MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capabilities of the Dogs

+36
unreorganised
Hope
dandaar
PMR
poster
Satsuma
Inca
Hellsbells
Poe
Catupatree
Admin
joyce1938
candyfloss
seahorse
TheTruthWillOut
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
Heisenburg
AndyB
bluebell
froggy
Walt
PeterMac
Bubblewrapped
chrissie
costello
Helenmeg
Bampots
chirpyinsect
Mimi
dogs don't lie
Dee Coy
Châtelaine
Andrew
nobodythereeither
DarkestDawn
40 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 23 Empty Re: Capabilities of the Dogs

Post  Heisenburg Sun 24 Apr 2016, 5:46 pm

Satsuma wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:How else would blood splatter get on a wall behind a sofa?
There wasn't blood splatter behind the sofa, ddl.  This photo shows where Keela found microscopic blood spots but that doesn't look like the result of a fatal accident at ground level to me

Can you provide a cite to where you are an expert in such matters.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 24 Apr 2016, 6:31 pm

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an answer ....
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Mon 25 Apr 2016, 8:49 pm

Châtelaine wrote:I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an answer ....

Seems as if you are right.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 25 Apr 2016, 9:13 pm

Satsuma has posted elsewhere that he (?) won't be posting again for a while. 

I'm sure he'll be back in one guise or another.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 29 Apr 2016, 8:16 pm

Is this true?

Win ‎@winnower1
@RUavinalaff @McCannCaseTweet Obviously. Point being Eddie (cadaver dog) alerted to #McCann only. Keela used to isolate cadaver from blood.

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 29 Apr 2016, 9:04 pm

candyfloss wrote:Hahaha

Ella ‏@MAIAKELLY5  · 3m3 minutes ago  

Chief Shill at La La Land  HQ explains  Eddie's ' false' alerts #mccann #deluded #wiredtothemoon

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 23 Cgz6ANNWwAAFeEe

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh dear! Talk about clutching at straws...so Eddie was alerting to his own cancer then? Probably brought on by stress at having his findings undermined when he knew that he wasn't the one lying....maybe he will sue, posthumously of course, as TM defamed him plus he doesn't lie whereas some other people do, or course...

But back to the juicy one satsuma who wrote:

I explained this to you once before, poster, but I will have one more go: Eddie detected cadaver scent in certain places. That does not mean a body was in those places. If you don't understand what I mean by that, you are going to get a lot of things wrong. Amaral made that mistake too, so I suppose you are in good company
In addition, different eye witness accounts are often inconsistent.  It doesn't mean the witnesses are lying
Search and rescue dogs are  trained to track what they are trained to track (eg human scent ), they won't be agitated by anything else
So, my friend, I am afraid you are leading other "posters" astray. Please reconsider

It means that a cadaver was in those places or it means that an item contaminated by cadaver was in those places. Both would be highly incriminating for the McCanns.

The McCanns DID make a lot of mistakes, imo. They underestimated the dogs and they also underestimated Dr Amaral who was always the more intelligent and the class act as far as I am concerned.

I would imagine that TM wanted to send the 'search and rescue' dogs on a merry false trail - probably the trail that the press reported the search and rescue dogs followed in the early days after the alleged abduction. As is quite clear from the PJ files, the press reports were FALSE and were a lie. The search and rescue dogs did not follow the trail as reported by the press, which would fit in with the TM 'abduction' theory but they followed a completely different trail. One that would make the TM abduction theory completely ridiculous (not that it wasn't already of course).

How could the UK press have got it so wrong? Where did they get their information from? Or were the UK media already following a pre-arranged script? One that sent the dogs in one direction....when in actual fact the dogs went in a completely different one.

I think you will find, Clementine Dreams, that the police themselves have noted in their report that, although the search and rescue dogs, on several occasions and with several different dogs, did not ALERT outside apartment 5J, they nevertheless became exceedingly agitated. So they were not 'alerting' to a scent that they were trained to alert to, but they were reacting to a very strong  scent - one like no other. (Apart from, possibly, sea bass...which Sean developed a liking to in fact, ahem!) One that, despite their training, they could not help following and getting agitated by. So strong was this odour, imo, that the dogs didn't follow the (false) trail that the Mcs wanted them to follow which would support the Tannerman story. Instead, the dogs followed their noses in my opinion, and proved, at least in my mind, that the dogs are more intelligent that the McCanns. And, furthermore, they don't lie.

IMO only as always and merely purporting a theory.

My family used to have a cocker spaniel and his sense of smell was unbelievable. Some scents and odours drove him completely wild to the extent that he was almost in a frenzy and nothing would 'put him off the scent'. It was incredible to watch.

The dogs cracked this case. Lead by Detective Amaral.

The Mcs and their supporters are just looking more and more ridiculous by the minute. But again that is my opinion.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 29 Apr 2016, 9:13 pm

Freedom wrote:Satsuma has posted elsewhere that he (?) won't be posting again for a while. 

I'm sure he'll be back in one guise or another.

Will we miss his or her pithy responses (sorry Freedom but it was a good joke....!) and zest for finding the truth? What will happen to the forum if there are not longer any satsumas with the citric comments? It might get boring...

Oranges are not the only fruit.....come back Satsuma, all is forgiven..... Sad

(Apologies in advance for laughing at my own dreadful jokes...ha!)
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Tue 17 May 2016, 11:32 am

This video isn't a sniffer dog, it's an amazing dog that has been trained to protect against knife attacks.

The video shows that a well trained dog is quite capable of distinguishing between leaning in for a handshake or a pat on the head and leaning in with a knife in much the same way that sniffer dogs can distinguish between cadaverine and rotting food.

Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Tue 17 May 2016, 12:08 pm

It's a delight to watch a well trained dog in action. I recall an event where a very large field was surrounded by hundreds watching. One of the audience was picked at random to place five bags one of which contained drugs (a small amount) without fail each dog picked the right bag first.
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 17 May 2016, 12:34 pm

Poe wrote:This video isn't a sniffer dog, it's an amazing dog that has been trained to protect against knife attacks.

The video shows that a well trained dog is quite capable of distinguishing between leaning in for a handshake or a pat on the head and leaning in with a knife in much the same way that sniffer dogs can distinguish between cadaverine and rotting food.

whoooooaaah! i was really nervous about watching that in case the dog got stabbed, Geeeeeez he was fast!

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 17 May 2016, 4:27 pm

As a dog-lover since childhood, I'm over the moon when I see something like this.
Some people may think that the protective suit is a signal to the dog. But no! When he is not handling a knife, he can caress the dog :-)

None of my many dogs ever had a "special" training, just obedience [and love & teaming, read:friendship]. BUT you'd be surprised, what they do and handle without such training. Don't make me talk. It would entertain and amaze you all day.

SO: if a trained and renowned cadaver dog smells cadaver and the blood dog doesn't signal it IS cadaver scent. And after a good three months it is strong. As well as on the clothes.

ETA I have some doubts about the car, though.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 17 May 2016, 4:37 pm

Cadaver scent in the car was very risky, but when it comes with fluids consistent with frozen cadaver it's hard to ignore. Something else that keeps popping up in my head is that footprint on the boot, also consistent with lifting a heavy object into the boot???
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 May 2016, 4:45 pm

Snipped from an article a couple of weeks ago:

Since Friday, law enforcement agencies used K-9, a helicopter and boat to look for Freese. Tuesday afternoon, a Massasaugua Search and Rescue cadaver dog out on a boat found Freese's body in the water about and hour into the search.

"When he gets real close to the source, he's right over the bow of the boat. He gets his hind legs up, all four legs are all really close together. He wants to almost jump in the water to get to the source, and he led us right to him," said Groth.

Freese's body was hidden by brush. Had it not been for Jack's nose, Freese may not have been found.

Full article:

http://www.twcnews.com/nys/rochester/news/2016/05/1/kurt-freese-greece-.html

Amazing animals.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 17 May 2016, 5:03 pm

Amazing animals, indeed, Andrew.
I sometimes trust them more than the humans around me.
E.g. a couple of years ago I had a "friend" who was helping on my rather vast estate and one of my dogs, a very soft-natured male, would always have a go at him and sometimes even bite [!]. In the end, I found out that he was RIGHT all the time.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 May 2016, 5:09 pm

Châtelaine wrote:Amazing animals, indeed, Andrew.
I sometimes trust them more than the humans around me.
E.g. a couple of years ago I had a "friend" who was helping on my rather vast estate and one of my dogs, a very soft-natured male,  would always have a go at him and sometimes even bite [!]. In the end, I found out that he was RIGHT all the time.

.... Was your "friend" helping him/herself to some of your stuff by any chance?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 17 May 2016, 5:14 pm

Good guess, Andrew, money ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 May 2016, 5:18 pm

Châtelaine wrote:Good guess, Andrew, money ...

Very naughty. I hope you set all your dogs onto him/her.

Having said that, if a trained Cadaver dog were to have a sniff around your estate, then they wouldn't find your "friend" would they Shocked
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 17 May 2016, 5:23 pm

If he would have come back, they'd have found him ... dead ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 May 2016, 5:27 pm

Châtelaine wrote:If he would have come back,  they'd have found him ... dead ...

Shocked Will promise not to get on the wrong side of you again then Very Happy
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 17 May 2016, 5:40 pm

You take care, Andrew ... Wink

ETA "gentile when stroked, fierce when provoked"... the motto of the Irish and of the Irish Wolfhound... of which I had many .Apparently same goes for a race called PARSON Russell terrier, a big dog in a small body, which is much more practical when living in the French countryside. The veterinarians will come at home if you have a cow or a horse with problems. If it's a dog, you have to go and see them in their practice, even if the sick dog weights 100 kilos.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Satsuma Tue 17 May 2016, 6:23 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Cadaver scent in the car was very risky, but when it comes with fluids consistent with frozen cadaver it's hard to ignore.
Please would someone post a link to any official document that states there were body fluids in the boot? You've got one hour starting now...
Many thanks, Sat
Satsuma
Satsuma

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 17 May 2016, 6:49 pm

Satsuma wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:Cadaver scent in the car was very risky, but when it comes with fluids consistent with frozen cadaver it's hard to ignore.
Please would someone post a link to any official document that states there were body fluids in the boot? You've got one hour starting now...
Many thanks, Sat

Porque ?? (Eng translation - Why??)

Back to top Go down

Post  Satsuma Tue 17 May 2016, 6:59 pm

Because unless we can identify an official report stating that  there were body fluids in the boot of the Scenic,  we will have to assume it isn't true
30 minutes and counting, boys and girls.....
Satsuma
Satsuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Tue 17 May 2016, 7:05 pm

Sure this won't do for you Sat but as I have only spent 30 secs going to McCann files I will return with more later after dinner if I can be a#rsed. It really doesn't matter what we or in particular YOU think my sour  green little clementine as the police and courts will decide. If the McCanns have nothing to fear then they would have not have to diss them......

Scann down page for a bit...........http://www.mccannfiles.com/id161.html

Blood samples sent to FSS, summary from 'The Truth of the Lie'

- Upon detection, we begin the collection and remit of the evidence to a forensic lab

- 2 early questions: how to collect and where to send. Someone from the Portuguese Police Lab came to do the collection. In a joint meeting between British and Portuguese forensic experts, it was decided to not try to do tests locally. Instead tiles were very carefully removed, monitoring all with photographs, and taken to FSS for Low Copy Number tests, the lab where they can identify DNA from microscopic blood samples.

- To safeguard the samples, the technician who removed the tiles also hand-carried them to the FSS.

- 7 August, taken to the FSS were:

---- tiles from behind the sofa and under the window
---- blood from the car key
---- hairs found in the luggage area
---- blood from the lining from the right side of the luggage area

- Gonçalo Amaral speaks of "blood" when other reports say "bodily fluids" because Keela only alerts to human blood

Will be back with fss stuff later as I claim my hour!!

Last edited by Bampots on Tue 17 May 2016, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 23 Empty Re:Capabilities of the Dogs.

Post  costello Tue 17 May 2016, 7:06 pm

Satsuma wrote:
Many thanks, Sat

What I find hilarious is that you don't seem to realise how stupid you come across to members here. Thank goodness this thread is not available
to 'guests' goodness knows what they would think.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next