MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING

+20
chilli
AndyB
Antonia
Shrike
Scrants
Poppy
Andrew
Helenmeg
Beanie
chirpyinsect
Châtelaine
Dee Coy
margaret
bluebell
LombardySkeptik
dogs don't lie
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
costello
candyfloss
24 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING  - Page 3 Empty Re: McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING

Post  Beanie Thu 05 Feb 2015, 10:14 pm

Andrew, I so hope you are right. I can't though not feel sad for the twins if this was the case, they are at such a vulnerable age. However, their parents and extended family only have themselves to blame if this was the final outcome.
Beanie
Beanie

Back to top Go down

McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING  - Page 3 Empty Re: McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING

Post  Andrew Thu 05 Feb 2015, 10:28 pm

Beanie wrote:Andrew, I so hope you are right. I can't though not feel sad for the twins if this was the case, they are at such a vulnerable age.  However, their parents and extended family only have themselves to blame if this was the final outcome.

Agreed. I feel so so sorry for the twins. Out of the family they of course are the truly innocent ones. My heart bleeds for them, it really does. The parents have no feelings towards them and that is my honest opinion. If they did then the charade would of halted back in 2007. Philomena - we expect Kate to be charged. YES she should of been and maybe eventually the twins could of had some normality. Not now and they Will despise there parents when they discover more. What a shame.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Thu 05 Feb 2015, 11:04 pm

Imo, the twins live with a pair of narcissists they will be fed propaganda' and will believe every thing Mummy and Daddy tell them now and in the foreseeable future.......then one day maybe in another 10 years time?
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 05 Feb 2015, 11:27 pm

Poppy wrote:Imo, the twins live with a pair of narcissists they will be fed propaganda' and will believe every thing Mummy and Daddy tell them now and in the foreseeable future.......then one day maybe in another 10 years time?

I agree.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrants Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:56 pm

Great new Blacksmith today. He just gets better and better.

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/diary.html?m=1
Scrants
Scrants

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrike Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:16 pm

Scrants wrote:Great new Blacksmith today.  He just gets better and better.

I enjoy reading Blacksmith but I remember, maybe a year ago, quite a vitriolic attack on GA. Now he is back on the pro-GA trail and asking people to donate. Does anybody remember, was there anything in the middle that I missed?
Shrike
Shrike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:33 pm

Shrike wrote:

I enjoy reading Blacksmith but I remember, maybe a year ago, quite a vitriolic attack on GA. Now he is back on the pro-GA trail and asking people to donate. Does anybody remember, was there anything in the middle that I missed?

Either he is so changeable, one cannot take him seriously or there are other writers. The layout of the latest pages is different too.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 8:17 am

Shrike wrote:

Exactly. I don't think "he" knows anything at all. He's just very astute and picks up on little things, making predictions that don't always work out (as Lioned rightly spotted). Same as the rest of us. Oh, and now he's managed to upset Joana Morais too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Thu 05 Mar 2015, 10:22 am

Lots of Good Luck messages on Twitter this morning for Goncalo.

Is the verdict due today?

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Thu 05 Mar 2015, 10:32 am

It is Kate McCann's birthday today march 5.

It would be great if the verdict is out today.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 05 Mar 2015, 11:33 am

Can't find anything 'official' regarding whether the verdict will be announced today.

Could all be in secrecy I suppose and the conclusion reported afterwards.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING  - Page 3 Empty Re:McCANNS V AMARAL verdict nearing

Post  costello Thu 05 Mar 2015, 11:54 am

Andrew wrote:Can't find anything 'official' regarding whether the verdict will be announced today.

Today has been mentioned on twitter for a few days now. I can't find anything either, but as you say, it could be we will only hear of the result.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Thu 05 Mar 2015, 12:00 pm

costello wrote:
Andrew wrote:Can't find anything 'official' regarding whether the verdict will be announced today.

Today has been mentioned on twitter for a few days now. I can't find anything either, but as you say, it could be we will only hear of the result.
It could just be people conflating the day of the verdict with the pros yellow conspiracy free day or whatever it was
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING  - Page 3 Empty Re:McCANNS V AMARAL VERDICT NEARING

Post  costello Thu 05 Mar 2015, 12:07 pm

Yes I had thought about that too.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 05 Mar 2015, 12:25 pm

AndyB wrote:
costello wrote:

It could just be people conflating the day of the verdict with the pros yellow conspiracy free day or whatever it was
I would say that is looking highly likely.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

McCANNS v AMARAL VERDICT NEARING  - Page 3 Empty Re:McCANNS V AMARAL VERDICT NEARS

Post  costello Thu 05 Mar 2015, 12:36 pm

Helenmeg has just posted on CMoMM that the result of the damages trial is sent to both parties, and not made public. Montclair (Algarve) has replied to her post with yes this is correct.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Thu 05 Mar 2015, 2:19 pm

The way I understand it is, that there will be no more court sessions. The judge will send her ruling in writing to all concerned [or maybe only their lawyers]. After that it can be made public.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  chilli Thu 05 Mar 2015, 8:50 pm

Years ago I was a witness in a UK case and the legal teams were made aware of the judgement but it wasn't handed down ie announced in public until the next court session. In this case, the legal teams were told on the Friday and then there was an agonising wait until the Monday to hear the judge give the verdict. The legal team explained why at the time but it was so long ago that I can't remember why. One thing I clearly remember was despite many efforts on my part they wouldn't disclose the verdict until after it was handed down by the judge.
chilli
chilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Thu 05 Mar 2015, 9:04 pm

I have it from reliable source, it will be made public as soon as it has been handed.
Cannot say more than that ...
Patience.
Justice works in silence [non verbatim quote from Dr. Amaral].
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 05 Mar 2015, 11:13 pm

Is this just someone messing about on Twitter?

#McCann Congratulations to Amaral on his victory vs The Mc£ann$. Well deserved. #freedomofspeech prevails. pic.twitter.com/rVtd9pTgof

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 05 Mar 2015, 11:29 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Is this just someone messing about on Twitter?

#McCann Congratulations to  Amaral on his victory vs The Mc£ann$. Well deserved. #freedomofspeech prevails. pic.twitter.com/rVtd9pTgof

Someone with a new account, just getting in first they say. No news yet as far as I know.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:44 am

Cheers candyfloss, never know what to believe these days!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 09 Mar 2015, 4:02 pm

I sense it`s getting near - had guessed 10th March Wink

But I`m never right Embarassed
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 10 Mar 2015, 9:59 am

Hope your prediction is correct and we hear someone today.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 10 Mar 2015, 10:10 am

Andrew wrote:Hope your prediction is correct and we hear someone today.

I have the champagne (well Cava) on ice in anticipation.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next