MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

+30
PeterMac
Poe
Andrew
Beanie
Jellybot
chirpyinsect
chilli
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Poppy
candyfloss
Popcorn
Fiat500
Cristobell
Mo
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Mimi
Dee Coy
margaret
Helenmeg
Thetruth
Lioned
Châtelaine
costello
AndyB
End
Freedom
Anne
chrissie
34 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 13 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  candyfloss Tue 14 Apr 2015, 8:09 pm

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton @FionaSmilesMore @fiorifan @ninjabitch @veniviedivici we finish filming, then there's a month of post-production and legal-type stuff.

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton
· 27 mins 27 minutes ago
@FionaSmilesMore @fiorifan @ninjabitch @veniviedivici we finish filming, then there's a month of post-production and legal-type stuff.

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton
· 27 mins 27 minutes ago
@FionaSmilesMore @fiorifan @ninjabitch @veniviedivici by that point I will know where and when it will be broadcast and I will let you know.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 13 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Mimi Tue 14 Apr 2015, 8:11 pm

candyfloss wrote:Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  · 15 mins15 minutes ago  
Interesting and productive afternoon with Sonia and her film crew Smile  
#mccann pic.twitter.com/bOBZKzjvRq

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 13 CCktZIqW4AA5jK5

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton   @RosalindaHu thank you for welcoming us, Ros, great stuff. X

Lovely pic of them both. sunny
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Tue 14 Apr 2015, 8:29 pm

Cristobell looking good! Smile

Sonia originally predicted the film would be finished end of March. The fact that they are still filming mid-April and then still have the post-production stuff to do means filming has taken about 6 weeks longer than expected.

More and more stuff to look at the deeper she poked, I wonder? We all know how many more questions surface the more you discover about this case. I think the extra time needed bodes well, on balance.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 14 Apr 2015, 8:39 pm

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton @FionaSmilesMore @fiorifan @ninjabitch @veniviedivici TY. The Original intention was to turn it around quickly but events overtook. Worth it

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 14 Apr 2015, 8:54 pm

Promising! Can't wait!

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 14 Apr 2015, 9:00 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Promising! Can't wait!

Yes, I suppose you are sworn to secrecy Cristobell. Lovely photo of you both.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Apr 2015, 4:33 am

Another month... And she still doesn't know where it will be broadcast...

Blimey
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 6:45 am

Andrew wrote:Another month... And she still doesn't know where it will be broadcast...

Blimey

The date of broadcast not known doesn't surprise me but the the where? floored me, especially after some six months or so of teasers.

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 13 Empty Re:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate.

Post  costello Wed 15 Apr 2015, 7:45 am

Not long to go now, here's to the girls. Lovely photograph.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 15 Apr 2015, 9:12 am

Rab Cochrane ‏@robertcochrane7 · 1h1 hour ago
@SoniaPoulton Sonia is it true you now work for sky news ?

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton @robertcochrane7 I am freelance, self-employed. Sometimes I do Sky News debates.

Rab Cochrane ‏@robertcochrane7 · 57m57 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton Does it not sometimes anger you their attitude re McCanns ?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · 55m55 minutes ago
@robertcochrane7 angry at many media organisations for that as will be clear in doc. Just because I work in msm doesn't mean not critical

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Wed 15 Apr 2015, 9:30 am

If the documentary is to be effective and have the impact intended then the timing has to be right.  Bennett is absolutely clueless on the workings of the media, and documentaries and articles are not the same as lessons from the pulpit, that is, you can't get them all wrapped up for 8.00am Sunday morning, giving you the rest of the day free.  The real world doesn't work like that.

Sonia's documentary is being made and produced for mainstream television which makes it far more complex than if it were being made for DVD, especially given how litigious the McCanns are.  It is in its final stages and it will be well worth waiting for.  Sonia has gone to places other mainstream journalists would fear to tread, and it has taken longer than anticipated because she has unearthed so much.  That's a good thing!
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 15 Apr 2015, 9:42 am

Thanks Cristobell, it is sounding good, I am looking forward to it airing . cheers

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 9:43 am

Cristobell, which production company is financing it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:06 am

Tigger wrote:
Andrew wrote:Another month... And she still doesn't know where it will be broadcast...

Blimey

The date of broadcast  not known doesn't surprise me but the  the where? floored me, especially after some six months or so of teasers.

Wonder if it will ever come out, always the possibility it will not because of the risk etc. Might be just sidelined to You Tube with the rest of these films that become obscure. Bit harsh some may say but could also be reality. Beats me why these two need to pose together.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:29 am

Markus 2 wrote:
Tigger wrote:

Blimey

The date of broadcast  not known doesn't surprise me but the  the where? floored me, especially after some six months or so of teasers.

Wonder if it will ever come out, always the possibility  it will not  because of the risk etc. Might be just sidelined to You Tube with the rest of these films that become obscure. Bit harsh some may say but could also be reality. Beats me why these two need to pose together.

Bit like this ...

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 13 VQiB3MLOQABe%2bsAmXGw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:32 am

Resistor wrote:Cristobell, which production company is financing it?

Goodness me, lol, I'm not going to answer questions like that for certain vultures to feed on. It is a professional production, wait and see!
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:33 am

Who's the woman next to the dinosaur...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:33 am

Pat Brown.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:36 am

Cristobell wrote:

Goodness me, lol, I'm not going to answer questions like that for certain vultures to feed on.  It is a professional production, wait and see!
Have you seen any of it yourself cristobell...?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:45 am

Andrew wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

Goodness me, lol, I'm not going to answer questions like that for certain vultures to feed on.  It is a professional production, wait and see!
Have you seen any of it yourself cristobell...?

Nooooo, I haven't seen any of it yet Andrew, but looking forward to it Smile
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:46 am

All very interesting. BTW re the photo there are certain people [so venomous about those raising any doubts re the abduction claim] who are finding it very difficult to contain their anger at a photo of 2 attractive women who don't fit their image of a hater. As always so predictable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:58 am

candyfloss wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:
Tigger wrote:

Blimey

Wonder if it will ever come out, always the possibility  it will not  because of the risk etc. Might be just sidelined to You Tube with the rest of these films that become obscure. Bit harsh some may say but could also be reality. Beats me why these two need to pose together.

Bit like this ...

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 13 VQiB3MLOQABe%2bsAmXGw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Probably, cannot understand why people supposedly of worth would crave adoration. But it takes all sorts Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 15 Apr 2015, 11:10 am

Russian Doll wrote:   All very interesting.  BTW re the photo there are certain people [so venomous about those raising any doubts re the abduction claim] who are finding it very difficult to contain their anger at a photo of 2 attractive women who don't fit their image of a hater. As always so predictable.

Yep - the spite exhibited is quite shocking - only seen, in my experience, in bitchy women and/or bitchy gays.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 11:14 am

Mimi wrote:
Russian Doll wrote:   All very interesting.  BTW re the photo there are certain people [so venomous about those raising any doubts re the abduction claim] who are finding it very difficult to contain their anger at a photo of 2 attractive women who don't fit their image of a hater. As always so predictable.

Yep - the spite exhibited is quite shocking - only seen, in my experience, in bitchy women and/or bitchy gays.

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 15 Apr 2015, 11:16 am

Markus 2 wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I did say bitchy gays - not yer usual everyday nice gay.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next