MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Grange

+46
niklasericson
Mimi
candyfloss
Freedom
unreorganised
Satsuma
Rosa canina
KathyBelle
JohnnyH
Ferrino
dannii
chrissie
mumof6
poster
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
espeland
Helenmeg
froggy
Inca
Mo
pennylane
joyce1938
AndyB
Admin
Connie
kylie
Bubblewrapped
JJ
Thetruth
PeterMac
Scrants
Cristobell
Ixta
gbwales
Antonia
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Châtelaine
dogs don't lie
Poe
chirpyinsect
Andrew
costello
Poppy
bluebell
50 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

Operation Grange - Page 16 Empty Re: Operation Grange

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 06 Nov 2016, 12:54 pm

Andrew wrote:Nicked from twitter:

N.M ‏@AdirenM  20m20 minutes ago
In fact Redwood retirement was very oportunistic as PT was going to file a complaint to UK GOV about his alleged crimes in Algarve. #mccann

Wait...What!? Redwood committed crimes in the Algarve and Portugal were going to make an official complaint?

More details AdirenM!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sun 06 Nov 2016, 12:56 pm

Probably procedural short cuts that border on the criminal in Portugal
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 06 Nov 2016, 1:04 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Andrew wrote:Nicked from twitter:

N.M ‏@AdirenM  20m20 minutes ago
In fact Redwood retirement was very oportunistic as PT was going to file a complaint to UK GOV about his alleged crimes in Algarve. #mccann

Wait...What!? Redwood committed crimes in the Algarve and Portugal were going to make an official complaint?

More details AdirenM!

Please be very careful here, this is twitter as we know, and it is not fact!!  No accusations of any kind please.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 06 Nov 2016, 1:04 pm

froggy wrote:Probably procedural short cuts that border on the criminal in Portugal

Or just payback for what the UK Gov did to GA?

I don't know how Redwood retiring would allow him to allude criminal charges anyway?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Sun 06 Nov 2016, 1:08 pm

Redwoods retirement date would have been planned years before, before Maddie was even born probably
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 06 Nov 2016, 1:15 pm

A couple of earlier tweets to that last one:

Deleted direct accusations = libellous

Andrew please just put a link to the twitter account so people can read there if they wish.  thanks
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Sun 06 Nov 2016, 2:04 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:I still say that although their remit was to treat case as an abduction - A Redwood did state (around October 2013 I think) that they were thinking that she may not have left the apartment alive - that was one of their lines of thinking. That was a major step - it told the genenral public (and Mc Canns) that the child was being considered as likely dead - which basically denied the abduction theory..

If OG were destined from beginning to 'cover up / whitewash ' then wouldn't it be a silly move to start saying she did not leave apartment alive?- The fact he did say that she may've been dead means they found something to support that in the apartment.... he had to base that statement on something - as it was a major move away from abduction

Helenmeg

Ah but didn't AR give the us burglator theory? In other words M was abducted but might not have been alive at the time. Of all the preposterous theories that have surrounded this case, that had to be the biggest doozy of them all.

Yes A Redwood's role included changing the public's perception of the case - no longer was it to be seen as an abduction - it could have been a burglary / she was likely dead when she left the apartment. Up until then the public
had just been given the abduction line. These were major changes and also would have a massive impact on donations to the fund. The Home Office ordered this review / investigation and were therefore responsible for
the ridiculous remit. It was political. At this time, IMO,they were preparing for a number of outcomes e.g. patsy / death / truth - and it hadn't yet been decided which of these they would go for... but he had to pave the way.
I think they have realised that the patsy whitewash will not work... Why did they even consider a whitewash option ? Because, IMO, it is a political case. Whitewash creates the least backlash for everyone. But because the eyes of the world are on this case and SY / UK could end up looking like right fools, I think it has shifted to a realisation that they have to come out with the truth.
Imagine over the years how many cases have been whitewashed? If there was no internet / discussion then it would have been dead easy - but not now... this case, IMO, is a catalyst - cant be covered up easily because
of internet/ published Portuguese police files etc etc . We now have some power... at last.. Hopefully this is not just wishful thinking!!! sunny
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 06 Nov 2016, 2:55 pm

@ Helenmeg: -

snipped your post, but this I think makes so much sense and I absolutely agree :

Imagine over the years how many cases have been whitewashed? If there was no internet / discussion then it would have been dead easy - but not now... this case, IMO, is a catalyst - cant be covered up easily because
of internet/ published Portuguese police files etc etc . We now have some power... at last.. Hopefully this is not just wishful thinking!!! sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 06 Nov 2016, 3:26 pm

Andrew wrote:A couple of earlier tweets to that last one:

Deleted direct accusations = libellous

Andrew please just put a link to the twitter account so people can read there if they wish.  thanks

Sorry about that. Wasn't thinking.

The link anyway for anyone who wants to read:

https://twitter.com/AdirenM/with_replies?lang=en-gb
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange - Page 16 Empty Not Suspects

Post  Heisenburg Thu 08 Dec 2016, 8:47 pm

Now we know that Redwood said that neither the McCanns or their friends were suspects,but given the latest mutterings in the press and how basically Redwoods theory of burgalators has been laid to rest as a load of crock,are all options open again because this latest load of toss is just that imo regards the snatch squad,is something else being played out here?(I've obviously had to much time on my hands).

To my mind its just as likely some one got wind of the burgalator theory being dismissed (obvious really)and came up with the latest crock to deflect because OG aren't revealing their hand at all.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Dec 2016, 9:22 pm

Basically nobody from the PJ or OG are revealing anything at all. Absolutely nothing. So the media have to invent stuff up. Hence the 'Trafficking' nonsense.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 23 Jan 2017, 10:24 am

Do you ever find yourself idly wondering what the staff of Operation Grange are doing right now?

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Mon 23 Jan 2017, 10:27 am

unreorganised wrote:Do you ever find yourself idly wondering what the staff of Operation Grange are doing right now?

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 23 Jan 2017, 11:29 am

unreorganised wrote:Do you ever find yourself idly wondering what the staff of Operation Grange are doing right now?

Probably doing exactly what I'm doing right now. Having a coffee, shuffling some paperwork, getting others to answer the phone saying i'm out if they need to speak to me, thinking of how to get out of a meeting later, seeing what's happening on the MMM forum and also keenly keeping an eye on what's happening in the Corrie case. Oh and trying to work out how to beat my son at snakes and ladders later (he wins every time without fail).

Or they're sitting about on boxes of watertight evidence and just patiently talking amongst themselves whilst awaiting the 'nod'.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Mon 23 Jan 2017, 12:20 pm

sitting about on boxes of watertight evidence and just patiently talking amongst themselves whilst awaiting the 'nod'. cheers
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 23 Jan 2017, 12:24 pm

Do you ever stop! And wonder?
Just exactly what it is
That the staff of Operation Grange
Are doing
Today?

My money's on poetry readings.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Mon 23 Jan 2017, 2:51 pm

Nicola Wall was a prominent police officer before taking over Op Grange.. or so it seemed from what was written about her.
Since she took over Op Grange duties, I cant find anything relating to her at all. So it would seem she is still focusing
on this case, as opposed to just being a figure head assigned to it. She must be doing something, or else her skills would be being used elsewhere.
If they were just twiddling their thumbs etc then surely they would put some useless idiot in charge and used Nicola elsewhere.
So presumably she is actually doing something worthwhile towards the case.....
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 23 Jan 2017, 3:29 pm

You would like to think that Nicola has completed the main task now of what she and the team set out to do. The ducks are all now lined up nicely in a row and has been for a while hence the downsize in numbers and costs. All good to go. The PJ are also in a similar situation and have everything watertight there end to proceed as well...

But for whatever reason there is a certain appeal verdict which is in the way. And for whatever reason again, then nothing can be done until that's concluded and out the way.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 23 Jan 2017, 3:56 pm

I tend to agree with you, Andrew.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 23 Jan 2017, 7:17 pm

No idea? ......but if they await the outcome of McCann v Amaral how does that work? Do they know the outcome? Cause if they have evidence to prove either party innocent then surely the need to act is urgent and immediate?
What if the wrong persony loses/wins.....or heaven forbid another appeal holds up proceedings yet again Surely if they hold a truth which can shut this down they must act asap....the alternatives is that they still dont know or as some think it is a cover up and we are all being played?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:43 pm

Not sure at all Bampots, but I understand what you're saying.

I often think that they (both OG and PJ) need the verdict decision to go in Goncalo's favour in order to allow the floodgates to really open so to speak... An agreement between both countries in that once the book is readily available again for all to see, then the majority of the general perception will change, the McS will be hung out to dry and therefore that will make the subsequent arrests and trial a lot easier.....

(Sorry, not long got in and not worded that very well. Might try again later)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  espeland Mon 06 Feb 2017, 12:36 am

With GA winning the case, he can now sue the McCanns. Presumably this will be heard in Portugal. If K&G don't attend, they'll lose the case and therefore lose even more money. If they do attend, they'll presumably be questioned under oath - and may be trapped by something GA or the PJ know. Either way, they'll lose Smile

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Mon 06 Feb 2017, 2:20 am

I've a feeling he won't sue the McCanns but rather may possibly sue the media outlets in UK. I think most of what they said was said through friends etc etc so can he prove they actually said anything?
If he goes after the writers of the horrible stories about him, then they might reveal their sources but I doubt it.
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  espeland Thu 16 Feb 2017, 12:08 am

Bloodhound wrote:I've a feeling he won't sue the McCanns but rather may possibly sue the media outlets in UK.  I think most of what they said was said through friends etc etc so can he prove they actually said anything?  
If he goes after the writers of the horrible stories about him, then they might reveal their sources but I doubt it.

The important point of my post was that they'd be expected to appear in court.

Re OG: is it likely that a team of only four officers, with an expected end date only 7 weeks away now, would be assigned to investigate an international trafficing team?
espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 16 Feb 2017, 3:36 pm

Apart from Bennett his 3 disciples and 300 socks, then does anyone else think this is how a 'whitewash' would be played out......

A genuine question.....?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next