MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING

+20
chilli
AndyB
Antonia
Shrike
Scrants
Poppy
Andrew
Helenmeg
Beanie
chirpyinsect
Châtelaine
Dee Coy
margaret
bluebell
LombardySkeptik
dogs don't lie
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
costello
candyfloss
24 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING  - Page 5 Empty Re: McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING

Post  Poe Sat 14 Mar 2015, 10:28 am

caricature wrote:Could be awhile yet.Curtesy of astro

http://pjga.blogspot.pt/2015/03/lisbon-trial-awaiting-verdict.html?m=1

astro wrote:Many of you who have been following the trial will be aware of the fact that the deadline for all parties to deliver their legal arguments to the court ended on the 26th of February.

Legal arguments were delivered by several parties and now we await a verdict from the Judge.

Article 607 of the Portuguese Civil Process Code stipulates an indicative period of 30 days after the process is concluded by the Judge. While this is not a legal deadline but merely a recommendation, several jurists believe that this case will receive a relatively swift decision.

Judicial holidays over the Easter period (March 29-April 6, dates are inclusive) mean that no verdict will be issued during this interruption of the Courts' work.

We trust in Justice and serenely await the Judge's decision, in solidarity with Gonçalo Amaral.

For your ongoing support, we thank you very, very much.

astro at Friday, March 13, 2015

My reading of this is that the verdict could be issued at any time.

The 30 day deadline is recommended but the Judge could announce her decision before or after that deadline.

The important information, in my reading, is that if nothing is revealed before 29 March, we won't hear anything until after 6 April.

Nothing has changed. We could get the verdict on Monday, in April, May or (God forbid) 2016. It will happen when it happens.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING  - Page 5 Empty Re: McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING

Post  Andrew Sat 14 Mar 2015, 7:29 pm

Hope and it needs to happen soon.

Absolutely getting sick of all this mccann crap.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING  - Page 5 Empty Re:McCANN v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING

Post  costello Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:43 pm

Just read this on twitter.

Debbie Law @dminnimouse

Amaral trial update waiting on more info one party requested something on the 12th March, clock could be reset for another 30 days.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 18 Mar 2015, 6:12 pm

costello wrote:Just read this on twitter.

Debbie Law @dminnimouse

Amaral trial update waiting on more info one party requested something on the 12th March, clock could be reset for another 30 days.

================

Anything more on this costello? I don't do twitter myself so can't check.

Anyone have any idea who/what requesting on 12th March could refer to?? This could go on forever, and ever, and ever. Sad

Back to top Go down

McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING  - Page 5 Empty Re:McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING.

Post  costello Wed 18 Mar 2015, 7:03 pm

@ bluebell

I don't use twitter either, all I do is have a look on #McCann twitter, and this morning the tweet from Debbie Law was there. It is also on Debbie Law twitter. It is a bit strange as no-one else has tweeted, so don't really know if it is correct. Although I did think it might have something to do with the meeting in Portugal last Friday? maybe Andrew can help here?
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 18 Mar 2015, 7:16 pm

Not on twitter myself but here is a link of that person you mentioned.... I think this who you mean....

https://mobile.twitter.com/dminnimouse
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING  - Page 5 Empty Re:McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING

Post  costello Wed 18 Mar 2015, 7:23 pm

Thanks Andrew.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Mar 2015, 7:42 pm

bluebell wrote:
Anyone have any idea who/what requesting on 12th March could refer to??  This could go on forever, and ever, and ever.           Sad

Complete with Portuguese subtitles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:23 am

Now that's another mystery........

How on earth did that song get to number 1.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 19 Mar 2015, 12:05 pm

The 70s was the decade that good taste forgot!

Poor old Demis (he died in January) was certainly in the love or hate category.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 27 Mar 2015, 8:38 pm

Could be any day now,
Apparently the 30 days are starting although its not compulsory to use these 30 days,today is day one day two will be Tuesday 7th April because of the Easter recess.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 06 Apr 2015, 4:04 pm

sorry I didn't mean to post that on autopilot my apologies Embarassed
Bampots
Bampots

Back to top Go down

McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING  - Page 5 Empty Re:MCCANNS V AMARAL VERDICT NEARING.

Post  costello Mon 06 Apr 2015, 5:35 pm

caricature wrote:Could be any day now,
Apparently  the 30 days are starting although its not compulsory to use these 30 days,today is day one day two will be Tuesday 7th April because of the Easter recess.

This must be the post Andrew was referring to, caricature, he mentioned he had read the verdict would be given on the 7th of April.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 06 Apr 2015, 6:33 pm

He may have misunderstood then.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Apr 2015, 8:24 am

So not the 7th then.

8th hopefully.

Want some news.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Thu 16 Apr 2015, 5:57 pm

sorry ny mistake l/
Bampots
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Thu 16 Apr 2015, 6:04 pm

Sorry got a link wrong think i give up using phone on train
Bampots
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 16 Apr 2015, 8:49 pm

What was the link....

It wasn't confirmation that G.A won by any wishful chance..

Got to be imminent surely.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 21 Apr 2015, 3:28 pm

Not heard an ant's fart regarding this for a while now.

What's going on.

Would of thought something would of been said/announced by now....

Patience, I know.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 24 Apr 2015, 11:51 am

I think we are about 17 working days after the case reached concluso,so out of the 30 recommended but not compulsory days that the Judge can be expected to deliver the verdict and associated rulings, 13 remain?

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 24 Apr 2015, 1:01 pm

I'll just assume the verdict will be read on day 30 at 11:59 PM. Anything sooner being a bonus.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING  - Page 5 Empty Re:MCCANNS V AMARAL VERDICT NEARING.

Post  costello Fri 24 Apr 2015, 1:17 pm

caricature wrote:I think we are about 17 working days after the case reached concluso,so out of the 30 recommended but not compulsory days that the Judge can be expected to deliver the verdict and associated rulings, 13 remain?

I remember posting a tweet from #McCann which mentioned a delay due to one of the parties requesting some information. The tweet read the 30 days would run from the 12th of March. I haven't seen any tweets since, so it may or may not be correct.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 24 Apr 2015, 1:21 pm

My understanding is that the 30 days started on the Friday 29th March,the second day was the 7th April following the Easter break.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 24 Apr 2015, 1:25 pm

Allowing for the 1st May public holiday in Portugal, I make that ~16th May to 30 working days?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 24 Apr 2015, 1:31 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Allowing for the 1st May public holiday in Portugal, I make that ~16th May to 30 working days?

Somewhere around there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next