MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

+24
mumof6
hesla
Inca
AndyB
Bloodhound
niklasericson
dogs don't lie
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Dee Coy
bluebell
Châtelaine
froggy
Rob Royston
Poe
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Andrew
candyfloss
Hope
Bampots
costello
poster
Popcorn
28 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 14 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  Bampots Sun 19 Jun 2016, 7:06 pm

Some moee interesting replies from textusa on the subject of CF........

19 Jun 2016, 17:20:00
We have posted the following comment around noon on FB:

We have complimented the “Freud move” as brilliant. Please be aware that we have complimented the vector and objectives of the move. Nothing else.

In fact we have already strongly criticised the way the press has handled the plight of the first 2 victims who came forward. Remember them?

And this was still in the beginning and we said the pudding was already over-egged. Now it is becoming a serious health hazard to the liver.

One must always be aware to who one gives a task to. If one ask a man with only one arm man to juggle five eggs, one cannot expect him to return any of them.

If one asks a man without arms to do that, one is just looking for trouble.

It’s not his fault, he’s not able to fulfil the task. The fault lies in the one who handed the task out.

Let’s look briefly at the Lazzeri article of June 18 in the Sun.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/…/clement-freud-drank-with-madele…/

Método 3? Check

An alleged crime from 2005? Check

An alleged suspect she claims was not found again ? False

Antonella is recycling a Daily Mail article from 2007:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/…/Madeleine-Private-detectives-h…

We’re back to the future! Story based on a Método 3 blitz of a crime that happened in 2005 and a man that fled the country to Spain in 2005 and was she says he was never seen again.

Antonella must do better homework.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic15301.html

“'Death threats forced me to flee Portugal'
Sunday Express
From Matt Drake IN LISBON and David Jarvis IN LOS ANGELES
10 February 2008
A BRITISH expat wanted for questioning about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has broken his silence about why he left the holiday resort where she vanished.
Christian Ridout, 32, claims he was hounded out of Praia da Luz after receiving death threats from locals and other expats amid accusations he groomed an under-age girl for sex.
Last night it was revealed that Ridout, who has been working as a paparazzi photographer under the name Dexter Troy, has been trailing stars such as David Beckham and Britney Spears on the streets of Los Angeles.”

The over-egging is now descending into a farce. Just calling this to your attention.

About time people started to ask why so many are making so much effort to really, really, connect the McCanns to Freud in a story that has absolutely no legs to walk.

Anonymous19 Jun 2016, 17:58:00
Pig's Head pub is not in PDL but just outside Burgau and a very unlikely place to find the snobbish Freud drinking in.

Textusa19 Jun 2016, 18:02:00
Anonymous 19 Jun 2016, 17:58:00,

The only person who can now deny being on nodding terms with Freud in The Pig's Head is Robert Murat.

Will he? We know we would!

Freud is not exactly the kind of person one would like to be seen to be connected with in any way as the McCanns are finding out!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 14 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 19 Jun 2016, 7:17 pm

Freud was a very rich man, something a certain couple would've loved IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 19 Jun 2016, 7:37 pm

Some comments left from the Sun article..

Leo Vinci 7 hours ago
"Christian Ridout, 32, whose parents owned the bar and lived next door to Murat, has never been traced."
What a crock! The Sun itself ran a story (which we cannot access anymore), about Christian Ridout (DJ Shifty) being cleared.
"Maddie Brit is in the clear By VERONICA LORRAINE in Praia da Luz Published: 28 Dec 2007"
"Missing ‘DJ Shifty’…went on run and is still being hunted"
Who is he being hunted by? He was cleared because he left Praia da Luz in 2005, he wasn't even there during the disappearance, and he has never been back. As for "never been traced" he lives in L.A...Jesus what a bunch of crap researchers and reporters The Sun has, nothing but Red Herrings to distract the public from the truth. The McCann's and their friends are all Guilty as sin, they know it, we know it and so do you. It's about time someone in Mainstream Media had the balls to report facts instead of fiction...such a Joke.

Robert Hurst 4 hours ago
As the landlord of The Pigs Head I can categorically state that this article is factually ridiculous .When asked if Clement Freud had been a regular in the pub I told them he had been here once at least 20 years ago.Further when asked about Robert Murat I told them he had also been in here once about 8years ago.How they then manage to connect the two of them is another piece of nonsense.As the next question asked was did I know Robert to which I said we were on nodding terms,which when you consider we have lived about 2 miles apart for 30 years is fairly normal.The fact that they then tack on a re hashed story from many years ago just makes the article confusing and misleading .The two bars and two stories are not connected in any way as I suspect nether were Freud and Murat.This type of irresponsible journalism can do no good what so ever for anyone.Heavan only knows what kind of feeding frenzy will be unleashed next year on the tenth anniversary .Yours in total honestly Robert Mark Hurst ,proprietor of The Pigs Head pub mentioned in this article.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:43 pm

It's all very confusing especially when we read the papers that the pink one has alot of influence on.

But we do know Freud knew alot of dodgy people. The McCanns knew alot of dodgy people. And according to K McCann they knew Freud. But is she telling the truth? If not why would she lie? It's odd his name was never mentioned by either of them until after his death.

Very confusing
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sun 19 Jun 2016, 9:25 pm

What is not clear is,who is in possession of these supposed e-mails.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 20 Jun 2016, 8:42 am

Mirror has the story of the emails this morning...

Emails between 'paedophile' Clement Freud and Madeleine McCann's parents to be probed for child sex abuse inquiry

00:38, 20 Jun 2016
[*]Updated 08:08, 20 Jun 2016
[*]By Sam Webb

[*]

Emails between 'predatory paedophile' Sir Clement Freud and Madeleine McCann's parents are set to be probed as part of a child sex abuse inquiry.
Messages exchanged between the late MP and the parents of missing Madeleine will be submitted to an inquiry into historic abuse allegations, according to The Star.
The revelation comes after news the ex-MP and TV and radio star had a villa in the resort Madeleine McCann vanished from and befriended her parents Kate and Gerry in the weeks after she went missing.
A woman who says she was a victim of Freud claims she told police about his links to the family, but nothing was done.
Now Vicky Hayes, 64, says she she reported her concerns to police two years after reading Kate McCann's book Madeleine.
Vicky had found that Freud appeared to be a private person who did not enjoy the media spotlight and found the idea of him entertaining the McCanns, after Madeline disappeared, odd.
She told ITV News: "I read Kate McCann's book and was immediately upset and anxious that Clement Freud had invited the McCanns to his home.
"He was a private man, not the type to suddenly befriend a couple who had intense media attention. It really jarred with me, left me feeling very uneasy."
Read more: 'Paedophile' Sir Clement Freud lived close to where Madeleine McCann went missing

PA Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 14 28OCT-Madeleine-McCann
Madeleine McCann was just three when she went missing

"He had a home in Praia de Luz, but why invite them and cook for them?" Ms Hayes continued.
"Nobody else would have thought Freud capable of abuse and rape but he did it to me.
"I'm angry police were dismissive of my information.
"My son wrote to the police with my account and concerns over Freud in connection to the McCanns, but he never got any response.

Mirrorpix Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 14 Clement-Freud
Sir Clement Freud was a paedophile, it is claimed

"I have a six year old granddaughter, a young girl like Madeline. If you have a something you feel needs to be looked at you have to tell someone. That's what I did.
"That's why I contacted the police, when I read Kate McCann’s account, I wanted the detectives to know what I knew about Clement Freud.
"My purpose was for officers to investigate why he invited (them)."
Read more: Sir Clement Freud was a 'predatory paedo who sexually abused girls as young as 11'

Getty Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 14 Kate-and-Gerry-McCann
Kate McCann and her husband Gerry McCann

"It needs investigating if Freud had any involvement or knew anything," she added.
"He was capable of anything."
The Metropolitan Police Service has been contacted for a comment.
Hayes, 64, grew up in Lincoln. In the mid 1960’s, Clement Freud visited her father’s seafood restaurant there, known as Syd’s, to try the food.
She said: "Daddy's fish restaurant was already quite well known so Clay, as we knew him, came to try his cooking when he was in Lincolnshire for horse racing. That's when I met him.
"He immediately took a shine to me, I was 14 at the time. I was pretty and after that on his visits I would wait on.”

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 14 4221396001_4296999441001_KATE1234 Video loading

She claims he raped her when she was 17 after taking her to the horse races.
The McCanns are said to be “horrified” by the claims that Freud was a paedophile.
They were invited to his house twice after Madeleine vanished and kept in contact by phone and email.
Writing about their first meeting - two months after Madeleine vanished - Kate McCann wrote in her book: "I’m usually very intimidated by people with brains the size of planets but Clement was incredibly warm, funny and instantly likeable.”

Getty Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 14 Madeleine-McCann
Madeleine has never been found

He had cooked a watercress and egg salad followed by a chicken and mushroom risotto which was “the best risotto we’ve ever tasted before or since”.
Kate and Gerry were two months into the search for their daughter when they received the letter inviting them for the meal at his holiday home in Praia da Luz, a short drive from the Ocean Club, where Madeleine went missing on May 3, 2007.
He invited them for dinner again in September that year but they cancelled because they had been named arguidos in the investigation.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/emails-between-paedophile-clement-freud-8234088

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 20 Jun 2016, 9:28 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:34 am

Does that Mirror piece say she waited two years after reading Kate's bewk to talk to the police?
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 14 Empty Re:Sir Clement Freud exposed as a paedophile as police urged to probe Madeleine McCann links.

Post  costello Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:38 am

Hope wrote:Does that Mirror piece say she waited two years after reading Kate's bewk to talk to the police?

Yes it reads that way Hope. Strange.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 20 Jun 2016, 1:32 pm

The DJ seems to be doing OK in Switzerland now - if this is him.

https://www.facebook.com/DexterTroyOfficial

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 20 Jun 2016, 5:22 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:09 pm

http://portugalresident.com/burgau-pub-landlord-trashes-british-press-for-latest-mccann-%E2%80%9Clunacy%E2%80%9D

Posted by PORTUGALPRESS on June 20, 2016
Burgau pub-landlord trashes British press for latest McCann “lunacy”

Well-known Burgau pub landlord Robert (Rotten) Hurst has come out in print over the latest lunatic “revelations” in the British press linking his business with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and recently-outed paedophile Clement Freud.

According to the Sun, the Daily Mail and the Daily Star, Freud was a regular at the Pig’s Head and he used to drink there with “former Madeleine McCann suspect” Robert Murat.

Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact Clement Freud only once stepped inside the Pig’s Head “over 20 years ago”, and Robert Murat similarly, “about eight years ago”.

It is hard to see which article is the most “factually ridiculous”.

The Sun’s goes furthest perhaps, describing the much-loved watering hole as a “pub for paedos”.

“It’s absolute lunacy,” Hurst told the Resident. “It wasn’t even an interview. Two blokes came in and had a drink, and then asked me a few questions as they were leaving.”

Reacting to the “exclusive” run by the Sun, Hurst wrote on the paper’s website: “As the landlord of the Pig’s Head, I can categorically state that this story is factually ridiculous. When asked if Clement Freud had been a regular in the pub, I told them he had been here once at least 20 years ago. Further, when asked about Robert Murat, I told them he had also been here once about eight years ago. How they managed to connect the two of them is another piece of nonsense… This kind of irresponsible journalism can do no good whatsoever for anyone. Heaven only knows what kind of feeding frenzy will be unleashed next year on the 10th anniversary.”

Hurst did, however, have one memory of Clement Freud’s visit to his establishment.

“He came in with a friend, who asked me whether we had any champagne,” he told the Resident.

“I said that we didn’t. He asked me ‘why ever not’, in a superior kind of way. I said because it might attract the wrong kind of clientele.”

Hurst claims “no one believes a word” of the latest stories, yet they even get a mention in national press today, under the headline: “Freud and Murat in the same bar.”

Considering the differing time-lines, this could be construed as ‘true’ if hugely misleading.

But the affirmations in all three papers that both men were on “nodding terms” appear as bogus as the claims that Murat had anything to do with Madeleine’s disappearance.

Readers will remember that Murat won record damages from four British newspaper groups for slurs written against him.

The Sun, Star and Mail are all properties of the groups that were also forced to make public apologies.

Speaking outside the High Court in London eight years ago, Louis Charalambous, Murat’s lawyer, described the behaviour of tabloid journalists and editors involved in the slurs as “grossly irresponsible”, saying they had shown a “reckless disregard for the truth”.

natasha.donn@algarveresident.com
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:13 pm

Wouldn't they have got rid of any dodgy emaily by now? Wouldn't they have new computers? Or can they retrieve old emails from their internet provider. Besides all that, I doubt they would have exchanged any dodgy emails in the first place. I'm sure they had to have been too clever for that.
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:21 pm

Bloodhound wrote:Wouldn't they have got rid of any dodgy emaily by now? Wouldn't they have new computers? Or can they retrieve old emails from their internet provider. Besides all that, I doubt they would have exchanged any dodgy emails in the first place. I'm sure they had to have been too clever for that.

Gmail and hotmail are not stored on a computer and are accessible where ever you are in the world,I'm sure the deleted ones would be the same for an expert to be able to retrieve.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:26 pm

Snipped from the DM article:

She said: 'I think now that it was kind of ritual he had...I think he cooked food for people and got down to business essentially

... Was it Risotto, Kate said.. The best she's ever tasted before and since.... Or some guff like that.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:30 pm

The ages and dates don't tally in that article.

If she is 62 now, she was 21 in 1975, not 19.

It could be the usual sloppy journalism though.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:35 pm

I'm not very computer literate so I take your word for it.
There seems to be an awful lot in the press about these emails, I'm wondering is it pure spin or a distraction of some sort. It would be unusual for Mitchell to allow anything negative to be published about the McCanns, so I'm guessing the so called emails are to prove they only met after 3rd May and had no other connection.
Maybe not, I can't figure it out yet lol.
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 20 Jun 2016, 11:28 pm

Well spotted freedom....and little else tallies. Freud at the worst for his victims appears to be a rapist(maybe!at the word of a potential victim who at the moment has not taken this further) albeit an unconvicted one ergo he isn't yet! We only have someone's word for it. We also have other women who claim molestation .....again unconvicted. He is repeatedly called a pedophile yet all his alleged victims were over 16. So what do we have!!!! Please I'm not protesting his innocence as he does appear to be a perverted molester who doesn't take no for an answer.......but can somebody give me a fact to throw at him?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 20 Jun 2016, 11:31 pm

Hello Bloodhound and a belated welcome.

I'm not sure about this e-mail stuff and where it's coming from exactly..?

The Mirror quoted the Star for example...

It's also been mentioned that 'maybe' it will be used in the Goddard enquiry as well.

Can't see anything of substance about it though but someone is putting it out there for a reason.

There is something going on behind the scenes and just trying to fathom out what the next move will be.....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 20 Jun 2016, 11:53 pm

I'm not sure Bampots...

When all this Freud stuff came out, I said I was unsure about it. With all the McCann stuff anyway...

Facts as you want and we all want, seem to be very thin on the ground at this moment in time.

That's why it's very difficult to work out exactly what's going on.... But something is.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Tue 21 Jun 2016, 12:02 am

That's exactly what I'm getting at Andrew. At the risk of not being simple or being called a conspiraloon......this does not add up. It's like some Jim Gamble/Clarence headf&ck ........what is the game?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 14 Empty Re:Sir Clement Freud exposed as a paedophile as police urged to probe Madeleine McCann links.

Post  costello Tue 21 Jun 2016, 12:32 am

I have to say I am a bit bewildered with this Clement (Clay) Freud connection to the McCanns. But I
have read over the past few days that when the McCanns accepted his invite for a meal he seemingly
made a remark to Kate and quote 'she knew that look of his' (which is in her book). Which now makes
me think they did know him before, however I don't believe he had anything to do with Madeleine's
demise. Just my thoughts.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next