MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Russia really the monster the media is making it out to be?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is Russia really the monster the media is making it out to be? Empty Is Russia really the monster the media is making it out to be?

Post  Mimi Tue 02 Sep 2014, 7:38 pm

I hope this topic won`t be too contraversial (its not as if its a religious topic) but no worries if you want to delete it Candyfloss.

I`m getting rather fed up with hearing the media reporting (from NATO`s perspective) that Russia is the big bad ogre that we must all be afraid of - the US and UK press are whipping up a hurricane of hatred against Russia - it seems to get more exaggerated by the day - recently mentioning nuclear threats.

I got the impression in recent years that Putin had become more relaxed. I`d be interested to hear others` views.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Is Russia really the monster the media is making it out to be? Empty Re: Is Russia really the monster the media is making it out to be?

Post  Fiat500 Wed 03 Sep 2014, 8:32 am

I don't know what to think . I was listening to the Ukranian foreign minister on BBC Hard Talk this morning. His government expect that the West should back them if the situation deteriorates.

I assume it will be high on the agenda tomorrow and Friday.
Fiat500
Fiat500

Back to top Go down

Is Russia really the monster the media is making it out to be? Empty Re: Is Russia really the monster the media is making it out to be?

Post  Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 10:39 am

16-26 September the United States will begin the war exercise "Rapid Trident" in western Ukraine. A couple of thousand soldiers of NATO countries will participate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 10:43 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738677/Britain-spearhead-10-000-strong-Nato-rapid-reaction-force-mission-halt-Putins-Tsarist-expansionism.html

Britain to spearhead 10,000-strong Nato rapid reaction force with mission to halt Putin's 'Tsarist expansionism'

Its in fact going to be 20000.....Do you see whats building ?

Last edited by ChillyHeat on Wed 03 Sep 2014, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 10:47 am

Russia to adjust military doctrine due to NATO expansion, Ukraine crisis
Moscow is to review its military doctrine, a move that is caused by expansion of NATO in Eastern Europe, problems of missile defense and the crisis situation in neighboring Ukraine, says an official from the Russia’s Security Council.

http://rt.com/news/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 10:52 am

If NATO starts a negotiation with Ukraine for a membership..........!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 03 Sep 2014, 10:58 am

Thanks Chilly Heat - its proof of just how the western media is whipping up a storm that Putin is a threat, when in fact its NATO that`s doing all the bullying and expansionism.  It makes me so angry.  I`ve said before on Jills how I hate everything my country is doing these days.

Enlargement of NATO
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlargement_of_NATO

If I were Putin, I`d be flippin` paranoid seeing NATO creeping closer and closer to my border.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 11:02 am

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/06/indications-u-s-planning-nuclear-attack-russia.html
On Wednesday, June 11th, CNN headlined “U.S. Sends B-2 Stealth Bombers to Europe,” and reported that “they arrived in Europe this week for training.” Wikipedia notes that B-2s were “originally designed primarily as a nuclear bomber,” and that “The B-2 is the only aircraft that can carry large air-to-surface standoff weapons in a stealth configuration.”

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 11:05 am

Putin Threatens Nuclear War Over Ukraine
Raising the spectre of nuclear war over Ukraine, Russia’s Vladimir Putin is playing a new, and dangerous, game.

On Friday, as Russian Federation tanks and troops poured across the border into eastern Ukraine, Vladimir Putin talked about his country’s most destructive weaponry. “I want to remind you that Russia is one of the most powerful nuclear nations,” he said. “This is a reality, not just words.” Russia, he told listeners, is “strengthening our nuclear deterrence forces.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 11:07 am

NATO are shaping this into a very dire situation. They are placing Putin against a wall and there will be only one option left for him to do...Strike back.
Seems the NWO is well and truly on course...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 1:23 pm

US uses NATO for creating New World Order: Analyst
A political commentator says that the United States is using the NATO military power for creating a global New World Order.

“The North Atlantic Treaty Organization is being used for the purposes of the United States and for the purposes of people involved in creating a global New World Order, where NATO is being employed in all kinds of situations around the world,” Mark Dankof, former US Senate candidate, said in a phone interview with Press TV on Tuesday.

“The president of the United States is moving the American people closer to a war that is not in their interests and a war ultimately that is in the interests of no decent people and humanity anywhere,” he added.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/09/03/377523/us-uses-nato-for-new-world-order/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 03 Sep 2014, 1:45 pm

Well it would really put a spanner in the works if Putin and Poroshenko came to an amicable agreement - what would the USA do then?

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 03 Sep 2014, 11:34 pm

Putin`s 7 point peace plan

http://rt.com/news/184791-putin-ukraine-kiev-militia/

The only one seeming to keep the battle raging is a little weasel called Arsenicy Yatsenyuk who still says "The “best” for Ukraine would be a one-point plan, Yatsenuk stressed, which is the withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine. "
“And then there will be peace,” the PM said.

I am unable to post pics on this forum, but check him out - he looks like a right weasel.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Thu 04 Sep 2014, 9:46 am

not sure about the ordinary man on the street but putin sure is. he respects only strength but sees none in the west. the fire in ukraine has been fanned by the eu. they were warned off by moscow many times to stay out of the affairs of that region but chose to ignore it.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 10:20 am

Uploaded in 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 05 Sep 2014, 10:18 pm

And here we have NATO which was created as a defence of Europe now going on the attack. It makes me sick.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 10:50 pm

On August 04, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia :

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslims then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslim minorities are not Russians.

I agree..........

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 11:03 pm

Now you can probably see why ISIS is a western funded proxy output, that went totally rogue....Now everyones their enemy, and they wont stop.....Who would, they got their Caliphate.....Especially now the west funded them to fight Assad....WTF !!! affraid And now the west are saying we will help Assad to fight them....Another WTF !!!
Shit and stupid world aint it ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Sat 06 Sep 2014, 8:19 am

ChillyHeat wrote:Now you can probably see why ISIS is a western funded proxy output, that went totally rogue....Now everyones their enemy, and they wont stop.....Who would, they got their Caliphate.....Especially now the west funded them to fight Assad....WTF !!! affraid And now the west are saying we will help Assad to fight them....Another WTF !!!
Shit and stupid world aint it ?

hmmm, don't think it quite that simple. the civil uprising in syria was hijacked by al-qaeda in iraq is probably more accurate. the civil uprising was endorsed by the west. not what followed.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:04 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 3:55 pm

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/russian-strategic-bombers-near-canada-practice-cruise-missile-strikes-on-us/ affraid

Russian Strategic Bombers Near Canada Practice Cruise Missile Strikes on US
Nuclear launch rehearsal conducted in North Atlantic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 7:01 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 1:41 pm

Putin to Western elites: Play-time is over affraid

Most people in the English-speaking parts of the world missed Putin’s speech at the Valdai conference in Sochi a few days ago, and, chances are, those of you who have heard of the speech didn’t get a chance to read it, and missed its importance.

(For your convenience, I am pasting in the full transcript of his speech below.) Western media did their best to ignore it or to twist its meaning. Regardless of what you think or don’t think of Putin (like the sun and the moon, he does not exist for you to cultivate an opinion) this is probably the most important political speech since Churchill’s “Iron Curtain” speech of March 5, 1946.

In this speech, Putin abruptly changed the rules of the game. Previously, the game of international politics was played as follows: politicians made public pronouncements, for the sake of maintaining a pleasant fiction of national sovereignty, but they were strictly for show and had nothing to do with the substance of international politics; in the meantime, they engaged in secret back-room negotiations, in which the actual deals were hammered out. Previously, Putin tried to play this game, expecting only that Russia be treated as an equal. But these hopes have been dashed, and at this conference he declared the game to be over, explicitly violating Western taboo by speaking directly to the people over the heads of elite clans and political leaders.
http://www.infowars.com/putin-to-western-elites-play-time-is-over/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 4:09 pm

Brilliant, thank you Chillyheat.

Putin is a very clever man, that speech is dynamite. Except most Americans won't hear it andthe US will merrily go on with their New World Order, the Neo Conservatism and so on.
When the Allies invaded Libya I only read Russia Today, as they used French sources instead of the UK and US propaganda.
Blair was Bush's poodle.

i've just been reading 'Off message' by Bob Marshall-Andrews, what happened behind the headlines on the Iraq war.

Libya had 4 million people of whom 90% were perfectly happy with Gadaffi.
The media had a hard time trying to show the luxury Of Gadaffi's life style, it was in fact fairly modest.
The great aquifer project, which was to supply most of the Libyans with fresh water, is no more.
Libya had a fairly decent social system, good hospitals and support for the out of work.
The golden Dinar currency which Gadaffi was about to introduce will never happen.
One very important point: Libya did not have any debts, the International Monetary Fund probably didn't like it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next