MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Wed 21 Dec 2016, 4:22 am

An interesting comment snipped in the above link, I thought:

A Suffolk Police spokesperson said: “Anyone browsing the web needs to be aware that sites may not be legitimate and links may not take you to where you expect to go.”
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 21 Dec 2016, 7:53 am

I understand reference to FB posts are not allowed on websleuths abd I get that but I'm hoping that someone has thought to question the other guy in the photo in the link TTWO posted of C at the Beyonce tribute concert. If you follow it through that photo was liked by 2 people; the Beyonce lookalike himself and 1 other. That person's profile shows that Corrie liked several of his photos as far back as March this year but his friends list is private so I can't see if he and C were friends.
It may be nothing but, as the concert was not long before C went missing this other person may know something.
BTW I'm not saying the guy in the photo is the same guy that liked the photo but looking at other pics from the same set, any likes are by the people in them.
Also the liker seems to be known to "Beyonce" because a lot of his posts have been liked by B.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 21 Dec 2016, 11:22 am

Those pics have been passed on to the relevant persons and authorities chirps.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 21 Dec 2016, 12:16 pm

Earlier I posted a comment by Nicola about the dogs.   To clarify her answer I tried to find the question but it seemed to have disappeared last night -  Rolling Eyes    BUT, but....  looked again this morning and here it is.  

So sorry if this has been asked but if sniffer dogs have been out to search where they taken down the bin area ? And if so did they pick up any scent of corrie if so where did they loose the scent ? Sorry if a bit long winded nicola sending all my love healing and prayers to u all

Comments
Nicola Urquhart
Nicola Urquhart Hi. Yes dogs were used. However sadly they were instructed to start in the wrong carpark beside the wrong car. So the poor dog, although untested, had no chance as it was the wrong place. So not their fault x
Like · 49 · Yesterday at 12:23am · Edited

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 21 Dec 2016, 12:30 pm

That's a bit poor sending the dogs to the wrong place scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 21 Dec 2016, 1:56 pm

bluebell wrote:Those pics have been passed on to the relevant persons and authorities chirps.
Thanks Bluebell. Glad it was noted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 22 Dec 2016, 7:06 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 22 Dec 2016, 4:09 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 24 Dec 2016, 11:06 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 24 Dec 2016, 12:39 pm

Coped this latest from Uncle T on the corrie f/b.  He sounds quite annoyed at the 'authorities'.  I am not absolutely clear on the point he is making here though.

Tony Wringe Interesting to note that the Police media team supporting the Suffolk, Norfolk & Cambridgeshire Major Investigation Team (MIT) - the same unit Investigating the Marham incident and Corrie's disappearance, chose to suddenly make a media statement about the Marham incident this week, only 24hours or so after I was interviewed on the John Gaunt show again and issued the update above, which referenced the Marham incident.

Interesting that the article headline runs with 'possible road rage' but the investigating officer actually states they don't know the motive - a distraction headline?

We all relatively quickly assumed Marham wasn't terrorist related, due to nobody claiming it. The next most likely explanations would be robbery, revenge or sexual predators (given it was 2 attackers and not one, which makes 'mental/psychopath' type less likely).

Corrie visited the base at Marham approximately every 2 weeks.

From the outset the investigation team has maintained an absolute position that there was definitely no connection between the two cases - I have never understood how they could make this statement. They have no evidence to support such a statement, anymore than they did to be able to say (and keep saying) "no 3rd party involvement" in Corrie's case. They didn't even ask the Marham victim if he knew Corrie personally until we asked.

This is the 5th time the Police media team (yep - team.... can't afford a beat bobby to go and knock on a door 50 yards from where Corrie disappeared, but can afford a whole media team) have released a public statement within 24 hours of one of my updates, seeking to distract or mislead, such as the '1100 hours cctv viewed report' immediately after we highlighted the cctv issues - only for them to have to admit later they hadn't actually viewed the footage and the issues we were calling out were true.

Early on, someone sent me the picture below - showing the Marham suspects alongside 2 people (who know each other) they believed were from BSE who may have known Corrie personally, possibly even came in to contact with him that night. We passed this to the Investigation team 2 months ago. I'm not saying these people are necessarily involved in any way, but this is another example of what has become a personal mantra for me now; the Investigation team are either withholding information / lacking resources or incompetent - we have examples of all 3... would like to know what category this one falls into.

Managing the media and public perception seems to be cheaper than investigating.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 24 Dec 2016, 1:09 pm

Wow....I can't believe he posted that picture up of those men never mind the scathing review of Suffolk Police, bluebell. affraid

I have thought from the start that outside of the bare necessities and maybe being allowed to view some/most of the CCTV, the family have not been privy to much of the investigation at all. This post of Tony's seems to confirm this for me. Given the the very public bashing he has given them I think the Police know or suspect a lot more about this case and the seeming lack of actions that Tony now says could be incompetent (did I mention that word the other day?) are actually not. The team are likely just doing their job and they know doing the things he demands are not needed?

Bare in mind also that Corrie's dad and Grandparents have gone out of their way to praise the MIT, RAF and SULSAR but not mention Tony or the rest of the family like Nicola and sons personally searching a forest in damp and cold conditions.

I think there is a lot more to this case than meets the eye. I wonder what the reason is for Corrie to visit Marham every two weeks? Something routine as part of his job or another non-standard reason?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 24 Dec 2016, 2:03 pm

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 24 Dec 2016, 2:37 pm

I am really shocked that photographs of possibly totally innocent people have been put on the f/b page alongside the two Marham suspects suggesting a connection.

I understand the family frustration that Corrie hasn't been found yet, but Uncle T's open criticism of the police handling of this and openly venting his ire on f/b is bad form imo.
Could his latest update even be 'interfering with a police investigation'?

I expect the police are doing their best, missing young men with no signs of a crime being committed are never really top priority after all, however special they are to their family.

I just hope there are no repercussions or retaliations on those two men whose photos have been shown.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 24 Dec 2016, 3:34 pm

Forgive me, but to me that rather looks like as a smoke-screen then a search ... :-(
I sincerely hope to be mistaken.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 24 Dec 2016, 6:08 pm

Chatelaine wrote:Forgive me, but to me that rather looks like as a smoke-screen then a search ... :-(
I sincerely hope to be mistaken.

Do you mean the families search, Châtelaine? If so a smoke-screen for what? I have said early on in this case it could be possible a non-UK citizen (if you know what I mean) could be involved and that is what is making this case "complex".

bluebell wrote:I am really shocked that photographs of possibly totally innocent people have been put on the f/b page alongside the two Marham suspects suggesting a connection.

Yep. Can't believe he posted them up. I think he will get in trouble for that.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 28 Dec 2016, 11:48 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 28 Dec 2016, 6:10 pm

Andrew wrote:A recent BBC article about Corrie:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-38267086

Thanks Andrew for that link. Nothing new in there though, but I suppose it is some publicity for his disappearance.

My own opinion only but I see so many comparisons with the sudden disappearance of Adrian Lynch last year.
I do think Corrie will be found eventually.
I fear he attempted to get back to base, maybe by hitching, and fell foul to a simple accident of some sort. I mention this as it is the most likely outcome imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 28 Dec 2016, 6:16 pm

That's what I think too - an accident, especially considering that he'd had a lot to drink.

It's strange that he hasn't been found though if that is the case.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 28 Dec 2016, 6:40 pm

Freedom wrote:That's what I think too - an accident, especially considering that he'd had a lot to drink.

It's strange that he hasn't been found though if that is the case.

But I think it was 8 months before Adrian was found Freedom.... and just 100 metres from where last seen.
So many organised searches police, public and family that didn't discover him. So sad.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 28 Dec 2016, 7:02 pm

The thing I find odd is that he awoke at roughly 3am then sent a photo to his brother at 3.08. He didn't get up from the doorway until approx 3.25. Why did he hang around? If he had fallen asleep without intending to, you'd think he would have got up straight away to make his way home, not wait another 15 mins or so. Was he waiting for a pre-arranged meeting at chucking out time from the clubs?

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 28 Dec 2016, 7:11 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:The thing I find odd is that he awoke at roughly 3am then sent a photo to his brother at 3.08. He didn't get up from the doorway until approx 3.25. Why did he hang around? If he had fallen asleep without intending to, you'd think he would have got up straight away to make his way home, not wait another 15 mins or so. Was he waiting for a pre-arranged meeting at chucking out time from the clubs?

I think your post sums up the biggest issue with this case. Nearly everything requires multiple attempts at giving a clear and lasting answer. As it stands now the story about the picture message is this:

A friend of Corrie requested a picture of Corrie and his brother sometime earlier. Corrie didn't have this picture on his phone or FB but his brother did so he forwarded it to Corrie and Corrie forwarded it on to the friend.

This might change again, though...

Nicola is trying right now to get a FB Live Q&A session going so lets hope answers clear some things up!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 28 Dec 2016, 7:19 pm

I did notice that there seems to have been a few conflicting bits of info, eg whether he was in the habit of walking home or not.
Whatever order the texts etc happened though, it's still a mystery as to why he remained in the doorway. Also why no cctv of him in the doorway. I read it was because it was too distressing but I assume his mother saw it so why not even a few seconds of him waking up or even just arriving there?

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 28 Dec 2016, 7:27 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:The thing I find odd is that he awoke at roughly 3am then sent a photo to his brother at 3.08. He didn't get up from the doorway until approx 3.25. Why did he hang around? If he had fallen asleep without intending to, you'd think he would have got up straight away to make his way home, not wait another 15 mins or so. Was he waiting for a pre-arranged meeting at chucking out time from the clubs?

I think your post sums up the biggest issue with this case. Nearly everything requires multiple attempts at giving a clear and lasting answer. As it stands now the story about the picture message is this:

A friend of Corrie requested a picture of Corrie and his brother sometime earlier. Corrie didn't have this picture on his phone or FB but his brother did so he forwarded it to Corrie and Corrie forwarded it on to the friend.

This might change again, though...

Nicola is trying right now to get a FB Live Q&A session going so lets hope answers clear some things up!

How long does it usually take for texts or other social media to arrive? I ask only since it is said that Corrie's
brother (Darroch) forwarded this photo that Corrie requested? (I might have misunderstood this sequence
though.)
I also believe Darroch reported that Corrie phoned him as he (D) was about to go to bed.
So did Corrie request this photo from D while D was asleep? Or did D wake, see C's message and forward the photo? Or did D forward this photo but C didn't receive it (?) until 3 a.m. when he then sent to his friend?
All minor points, but it would be good to have clarity.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next