MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October

+32
Anne
PMR
Marky
Jellybot
Antonia
chirpyinsect
myositis
Tristar
Fiat500
travis macbickle
TheTruthWillOut
Scrants
CynicAl
nobodythereeither
Lioned
DarkestDawn
Bampots
AndyB
chrissie
Andrew
Meteor
Freedom
Châtelaine
chilli
dantezebu
Justformaddiemccann
Mimi
gbwales
Dee Coy
candyfloss
Poppy
Admin
36 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October - Page 10 Empty Re: 2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October

Post  Guest Thu 01 Jan 2015, 9:32 pm

I feel I have to comment on this somewhere. I was banned from the JH forum sometime ago around the time I stuck up for someone who was going with the Smiths version of events. It was the time he asked people to contact him privately but he would not guarantee he would speak to them, only select people. I was quite rude to him and said I would not want to communicate anyway. It was shortly after this I was banned, no explanation, nothing. I have kept out of this since but have been keeping an eye on comments on both forums. But this is what I have just found , Anonymous25 August 2014 at 13:31
Markus 2 = TB
Replies
Anonymous26 August 2014 at 02:32
I know TB has had many alias's over the years on that JH forum but what convinces you that Markus 2 is one of his?

Absolutely ludicrous.
But to top it all TB is now using info I gained way back on 2and2 TV. He says, thanks to the researches by a fellow member of CMOMM, I’ve been able to put together some details about the couple behind 2&2 TV. I started with a lot of this stuff but TB has gained more information. I think he could be on the right trail here. We never got anything from them after all, did we. He bans people who have done research but likes to use banned members ideas. I would like to think he is genuine, but ?

Back to top Go down

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October - Page 10 Empty Re: 2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October

Post  nobodythereeither Thu 01 Jan 2015, 10:15 pm

Resistor wrote:So either he's an inflammation, or an irritating little blue weed that spreads itself everywhere.
Either works for me.

And for me Laughing
nobodythereeither
nobodythereeither

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 01 Jan 2015, 10:44 pm

And me !

So can we just assume this 2 & 2 tv stuff was never going to be anything but a bunch of crap ?
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 01 Jan 2015, 11:37 pm

To be more precise we had a promise from some 'entity' claiming a video will be released on 12th October,followed by the usual speculation around the meaning of words and numbers and then nothing happened !

[quote]... a video that will force Kate and Gerry McCann to go on record about a critical detail regarding the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine in the days following her disappearance [/b]

So just another wind up thats now taking us further into the mysterious mind of tony bennett ! Who was originally quoted as speculating that it may be something to do with the last photo but now seems to have gone off into the land of the Hobbits !

No idea what all thats got to do with the original post nor the failure of 2 & 2 tv to release their revelation on the 12th October ?

What it does tell us though is that weird entities dropping riddles on twitter and internet forums probably are just messing around.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Fri 02 Jan 2015, 2:12 am

you've gotta laugh at some of the nonsense that surrounds this case. beats me why people have to make more of it than there really is.
Very Happy

Last edited by Marky on Fri 02 Jan 2015, 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 02 Jan 2015, 8:47 am

Because there is more in this case then people realize or are prepared to acknowledge, not so simple, the reason why they have not got the culprits yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Fri 02 Jan 2015, 8:54 am

no, i'm probably the only one that thinks it just straight down to a lack of evidence that would secure a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Fri 02 Jan 2015, 9:10 am

I'm pretty much with you Marky , I think a lot of it is purely and simply down to needing evidence beyond the circumstantial , especially in a case this high visability and complex. I do think that some people read way too much into things IMO of course
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Fri 02 Jan 2015, 9:23 am

well, we've both had it now. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Fri 02 Jan 2015, 9:28 am

On here , hopefully, you are allowed differing opinions. Elsewhere I'm considered to be just there to have a pop at someone because I don't think OG is a whitewash .

Last edited by PMR on Fri 02 Jan 2015, 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ooops)
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Fri 02 Jan 2015, 10:51 am

oh yeah, they call me a sneering wum. sounds like something out of a mad max movie. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 02 Jan 2015, 10:53 am

Marky wrote:oh yeah, they call me a sneering wum. sounds like something out of a mad max movie. Laughing
Has anyone said that about you here Marky? Or do you mean over there?
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Fri 02 Jan 2015, 10:57 am

chirpyinsect wrote:
Marky wrote:oh yeah, they call me a sneering wum. sounds like something out of a mad max movie. Laughing
Has anyone said that about you here Marky? Or do you mean over there?

over there. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 02 Jan 2015, 10:58 am

"There" being the Missing Madeleine forum, to avoid confusion.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Fri 02 Jan 2015, 11:07 am

to be fair it's only a couple of them and to be honest until recently i'd never heard of them. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 02 Jan 2015, 11:12 am

What's this then? Any ideas how I can find the post from Pat Brown on Facebook as I don't do facebook scratch

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos · 35m35 minutes ago
@ProfilerPatB has also exposed scammer #KeithMcCade for lying re #McCann case 'Last Photo', more on p2 of this thread http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10820-the-musical-impresario-and-the-witch-behind-22tv

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Fri 02 Jan 2015, 11:13 am

I'm beginning to detect the tide changing though people are beginning to object to TBs attitude
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Fri 02 Jan 2015, 11:28 am

PMR wrote:I'm beginning to detect the tide changing though people are beginning to object to TBs attitude

PMR, I agree with you, some people can put into words what a lot of people are thinking, Frost's post over there was imo so very good he really hit the nail on the head.
Anne
Anne

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 02 Jan 2015, 11:39 am

candyfloss wrote:
What's this then?  Any ideas how I can find the post from Pat Brown on Facebook as I don't do facebook  scratch

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos  · 35m35 minutes ago  
@ProfilerPatB has also exposed scammer #KeithMcCade for lying re #McCann case 'Last Photo', more on p2 of this thread http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10820-the-musical-impresario-and-the-witch-behind-22tv

Here it is CF pasted from CMoMM.

2:58am Jan 2
From Pat Brown on Facebook - 2 Jan 2014

Just read your expose of Keith at your board [CMOMM]. He contacted me trying to get me to recommend him to Sonia Poulton. After a number of emails, I wrote the following and he never replied. He claimed he had a forensic guy from the FBI examine the photo but he refused to name him. He is indeed a scammer. Feel free to share this if you want.

------------------

Keith, I have absolutely no idea who you are or anything about your company. You and your company have zero presence on the net. I have no idea of your credentials and your scientific ability to analyze the last photo. If you are heavily credentialed you should know that your name and the expertise attached to it are what will propel your analysis of the photo and case to a place that someone will pay attention.

You put me in a bad position, asking me to back something I don't, at this point, find valid without any known expert's analysis (you have not told me who your expert is and you need more than one) or even who you are....just some shadowy black website and claims that you have contacts with British media and Portuguese lawyers. Sorry, this is the same kind of thing we saw with the private investigators for the McCanns.

If you want my assistance, I need you to be open, honest, and forthcoming with names, CVs, and proper reports.

Pat
Pat wrote:

"You put me in a bad position, asking me to back something I don't, at this point, find valid without any known expert's analysis (you have not told me who your expert is and you need more than one) or even who you are....just some shadowy black website and claims that you have contacts with British media and Portuguese lawyers. Sorry, this is the same kind of thing we saw with the private investigators for the McCanns".

Comment: EXACTLY. This man tried to con those seeking truth and justice about Madeleine McCann. He made false claims. Yet some on this forum claim it was wrong to expose this scammer.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................

The exchange must have taken place as pm`s because none of it is actually on Pat`s Facebook page so once again we only have TB`s word for it that Pat actually did exchange emails with this person.
I wouldn`t trust a word of it unless PB verifies it as TB only posted this in reply to 3 people who publicly called him out on his expose of the 2&2 TV people, naming them and giving their details which as DeeCoy rightly said is a stupid thing to do.

chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 02 Jan 2015, 11:41 am

Anne wrote:
PMR wrote:I'm beginning to detect the tide changing though people are beginning to object to TBs attitude

PMR, I agree with you, some people can put into words what a lot of people are thinking, Frost's post over there was imo so very good he really hit the nail on the head.

It was a great post alright, so true in my mind. People were wanting honest names, cvs and credentials before some would believe, but when you think of it, if anyone is claiming to release information that will get the mcs to respond, why the hell would they not go anon?
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 02 Jan 2015, 11:42 am

Marky wrote:no, i'm probably the only one that thinks it just straight down to a lack of evidence that would secure a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt.

Very Happy

It would also explain why NSY are busy eliminating cleaners, white van drivers, pig farmers, charity collectors, Arabs on yachts, drug dealers, burglars, gipsies. lager drinkers and smelly bin men. Then the dog can see the rabbit, and that's the end for the real culprits.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 02 Jan 2015, 11:43 am

Resistor wrote:
Marky wrote:no, i'm probably the only one that thinks it just straight down to a lack of evidence that would secure a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt.

Very Happy

It would also explain why NSY are busy eliminating cleaners, white van drivers, pig farmers, charity collectors, Arabs on yachts, drug dealers, burglars, gipsies. lager drinkers and smelly bin men.  Then the dog can see the rabbit, and that's the end for the real culprits.

With you both on that point.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 02 Jan 2015, 11:45 am

chirpyinsect wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
What's this then?  Any ideas how I can find the post from Pat Brown on Facebook as I don't do facebook  scratch

Here it is CF pasted from CMoMM.

2:58am Jan 2
From Pat Brown on Facebook - 2 Jan 2014

Just read your expose of Keith at your board [CMOMM]. He contacted me trying to get me to recommend him to Sonia Poulton. After a number of emails, I wrote the following and he never replied. He claimed he had a forensic guy from the FBI examine the photo but he refused to name him. He is indeed a scammer. Feel free to share this if you want.

------------------

Keith, I have absolutely no idea who you are or anything about your company. You and your company have zero presence on the net. I have no idea of your credentials and your scientific ability to analyze the last photo. If you are heavily credentialed you should know that your name and the expertise attached to it are what will propel your analysis of the photo and case to a place that someone will pay attention.

You put me in a bad position, asking me to back something I don't, at this point, find valid without any known expert's analysis (you have not told me who your expert is and you need more than one) or even who you are....just some shadowy black website and claims that you have contacts with British media and Portuguese lawyers. Sorry, this is the same kind of thing we saw with the private investigators for the McCanns.

If you want my assistance, I need you to be open, honest, and forthcoming with names, CVs, and proper reports.

Pat
Pat wrote:

"You put me in a bad position, asking me to back something I don't, at this point, find valid without any known expert's analysis (you have not told me who your expert is and you need more than one) or even who you are....just some shadowy black website and claims that you have contacts with British media and Portuguese lawyers. Sorry, this is the same kind of thing we saw with the private investigators for the McCanns".

Comment: EXACTLY. This man tried to con those seeking truth and justice about Madeleine McCann. He made false claims. Yet some on this forum claim it was wrong to expose this scammer.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................

The exchange must have taken place as pm`s because none of it is actually on Pat`s Facebook page so once again we only have TB`s word for it that Pat actually did exchange emails with this person.
I wouldn`t trust a word of it unless PB verifies it as TB only posted this in reply to 3 people who publicly called him out on his expose of the 2&2 TV people, naming them and giving their details which as DeeCoy rightly said is a stupid thing to do.

Thanks Chirpy, yes, that is what I read, but I couldn't find anything on Facebook, and thought perhaps you had to be a member to see it or I was looking in the wrong place.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Fri 02 Jan 2015, 11:46 am

candyfloss wrote:

But why does he think they're 'scammers' rather than people prepared to stick their neck out then finding they didn't have quite enough evidence to see it through?

I think he's reeling a bit and is clutching at Pat Browns support. But she chose not to expose.

Back to top Go down

Post  chilli Fri 02 Jan 2015, 11:48 am

Marky and PMR -I think I'm in the lack of concrete evidence camp too. Hypothetically speaking, if I was Scottish, I'd be saying 'not proven'. No grand conspiracy; just luck .... but not enough to remove the stain - ever.

Candyfloss - I'm really not interested in anything TB writes or has to say.  I do not want to read his unreliable, vindictive and long winded ramblings. That's why I'm here not there. He did state that his account could be deactivated in his right to reply post. I see no reason why this has not been done. Unless of course you think we should have a poll Rolling Eyes
chilli
chilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next