ago
@frederickone @SoniaPoulton @FionaSmilesMore pls don't copy these accounts into my timeline as they're blocked by me.

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · 4 hrs4 hours ago
@JimGamble_INEQE You have failed to answer the question. I have proof that you were in contact with dossier compiler since 2013. Comment?

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Mon 01 Jun 2015, 4:17 pm

2013!!! very interesting, no wonder he seems to be in panic mode.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 01 Jun 2015, 4:25 pm

Interesting indeed.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst Mon 01 Jun 2015, 4:40 pm

candyfloss wrote:Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE  · 4 hrs4 hours ago  
@frederickone @SoniaPoulton @FionaSmilesMore pls don't copy these accounts into my timeline as they're blocked by me.

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  · 4 hrs4 hours ago  
@JimGamble_INEQE You have failed to answer the question. I have proof that you were in contact with dossier compiler since 2013. Comment?

Wow.
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Mon 01 Jun 2015, 7:56 pm

Has she doorstepped the "Compiler" She was photographed at the exact alleged location at the alleged pond, so it is likely.
And like everyone else on the planet she knows the identity of the owner of the heroic ankles and of the bangle and the Herr Flick, and of the Turquoise XXXL sweater,
and of the voice so distinctive and from previous pronouncements so immediately identifiable that it had to be "dubbed' into English ! !
And she would be aware of the use of the Royal ""We" were concerned . . .:" meaning that Sir Bernard H-H is probably NOT lying when he said it was a family member ...

She may also know of the predilections of the husband of the alleged aforesaid . . .
Come on Sandra
Forget the edit.
Let the world see it, in a format that cannot be C-R'd
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next