Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Andrew on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 12:53 pm

Mimi wrote:
Freedom wrote:Mimi: the two ladies in that clip are CMoMM members. I'm not sure if it's okay to mention their names. I'll let Candyfloss decide that.

I think that this tirade is likely to make the forum pull together again and for that I give Tony my thanks.

By the way, I love his avatar here! Have a look at Myositis and you'll see what I mean.

I thought perhaps they were - didn`t like to say in case one of them was you Laughing

One must be Aquila - as she mentioned she was at court with him.

Get Myositis banned for starters. Yes he will be back but get that name off here.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  candyfloss on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 12:53 pm

Mimi wrote:
Freedom wrote:Mimi: the two ladies in that clip are CMoMM members. I'm not sure if it's okay to mention their names. I'll let Candyfloss decide that.

I think that this tirade is likely to make the forum pull together again and for that I give Tony my thanks.

By the way, I love his avatar here! Have a look at Myositis and you'll see what I mean.

I thought perhaps they were - didn`t like to say in case one of them was you Laughing


No, I know who they are, but we won't post names, we don't out people like some!

_________________
  
   

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 11034
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Freedom on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 12:55 pm

No, neither of them is Aquila, Andrew. No more guesses please.

Myositis hasn't done anything to be banned in that name.

In other names it has been a different story.........
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 14689
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 102
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Guest on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 12:56 pm

Cristobell wrote:I am stunned, and yes, there have been tears, so victory for Mr. Bennett there.

So I am to be tarred, feathered and caste out of society.  What a shame they don't burn witches anymore, or he could have set up a bonfire on the village green, I would imagine the smell of burning female flesh is one of his turn ons.  

It is a woman's prerogative to change her mind Mr. Bennett, I will post when and where I want.

Incidentally, I watched Sunrise on Sky this morning and there was an item about a girl who had been bullied.  The most common phrases used were 'stop playing the victim' and 'you brought it on yourself'.  

Sorry Cristobell, but I have had enough now as well. I think if you had have hid yourself away after what happened, I would have respected you a lot more, but you've come back again and again and played the victim card.

I should say that I like you a lot as a person, plus you're very fair on your blog in that you allow all comments, even negative ones to come through. I should also point out that I strongly dislike detest CMOMM.

However, despite the fact that you were warned about getting into bed with the MSM, you ignored the advice and went ahead. In the event, they didn't need to do you up like a kipper, because you did yourself up like one and handed yourself over to them on a plate.

Secondly, you had a glorious opportunity on the People's voice, a platform that (ostensibly) wanted to bring the story to light, to say something about the McCann case. You fluffed this opportunity spectacularly. Now I could forgive you for getting camera shy or stage fright, but then, I don't think you ever showed any remorse over that either or admittance that you got it wrong. To be frank, it's not clear to me that you could even tell me 5 reasons why you suspect the McCann versions of events is not true.

Thirdly, you have the narcissism and arrogance of Tony Bennett, but you don't have the thinking powers to match. You constantly state erroneous nonsense like 'TB thinks Murat is guilty because he had adult pornography on his computer'. In fact TB thinks Murat is guilty of something because of myriad reasons that are outlined in his article 'Murat: from Arguiodo to Applause.'  

Well I'm sorry to have to say this but like I say, if I had have done what you did -- and I've made many mistakes in my life so I know what it is to feel hated and despised -- I would have just gone away and hid for a bit. Anyway sorry once again, you say you have been crying and so I am sorry for you. I also know that you're one of the few people on this case to stick their head above the parapet and go public, so kudos to you for that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Andrew on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:01 pm

Freedom wrote:No, neither of them is Aquila, Andrew. No more guesses please.

Myositis hasn't done anything to be banned in that name.

In other names it has been a different story.........


Haha - Aquila openly admitted she was there.

Myositis is Tony sodding Bennett for god's sake.

Again you stick up for both Aquila and Tony. Again I have absolutely no idea why.

avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  dantezebu on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:03 pm

I would laugh at the ridiculousness of the man, except for his insidious maliciousness.

I can certainly remember, even if he chooses to forget, him accusing cristobel of forging the email from Martin Smith to Richard Hall that started all this. Never retracted.
And just last week suggesting that Brenda had pre-arranged the doorstepping/ interview with Martin Brunt. Not yet retracted.

avatar
dantezebu

Posts : 171
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Freedom on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:04 pm

Yes, Andrew, there is no denying she was there but she isn't one of the ladies in the clip. I don't know why that is construed as sticking up for her.

I do my best to see both sides and to be fair, that's all.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 14689
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 102
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Andrew on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:07 pm

Freedom wrote:Yes, Andrew, there is no denying she was there but she isn't one of the ladies in the clip. I don't know why that is construed as sticking up for her.

I do my best to see both sides and to be fair, that's all.

Maybe better if you can see it from this side a bit more.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  candyfloss on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:08 pm

Freedom wrote:Yes, Andrew, there is no denying she was there but she isn't one of the ladies in the clip. I don't know why that is construed as sticking up for her.

I do my best to see both sides and to be fair, that's all.

Andrew Freedom is doing her job, and Moderator by the very nature of the title moderates and has to be fair to all sides.  I think Freedom does that rather well, don't you?

TB has outstayed his welcome here, with that attack on us today.  

It is not Aquila in that clip.

_________________
  
   

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 11034
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Andrew on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:13 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Freedom wrote:Yes, Andrew, there is no denying she was there but she isn't one of the ladies in the clip. I don't know why that is construed as sticking up for her.

I do my best to see both sides and to be fair, that's all.

Andrew Freedom is doing her job, and Moderator by the very nature of the title moderates and has to be fair to all sides.  I think Freedom does that rather well, don't you?

TB has outstayed his welcome here, with that attack on us today.  

It is not Aquila in that clip.

I have great respect for Freedom and yes she is a very good moderator. I just don't understand why she has to be fair towards the likes of Bennett/ Aquila and all the other mob who do nothing but attack this forum. That's all.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  chirpyinsect on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:15 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Freedom wrote:Yes, Andrew, there is no denying she was there but she isn't one of the ladies in the clip. I don't know why that is construed as sticking up for her.

I do my best to see both sides and to be fair, that's all.

Andrew Freedom is doing her job, and Moderator by the very nature of the title moderates and has to be fair to all sides.  I think Freedom does that rather well, don't you?

TB has outstayed his welcome here, with that attack on us today.  

It is not Aquila in that clip.

The lady in the black coat didn't want to be seen I think.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4644
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Cristobell on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:18 pm

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:
Cristobell wrote:I am stunned, and yes, there have been tears, so victory for Mr. Bennett there.

So I am to be tarred, feathered and caste out of society.  What a shame they don't burn witches anymore, or he could have set up a bonfire on the village green, I would imagine the smell of burning female flesh is one of his turn ons.  

It is a woman's prerogative to change her mind Mr. Bennett, I will post when and where I want.

Incidentally, I watched Sunrise on Sky this morning and there was an item about a girl who had been bullied.  The most common phrases used were 'stop playing the victim' and 'you brought it on yourself'.  

Sorry Cristobell, but I have had enough now as well. I think if you had have hid yourself away after what happened, I would have respected you a lot more, but you've come back again and again and played the victim card.

I should say that I like you a lot as a person, plus you're very fair on your blog in that you allow all comments, even negative ones to come through. I should also point out that I strongly dislike detest CMOMM.

However, despite the fact that you were warned about getting into bed with the MSM, you ignored the advice and went ahead. In the event, they didn't need to do you up like a kipper, because you did yourself up like one and handed yourself over to them on a plate.

Secondly, you had a glorious opportunity on the People's voice, a platform that (ostensibly) wanted to bring the story to light, to say something about the McCann case. You fluffed this opportunity spectacularly. Now I could forgive you for getting camera shy or stage fright, but then, I don't think you ever showed any remorse over that either or admittance that you got it wrong. To be frank, it's not clear to me that you could even tell me 5 reasons why you suspect the McCann versions of events is not true.

Thirdly, you have the narcissism and arrogance of Tony Bennett, but you don't have the thinking powers to match. You constantly state erroneous nonsense like 'TB thinks Murat is guilty because he had adult pornography on his computer'. In fact TB thinks Murat is guilty of something because of myriad reasons that are outlined in his article 'Murat: from Arguiodo to Applause.'  

Well I'm sorry to have to say this but like I say, if I had have done what you did -- and I've made many mistakes in my life so I know what it is to feel hated and despised -- I would have just gone away and hid for a bit. Anyway sorry once again, you say you have been crying and so I am sorry for you. I also know that you're one of the few people on this case to stick their head above the parapet and go public, so kudos to you for that.



You like making videos don't you Thomas, perhaps you would have liked to have done the interview? The thing is Thomas, you are fairly new to the case, yet you claim I would be hard pushed to name 5 facts. Seriously? I have been discussing this case for SEVEN+ YEARS and explored every nook, cranny and passing remark. If you want to continue discussing every aspect of this case as if it were a game of Cluedo, fine, but I'm bored with it and prefer to look at the bigger picture.

I have never based what I do and say on the opinions of others. You say I was 'told' and took no notice. I'm not a fecking 12 year old! Neither you, or anyone involved in this case gets to put words in my mouth, especially when those words are coming via a ranting, raving lunatic. If you care about the child, get back to that Thomas, because I really don't care about you.
avatar
Cristobell

Posts : 672
Join date : 2014-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Freedom on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:19 pm

Andrew, I call it not responding to provocation - not always easy; sometimes it has coincided with problems at home.

Can I ask you - just because I can't think of how he did it - do you have any idea how Tony or anyone else could have found out about that dating site? It is very worrying to think of the private information that people can find out about others.

Anyway, let's thank Tony for his post today. It has brightened up a dreary, freezing day.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 14689
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 102
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Andrew on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:20 pm

Can I also put in a request to CMoMM, its admin and members there.

Can you please BAN Tony Bennett.

It's as clear as day that he is 'onside' with Team McCann.

He has an agenda and it's absolutely sod all to do with finding the truth and getting justice for Madeleine.

Regards.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Mimi on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:21 pm

Andrew wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Freedom wrote:Yes, Andrew, there is no denying she was there but she isn't one of the ladies in the clip. I don't know why that is construed as sticking up for her.

I do my best to see both sides and to be fair, that's all.

Andrew Freedom is doing her job, and Moderator by the very nature of the title moderates and has to be fair to all sides.  I think Freedom does that rather well, don't you?

TB has outstayed his welcome here, with that attack on us today.  

It is not Aquila in that clip.

I have great respect for Freedom and yes she is a very good moderator. I just don't understand why she has to be fair towards the likes of Bennett/ Aquila and all the other mob who do nothing but attack this forum. That's all.

Andrew - this forum isn`t like the other forum. We are more tolerant and fair and don`t encourage unprovoked spiteful attacks. I do hate this black and white, them and us mentality.

_________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3424
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Andrew on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:25 pm

Yes I do as well (see post on cristobell thread).

I just can't back down to bullies. Hate them.

Remember it all gets started from 'over there'.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Mimi on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:42 pm

Bullying by words is really best ignored.  If you don`t bat the ball back, the energy of the aggressor just goes into nothingness.  Just batting the ball back and forth keeps the aggression going for ever and its energy increases. All TB has done is show himself up.

Physical bullying is completely different - we always taught our lads to give any bully a quick smack in the mouth (even though the teachers did not condone violence etc) and they never got bullied.
avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3424
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Guest on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:51 pm

Why not just simply ignore this guy?
He´s not worth to be mentioned again and again...through that he always get´s attention...which is not necessary at all!
Enough is enough!
IMO

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  candyfloss on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:16 pm

Helene wrote:Why not just simply ignore this guy?
He´s not worth to be mentioned again and again...through that he always get´s attention...which is not necessary at all!
Enough is enough!
IMO

Believe me Helene, I have ignored an awful lot  Rolling Eyes - this however was overstepping the mark!

_________________
  
   

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 11034
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Guest on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:20 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Helene wrote:Why not just simply ignore this guy?
He´s not worth to be mentioned again and again...through that he always get´s attention...which is not necessary at all!
Enough is enough!
IMO

Believe me Helene, I have ignored an awful lot  Rolling Eyes  - this however was overstepping the mark!

I understand that! He is always overstepping marks.
He needs to provocate people!
But through this, he is achieving his aims - like a child!
The worst thing for such persons would be to be ignored

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Guest on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:27 pm

Am I allowed to call him a senile old goat now?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Guest on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:29 pm

candyfloss wrote:
costello wrote:I have really needed a good laugh lately and guess what I just can't stop at the minute, I am almost crying. On a serious note I find Mr Bennett's advice post very sad indeed. I really cannot find any other words at this time other than to say  "Cristobell Rocks!!!!"

I just hope we are not asked to vote on any of his demands.


What a great idea Laughing   Here are the options in blue... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Oh FFS! No polls here! Please!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  chirpyinsect on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:53 pm

Deleted chirpy. Lets not give them more ammo. Laughing
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4644
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Freedom on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:42 pm

avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 14689
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 102
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  chirpyinsect on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:44 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:Deleted chirpy. Lets not give them more ammo. Laughing

Not sure why my post has been deleted but the point it alluded to still stands. It`s called humour.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4644
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum