MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

+30
PeterMac
Poe
Andrew
Beanie
Jellybot
chirpyinsect
chilli
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Poppy
candyfloss
Popcorn
Fiat500
Cristobell
Mo
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Mimi
Dee Coy
margaret
Helenmeg
Thetruth
Lioned
Châtelaine
costello
AndyB
End
Freedom
Anne
chrissie
34 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 20 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Châtelaine Mon 01 Jun 2015, 8:10 pm

Sonia?
As for the rest I completely agree.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 20 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Guest Mon 01 Jun 2015, 9:55 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 7m@fiorifan @K9Truth @jo_anntruth @winnower1 @JimGamble_INEQE utterly so and we have pieced the whole filthy TL together. Show who's who.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 01 Jun 2015, 9:57 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · 10 mins10 minutes ago
@K9Truth @jo_anntruth @winnower1 @JimGamble_INEQE Brunt's report was a crime scene of scoundrels & chancers. Only one with integrity: Brenda

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · 5 mins5 minutes ago
@fiorifan @K9Truth @jo_anntruth @winnower1 @JimGamble_INEQE utterly so and we have pieced the whole filthy TL together. Show who's who.

Could be very interesting

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 03 Jun 2015, 11:15 am

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
It would pay Kate and Gerry #McCann to publicly distance themselves from the trolls who operate online in their names. Looks bad on them.

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 5m5 minutes ago
@TeddyShepherd we now have 2 outstanding FOIs. Both from Leicester. Both to do with #mccann I have emails of excuses from them.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 03 Jun 2015, 11:33 am

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 20 mins20 minutes ago
@MichaelJardine6 well I've done it for you! Keep eyes peeled. Production company I've been filming with due to make announcement.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Wed 03 Jun 2015, 10:18 pm

I am so looking forward to seeing this documentary. I hope we're not kept in suspense for too much longer.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 20 Empty Re:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate.

Post  costello Wed 03 Jun 2015, 10:45 pm

[quote="Popcorn"]I am so looking forward to seeing this documentary. I hope we're not kept in suspense for too much longer.[/quo

Like you Popcorn, I am looking forward to seeing Sonia's documentary. I think she will surprise us all, just a feeling I have.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 04 Jun 2015, 10:29 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 05 Jun 2015, 10:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1k5dX336Go&feature=youtu.be

Sonia on Sky today talking about free speech and Internet trolls.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 05 Jun 2015, 10:58 am

Was she forbidden to mention the McCann word then.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 05 Jun 2015, 6:37 pm

Andrew wrote:Was she forbidden to mention the McCann word then.

It wouldn`t have been wise - don`t think she would have mentioned it anyway.

BTW - Can anyone explain the hatred for Sonia on another forum - I really don`t understand what their gripe is about her. Talk about trolls !

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 05 Jun 2015, 7:07 pm

Probably not wise but she should of done. She should of mentioned the vile tweets that Brenda used to receive for starters from the paid shills. 

Not sure - maybe Mr Bennett can answer that one as he's online.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 20 Empty Re:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate.

Post  costello Fri 05 Jun 2015, 7:17 pm

Andrew wrote:Probably not wise but she should of done. She should of mentioned the vile tweets that Brenda used to receive for starters from the paid shills. 

Andrew I would think Sonia Poulton will disclose everything in her documentary. I really think she was trying to get the message out there about trolling but for the right reasons. Maybe I am wrong.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 05 Jun 2015, 7:20 pm

Andrew wrote:Probably not wise but she should of done. She should of mentioned the vile tweets that Brenda used to receive for starters from the paid shills. 

They would have cut her off if she`d mentioned Brenda - a big no no with Sky. It`s good she made it clear she is knowledgeable about internet abuse - best not to go in like a bull in a china shop and sound off yet.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Fri 05 Jun 2015, 7:25 pm

Mimi wrote:

They would have cut her off if she`d mentioned Brenda - a big no no with Sky.  It`s good she made it clear she is knowledgeable about internet abuse - best not to go in like a bull in a china shop and sound off yet.

Well said Mimi, you said it better than me.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 05 Jun 2015, 7:38 pm

Your both right.

This pussy footing around the Mc's really cheeses me off.

Hurry up with the Doc Sonia anyway and hopefully all will be worthwhile.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 05 Jun 2015, 9:01 pm

Andrew wrote:Your both right.

This pussy footing around the Mc's really cheeses me off.

Hurry up with the Doc Sonia anyway and hopefully all will be worthwhile.

I think I need the doc just to figure out how Sonia's trolls, threats, GCHQ and freedom of speech all come into it. I can't put into words what I think about it all yet so will use a GIF instead for now.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 20 A5IPfAI

I just feel that the McCann case is being used to further others agendas and hope this doc will prove otherwise. Right now I'm not too confident.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 05 Jun 2015, 9:24 pm

Neither am I. Because every single other doc and journo to date has stitched us right up. I'd like to think this would be different, but if everything that has come before has been any sort of benchmark, we're about to be stitched up again. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 05 Jun 2015, 9:51 pm

With the duration of all this then if I was a betting man, then unfortunately I would say it might be a damp squib.

Obviously would like nothing better to be proved wrong on that though.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 05 Jun 2015, 10:21 pm

A person so in the spotlight is she going to risk disapproval from high places, I very much doubt it. How does the saying go, run with the hare and hunt with the hounds, springs to mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 05 Jun 2015, 10:39 pm

Markus 2 wrote:A person so in the spotlight is she going to risk disapproval from high places, I very much doubt it. How does the saying go, run with the hare and hunt with the hounds, springs to mind.

That seems to be exactly what people are accusing her of, but she`d be finished if she was found out doing that - no one would ever trust her again. I`m just going on how outspoken she`s been about the whole McCann farce, about Brenda`s suspicious death, about any injustice in fact. No point keeping on about how long it`s taking to release the video - that could be for all sorts of reasons, particularly if new info keeps coming in. I`m not getting excited about it - it`s like waiting for the kettle to boil. The critics could well do with waiting for the finished article before they start their pecking and branding.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 06 Jun 2015, 8:45 am

Judging by her piece on sky news which ever way the docu is presented she'll be labelled a troll,damned if she does damned if she doesn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 06 Jun 2015, 9:08 am

That's how I feel too, Mimi.

I have to admit that some of Sonia's past work has left me totally underwhelmed - how she can still believe the lies of Hollie Greig's mother I don't know - but I certainly am prepared to give anything else she does a chance.

What are some people so worried about? If the worst comes to the worst and the film portrays all McCann doubters as drunken hysterical headcases, it's no more than the MSM have been doing over the past 8 years.

I think that the success of both the Amaral funds proves that the MSM will never succeed in its bid to put an end to people doubting the McCanns and that will apply to Sonia too if her film is terrible.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 06 Jun 2015, 5:27 pm

You know what baffles me, when SP put the " we're not trolls to question the Mccanns " clip on YouTube, quite a lot applauded her. I've just been reading the first thread across the way with that title, 6 pages of "well done" and "applauding" her, then nothing! Maybe another thread at that time was started by someone else who didn't agree? It's interesting reading those, that's all.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 06 Jun 2015, 5:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNJ7aDmcuG4

Here's that video from Sonia.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next