MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

+30
PeterMac
Poe
Andrew
Beanie
Jellybot
chirpyinsect
chilli
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Poppy
candyfloss
Popcorn
Fiat500
Cristobell
Mo
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Mimi
Dee Coy
margaret
Helenmeg
Thetruth
Lioned
Châtelaine
costello
AndyB
End
Freedom
Anne
chrissie
34 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 19 Apr 2015, 8:01 pm

Interesting. So it will be shown in America first then. Does that make it more likely to be commissioned by News International?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Guest Sun 19 Apr 2015, 8:05 pm

“But we are not going to fuel whatever they are doing in any shape or form by making a comment.”

Er, he just did! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 19 Apr 2015, 8:06 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Interesting. So it will be shown in America first then. Does that make it more likely to be commissioned by News International?
And does that mean that the odious "former spokesman" is actually still working for them?

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 19 Apr 2015, 8:08 pm

Resistor wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Interesting. So it will be shown in America first then. Does that make it more likely to be commissioned by News International?
And does that mean that the odious "former spokesman" is actually still working for them?

Well he did use the royal 'we' Very Happy

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 19 Apr 2015, 8:16 pm

Resistor wrote:

Maybe he or TM have been reading Blacksmiths blog and thought he had to get back in the game! lol!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 19 Apr 2015, 8:19 pm

Hmm, looks like more smearing before the documentary is released, must be catching.  It looks like some must be worried.

I notice it was written by Tracey Kandohla, enough said.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 19 Apr 2015, 10:09 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · 29m29 minutes ago
I knew she was up to something! Good plug despite inaccuracies & sensational header. http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/437328/Madeleine-McCann-conspiracy-Lee-Ryan-Lotto-Lag-documentrary … @LeeTaylorRyan

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 19 Apr 2015, 10:10 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · 7 mins7 minutes ago
@fiorifan @veniviedivici @LeeTaylorRyan look what she concocted from that brief meeting outside the inquest!!!! Literally made quotes up!

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 19 Apr 2015, 10:14 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton
· 5 mins 5 minutes ago
@veniviedivici @fiorifan @LeeTaylorRyan maybe either way it has worked to advantage of doc as increased media interest.

· 8 mins 8 minutes ago
@fiorifan @veniviedivici @LeeTaylorRyan yes! She called Lee after but he told her nothing! She literally pulled quotes out of her anus!

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 19 Apr 2015, 10:20 pm

· 32m 32 minutes ago
@Kay_BurleysTwat @LeeTaylorRyan bear in mind the woman who wrote it goes to exercise classes with Kate McCann!

· 35 mins 35 minutes ago
@Kay_BurleysTwat @LeeTaylorRyan they want to twist it like this is about Lee. This is not. Any other suggestion is sensational nonsense.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 19 Apr 2015, 11:07 pm

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton @winnower1 @dminnimouse @DaftNelly @LeeTaylorRyan I appreciate that but what about basic honesty? Article is full of lies. Actual lies!

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:06 am

Well someone is worried enough to drag CM away from his election campaign. I just hope for Sonia's sake the doc has bombshell content. I don't care how "unprofessional" it is presented at this point.

It is clear now that the big guns are out to trash this doc and Sonia before it sees light of day.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 20 Apr 2015, 8:46 am

For Clarence to come out of 'retirement' in the middle of his campaign, well it must be serious Smile

This from Lee Ryan this morning....

Lee Ryan @LeeTaylorRyan
· 14 mins 14 minutes ago
Despite what the Daily Star and Tracy Kandohla says I am not making ANY documentary!

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 20 Apr 2015, 8:53 am

Clarence Mitchell wrote:I am aware of Sonia Poulton and all her conspiracy theories. These film makers always claim they have a commission.

This quote jumped out at me. Why is a film maker claiming to have a commission such a sensitive matter that it has to be commented on? Unless Sonia has been commissioned to make the film and the McCanns know it.

It's pretty obvious that some cages have been rattled ...good stuff Smile
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 9:16 am

An injunction will probably served to stop it being shown until its been looked at by the McCann lawyers,they have a million going spare don't forget.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 20 Apr 2015, 9:38 am

If it's true that it's going to be aired in the States first, there's not much the McCs or their lawyers can do about it ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:04 pm

Missed all this yesterday but all sounds promising to me and clearly some worried folk about.

Hope it comes out very soon now.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 20 Apr 2015, 2:49 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Well someone is worried enough to drag CM away from his election campaign. I just hope for Sonia's sake the doc has bombshell content. I don't care how "unprofessional" it is presented at this point.

It is clear now that the big guns are out to trash this doc and Sonia before it sees light of day.

Something has been niggling me about this all morning and it's just struck me - Clarence Mitchell is usually quoted as a "friend of the family" or a "source close to the family" or something similar but rarely by name and his quote seems clumsy compared to his usual media friendly tripe.

He has been distancing himself from the McCanns and was noticeably absent during the Summers & Swann and Brenda Leyland debacles. Perhaps this article has a second purpose beyond the overt trashing of Sonia Pulton and her film. Maybe it is a warning shot to Clarence that he is not going to be allowed to sail off into the sunset free from the taint of the McCanns.

Just purporting a theory.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 20 Apr 2015, 2:56 pm

I must admit Poe. I had similar thoughts too.

Can't stand Clarence but this doesn't appear his style at all. Especially when not heard a pip squeak from him in god knows how long.

"if we're going down - then your all coming down" 

It will be a bitter fight to the end. That's for sure.

Imo etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Mon 20 Apr 2015, 3:13 pm

Châtelaine wrote:If it's true that it's going to be aired in the States first, there's not much the McCs or their lawyers can do about it ...

I would guess that this was the reasoning behind that decision. It will be downloaded, copied, pasted, put on blog sites and fora, YouTubed and DVDed
before anyone can begin to think of a way of stopping it.
Then discussed of a couple of channels, perhaps Pat B might be persuaded to have a view . . and so on.
There would then be no point in trying to find a British outlet.
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 3:31 pm

Andrew wrote:I must admit Poe. I had similar thoughts too.

Can't stand Clarence but this doesn't appear his style at all. Especially when not heard a pip squeak from him in god knows how long.

Imo etc.

Just a thought, but perhaps the McCanns have now realised there is going to be a terrible onslaught against them with the decision re the Amaral vs McCann case, the SP documentary (if it has any real substance to it) and maybe the on going PJ/SY investigation if things aren't looking good for them and have had to bring CM back on board to speak for them and to detract any adverse comments that may rear their ugly head in the media or elsewhere.

I should imagine they are quaking in their boots as to what is going to happen in the coming few months.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 3:36 pm

Andrew wrote:I must admit Poe. I had similar thoughts too.

Imo etc.

Maybe Clarence never said anything at all. Maybe Tracey Kandhola made all that stuff up as well. Both Sonia and Lee Ryan have said she's printed a pack of lies. This should be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 20 Apr 2015, 4:00 pm

PeterMac wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:If it's true that it's going to be aired in the States first, there's not much the McCs or their lawyers can do about it ...

I would guess that this was the reasoning behind that decision. It will be downloaded, copied, pasted, put on blog sites and fora, YouTubed and DVDed
before anyone can begin to think of a way of stopping it.
Then discussed of a couple of channels, perhaps Pat B might be persuaded to have a view . .  and so on.
There would then be no point in trying to find a British outlet.
A lot depends, of course, on the [evidenced] revelations and impact of the documentary. But I can very well imagine a route, where it will be aired in the USA, attract attention, resulting in appearances in talkshows, newspaper reviews, US TV crimefighters giving it their bit of comment and so forth. Clever IMO.
And, as you say, indeed no way of stopping it going viral in modern times. Oh dear ;-)
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 20 Apr 2015, 4:03 pm

It would appear that Sonia's detractors didn't think of it being commissioned overseas.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 20 Apr 2015, 4:09 pm

chirpyinsect wrote: [...]
It would appear that Sonia's detractors didn't think of it being commissioned overseas.
It's not necessarily commissioned, Chirpy. It can be partially pre-financed or sold after completion. From what I understand, SP working with camera, who also does sound and maybe one additional assistant, the major costs are that cameraman and [part-time] assistant, material and video editing, possibly some audio post-production. Supposing that SP will only charge her own time, when the doc has been sold.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next