MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

+30
PeterMac
Poe
Andrew
Beanie
Jellybot
chirpyinsect
chilli
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Poppy
candyfloss
Popcorn
Fiat500
Cristobell
Mo
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Mimi
Dee Coy
margaret
Helenmeg
Thetruth
Lioned
Châtelaine
costello
AndyB
End
Freedom
Anne
chrissie
34 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 14 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 11:31 am

Mimi wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Russian Doll wrote:   All very interesting.  BTW re the photo there are certain people [so venomous about those raising any doubts re the abduction claim] who are finding it very difficult to contain their anger at a photo of 2 attractive women who don't fit their image of a hater. As always so predictable.

Yep - the spite exhibited is quite shocking - only seen, in my experience, in bitchy women and/or bitchy gays.

Rolling Eyes

I did say bitchy gays - not yer usual everyday nice gay.

Bitchy because people do not agree with your views . Bitchy to me is  feeling the need to describe someone as such. Wink

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 14 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 12:48 pm

Cristobell wrote:
Resistor wrote:Cristobell, which production company is financing it?

Goodness me, lol, I'm not going to answer questions like that for certain vultures to feed on.  It is a professional production, wait and see!

I only asked because that may well affect which broadcasters pick up on it. If BBC/ITV/C4/C5/Al Jezeera financed it, then clearly it would be in their interests to broadcast it. If it is a private production company, then they have to sell it to the broadcasters - none of whom may be interested in even touching it with a 30ft disinfected pole.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Wed 15 Apr 2015, 1:21 pm

Resistor wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

Goodness me, lol, I'm not going to answer questions like that for certain vultures to feed on.  It is a professional production, wait and see!

I only asked because that may well affect which broadcasters pick up on it.  If BBC/ITV/C4/C5/Al Jezeera financed it, then clearly it would be in their interests to broadcast it.  If it is a private production company, then they have to sell it to the broadcasters - none of whom may be interested in even touching it with a 30ft disinfected pole.

Aren't you the optimist! Very Happy

If I told you it was being financed by Rupert Murdoch with an open cheque book, would you sleep better?  Or would it set you and countless others off on a new conspiracy trail of money and corruption and demands for me to place my private emails etc, on a public forum?  How about its been financed by the Green Party, or UKIP?  

I know many are keen to get long diatribes of condemnation online asap, if they can get a hint of anything juicy, but they will have to wait.  This is a not a rush, straight to DVD, documentary.  And whilst I mention it, had to laugh at JATK2 talking about the need for immediacy in this 8 year old case that looks as though it will never end.  Very Happy

Works of art, of any description, are all the better for time, care and attention to detail. Rush jobs are swiftly forgotten, as I, and many others, know their cost. The best work we can produce, takes time, effort and sheer grit and determination. We love our work as much as a Bake Off competitor loves their showstopper or an Olympian loves hitting the finishing line first. Sonia doesn't just want to make a run a mill documentary, she wants to make a GREAT documentary. She doesn't go into a project half arsed, its why she is a successful mainstream journalist and those with fear of failure are not.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 15 Apr 2015, 1:40 pm

Markus 2 wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Russian Doll wrote:   All very interesting.  BTW re the photo there are certain people [so venomous about those raising any doubts re the abduction claim] who are finding it very difficult to contain their anger at a photo of 2 attractive women who don't fit their image of a hater. As always so predictable.

Yep - the spite exhibited is quite shocking - only seen, in my experience, in bitchy women and/or bitchy gays.

Rolling Eyes

I did say bitchy gays - not yer usual everyday nice gay.

Bitchy because people do not agree with your views . Bitchy to me is  feeling the need to describe someone as such. Wink

ok - we disagree on that one. Rolling Eyes
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 2:21 pm

It's very nice weather  - over 20 C, no need for a coat, terraces full , cherry blossom and magnolias out, as is my superlative whiie Azalea .... study   Sorry, got lost....

What might Sonia Poulton have unearthed that we haven't already? I can't believe that she's found something new that's been overlooked by the literally hundreds if not thousands who have been going through the files since they were published.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 15 Apr 2015, 2:36 pm

Tigger wrote:It's very nice weather  - over 20 C, no need for a coat, terraces full , cherry blossom and magnolias out, as is my superlative whiie Azalea .... study   Sorry, got lost....

What might Sonia Poulton have unearthed that we haven't already? I can't believe that she's found something new that's been overlooked by the literally hundreds if not thousands who have been going through the files since they were published.

From the Xmas video, it seems she is going to expose someone - "this person was working on the abduction campaign and you are all going to be shocked " (or words to that effect).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H0P7uBP8B1I

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 2:40 pm

Tigger wrote:It's very nice weather  - over 20 C, no need for a coat, terraces full , cherry blossom and magnolias out, as is my superlative whiie Azalea .... study   Sorry, got lost....

Don't be so cynical. I mean, until just now you never knew that I used to be the keyboard player in a three piece synth pop covers band called Method 3, did you!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 2:44 pm

I hope Sonia's effort is more exciting than "The Phantoms" or I can't see anybody but the most hardcore McCann sceptic making it to the end still awake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 2:45 pm

Seicento wrote:

Don't be so cynical. I mean, until just now you never knew that I used to be the keyboard player in a three piece synth pop covers band called Method 3, did you!

Gosh, were you the guy standing and hitting top C with your right heel? All that lovely curly hair down to your waist as well, smitten I was....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 2:50 pm

Tigger wrote:
Gosh, were you the guy standing and hitting top C with your right heel?   All that lovely curly hair down to your waist as well, smitten I was....

I think you have me confused with somebody more interesting Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 3:45 pm

Cristobell wrote:
Resistor wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

I only asked because that may well affect which broadcasters pick up on it.  If BBC/ITV/C4/C5/Al Jezeera financed it, then clearly it would be in their interests to broadcast it.  If it is a private production company, then they have to sell it to the broadcasters - none of whom may be interested in even touching it with a 30ft disinfected pole.

Aren't you the optimist! Very Happy

If I told you it was being financed by Rupert Murdoch with an open cheque book, would you sleep better?  Or would it set you and countless others off on a new conspiracy trail of money and corruption and demands for me to place my private emails etc, on a public forum?  How about its been financed by the Green Party, or UKIP?  

I know many are keen to get long diatribes of condemnation online asap, if they can get a hint of anything juicy, but they will have to wait.  This is a not a rush, straight to DVD, documentary.  And whilst I mention it, had to laugh at JATK2 talking about the need for immediacy in this 8 year old case that looks as though it will never end.  Very Happy

Works of art, of any description, are all the better for time, care and attention to detail.  Rush jobs are swiftly forgotten, as I, and many others, know their cost.  The best work we can produce, takes time, effort and sheer grit and determination.  We love our work as much as a Bake Off competitor loves their showstopper or an Olympian loves hitting the finishing line first.  Sonia doesn't just want to make a run a mill documentary, she wants to make a GREAT documentary.  She doesn't go into a project half arsed, its why she is a successful mainstream journalist and those with fear of failure are not.    

That is completely uncalled for. You don't know me or what I believe. I have never demanded anything of you. You aren't that important.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 15 Apr 2015, 3:53 pm

Yes, I agree. Please no need to get so defensive Cristobell, resistor just asked a question. Chill out, we are not the enemy here. Very Happy

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Apr 2015, 4:00 pm

Seicento wrote:I hope Sonia's effort is more exciting than "The Phantoms" or I can't see anybody but the most hardcore McCann sceptic making it to the end still awake.

Is it that bad....

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 15 Apr 2015, 4:02 pm

It is unfortunate that Rich D Hall's voice is repetitive and droning - not that I would sound any better, I admit - which does make it difficult to concentrate on what he says.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 4:15 pm

Andrew wrote:
Seicento wrote:I hope Sonia's effort is more exciting than "The Phantoms" or I can't see anybody but the most hardcore McCann sceptic making it to the end still awake.

Is it that bad....

No. But it is CMoMM The Movie so if you're already familiar with Tony's thoughts then you won't find any surprises. And I can't imagine even the most curious neutral sticking it right to the end so I do wonder exactly who is going to learn anything new from it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Apr 2015, 4:22 pm

Looks like i'm watching the football this eve instead then.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 4:33 pm

Andrew wrote:Looks like i'm watching the football this eve instead then.

Messiman, Cavaniman and Ibrahimovicman? Home win all the way.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Wed 15 Apr 2015, 4:42 pm

What a bummer! Was looking forward to that tonight, no point now if there's nothing new. I loved the firsts ones he made though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Apr 2015, 4:49 pm

Seicento wrote:
Andrew wrote:Looks like i'm watching the football this eve instead then.

Messiman, Cavaniman and Ibrahimovicman? Home win all the way.

A score draw for me on that one.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 4:51 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:What a bummer! Was looking forward to that tonight, no point now if there's nothing new. I loved the firsts ones he made though.

Heh, don't take my word for it! I'd say still watch it, but be prepared for a bit of necessary tedium. His case is still compelling.

The implications pretty much blow 3rd May out of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 15 Apr 2015, 4:51 pm

I think that everyone should watch the videos to make their own minds up.

Seicento: you don't have a photo of yourself in your pop group days that we could see?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Wed 15 Apr 2015, 4:55 pm

Seicento wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:What a bummer! Was looking forward to that tonight, no point now if there's nothing new. I loved the firsts ones he made though.

Heh, don't take my word for it! I'd say still watch it, but be prepared for a bit of necessary tedium. His case is still compelling.

The implications pretty much blow 3rd May out of the water.

Yea, was about to say I have to watch it, curiosity and plain nosey lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 15 Apr 2015, 5:05 pm

Freedom wrote:It is unfortunate that Rich D Hall's voice is repetitive and droning - not that I would sound any better, I admit - which does make it difficult to concentrate on what he says.

Now I love his Geordie accent and think he`s quite dishy. Wink

I`m a bit slow on the uptake sometimes, so I appreciate him being thorough and going over things.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 16 Apr 2015, 9:43 am

Well said PeterMac over there at the other place, a voice of reason. cheers

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 14 Empty Re:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate.

Post  costello Thu 16 Apr 2015, 9:55 am

I agree, well said.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next