MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Russia really the monster the media is making it out to be?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Russia really the monster the media is making it out to be? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Russia really the monster the media is making it out to be?

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 4:20 pm

Tigger wrote:Brilliant, thank you Chillyheat.

Putin is a very clever man, that speech is dynamite. Except most Americans won't hear it andthe US will merrily go on with their New World Order, the Neo Conservatism and so on.
When the Allies invaded Libya I only read Russia Today, as they used French sources instead of the UK and US propaganda.
Blair was Bush's poodle.

i've just been reading 'Off message' by Bob Marshall-Andrews, what happened behind the headlines on the Iraq war.

Libya had 4 million people of whom 90% were perfectly happy with Gadaffi.
The media had a hard time trying to show the luxury Of Gadaffi's life style, it was in fact fairly modest.
The great aquifer project, which was to supply most of the Libyans with fresh water, is no more.
Libya had a fairly decent social system, good hospitals and support for the out of work.
The golden Dinar  currency which Gadaffi was about to introduce will never happen.
One very important point: Libya did not have any debts, the International Monetary Fund probably didn't like it.

Reason he was toppled in my opinion.

How the life in Libya was under Gaddafi's rule:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.

3. All newlyweds in Libya receive US$ 64,000 from the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.

4. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Qaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.

5. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

6. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US $2, 300/mth accommodation and car allowance.

7. If a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.

8. The price of petrol in Libya was $0. 14 per liter. which made it cheaper than water!

9. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

10. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

11. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US $5,000.

12. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15.

13. Qaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

Dont ya just love western democracy...... Rolling Eyes
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Is Russia really the monster the media is making it out to be? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Russia really the monster the media is making it out to be?

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 6:26 pm

You probably know as well that chaos in the Middle East was exactly what the US wanted.

i'll try and find an interview. In which the text of Kurt  Eichenwalds interview on Democracy Now contains amongst others this transcript of a Bush /Chirac phone call is as follows:

'Gog  and Magog are at work in the Middle East. biblical prophecies are being fulfilled. this confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase His people's enemies before a new age begins..'

So there we are, Chirac didn't know what the hell Bush was talking about and finally a biblical expert was found in Switserland who could explain the Gog and Magog.

No doubt the fundamental Christians are getting ready for the Rapture even as we write.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 6:58 pm

The US-NATO invasion of Libya in 2011 to remove Muammar Gaddafi for a government that would be subservient to Western interests has proven to be a disaster for North Africa and Europe. They have managed to destroy one of Africa’s wealthiest nations with the highest GDP per capita and less people living below the poverty line. Libya also had the highest life expectancy than any other nation in the African continent before the US-NATO invasion which leads to my next point. There were more than 30,000 deaths, 50,000 injured and 4,000 missing in Libya during the 2011 civil war that lasted several months. The West conveniently called it a “humanitarian intervention” for public relations, but the invasion was a “humanitarian disaster”. Manlio Dinucci’s article ‘The “Humanitarian War” against Libya: How the West Destroys Countries and Creates “Failed States’which can be found at Global Research explains the role played by Italy (a member state of NATO) in Libya. He wrote:

This state, in addition to being a factor of stability and development in North Africa, had used its investments to facilitate the emergence of organizations that one day might have made the financial autonomy of Africa possible: the African Investment Bank, based in Tripoli; the African Central Bank, with headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria; the African Monetary Fund, based in Yaoundé, Cameroon.

After having funded and armed hostile tribal areas in Tripoli, which caused the “Arab Spring” in Libya to assume from the outset the form of armed insurrection, and thus provoking the government’s response, they waged a war that destroyed the Libyan state in 2011: in seven months the U.S./NATO Air Force carried out 10,000 attack missions, unleashing more than 40,000 bombs and missiles.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/libya-a-nation-in-despair/5411041

It is also true that Libya and other African and Middle Eastern nations that suffer from the chaos imposed by the same Western nations that preach Democracy. The US and European style of Democracy by force is not a Democracy. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 7:06 pm

Re: Is Russia really the monster the media is making it out to be?

Post Tigger Today at 6:26 pm
You probably know as well that chaos in the Middle East was exactly what the US wanted

I think we can confidently include Israel lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 02 Nov 2014, 7:57 pm

ChillyHeat wrote:
Tigger wrote:Brilliant, thank you Chillyheat.

Putin is a very clever man, that speech is dynamite. Except most Americans won't hear it andthe US will merrily go on with their New World Order, the Neo Conservatism and so on.
When the Allies invaded Libya I only read Russia Today, as they used French sources instead of the UK and US propaganda.
Blair was Bush's poodle.

i've just been reading 'Off message' by Bob Marshall-Andrews, what happened behind the headlines on the Iraq war.

Libya had 4 million people of whom 90% were perfectly happy with Gadaffi.
The media had a hard time trying to show the luxury Of Gadaffi's life style, it was in fact fairly modest.
The great aquifer project, which was to supply most of the Libyans with fresh water, is no more.
Libya had a fairly decent social system, good hospitals and support for the out of work.
The golden Dinar  currency which Gadaffi was about to introduce will never happen.
One very important point: Libya did not have any debts, the International Monetary Fund probably didn't like it.

Reason he was toppled in my opinion.

How the life in Libya was under Gaddafi's rule:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.

3. All newlyweds in Libya receive US$ 64,000 from the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.

4. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Qaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.

5. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

6. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US $2, 300/mth accommodation and car allowance.

7. If a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.

8. The price of petrol in Libya was $0. 14 per liter. which made it cheaper than water!

9. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

10. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

11. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US $5,000.

12. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15.

13. Qaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

Dont ya just love western democracy...... Rolling Eyes
Laughing

Fascinating stuff.

I'm sure I read somewhere that when Gaddafi took power (in a bloodless coup), he issued an edict that those Libyans who lived in rented accommodation automatically owned those properties as he believed it a fundamental right that a home shouldn't and couldn't be taken away from the occupier.

On Putin, what a great speech. My grandfather was born in Ukraine, my mother in Latvia.  I have a Lithuanian neighbour and when the Ukrainian crisis broke, I approached him and asked him his opinion on Putin.  He said he was a good man and that when our media demeans, critisises or belittles a foreign leader it's because they are doing the best for their people.  And we don't like it.

I also don't believe Libya had anything directly to do with Lockerbie and that Al-Megrahi was a sacrificial lamb offered up to the West in order for Gadaffi to come in from the cold.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 02 Nov 2014, 8:18 pm

Evil or Very Mad
An interesting 12 or so minutes....

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2