MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

+30
PeterMac
Poe
Andrew
Beanie
Jellybot
chirpyinsect
chilli
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Poppy
candyfloss
Popcorn
Fiat500
Cristobell
Mo
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Mimi
Dee Coy
margaret
Helenmeg
Thetruth
Lioned
Châtelaine
costello
AndyB
End
Freedom
Anne
chrissie
34 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Helenmeg Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:12 pm

costello wrote:I personally think Clarence Mitchell has deserted the ship, and as for Jim Gamble I think he has been dropped right in it. Sadly to say the man doesn't even realize, can't say I am surprised.

Yes Costello - I think he is now distancing himself - although Blacksmith seems to think he wont get away scot free.

But I didn't see him tweeting on the recent court conclusions. I think he's jumped into the deep 'blue' sea. At the start of this case in May 2007 he was Labour's Director of Media Monitoring - and now towards the conclusion of the case he's a budding Conservative MP. Opportunist
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:22 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:This is certainly causing some friction over there. Here is what one poster has replied to TB,

"I don't think its right you hounded the wrong Smith family. But Im sure you will have your excuses Gemma."

Was there a reply, or was it just whooshed?

IIRC there was a reply from TB but not mentioning the Gemma comment. I think he was probably in mid reply to someone else when the Gemma comment was made. Not sure how long it was there.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:25 pm

caricature wrote:It all depends on what S Poulton was asking and it what context,does any one know what it was?

She probably asked her 48 questions.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:28 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:This is certainly causing some friction over there. Here is what one poster has replied to TB,

"I don't think its right you hounded the wrong Smith family. But Im sure you will have your excuses Gemma."

Was there a reply, or was it just whooshed?

IIRC there was a reply from TB but not mentioning the Gemma comment. I think he was probably in mid reply to someone else when the Gemma comment was made. Not sure how long it was there.

Thanks chirps x

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 4 Empty Re:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate?

Post  costello Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:31 pm

@ Helenmeg
Yes Blacksmith no doubt will be correct, I actually think Clarence Mitchell has been playing a good game, both sides so to speak. I still don't think he will win in Brighton.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:34 pm

Good for Sonia, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  No doubt the Mccanns have already been on the phone to the press bleating and trying to spin the story their way but Sonia is a journalist putting together a documentary and it's perfectly normal to ask in person for an interview if you get no response.

If the press will print this story they will also mention Sonia's upcoming documentary, so what will the Mccanns do, play victim and draw attention to Sonia or have to STFU?

Life's tough. Cool
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:41 pm

Helenmeg wrote:
costello wrote:I personally think Clarence Mitchell has deserted the ship, and as for Jim Gamble I think he has been dropped right in it. Sadly to say the man doesn't even realize, can't say I am surprised.

Yes Costello - I think he is now distancing himself - although Blacksmith seems to think he wont get away scot free.

But I didn't see him tweeting on the recent court conclusions. I think he's jumped  into the deep 'blue' sea. At the start of this case in May 2007 he was Labour's Director of Media Monitoring - and now towards the conclusion of the case he's a budding Conservative MP.  Opportunist

Yep, I reckon Clarrie's made a dash for it across those unforgiving Brighton pebbles and dived into the blue embrace. Don't forget this:

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/2015guide/brightonpavilion/

That description's been up for a couple of months now and has not been corrected. I reckon he's called on the gamble and quit while he's ahead. Not so pink now, he's backpeddling till he's blue in the face in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:56 pm

On the alleged 'doorstopping' I doubt very much that this has happened in the last couple of days. Sonia tweeted that she'd requested an interview using the normal channels to no avail so the inference is that she resorted to turning up with a mike instead.

Can't see anything wrong with that, it's not harassment, it's investigative journalism as long as there was no intimidation. Kate is a celebrity and has courted publicity for almost 8 years. Kate has not been on a news loop against her will for the last 24 hours nor has Sonia told her untruths about police activity and investigation into her activities. Therefore this is nothing like what happened to Brenda, which was a carefully orchestrated and potentially illegal campaign against a member of the public.

As said, I bet this happened a while ago and the McCann supporters have merely just got wind of it. Therefore I can't imagine it will be all over the redtops tomorrow because if that's what the McCanns wanted it would already have happened.

This coupled with a distinct change of smell in the newspaper-wafted breeze makes me think they're staying clear for the time being.

Could be wrong of course (prepares self for imminent screaming headline).

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 4 Empty Re:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate?

Post  costello Tue 27 Jan 2015, 8:11 pm

Not sure if I am correct here but wasn't Sonia Poulton tweeting a few weeks ago about some mystery person she wanted to interview and it would surprise us all.I seem to remember something and wondered who it might be.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:15 pm

costello wrote:Not sure if I am correct here but wasn't Sonia Poulton tweeting a few weeks ago about some mystery person she wanted to interview and it would surprise us all.I seem to remember something and wondered who it might be.

@Dee Coy
I hadn't seen that - 'former spokesman' for the Mc Canns. Makes me despise him more - he milked it for every penny then went somewhere new..
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:56 pm

Dee Coy wrote:On the alleged 'doorstopping' I doubt very much that this has happened in the last couple of days. Sonia tweeted that she'd requested an interview using the normal channels to no avail so the inference is that she resorted to turning up with a mike instead.

Can't see anything wrong with that, it's not harassment,  it's investigative journalism as long as there was no intimidation. Kate is a celebrity and has courted publicity for almost 8 years. Kate has not been on a news loop against her will for the last 24 hours nor has Sonia told her untruths about police activity and investigation into her activities. Therefore this is nothing like what happened to Brenda, which was a carefully orchestrated and potentially illegal campaign against a member of the public.

As said, I bet this happened a while ago and the McCann supporters have merely just got wind of it. Therefore I can't imagine it will be all over the redtops tomorrow because if that's what the McCanns wanted it would already have happened.

This coupled with a distinct change of smell in the newspaper-wafted breeze makes me think they're staying clear for the time being.

Could be wrong of course (prepares self for imminent screaming headline).

I`ve looked all through Sonia`s tweets and I can`t see anything about her doorstepping anyone.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Wed 28 Jan 2015, 12:17 am

Not sure what to make of Sonia, she certainly isn't prepared to give us a teaser given she has "apparently" doorstepped Kate,asked Gamble for an interview and if memory serves me been in touch with K Gasper.Makes me wonder if she has got a good TV deal for her documentary or she is just full of gas and it will all come to nothing? I suppose time will tell.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 28 Jan 2015, 12:29 am

@Mimi

She confirms it in this answer to Babalou about 15 hours ago from now:

Babalou@B_balou
@_DarkMavis @tonybooth20 Fr Jack in particular is furious with S. She reckons that Sonia has doorstepped Kate. Don't know if true.#McCann10:36am - 24 Jan 15

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton
@B_balou @_DarkMavis @tonybooth20 It's true. It's my job to seek answers. I tried route of requesting interview. This is public interest.

And then later in the conversation:

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton
@K9Truth @B_balou @_DarkMavis @tonybooth20 we did nothing wrong. If media took more responsibility, not been PR, this wouldn't be needed.

Also says she's on telly tomorrow. Anyone know which show and when?

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 4 Empty Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate?

Post  costello Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:13 am

Sonia Poulton was on Sky news this morning did anyone see it? not sure why she was on, but seemingly she was really good.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 28 Jan 2015, 4:35 pm

If you search Sonia and Sky news debate between her and Katie Hopkins there is a link to Joanna Morais site but I have no access to the site. ( maybe someone could enlighten me as to how I get access?)
Bampots
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 28 Jan 2015, 6:54 pm

costello wrote:Not sure if I am correct here but wasn't Sonia Poulton tweeting a few weeks ago about some mystery person she wanted to interview and it would surprise us all.I seem to remember something and wondered who it might be.

Not sure about that but I remember her saying a prolific pro's identify would surprise us all.

It would be silly to tease us on who she wanted to interview, we know all the people she'd like to speak to. Very Happy
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 7:01 pm

margaret wrote:

Not sure about that but I remember her saying a prolific pro's identify would surprise us all.

It would be silly to tease us on who she wanted to interview, we know all the people she'd like to speak to. Very Happy

Correct, and I named a very prolific (and nasty) twitter name, and who Brenda Leyland believed it to be.

It's not allowed to put it on the forum in case it's libellous, but it's suspected that it's one of the OC nannies who was involved with the McCanns (is it allowed to say that, Candyfloss?) I blocked her after she started trying to find out personal details about me, and some others.

Oddly enough, that particular twitter account has since been deleted (it had about 20k tweets on it) since Sonia started interviewing people.

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Wed 28 Jan 2015, 7:09 pm

Got it now I do remember. Thanks Margaret and Resistor.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 28 Jan 2015, 7:16 pm

No one seen this Sky item with Katie Hopkins then??? Shocked
Bampots
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 28 Jan 2015, 7:25 pm

Bampots wrote:If you search Sonia and Sky news debate between her and Katie Hopkins there is a link to Joanna Morais site but I have no access to the site. ( maybe someone could enlighten me as to how I get access?)

There are old debates on Youtube between the two, but this morning`s debate isn`t on Youtube yet - it was about smoking I believe.

Joana Morais site has closed down.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 28 Jan 2015, 7:41 pm

Mimi wrote: [...]

Joana Morais site has closed down.
Now, why would she do this?
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 28 Jan 2015, 7:47 pm

Resistor wrote:
margaret wrote:

Correct, and I named a very prolific (and nasty) twitter name, and who Brenda Leyland believed it to be.  

It's not allowed to put it on the forum in case it's libellous, but it's suspected that it's one of the OC nannies who was involved with the McCanns (is it allowed to say that, Candyfloss?)  I blocked her after she started trying to find out personal details about me, and some others.

Oddly enough, that particular twitter account has since been deleted (it had about 20k tweets on it)  since Sonia started interviewing people.

Did it have a Fawlty Towers connection?
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 28 Jan 2015, 7:50 pm

Closed down completely? I thought she'd just stopped blogging.

That's terrible. All that precious information, why remove it? Why not just stop adding to it?

I hope this is nothing sinister. This doesn't seem like Joana at all. All those years of hard work and battling for justice. Something not right there. I know she's come out and said she's had enough and there's nothing more to it but that simply doesn't ring true. Especially now, when we seem finally to be moving towards the beginning of the end.

Hope you're ok, Joana, if by some small chance you're reading this.

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate?

Post  costello Wed 28 Jan 2015, 7:51 pm

Chatelaine
There is a thread "Something wrong with Joanna Morais blog" in the Discussion section.

E.T.A. Apologies you already knew about the thread.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Wed 28 Jan 2015, 8:03 pm

Has anyone read the open letter to JG from SP?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next