MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

+24
mumof6
hesla
Inca
AndyB
Bloodhound
niklasericson
dogs don't lie
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Dee Coy
bluebell
Châtelaine
froggy
Rob Royston
Poe
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Andrew
candyfloss
Hope
Bampots
costello
poster
Popcorn
28 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 10 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  Andrew Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 7:47

What I find quite interesting is that all the focus a couple of years back, when Op Grange went over was all on the West side.

All the new developments of late are on the East side.

"look over here not there"....... (Whilst the second team with dogs went to task)

I think OG know exactly what's what.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 10 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  Andrew Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 7:53

Ignore that last post - they did indeed search the East side. Embarassed

3 search areas in total.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 8:04

Andrew wrote:Ignore that last post - they did indeed search the East side. Embarassed

3 search areas in total.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 10 _75457867_1106_madeleine_mccann_map_624_v2
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 8:09

Is that 11 June search area not that old well thingy?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 8:09

Yeah - cheers.

The 3rd search area was above the orange highlighted bit in your pic.

Said orange highlighted bit... Isn't that the Golf Course?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 8:17

It leads up to the scrub at the back.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 8:26

Thanks Hope.

So going off this map below. Is the bit I marked X in white the Golf Course...

And can you tell me roughly where JG's and the Hubbards places are... Many thanks.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 10 Map112
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 8:57

Where in relation to Freud's villa was the villa the Macs moved to?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 9:04

Was search area 11 the water treatment plant....didnt Euclides work there?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 9:08

chirpyinsect wrote:Where in relation to Freud's villa was the villa the Macs moved to?

Was just having a quick look for that as well myself.

Slightly off topic - but came across the below in the files:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DCCB_LETTER.htm

Never seen it before and worth a quick read.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 9:11

Can I reply on the Discussion site?
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 9:15

Bampots wrote:Was search area 11 the water treatment plant....didnt Euclides work there?

Not sure if it is the WTP but yes, I believe he did work there for a period.

Here's a bigger map of the search areas..

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 10 Search10
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 9:16

Ever since Operation Grange was launched, I've had the feeling that they were waiting. I've posted this a couple of times in the past... the feeling that people have been waiting for something to happen, someone to die, some thing to come to light that was protected in the past.

This all makes sense to me now. GA's mention of MI5 knowing things and waiting for them to open their files. The level of protection, given CF's connections.

CF died in 2009 but something had to be cleared up between then and now. Some thing had to have happened for ITV to have been able to make their documentary to break the news about the women who had gone public. And the ITV documentary seems to me to have been a means to a different end. Yes it brought to light the charges these women are making about CF. But the knock-on effect is perhaps to blow open his life, to give the green light to the police to investigate publicly the things perhaps they already knew about confidentially, but were unable to act on because of the protection levels.

I'm convinced this is the last line of inquiry OG were waiting to pursue. They must have known this was in the works for some time. And they were just waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 9:20

Andrew I replied on other Topic.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 9:27

Thanks Andrew i think the WTP is in area 3......you can see buildings on edge of greenery.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 10:31

canada12 wrote:Ever since Operation Grange was launched, I've had the feeling that they were waiting. I've posted this a couple of times in the past... the feeling that people have been waiting for something to happen, someone to die, some thing to come to light that was protected in the past.

This all makes sense to me now. GA's mention of MI5 knowing things and waiting for them to open their files. The level of protection, given CF's connections.

CF died in 2009 but something had to be cleared up between then and now. Some thing had to have happened for ITV to have been able to make their documentary to break the news about the women who had gone public. And the ITV documentary seems to me to have been a means to a different end. Yes it brought to light the charges these women are making about CF. But the knock-on effect is perhaps to blow open his life, to give the green light to the police to investigate publicly the things perhaps they already knew about confidentially, but were unable to act on because of the protection levels.

I'm convinced this is the last line of inquiry OG were waiting to pursue. They must have known this was in the works for some time. And they were just waiting.

Did the tv programme make the supposed link between the Madeleine case or did the family friend on hearing about it get the story out first in their horror.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 10:36

Vicky Hayes read about it in Kate's 'book', then between her and her son, they reported it. But nothing was done apparently.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 10:47

Here is the programme for those able to watch it.

http://www.itv.com/hub/exposure-abused-and-betrayed-a-life-sentence/2a4644a0001

There is no mention whatever of the McCanns.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 10:47

Andrew wrote:
Heisenburg wrote:
canada12 wrote:Ever since Operation Grange was launched, I've had the feeling that they were waiting. I've posted this a couple of times in the past... the feeling that people have been waiting for something to happen, someone to die, some thing to come to light that was protected in the past.

Did the tv programme make the supposed link between the Madeleine case or did the family friend on hearing about it get the story out first in their horror.

Vicky Hayes read about it in Kate's 'book', then between her and her son, they reported it. But nothing was done apparently.

Ah! Exhibit KH1,why would the Hayes know either way what OG have looked at.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 10:50

Freedom wrote:Here is the programme for those able to watch it.

http://www.itv.com/hub/exposure-abused-and-betrayed-a-life-sentence/2a4644a0001

There is no mention whatever of the McCanns.

So why should the family friend suddenly decide the McCanns to be horrified,either some one was going to ask of the McCann's or this family friend just jumped on the band wagon.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 11:03

I find the wording that the family friend used interesting.

Why are the McCanns "horrified" when their default reaction to anything detrimental has always been fury? Perhaps the McCanns reacted with fury when there was any attempt to attack their defensive wall but the exposure of Clement Freud truly has filled them with horror because he was one of the foundation stones their defensive wall was built on.

Pure speculation as always.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 11:48

Madeleine: The missed clues at £1m villa

Madeleine McCANN may have been taken to a luxury villa just half a mile from where she was abducted, Portuguese detectives were told.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/103035/Madeleine-The-missed-clues-at-1m-villa

Not wanting to be seen to be playing rented villa top trumps, or anything, but apparently Gail Cooper rented a two million pound villa - which apparently still wasn't sufficient as some of the party had to stay at the OC, directly above 5A in fact. Very accommodating of Mrs. Fenn I must say.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/172648/I-ll-never-forget-Maddie-snatcher-s-dead-eyes

Home care coordinator Gail had hired a £2million villa in April 2007 to celebrate her 50th birthday with friends and family.

The party of 14 flew to Portugal on April 18 and Gail had a lovely first four days enjoying time with her two grandchildren in the villa’s pool and at the nearby beach.

As the villa slept only nine, two couples and a boy of two stayed in the nearby Mark Warner complex – directly above apartment 5A where the McCanns stayed the next week.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 12:28

I wonder if Mrs Fenn knew they were in the apartment,perhaps they were the burglars chased out.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 12:29

just been reading the Mail,on page 44 tucked away in small area. I noticed these headlines in large letters. Why did PR man Freud give McCann adviser a job ? a good read ,refers to micheal. joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 12:40

joyce1938 wrote:
just been reading the Mail,on page 44 tucked away in small area. I noticed these headlines in large letters. Why did PR man Freud give McCann adviser a job ?  a good read ,refers to micheal. joyce1938

Why did PR man Freud give McCann adviser a job?
Daily Mail17 Jun 2016

HE cancEllEd his star-studded summer party this week after his late father, Sir clement Freud, was exposed as a paedophile.
now PR guru Matthew Freud finds himself the subject of an extraordinary coincidence.

Following the revelation that Sir clement had a connection to Madeleine Mccann, I learn that Matthew Freud put the Mccanns’ spokesman, clarence Mitchell, right, on the payroll of his agency Freud communications.

Mitchell was appointed to Freuds the year after Sir clement befriended the Mccanns in Portugal two months after Madeleine’s disappearance in May 2007.

Former liberal MP Sir clement, who died in 2009 aged 84, invited Gerry and Kate Mccann to dinner at his villa in Praia da luz, the resort where Madeleine disappeared aged three.

Mitchell started as a consultant at Freuds in September 2008, and kept his £80,000 annual retainer to advise the Mccanns, funded by their financial backer Brian Kennedy, the double-glazing tycoon.

according to one version of events, the former BBc correspondent was put in touch with Matthew through a mutual TV contact and met Freud to discuss the move, before announcing he was ‘ very pleased’ to accept the 12-month contract. at the time, Sir clement’s predatory nature was unknown, and it is not clear whether Matthew Freud knew about his father’s friendship with the Mccanns.

Victim Vicky Hayes, who was raped by Sir clement Freud as a teenager, said the late liberal MP’s closeness to the Mccanns made her ‘very uneasy’.
‘It really jarred with me,’ she told ITV news this week. ‘ He [Freud] had a home in Praia da luz, but why invite them and cook for them?’ Mitchell continues to advise the Mccanns alongside roles at various PR agencies. last month, he joined the consultancy JBP as a director.

But despite his three decades’ experience ‘at the highest levels of the UK media’, he’s keeping quiet. Both Mitchell and Freud decline to comment.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next