MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann Books

+58
curious
What's_up_doc?
chrissie
PMR
Mo
unreorganised
joyce1938
Heisenburg
AndyB
Satsuma
Bampots
dandaar
Guinea Pig
ciawoman
Walt
TheTruthWillOut
whyte
froggy
hesla
Hellsbells
seahorse
PeterMac
dogs don't lie
Chop Suey on Toast
poppyfox
costello
eltee
chirpyinsect
bluebell
gbwales
JR
Anne
Fiat500
KathyBelle
Jellybot
candyfloss
Carlymichelle
nobodythereeither
Cristobell
travis macbickle
Poppy
cherry
Scrants
Andrew
Bagheera
Lorraine
Mimi
Popcorn
ohdear
Justformaddiemccann
Châtelaine
Antonia
Poe
Dee Coy
Freedom
chilli
Admin
dantezebu
62 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Madeleine McCann Books - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann Books

Post  Andrew Tue 09 Sep 2014, 9:30 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/stephen-ward-wasnt-murdered-i-was-there-8990737.html

Interesting article that doesn't show Anthony Summers in a very good light!!
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Tue 09 Sep 2014, 10:34 pm

Andrew wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/stephen-ward-wasnt-murdered-i-was-there-8990737.html

Interesting article that doesn't show Anthony Summers in a very good light!!

Thanks for posting that Andrew. His work re the Stephen Ward case seems as thorough as his research re madeleine.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  travis macbickle Tue 09 Sep 2014, 11:04 pm

Anthony Summers must have went to the same school of investigative journalism as David James Smith;(Beyond The Smears)The Sunday Times
16th December 2007.
At the time I actually read this article and believed it!
travis macbickle
travis macbickle

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 8:44 am

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/madeleine-mccann-vanished-mystery-man-spied-her-ocean-163111555.html#laSGbao

Disturbing details about a creepy man keeping watch on the holiday apartment from which Madeleine McCann vanished are revealed in a new book about her disappearance.

Only days before Madeleine went missing on 9 May 2007, a man was twice spotted in close vicinity to apartment 5A of the Ocean Club, where the McCanns were staying on holiday.

A local youngster, aged 12 at the time, claimed she saw the individual "gazing intently at the balcony" of the residence, three days into the McCanns' stay there.

Tasmin Sillence said she then saw the same man again on the day before Madeleine disappeared, this time at the entrance of the Ocean Club complex, near the restaurant at which Kate and Gerry McCann dined on the fateful night.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/T_M_S_AGE_12.htm

She also mentions that she lived in the apartment where the missing child was staying, that belonged to her Grandmother, who is already deceased. That she didn't actually reside there, but spent extensive and repeated periods of time there, with her Grandmother and her Mother. The apartment was bought in 1994 and sold in 2002 and therefore she knows it perfectly, both from the inside and from the outside.

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 9:09 am

In the current climate of book publishing for quick profit and the proliferation of junk journalism, the case could be made for Madeleine being abducted by space aliens, and someone would pick it up and run with it. Only space aliens could have been capable of entering and leaving 5A without leaving a trace or alerting anyone, and since there's no evidence of there NOT being space aliens in 5A, and since space aliens have been reported by lots of people obsessed with unexplained kidnappings and missing people, it's a definite possibility that they are the ones who abducted her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Wed 10 Sep 2014, 9:13 am

ChillyHeat wrote:https://uk.news.yahoo.com/madeleine-mccann-vanished-mystery-man-spied-her-ocean-163111555.html#laSGbao

Disturbing details about a creepy man keeping watch on the holiday apartment from which Madeleine McCann vanished are revealed in a new book about her disappearance.

Only days before Madeleine went missing on 9 May 2007, a man was twice spotted in close vicinity to apartment 5A of the Ocean Club, where the McCanns were staying on holiday.

A local youngster, aged 12 at the time, claimed she saw the individual "gazing intently at the balcony" of the residence, three days into the McCanns' stay there.

Tasmin Sillence said she then saw the same man again on the day before Madeleine disappeared, this time at the entrance of the Ocean Club complex, near the restaurant at which Kate and Gerry McCann dined on the fateful night.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/T_M_S_AGE_12.htm

She also mentions that she lived in the apartment where the missing child was staying, that belonged to her Grandmother, who is already deceased. That she didn't actually reside there, but spent extensive and repeated periods of time there, with her Grandmother and her Mother. The apartment was bought in 1994 and sold in 2002 and therefore she knows it perfectly, both from the inside and from the outside.

scratch

The article said Madeleine went missing on May 9th. it was may 3rd!!!
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 10 Sep 2014, 9:51 am

The author of the new book is referred to in this article as Anthony Sands.

Good to see that journalistic standards of accuracy haven't slipped!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 6:12 pm

from the book, criticism of MW for not warning guests that there had been trouble

"Had there been a warning note in the apartment, do we think the McCanns would have left the patio door unlocked on the night they went to the other side of the pool to have dinner away from their children?

"One would be tempted to think they would make sure everything was firmly locked up."

One would be tempted to think that they would make sure everything was locked up, before taking their 3 under 5s to the night crèche, not after closing the bedroom door over with them inside.

UNBELIEVABLE... YOU HEAR OF SEXUAL ASSAULTS AND STILL LEAVE 3 UNDER 5S ALONE, BUT LOCKED IN, SO THAT'S OK THEN ! Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Sep 2014, 9:11 am

Summers & Swan@summersandswan 1m
Waiting is over! Our latest book covering the #MadeleineMcCann case hits the shelves today. pic.twitter.com/g7ZCtFg29Z

Madeleine McCann Books - Page 3 BxPNOTWIEAA8w7W
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 5:36 pm

It's just appeared on my kindle. I don't know if I will have the patience to read it though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Sep 2014, 5:52 pm

Kaya wrote:It's just appeared on my kindle. I don't know if I will have the patience to read it though.

Oh go on Kaya in the interests of research, then you can give us your verdict and a short resume of each chapter, or the book. Madeleine McCann Books - Page 3 2555912552
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 6:01 pm

I'll buy it and read it, I find it's best to be armed with all the information Smile But from the looks of things, I will need to have a sick-bucket and something to kick ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Sep 2014, 6:03 pm

wlbts wrote:I'll buy it and read it, I find it's best to be armed with all the information Smile  But from the looks of things, I will need to have a sick-bucket and something to kick ;-)

Good man Madeleine McCann Books - Page 3 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-878515
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 6:39 pm

Page 1. 

"Books on the origin of names say that "Madeleine" means "Tower of strength" - probably from the Aramaic word signifying "tower", "Elevated" or "Magnificent". It is a variation of "Magdelene", the Mary Magdelene who - the Gospels say - bravely stood by Jesus to the last. It is perhaps no coincidence that Madeleine's mother is a devout Catholic"

I think this book should be called St Kate 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Sep 2014, 6:45 pm

Kaya wrote:Page 1. 

"Books on the origin of names say that "Madeleine" means "Tower of strength" - probably from the Aramaic word signifying "tower", "Elevated" or "Magnificent". It is a variation of "Magdelene", the Mary Magdelene who - the Gospels say - bravely stood by Jesus to the last. It is perhaps no coincidence that Madeleine's mother is a devout Catholic"

Kaya, could you start a new thread and name it Book Review please. Madeleine McCann Books - Page 3 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-341603
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann Books - Page 3 Empty Looking for Madeleine - Summers & Swan - Book Review

Post  Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 6:54 pm

Admin

Kaya, could you start a new thread and name it Book Review please. Madeleine McCann Books - Page 3 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-341603

Here you go Candyfloss

Page 1. 

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Sep 2014, 7:05 pm

Thanks Kaya - then you and wlbts can add your reviews and verdict.....plus anyone else who has the book.

Madeleine McCann Books - Page 3 2555912552
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 11 Sep 2014, 10:51 pm

We should have known that ANY book about MBM that manages to get published can only be pro-McCann. Look at what`s happened with Pat and Goncalo`s book - no one will publish it, not even in the USA. Carter Ruck are the modern day KGB.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann Books - Page 3 Empty facebook

Post  dantezebu Thu 11 Sep 2014, 11:05 pm

Is this for real?
This guy has got over 220 000 likes on his page, and going up rapidly.
Over 20 000 comments, most of them scathing.

https://www.facebook.com/boroczky?fref=ts

"Don't see how Madeline Mcann's parents can release a book and make money off the fact they left their 3 children alone to go party. I'm sorry but what a pair of absolute twats."
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 11 Sep 2014, 11:18 pm

Is it ok to post the latest reviews on Amazon ?  Mods delete if wrong place.

We know who the first one is by. :-

I can do no better than quote this
By hotrod. on 11 Sep 2014Verified Purchase
I can do no better than quote this, from the authors themselves.

"As to the serious doubts about independence and objectivity expressed before the book’s publication, especially by critics who totally reject the abduction theory, the authors responded: “The notion of criticising authors about a book even before it has been published may speak volumes about the biases of those levelling the criticisms."

An excelent account, and one guaranteed to give the morons and haters the heebie-jeebies. All their sad, pathetic little cover-up theories have been burnt!

Madeleine was abducted. ALL the experts have said so. This book just confirms and proves it. Good luck to the McCanns, and lets pray Madeleine is found soon.

Inaccurate and disappointing
By Diane W on 11 Sep 2014I waiting for the publication of this book with anticipation only to be sadly disappointed , this author to my mind has plucked random ideas out of the air with no evidence to substantiate them, I feel he decided the parents innocent of involvement prior to writing the book and set out to prove that ignoring well established facts about the case. Very poor

Disgusting and disgraceful
By Barbara Williams on 11 Sep 2014I would give you a zero star if possible. Have you two sold your souls to the devil? Disgusting and disgraceful.

WHAT???!!! Once again, READ THE FILES!
And, calling those who "dare" to doubt the Mccanns and friends version of events, "HATTERS" is inadmissable and unprofessional!
Sorry, but for me, this book has Clarence Mitchell's fingerprints all over!

Last edited by Mimi on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:39 am

230 000 likes in 24 hours
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:48 am

Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Fri 12 Sep 2014, 8:17 am

I hope Summers and Swan are aware of this.
It reflects the general feeling of the country about the McCanns.
Are they all HATERS?
I think this latest book is the straw that broke the camels back and people have just had enough. The comments are all genuine.

This morning:
Deano Boroczky
Follow · 10 September  

Don't see how Madeline Mcann's parents can release a book and make money off the fact they left their 3 children alone to go party. I'm sorry but what a pair of absolute twats.
UnlikeUnlike ·  · Share
You and 245,218 others like this.
31,623 shares
47 of 23,297
View previous comments

And it continues...
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 12 Sep 2014, 11:12 am

I really don't want to, but I think I might have to go and buy this book so I can see and digest the bullsh!t inside.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 12 Sep 2014, 11:16 am

Andrew wrote:I really don't want to, but I think I might have to go and buy this book so I can see and digest the bullsh!t inside.

Just mind your blood pressure then Smile
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next