MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Madeleine McCann Case and Occam's Razor - Pat Brown

+8
Poe
Mo
Mimi
Chop Suey on Toast
Andrew
costello
Châtelaine
candyfloss
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Madeleine McCann Case and Occam's Razor  - Pat Brown - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeleine McCann Case and Occam's Razor - Pat Brown

Post  Guest Sat 25 Apr 2015, 4:44 pm

[quote="caricature"]Are they investigating it though,surely to do that then a visit will have to be made to Rothley towers for paper work etc,I'm sure we'd have heard about it.[/quote]

Not necessarily, especially if the McCanns have taken out an injunction that nothing can be printed, they seem to have £1million to play with so they can shut anyone and anything up.  If they've got £1m to play with who knows what else they've got hidden away.

The fraud squad would also have full access to their accounts lodged with Companies House.  When I worked for a Limited Company before I retired our accounts were gone through with a fine-toothed comb every year by our accountants and if even £20 wasn't accounted for they sure as hell wouldn't go back to their offices to sign off our accounts without that £20 being accounted for.

God knows what the McCanns accountants did or did not do, maybe that's why it's taking so long for this saga to come to an end.

Back to top Go down

The Madeleine McCann Case and Occam's Razor  - Pat Brown - Page 3 Empty Re: The Madeleine McCann Case and Occam's Razor - Pat Brown

Post  Guest Sat 25 Apr 2015, 6:23 pm

@DFM,you could well be right.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 25 Apr 2015, 7:44 pm

I hope I'm not in any of the groups Pat Brown mentions. Like her, I just want the truth.

I'm just surprised how she talks about Scotland Yard. I grant that she could be right but at this time, for me, there is no evidence SY has been ordered to cover up. Bear in mind the PJ would have to be fully cooperating in this cover up whilst having their PM at the time in custody for corruption?

The PJ/Portuguese are never mentioned when the subject of cover ups comes up. Why?  

I also assume that the investigation is being performed according to Portuguese rules, at least in part.

The way SY and UK police as a whole investigate cases (especially high profile) has changed a lot in the last eight years in the areas of the internet/social media/media.

Just look at recent cases like the Glasgow nurse murder (not a suspect, is a suspect), Claudia Lawrence (NYP begging media not to name suspects).

Tools and techniques have evolved over the years and no doubt some were developed for particular cases to solve them. That could be one reason some of the things SY are doing/not doing look odd.(along with doing things the Portuguese way)

I'll stop babbling for now... lol!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3