MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+59
chrissie
Guinea Pig
candyfloss
poster
niklasericson
Tangled Web
dogs don't lie
PMR
froggy
Rosa canina
Antonia
Poe
hesla
curious
mumof6
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
Hope
Catupatree
Satsuma
AndyB
sally66
espeland
dandaar
kylie
Walt
Hellsbells
Burst
bluebell
JJ
Mo
chris
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
Admin
PeterMac
Inca
dantezebu
costello
Mimi
margaret
Scrants
Cristobell
cherry
Ixta
chirpyinsect
Carlymichelle
Châtelaine
nobodythereeither
TheTruthWillOut
gbwales
Anne
chilli
Dee Coy
Lioned
Andrew
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Popcorn
63 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 33 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  unreorganised Sat 17 Feb 2018, 9:51 am

Eh? I've seen Frozen 433 times and I don't remember any of that.

Now Tangled, on the other hand....
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 33 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Freedom Sat 17 Feb 2018, 10:28 am

A different Frozen!

http://frozentheplay.com/

Poor Suranne is likely to be frozen with utter boredom if she reads Kate's novel.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Sat 17 Feb 2018, 10:37 am

I await the McCanns' fury that Madeleine's name has been used to promote a commercial venture that will not financially profit them personally.

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 33 Empty 'MY BABY'S NOT WITH ME' Haunted Kate McCann’s 50th birthday tinged with sadness as Scotland Yard probe draws to a close – but Madeleine’s family insist they will never give up the search

Post  candyfloss Sun 04 Mar 2018, 4:37 pm

'MY BABY'S NOT WITH ME'
Haunted Kate McCann’s 50th birthday tinged with sadness as Scotland Yard probe draws to a close – but Madeleine’s family insist they will never give up the search

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5721746/haunted-kate-mccanns-50th-birthday-tinged-with-sadness-as-scotland-yard-probe-draws-to-a-close-but-madeleines-family-insist-they-will-never-give-up-the-search/

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 04 Mar 2018, 4:39 pm

'MY BABY'S NOT WITH ME'

Haunted Kate McCann’s 50th birthday tinged with sadness as Scotland Yard probe draws to a close – but Madeleine’s family insist they will never give up the search

A pal said: 'Kate’s big birthday is another tough date for her.'

Exclusive

By Tracey Kandohla

4th March 2018, 3:26 pm

Updated: 4th March 2018, 3:30 pm

KATE McCann celebrates her milestone 50th birthday tomorrow and hopes police will continue the search into daughter Madeleine’s disappearance.

Close friends and family will help her mark the special occasion which will be tinged with sadness as the haunted mum is still no closer to knowing what happened to Maddie after nearly 11 years.

A pal said: “Kate’s big birthday is another tough date for her. While celebrations go on there is a always a reminder that Madeleine, who would now be a teenager, almost 15 years old, is still missing.

“Kate’s only birthday wish is to find out what happened to her eldest child and she hopes and prays that police will be granted extra funds to carry on their important work to help find her.”

In a past interview with The Sun she said: “We just want to know if she is alive or dead. The worst thing is not knowing.”

Met Police assigned to Operation Grange have less than four weeks left of guaranteed funding.

They applied to the Home Office mid last month for more money to “pursue one significant final line of inquiry” but as yet no decision has been made.

One of Kate's pals said: “They’re trying to keep her buoyed up and helping her celebrate a significant birthday. It’s a few months of milestones - the twins became teenagers last month, Kate’s turning 50 and Gerry’s 50th birthday is in June.

“While the family’s determined to have fun and enjoy as normal a life as possible, these occasions are marred with a tinge of sadness because Madeleine is not here to join in the celebrations.”

Kate and heart doctor Gerry, 49, of Rothley, Leics, celebrated twins Sean and Amelie turning 13 on February 1 with prayers
too for Maddie “wherever she is.”

Next Sunday Kate will face her 11th Mother’s Day without Maddie -  a day she has previously described as painful and “a constant reminder that one of my babies isn’t with me.”

The brave parents cling onto a glimmer of hope that Maddie, who was snatched as a three-year-old, could still be alive.

They believe she was taken by a child trafficker, sex predator or during a bungled burglary at her family’s holiday flat in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz in May 2007.

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “Kate and Gerry are extremely grateful to police for all they have done and are doing in the continued search for Madeleine .

“They are very encouraged that there remains work to be done that requires a request for an extra budget and they remain thankful to the Home Office for considering it.”

The current funding of £154,000 runs out at the end of this month. It is understood cops are seeking an extra £150,000. The inquiry has already cost the taxpayer £11.2million.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5721746/haunted-kate-mccanns-50th-birthday-tinged-with-sadness-as-scotland-yard-probe-draws-to-a-close-but-madeleines-family-insist-they-will-never-give-up-the-search/

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 04 Mar 2018, 9:19 pm

We really need a being sick emoticon for Tracey Kandohla's nonsense.

She's probably preparing another dose of dross for Gerry's 50th in June.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Sun 04 Mar 2018, 9:32 pm

candyfloss wrote:'MY BABY'S NOT WITH ME'

A pal said: 'Kate’s big birthday is another tough date for her.'

Exclusive

By Tracey Kandohla

4th March 2018, 3:26 pm

Updated: 4th March 2018, 3:30 pm

KATE McCann celebrates her milestone 50th birthday tomorrow and hopes police will continue the search into daughter Madeleine’s disappearance.

Close friends and family will help her mark the special occasion which will be tinged with sadness as the haunted mum is still no closer to knowing what happened to Maddie after nearly 11 years.

A pal said: “Kate’s big birthday is another tough date for her. While celebrations go on there is a always a reminder that Madeleine, who would now be a teenager, almost 15 years old, is still missing.

“Kate’s only birthday wish is to find out what happened to her eldest child and she hopes and prays that police will be granted extra funds to carry on their important work to help find her.”

In a past interview with The Sun she said: “We just want to know if she is alive or dead. The worst thing is not knowing.”

Met Police assigned to Operation Grange have less than four weeks left of guaranteed funding.

They applied to the Home Office mid last month for more money to “pursue one significant final line of inquiry” but as yet no decision has been made.

One of Kate's pals said: “They’re trying to keep her buoyed up and helping her celebrate a significant birthday. It’s a few months of milestones - the twins became teenagers last month, Kate’s turning 50 and Gerry’s 50th birthday is in June.

“While the family’s determined to have fun and enjoy as normal a life as possible, these occasions are marred with a tinge of sadness because Madeleine is not here to join in the celebrations.”

Kate and heart doctor Gerry, 49, of Rothley, Leics, celebrated twins Sean and Amelie turning 13 on February 1 with prayers
too for Maddie “wherever she is.”

Next Sunday Kate will face her 11th Mother’s Day without Maddie -  a day she has previously described as painful and “a constant reminder that one of my babies isn’t with me.”

The brave parents cling onto a glimmer of hope that Maddie, who was snatched as a three-year-old, could still be alive.

They believe she was taken by a child trafficker, sex predator or during a bungled burglary at her family’s holiday flat in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz in May 2007.

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “Kate and Gerry are extremely grateful to police for all they have done and are doing in the continued search for Madeleine .

“They are very encouraged that there remains work to be done that requires a request for an extra budget and they remain thankful to the Home Office for considering it.”

The current funding of £154,000 runs out at the end of this month. It is understood cops are seeking an extra £150,000. The inquiry has already cost the taxpayer £11.2million.

Quote............... have fun? they were having fun from the day after and the day after that and the extended family were having fun all at the expense of Mark Warner.
And just a tinge of sadness............

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/tinge
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 04 Mar 2018, 9:39 pm

Freedom wrote:We really need a being sick emoticon for Tracey Kandohla's nonsense.

Agreed - I find these 'milestone' PR exercises so cynical.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Mon 05 Mar 2018, 7:46 am

Freedom wrote:We really need a being sick emoticon for Tracey Kandohla's nonsense.

To be fair she doesn't have to do much work ,just alter a few key words here and there. They are basically all the same
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 05 Mar 2018, 11:11 am

I'm reminded of the letters that I did on my printer over the weekend to three separate friends. It was mostly a case of changing the name and a few details only relevant to one of them.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 05 Mar 2018, 11:36 am

Freedom wrote:I'm reminded of the letters that I did on my printer over the weekend to three separate friends. It was mostly a case of changing the name and a few details only relevant to one of them.  

Are you the Readers Digest?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 05 Mar 2018, 11:40 am

No! I had a subscription with them many years ago, I remember that it was impossible to get an answer when there was a query with it.

I hope that my letters are more interesting than the sycophantic trash that Tracey turns out; to think that she gets paid for it. affraid
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 05 Mar 2018, 4:06 pm

Poor old Kate.

Ten years ago, journalists were falling over themselves to wax lyrical about her beauty and now she just gets a standardised press-release announcing that she's hit the big five-0.

That's got to hurt.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Mon 05 Mar 2018, 5:43 pm

There should be an annual award for the journalist consistently recycling the best trashy articles; my vote would go to Tracey.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 18 Apr 2018, 9:27 am

More old tosh but from a previously unheard of "journalist".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6074182/madeleine-mcann-parents-mum-kate-book-latest/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 18 Apr 2018, 9:45 am

Freedom wrote:More old tosh but from a previously unheard of "journalist".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6074182/madeleine-mcann-parents-mum-kate-book-latest/

It would be a remarkable publishing feat, if true. Most high profile titles don't even earn out their advances.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 18 Apr 2018, 10:24 am

Freedom wrote:More old tosh but from a previously unheard of "journalist".

snipped from above link.....

MADDIE McCann's mum Kate raked in £84k in book sales in the past year - with every penny poured into the search for her missing daughter.
scratch confused

Last year - search.  Did I miss something...

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Wed 18 Apr 2018, 1:02 pm

Of course they used that money in their search for Madeleine.

So now we can add Portugal's Supreme Court to this list of places where Madeleine isn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 18 Apr 2018, 1:32 pm

Stephen Lawrence case shutdown sparks fury after Maddie McCann hunt given more cash

STEPHEN Lawrence supporters have hit out at police for potentially dropping the teen's murder probe – while pumping more cash into the hunt for Maddie McCann.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/696769/Stephen-Lawrence-Maddie-the-murder-that-changed-a-nation-murder-investigation-McCann-Kate

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 18 Apr 2018, 1:43 pm

They want to think themselves lucky that heaven and earth was moved to build a case on the slimmest of DNA evidence, and perhaps wonder why Madeleine McCann isn't deemed worthy of the same respect.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Wed 18 Apr 2018, 5:13 pm

unreorganised wrote:They want to think themselves lucky that heaven and earth was moved to build a case on the slimmest of DNA evidence, and perhaps wonder why Madeleine McCann isn't deemed worthy of the same respect.

https://www.channel4.com/news/we-have-paid-a-price-a-very-heavy-price

I can't find the actual cost of the Stephen Lawrence investigation but, according to the above article, it was estimated to be around £30 million back in 2012 with £3.8 million spent on forensics alone.

Puts the £12 million spent on Operation Grange into perspective.

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Wed 18 Apr 2018, 5:34 pm

Some other news that will make Kate furious.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/18/alfie-evans-father-kisses-popes-hand-flies-rome-urge-holiness/

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 33 Pope-alfie-evans-696770

Alfie Evans' father met the Pope at the Vatican in private.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 20 Apr 2018, 8:28 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5636321/Cressida-Dick-Stephen-Lawrence-case-defined-generation-policing.html

Remind us again Cressida dear who was in charge when officers shot an unarmed civilian seven times in the head on the London underground and then you have the gall to say the Lawrence case defined policing,in the words of Dame Lawrence.

If there was somebody to trust (in the Met) they would have put Stephen’s killers away at the time not wait 20 years’.  

Every one trusts a copper but can all coppers be trusted.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 21 Apr 2018, 12:21 pm

I'll put this one here as well as on the separate topic about assorted British drunken parents in Portugal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5641271/Woman-looked-couples-children-holiday-Majorca-says-couldve-Madeleine-McCann.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 33 Empty The futures bright the futures orange.

Post  Heisenburg Sat 21 Apr 2018, 1:37 pm

Scotland Yard confirmed this week more funding was secured for Operation Orange, which has been paid for by taxpayers since 2011, after Portuguese detectives closed their own investigation in 2008.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/947865/madeleine-mccann-latest-portugal-kate-gerry-search-portugal
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next