MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! - HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS

+27
Neveronasunday
ffranco
AndyB
Satsuma
Antonia
Dee Coy
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Mimi
chrissie
Châtelaine
Heisenburg
seahorse
Poe
Popcorn
froggy
Bampots
Inca
Admin
poster
Freedom
chirpyinsect
Mo
costello
dogs don't lie
Andrew
candyfloss
31 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! -  HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS - Page 15 Empty Re: GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! - HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS

Post  Mo Sat 23 Apr 2016, 11:02 pm

I must say Mimi she needs to stop going to the gym with KM because it's doing nowt for her. Very Happy
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! -  HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS - Page 15 Empty Re:GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL!

Post  costello Sat 23 Apr 2016, 11:06 pm

Andrew wrote:The comments so far and lots more to come no doubt.

This Antonella garbage is yet again another own goal for the Mc's. The public despise them and rightly so.

marian greaves1 minute ago
EXCUSE ME !! I did no such thing writing to a celebrity asking for £10,000 I wrote to many asking if they could donate but I didn't specify amount, Please show me a copy of the letter you have, that shows this, if you are unable to please amend the article to Marian Greaves contacted many celebrities asking them to support the campaign, which is the actual fact of what I did.

Heather Hopper2 minutes ago
Well I was one of the 'sick trolls' who donated to the fund for Goncalo Amaral. I also donated to the Kate and Gerry fund in 2007 until I read the released police files, so what does that make me? Doubly sick? No, it makes me someone who is not raised as a mushroom.

Mohammed H2 minutes ago
Come on this story has been going on for years and almost a decade in a year everyone knows the truth but not enough evidence to prosecute them cause british police are too soft on criminals/convicts

sue rogers2 minutes ago
There is evidence that metropolitan police officers also contributed to Dr Amaral's fund, so are you calling them sick trolls as well?

david stacey8 minutes ago
To call people who are fighting for justice for Madeleine ' sick trolls' is truly disgraceful. You should be ashamed, and one day you will be.

Maureen Porter9 minutes ago
"Amaral made a fortune" giving his version of events according to your reporting. A theory the McCanns refute. Maybe in the interests of unbiased reporting you should have stated that Kate McCann also made a fortune from her book based on her version of events which the PJ and, by the looks of comments on all McCann articles, most of the general public refute

Anna Silvestro20 minutes ago
The money was raised so that Dr Amaral could appeal the decision of the lower court. Since the McCanns had managed to get his assets frozen, he would not have been able to submit his appeal. Oddly enough, some of us think that justice is for everyone and not just for those who have the money to pay for it. Dr Amaral did not have access to his own funds and since the McCanns have access to a fund of money that was actually donated by members of the public to help them search for their daughter, they didn't need to worry about where the money was coming from for their own legal fees. Without the help of many thousands of people around the world, the judicial process would not have been available to Dr Amaral. Would that have been fair? Yet, there are people who think that justice is only for those with a fund to dip into. I call this article sick and as ignorant as I have ever seen in The Sun.

Linda Dubber13 minutes ago
Who are The Sun, or anyone else, to call people Trolls just because they don't believe the McCann's version of events? They are not trolls, but nor are they sheep believing everything the media feed us. This story goes far deeper than the loss of a poor little 4 year old - Amaral knows the truth and is entitled to tell it. I'd like to know what they have spent their fund money on - the limited company, rather than a charity. Why are you all so scared to report on that?

Cheers Andrew, I have to say I really like Marian Greaves, she's really feisty, good on her.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! -  HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS - Page 15 Empty Re: GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! - HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS

Post  Andrew Sat 23 Apr 2016, 11:07 pm

Mo wrote:I must say Mimi she needs to stop going to the gym with KM because it's doing nowt for her. Very Happy

It's Tracey Kandohla who is Kate's gym buddy. Antonella could do with tagging along as well though.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sat 23 Apr 2016, 11:10 pm

Trust me to get the wrong person Andrew - I've only had a 2 glasses of wine!
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 23 Apr 2016, 11:13 pm

Mo wrote:Trust me to get the wrong person Andrew - I've only had a 2 glasses of wine!

Haha Very Happy

Anyway more comments to enjoy on the Sun Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1415262481833520&id=161385360554578
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! -  HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS - Page 15 Empty Re:GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL!

Post  costello Sat 23 Apr 2016, 11:18 pm

Mo wrote:Trust me to get the wrong person Andrew - I've only had a 2 glasses of wine!

With this case Mo it's so easy to get confused. Just have another glass as long as it is of the
'New Zealand' variety!
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 23 Apr 2016, 11:19 pm

Some more fantastic comments on the Sun article for those who can't access the link...

Philip Tann3 minutes ago
The only sick people around here are the ones who print blatant lies to protect those who commit crimes against children & knowingly lie & besmirch anyone trying to bring them to justice!!. by supporting the McCanns, you are showing yourselves to be as low as them!!. Not only did Amaral find evidence against the McCann, it was also officers & sniffer dogs from the UK!. are they trolls too!!!. I've always thought this paper was rubbish, but you've now stooped to the lowest of the low!. it's obvious you got pressure from that well-known sick McCann mouthpiece Clarence Mitchell, a man with the principles of a sewer rat!, it's all over the web what a lying piece of scum he is!. grow some testicles for once & stand-up for a defenceless child, robbed of her life, so the parents (& I use that term loosely) can become millionaires & celebs!. call yourself a newspaper, you're total scum!!!!

emma hall8 minutes ago
Are you including the police force who donated to the fund as well here? We are outstanding members of Britian and will not bow down to lies.

Just because you put it in the paper, does not make it the truth. In fact it is very far from the truth what you have printed here.  

But through the internet people now see things for what they are, and not what they read in the Sun.

It is a losing battle you play sadly, because when the real story comes out in the media one day, you are going to be even more unpopular than you are now.

I am afraid the only sick trolls are the ones who try to put spin stories like this out in order to sway the odd one or two into the trap of falling for the lies you print from this article.

If I could ask for people to make their own mind up after reading the comments  and  suggest you watch Richard D Hall's video's among the many that is out there. People who want to know the truth. It's really worth it once you do.

tony tondeur9 minutes ago
Sick trolls? Have you read the book and looked at the videos of the photo shopped pictures and the video of the dogs in the apartment and underground with the cars???

Let me ask you this how the hell have they managed to keep there other kids if this was me or any other average Joe we would not have our kids anymore and doctors that think it is acceptable to leave there children asleep in apartment while they leave the complex to eat and drink up to 8 bottles of wine a night!!!!

1 + 2 does not make sense in the maddie case I also think the same after reading the book that she heard her dad speaking outside climbed up on the sofa fell and banged her head tragic accident but awful how it's all been covered up.

Julie Roberts20 minutes ago
Shame on you for reporting in this manner. The so called "trolls" are just normal, everyday people who donated money to enable Snr Amaral to appeal a decision that was made in the courts. Having had all his assets frozen he would have been unable to do this without some financial assistance. Your reference to the fund closing down should have made reference to the fact that he requested that no more money be donated as sufficient funds had been donated. Should you not be reporting the outcome of the appeal in a positive way supporting his legal right to freedom of speech rather than berating him for having a book published giving his opinion based on the facts as he see's them. The other parties in this have also, let's not forget, made plenty of money by publishing a book as well as receiving many donations from the public. How welcome some objective reporting would be on this matter.

Maureen Porter22 minutes ago
No wonder your readership is diminishing drastically by the day. People are not trolls just because they don't believe the garbage MSM print. Some of us have the intelligence to make an informed judgement based on all the evidence we can gleam. I have no idea what happened to Madeleine. I have no idea whether her parents were involved directly or indirectly in her disappearance. But having viewed all the video interviews the McCanns have given I have come to the conclusion that they are not telling the whole truth. I don't believe that cadaver dogs just picked on the McCanns and made their one and only mistake in this case. Given that Kate and Gerry used publicly donated money to sue Amaral why do you think it was wrong for him to use public donations to defend himself? I think the public are perfectly entitled to donate to whatever cause they wish without being vilified by your rag. the McCann camp are constantly asking for donations and have an online shop. As far as I can ascertain Amaral did not ask for donations. I did not contribute to his fund but reading the utter rubbish you print I now wish I had. If this is taken to another appeal and Amaral needs more funding I will donate next time. The McCanns have not " lost" €500,000 because of this court ruling. They never had the money in the first place .

Katherine Eldon22 minutes ago
Dogsdontlie.com

lisa edington23 minutes ago
How about you post the Gaspar statement?  That would be a start!  I'll even give you a heads up on it too...........

Taken from statement made by Katherina Gaspar on 16/05/07 (withheld by British police until late October 2007)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sat 23 Apr 2016, 11:26 pm

costello wrote:

With this case Mo it's so easy to get confused. Just have another glass as long as it is of the
'New Zealand' variety!

I couldn't afford the New Zealand variety cos I'm not a Dr - It's A Gallo wine on offer at the mo. I'm just happy the article in the Sun isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be!!
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Sat 23 Apr 2016, 11:41 pm

I couldn't afford the NZ wine either Mo, and I bet another 'couple' won't be able to afford it for much longer. The Sun (in my opinion only) has to be really careful right now, it must be like 'walking on egg shells' Karma is a wonderful thing so they say. Fingers crossed.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 23 Apr 2016, 11:50 pm

Thought I'd park up some more comments...

Philip Tannjust now
So, you're still running with the sick troll rubbish!, wow, is that all you have!. the days anyone took any notice of The Scum are long gone, people get their truth elsewhere now!. newspapers & people like Clarence Mitchell, that well-known purveyor of lies & slurs to promote the McCann lies, are long gone, you're just in your final death throes now, may you not rest in peace!. may you in hell for supporting the prevention of justice for Madeleine!. how do you sleep at night!!!!

No Abduction1 minute ago
Absolutely DISGRACEFUL ''reporting'' and I have to ask why the Sun editor continues to let this particular ''journalist'' (?) pen this NONSENSE.

We are all ordinary people who can see through the CONSTANT LIES from those involved. This is NOT about being 'anti McCann, it's about JUSTICE for a little girl who DIED on what was supposed to be a holiday. ( I know, holiday where kids were dumped with strangers all day then fed and put to bed )

You could write on here for days and the FACT is, there was NO ABDUCTION. I made a couple of donations to Goncalo Amaral's fund anf if I could've afforded to, I would have donated a FIVE FIGURE SUM. If this honest cop, who almost had this case wrapped up, needs anymore financial help he will be backed AGAIN, by thousands of people I'm sure. I've read his brilliant, FACTUAL book (as ruled by the courts, yes FACTUAL) numerous times and I will be buying numerous copies too as soon as I can. I can't wait for Goncalo to begin with (totally justifiable) counter claims which will probably include claims against newspapers.

Journalists can write what they like (to a certain extent) but you see police files and evidence are FACTS....

Paul Rees3 minutes ago
https://www.facebook.com/groups/JusticeForMadeleine/

Paul Rees4 minutes ago
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMadeleineMcCannControversy/

Paul Rees4 minutes ago
https://www.facebook.com/InternationalFraud/

Paul Rees12 minutes ago
Well done for publicising Sr Amaral's excellent book. Will you be serialising it in the near future? It could turn around those dwindling sales figures.

emma hall16 minutes ago
So what you are saying is this- If you are with the Mccanns you are a supporter but anyone against is labelled a troll?? Oh dear, is that the best you have got?

Darren Hubbard16 minutes ago
At least Trolls dont leave their kids unattended to go on a p*ss up! Another own goal for "The Sun", at least your drawing attention to the book so more people can inform themselves.

Philip Tann18 minutes ago
That video of Eddie & Keela, must've been an odd day that you actually told the truth for once Sun!, what happened, why are you a McCann puppet now?

sharon wheatley17 minutes ago
well said

duckit28 minutes ago
Kate Mccann called him a t*sser while he was searching for her child........who would do that

sharon wheatley28 minutes ago
thank for bringing it to the attention of the public about Sir Amaral and his book.. one day you may print the truth, when our government allows you to ,from a sick Troll.

Philip Tann34 minutes ago
The only sick people around here are the ones who print blatant lies to protect those who commit crimes against children & knowingly lie & besmirch anyone trying to bring them to justice!!. by supporting the McCanns, you are showing yourselves to be as low as them!!. Not only did Amaral find evidence against the McCann, it was also officers & sniffer dogs from the UK!. are they trolls too!!!. I've always thought this paper was rubbish, but you've now stooped to the lowest of the low!. it's obvious you got pressure from that well-known sick McCann mouthpiece Clarence Mitchell, a man with the principles of a sewer rat!, it's all over the web what a lying piece of scum he is!. grow some testicles for once & stand-up for a defenceless child, robbed of her life, so the parents (& I use that term loosely) can become millionaires & celebs!. call yourself a newspaper, you're total scum!!!!

Anna Silvestro12 minutes ago
@Philip Tann Well said. The dogs were brought in by the British investigator, Mark Harrison. Eddie and Keela had had hundreds of successful cases before the McCann case and they only alerted on places and things associated with the McCanns. Gerry McCann, the not so brilliant researcher, in his efforts to prove the dogs unreliable, found a sample of one! That was the case of a certain Mr Eugene Zapata, who had been charged with murder and the evidence of the sniffer dogs was called into question. Tough luck, though for Gerry McCann, Zapata confessed and the dogs were right! Dogs don't lie. One day, the truth will come out in this case, and people like so-called journalists who write for The Sun will be shown up for the ignorant hacks they are.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Sat 23 Apr 2016, 11:59 pm

I'm convinced it's only a matter of time now Andrew. Thanks again for the comments.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 24 Apr 2016, 12:04 am

Not one favourable comment so far about the Mc's. You'd think the paid shills would be quick off the mark to try and balance things out a bit with the usual 'K and G are great' codswollop.

Perhaps anything favourable to the McCanns in the comment section is forbidden. The night mods won't allow it.  Very Happy

As I'm typing, I can imagine Gerry and Clarence on one of those tandem bikes, peddling like f#*k to the Sun Offices to see what's going on.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sun 24 Apr 2016, 12:08 am

Whatever it is it is interesting that they word things very carefully to avoid saying Goncalowon. It has the hand of the pink thing all over it. It's just another buried in the Internet tale to upset us........almost the same as a year ago except Goncalo had not whipped their ass yet......

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6439054/Trolls-pay-Maddie-lie-cops-court-bill.html

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sun 24 Apr 2016, 12:14 am

It was never the big tale it initially was thought to be.....it's all smoke and mirrors,desperation ....they even knew it wasn't worth staying up for!!!

Re: 'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO'
Post Sabot Yesterday at 8:36 pm

I think I am going to have to go to bed before this breaks. But I expect it will all be there tomorrow.

Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t5233-sick-brit-trolls-raised-money-for-gonzo

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 24 Apr 2016, 12:28 am

I'm a bit surprised the Sun are allowing the comments completely unfiltered. If I was being really cynical I might think some of these comments are written by them to bypass the McCann filter.....

I mean even allowing comments to call them The Scum?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 24 Apr 2016, 1:00 am

More Sun comments (in case they're all abducted in the morn)

Antoenail Laxative3 minutes ago
Looking forward to the McCanns being sued....NO this gentleman will NOT settle out of court. The McCanns are going to have to answer unscripted questions alone in a dock. And I look forward to UK "journalists" getting sued as well. Including the old soak herself.

FlagShare2RecommendReply
Jo Baker7 minutes ago
Time has come that this "sick troll " label doesn't wash anymore.These people are not Trolls in any sense of the word.They are people,mothers, fathers grandparents,sisters,brothers,sons and daughters.People who have researched the case and people from all walks of life.People who have witnessed an unfair campaign against Gonçalo Amaral,a campaign of libellous slurs on this man and his reputation.A campaign in which the media at large have been complicit in.You are ostracising most of your readership as many have doubts and questions regarding the McCanns account.I find it offensive and dangerous that this paper resorts to such name calling.The very name calling which contributed to a Lady ending her life.Sick trolls are a media invention within this case ,a label used to silence people and to make them believe it is somehow sinful to doubt the McCanns.I for one am amazed at how two Doctors seemed to have had hold of the U.K. Media for far to long.Amarals recent win is a victory for freedom of speech and freedom of expression.The public have masses of information at their fingertips regarding this case and are able to THINK for themselves and each day more are seeing through the newspaper headlines.

FlagShare5RecommendReply
No Abduction2 minutes ago
@Jo Baker Don't forget the Met police officers (YES MET ) who donated a sizeable wedge to Goncalo's fund. That tells us everything we need to know....

FlagShareRecommendReply
Antoenail Laxative23 minutes ago
Is that woman drunk again? The world and it's dog knows all about the death scent in 11 places all unique to the McCanns, the world knows about the missing blue sports bag, the world knows about the friend who liked to bath the poor child and what he said about her. The world knows about the lies fed to a willing UK press and how McCann supporters tried to raise support for an incestuous child killer who fed her own daughter to pigs...."disgraced cop" you snorted..well actually he was cleared of allowing his Officers to beat that vile woman. Strange how you never mention the rabid scum who supported her, and their hatred and abuse handed out to those who dared to question the "official" press release.

The world isn't fooled, £12million and there is not a shred of evidence to back up the abduction fantasy. Keep missing the point of why your sales are in such decline Rupert. This one case and your old soak reporters vile comical efforts in the face of freely available, verifiable facts, has done more to damage your credibility than anything said at Leveson.

FlagShare7RecommendReply
No Abduction11 minutes ago
@Antoenail Laxative Haha, I just clocked your name there. The British press are helping to OBSTRUCT JUSTICE and we are called sick trolls. There is hee haw wrong with my health too...

FlagShare3RecommendReply
Philip Tann28 minutes ago
There was not one iota of evidence to support an abduction, so why has the MSM accepted that as fact?. why did Kate & Gerry not join in the search for their own missing daughter, choosing instead to stay in apartment ring Gordon Brown & SKY tv amongst others?. why did they delay calling the police?. why did they not cooperate?, why didn't they agree to a reconstruction?. why would an innocent couple do everything in their power to stall the investigation?. why would an innocent couple be assigned a spin doctor who invents stories & controls what the media sees?. why the lies about the shutters?, why did the apartment, hire car & Kate's clothes reek of cadaver?. why did the McCanns inform people that the police weren't doing anything when the reality was they were out searching?. why do Kte & Gerry dupe delight when told of possible sightings?

FlagShare9RecommendReply
No Abduction18 minutes ago
@Philip Tann Why did Kate McCann moan and groan when a police car, in which she was a passenger, sped up when the officers were informed about a possible ''sighting'' ( I know, a sighting, a joke) One of the officers later said that she had shown ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER IN ''FINDING'' HER DAUGHTER... what ''mother'' eh ??

FlagShare3RecommendReply
DjSteveyG36 minutes ago
Oops seems like The Sun has put it's foot in it again, can't wait for the day this rag and it's horrific reporters go belly down.

Some idiot said if you don't like it read the Beano instead, but to be honest I get more laughs reading this joke of a paper than the Beano.

FlagShare8RecommendReply
No Abduction26 minutes ago
@DjSteveyG Maybe the papers will be HONEST when somebody's FRAUDULENT FUND money runs out and they can't pay lawyers to sue. (I wish...)

FlagShare3RecommendReply
DjSteveyG23 minutes ago
@No Abduction @DjSteveyG Well we all know what happened to the News of the World don't we, they'll never learn.

FlagShare2RecommendReply
Ellen Schmidt21 minutes ago
@No Abduction @DjSteveyG

That will not happen. McCanns have some rich supporters who will help them out with money. Why? I do not know.

FlagShareRecommendReply
No Abduction6 minutes ago
@Ellen Schmidt @No Abduction @DjSteveyG I think most of them have became truth aware and abandoned these people. (hopefully)

FlagShareRecommendReply
Ellen Schmidt43 minutes ago
Mrs. and Mr. McCann are so concerned for their remaining children . A step in the right direction would be to answer any questions . Also a reconstruction of the evening would be useful even today. Then all the inconsistencies could be resolved . The Met could also make a statement in public and present the evidence that neither McCanns nor friends are involved . This proof must indeed exist if the McCanns are cleared of any wrongdoing. They are innocent. So nothing to fear! That would shut up all the critics. It is the best they could do for their children. Otherwise what a horrible life it must be. The McCanns are nearly 50 years old and a large piece of life has passed . To spend valuable lifetime by sueing and threatening people till deathbed can not be the meaning of life. I can not understand that they are not doing these things. Answering questions, a reconstruction, a detector test. Of course they have not to prove their innocence. It is up to the Police to prove their guilt. But for the sake of their children they should do that.

FlagShare3RecommendReply
No Abduction40 minutes ago
@Ellen Schmidt The Met CAN'T provide evidence to prove the McCanns and their ''chums'' weren't involved. THEY DON'T HAVE ANY...

FlagShare5RecommendReply
No Abduction45 minutes ago
Why don't we start ANOTHER fund for Goncalo which will assist him in getting this book banning NONSENSE removed here in the UK. Do I live in Britain or Korea ? Why is Goncalo's book banned in the UK ?

FlagShare4RecommendReply
Ellen Schmidt36 minutes ago
@No Abduction

It is banned because there are some unpleasant things in it based on witness testimonies in the Police files.

FlagShare3RecommendReply
No Abduction32 minutes ago
@Ellen Schmidt @No Abduction I'm aware of the content, I've read it several times. I'm just bewildered that here in Britain a book can be banned on the say so of two LIARS and there lawyers who don't care anyway as long as they are paid...

FlagShare4RecommendReply
Anthony Quinlan36 minutes ago
@No Abduction

It can be read online in English.

FlagShare3RecommendReply
No Abduction30 minutes ago
@Anthony Quinlan @No Abduction thanks, I know. I have a copy on an external hard drive.

FlagShare3RecommendReply
No Abduction52 minutes ago
Some advice for ANTONELLA LAZZERI - Why don't you ask the editor if you can join the sports team ? If a football team wins, say, 3-1 and you report that they've won 3-1, you won't be wrong...

FlagShare4RecommendReply
No Abduction58 minutes ago
Were the two MAGNIFICENT dogs trolls too ? One of them told us that Kate McCann's trousers were covered in DEATH SCENT.

FlagShare8RecommendReply
chichichowchow59 minutes ago
I think that Marian Greaves deserves a written letter apology and a apology printed in the sun, also the above about her corrected, or as she states show her the evidence, or maybe there is NO EVIDENCE WHAT SO EVER TO PROVE THAT SHE SAID THAT, if its good enough for the McCann's then i would sue the sun Marian Greaves, but i am sure that you may except an apology as i guess you would not be worried about suing the sun for money, each and every one of us are entitled to our own opinion on the missing Madeleine McCanns case, thousands of people have read the statements given by the Tapas 9,as well as other witness statements to which some do not just add up, lots of people donated to the Madeleine fund to find out that some of it was spent on not finding Madeline McCann but to pay for her parents mortgage, its a shame that other missing children have not had the same high profile as Madeleine McCann and the same amount of money donated to them by the Goverment to find their Missing Child. I'm sure there are thousands upon thousands of people who would like an answer as to why Kate McCann did NOT answer the 48 questions, WHY KATE ? WHY? WE WOULD ALL LIKE TO KNOW.

FlagShare7RecommendReply
Anthony Quinlan1 hour ago
I'm proud to say that I contributed to the fund......it was the best money I ever spent.

I have sat here in amazement for 7 years watching this dreadful saga being played out and the spiteful vendetta against Mr Amaral unfold.

The McCanns hate him and wish to destroy him because they know he knows what really transpired that fateful night.

Only three things can never be hidden.....The sun, the moon and the truth.

FlagShare11RecommendReply
Shelley Webb1 hour ago
People will make their own minds up. A lot of information available with Google. That doesn't make people trolls. It's our right to form our own opinion. we live in a democracy not a dictatorship, supposedly!

FlagShare5RecommendReply
Philip Tann1 hour ago
So, you're still running with the sick troll rubbish!, wow, is that all you have!. the days anyone took any notice of The Scum are long gone, people get their truth elsewhere now!. newspapers & people like Clarence Mitchell, that well-known purveyor of lies & slurs to promote the McCann lies, are long gone, you're just in your final death throes now, may you not rest in peace!. may you in hell for supporting the prevention of justice for Madeleine!. how do you sleep at night!!!!

FlagShare6RecommendReply
Paul Rees1 hour ago
@Philip Tann Clarence is currently penning his book How The McCanns Fooled Me; that is why he is not available for comment.

FlagShare7RecommendReply
No Abduction1 hour ago
@Paul Rees @Philip Tann I wouldn't be surprised... if there's more money in it for this odious creep he'll go ahead with it.

FlagShare6RecommendReply
No Abduction1 hour ago
Absolutely DISGRACEFUL ''reporting'' and I have to ask why the Sun editor continues to let this particular ''journalist'' (?) pen this NONSENSE.

We are all ordinary people who can see through the CONSTANT LIES from those involved. This is NOT about being 'anti McCann, it's about JUSTICE for a little girl who DIED on what was supposed to be a holiday. ( I know, holiday where kids were dumped with strangers all day then fed and put to bed )

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 24 Apr 2016, 1:50 am

Extremely clever and shrewd move on the Sun's part. They had to know if they printed this article it would result in many many comments taking issue with it. And in so doing, the comments have provided the reading public with even more information... case in point: sick trolls paid for Amaral's defense...point raised in comments: members of the British police forces also contributed. case in point: sick trolls paid for Amaral's defense... point raised in comments: only because the McCanns froze all of his assets and he was unable to pay for his appeal otherwise.

And it goes on.
By printing a story that appears on the surface to be anti-Amaral, the Sun has in fact opened up the public's eyes to more and more details, thanks to the comments the story has drawn.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 24 Apr 2016, 5:45 am

canada12 wrote:Extremely clever and shrewd move on the Sun's part. They had to know if they printed this article it would result in many many comments taking issue with it. And in so doing, the comments have provided the reading public with even more information... case in point: sick trolls paid for Amaral's defense...point raised in comments: members of the British police forces also contributed. case in point: sick trolls paid for Amaral's defense... point raised in comments: only because the McCanns froze all of his assets and he was unable to pay for his appeal otherwise.

And it goes on.
By printing a story that appears on the surface to be anti-Amaral, the Sun has in fact opened up the public's eyes to more and more details, thanks to the comments the story has drawn.

I think you are correct. Note not a single comment in favour of the McCanns. There is no way Pam and her cohorts wouldn't be all over this. My guess is they are filtering and positive comments out. This way they get to say what they truly feel and get the truth out there without being Carter Rucked. They knew it would push the right buttons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 24 Apr 2016, 8:39 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/663868/MaddieMcCann-libel-Human-Rights-Court

Maddie libel battle to go to Human Rights Court

THE legal battle between Kate and Gerry McCann and former Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral may end with a face-to-face confrontation at the European Court of Human Rights.

By JAMES MURRAY
PUBLISHED: 00:01, Sun, Apr 24, 2016

Kate and Gerry McCannGETTY
Kate and Gerry McCann may have to go face-to-face with Goncalo Amaral in the Court of Human Rights
The final showdown in Strasbourg would come as a hefty financial blow to the loser but it would finally draw a line under the legal wrangle, now in its seventh year.

Speaking from her office in Lisbon, Mr and Mrs McCann’s lawyer Isabel Duarte said the case had become “political and toxic”.

RELATED ARTICLES
Madeleine McCann detective sued for controversial book wins appeal
Maddy detective to sue McCanns
When asked whether it could go all the way to Strasbourg, she replied: “Of course. I don’t know if that will happen but it is possible.”

He’s prepared to take whatever steps are necessary to protect his freedom of speech and his reputation
A source close to Mr Amaral
The couple sued Mr Amaral over claims he made in his book, The Truth Of The Lie. He was forced to take early retirement while investigating Madeleine’s disappearance in Praia da Luz on the Algarve nine years ago.

Last week he won a significant victory in his efforts to restore his reputation when Portugal’s Appeal Court found in his favour.

The decision overturned a lower court’s ruling ordering him to pay the McCanns almost £400,000 for alleged libel over claims he made in his book, that Madeleine had died in apartment 5a of the Ocean Club in May 2007.

PoliceGETTY
Goncalo Amaral is a former Portuguese police chief
He has insisted the theory came from information in the original police files. He also claimed he had the right to express his opinion on the case after being removed from the investigation in October 2007.

Ms Duarte has been instructed by the McCanns to fight the appeal court’s judgment at the Supreme Court in Lisbon.

If Madeleine’s parents lose this challenge they face a double legal whammy as Mr Amaral has signalled his intention to sue them for damages to his reputation, potentially putting at risk some of the £746,152 in the McCann’s Maddie Fund.

Goncalo AmaralGETTY
Goncalo Amaral is being sued by the McCanns by over claims he made in his book
If it goes to the European Court of Human Rights, the legal bills could be astronomical. The court encourages parties to reach a “friendly settlement” but a lengthy and costly hearing seems likely.

A source close to Mr Amaral said: “He’s prepared to take whatever steps are necessary to protect his freedom of speech and his reputation.”

MacCannsGETTY
Mr Amaral was order to pay the McCanns almost £400,000 over libel claims
Meanwhile, copies of his book are expected to go back on sale in Portugal this week. The McCanns said in a statement last week that they were “disappointed” by the ruling from the Appellate Court.

The statement added: “We will continue to defend ourselves against this libel and the search for our daughter.

“We will be appealing to the Portuguese Supreme Court.”
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Sun 24 Apr 2016, 9:23 am

chirpyinsect wrote:
canada12 wrote:Extremely clever and shrewd move on the Sun's part. They had to know if they printed this article it would result in many many comments taking issue with it. And in so doing, the comments have provided the reading public with even more information... case in point: sick trolls paid for Amaral's defense...point raised in comments: members of the British police forces also contributed. case in point: sick trolls paid for Amaral's defense... point raised in comments: only because the McCanns froze all of his assets and he was unable to pay for his appeal otherwise.

And it goes on.

I think you are correct. Note not a single comment in favour of the McCanns. There is no way Pam and her cohorts wouldn't be all over this. My guess is they are filtering and positive comments out. This way they get to say what they truly feel and get the truth out there without being Carter Rucked. They knew it would push the right buttons.
I agree with this - perhaps the pro-McCann comments are being moderated away. Surely there must be some being made
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 24 Apr 2016, 9:27 am

Leanne Baulch ‏@LeanneMarilynx 15m15 minutes ago
@TheSun I didn't quit. I removed my name as organiser after receiving threats of harm from #McCann supporters.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 24 Apr 2016, 9:46 am

This morning's update on the wonderful Sun comments.....

kelly speight2 minutes ago
And i for one can't wait for the book to hit the shelves here, even though i have read it online, i will be buying a few copies just so my friends can all read it....GO GONÇALO!!!..

No Abductionjust now
@kelly speight He said his book is due for an update with even MORE FACTS going in...YASSSSSS !!!

michelle eldridge4 minutes ago

Sick troll? Oh dear, is that the best you got dear Sun? You show me the evidence that she was abducted and I mean hard evidence not just the say so of her parents and their friends. I mean they can't even get their 'timeline' correct! Remember what KM said in her trashy book....every minute detail was remembered in the lead up to the abduction, even down to the person that sold them an ice-cream and yet.....she can't even remember if the windows to the apartment were jemmied! Lies upon lies. Mr Amaral has my admiration for not backing down and getting the Truth of the Lie out there.  An abduction they screamed, they've taken her she screamed....and yet who do they call first? SKY NEWS...40 minutes later....the law of the land they were in. This speaks volumes. Oh and by the way Scotland yard, you cannot look for something that is not lost. Public money and resources being wasted daily on looking for a child that was never lost...her parent know where she is!

kelly speight5 minutes ago
The McCanns need to start answering questions like the 48 Kate refused to answer when she became a suspect, the British Public are not trolls, we just want Justice for Madeliene, is it really down the Katie Hopkins to actually be the only british journalist with any backbone to question all the evidence...Gonçalo Amaral's fund stopped when he had enough money to pursue the court case, How much is it the Mc Cann Case has had???

Darren Hubbard17 minutes ago
"BritishTrolls" if questioning the parents involvement in Maddy's disappearance (on any level) makes me a Troll, then I shall go back to living under a bridge and wait for Billy Goat Gruff to come along and be proud. However being "British" when the British media and Government keep protecting the McCanns and peddling this unfactual nonsense, does not make me proud.

No Abduction25 minutes ago
STOP the smear campaign on Amaral. He's done NOTHING WRONG as RULED by the court....

Rui Marques28 minutes ago
Dear Sun, I'm not a sick troll!!

No Abduction27 minutes ago
@Rui Marques but you must be, you know the truth (of the lie)...

No Abduction30 minutes ago
London Marathon underway. The race for the VISUALLY IMPAIRED and TOTALLY BLIND has got underway. Nice to see Scotland Yard taking part this morning instead of holidaying in Portugal...

Carla Dunn1 hour ago
No, I'm not a "sick troll" I'm an educated person who does not believe everything the main stream media tries to feed the public. I thoroughly researched the case and read the official police files before making my mind up. I donated multiple times to Goncalo Amaral and would do so again. He's he'd his life ruined by this pair of fraudsters.

Paul Rees2 hours ago
https://www.facebook.com/TruthoftheliesnrGAmaral/

No Abduction2 hours ago
Ah, comments not being published now... I wondered when time would be called on us ''sick trolls''....

Carl Sowden3 hours ago
It's about time the truth came out about that evening. Good luck to him, still can't believe they were never charged with neglect over leaving her in the room alone.

No Abduction2 hours ago
@Carl Sowden there was NO neglect

Joan Allen2 hours ago
@No Abduction @Carl Sowden actually yes there was. Leaving a three year old unattended is neglect. About time do gooders actually realised this. No one in their right mind would leave a child alone

No Abduction16 minutes ago
@Joan Allen @No Abduction @Carl Sowden When were they left ? Proof ? NO NEGLECT = NO ABDUCTION

paul russell3 hours ago
What complete an utter Moron wrote this article? Are they trying to spread more propaganda about the Mccanns. Only a brainwashed fool thinks the Mccanns are innocent.

No Abduction2 hours ago
@paul russell http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Sun_Goes_Down_on_McCanns.html

Me Troll4 hours ago
I donated to the fund and am proud to be called a troll if I am helping to find the truth as to what REALLY happened to Madeleine.  I hope in my lifetime I will these two LIARS put behind bars for what they did.  Why would any parent refuse to answer questions and take a lie detector test if they were not GUILTY.

jbird654 hours ago
If those who don't buy the McCanns BS story are sick trolls, what does that make a murderous couple living off their dead daughters name ?  I really can't understand why the Sun supports the McCanns when they are clearly the guilty party in this tragic affair. I sincerely hope that bloke sues them for every penny they'll ever have and wins.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Sun 24 Apr 2016, 9:57 am

Like others, I am really baffled that there are not a few comments like 'they made a terrible mistake and they'll live with it for the rest of their lives/none of us are perfect and they were checking every 10 min/etc. The point of moderating comments is to avoid the paper being sued so comments like the ones I cite, would not be moderated normally.

However, some of the comments allowed are very strong (I love them!) but its blowing my mind that they are being let through as they are - the paper must be confident of not being sued....why?
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 24 Apr 2016, 9:59 am

Antonia wrote:Like others, I am really baffled that there are not a few comments like 'they made a terrible mistake and they'll live with it for the rest of their lives/none of us are perfect and they were checking every 10 min/etc. The point of moderating comments is to avoid the paper being sued so comments like the ones I cite, would not be moderated normally.

However, some of the comments allowed are very strong (I love them!) but its blowing my mind that they are being let through as they are - the paper must be confident of not being sued....why?

Yes, very strong, I have actually removed one as it is libel imo.  You cannot accuse people like that, and imo some of the comments are being put in not by actual antis but others intent to cause problems and make us look like evil trolls.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 24 Apr 2016, 10:02 am

I wish the comments could be published in the paper so whoever reads it will know exactly what most people think now!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next