MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 17 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 8:32 pm

Another thing, it's amazing now how many outlets are giving Corrie some airtime (google his name and go to latest news) as soon as a baby is mentioned. He hardly had a sniff before but everyone is on board printing this story....

Private Investigators start then we have a wave of publicity about a pregnancy from a new girlfriend that has all of a sudden been wheeled out.

Now if I had a suspicious mind then I would say that this is all an act... A publicity stunt if you like... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 17 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 09 Jan 2017, 8:52 pm

Andrew wrote:What's your thoughts on this new girlfriend/pregnancy stuff, TTWO?

If there was anything to add a bit of weight to the AWOL theory, then this is it, IMO.

Are his brothers still having a jolly over in Amsterdam do you know?

I just have a thousand thoughts going through my head. The many conversations with brother that day and the last long one where his brother says Corrie couldn't be happier....

I do know that a lot of people feel they have been lied to by the family. They have known about this girl from the start and possibly the pregnancy a long time too. They have pushed that Corrie was happily single knowing this etc. Some are claiming there is a photo of this Girl around a week before at Flex (the nightclub) with another guy 'slobbering over her half naked chest'. I haven't seen this myself though.

Uncle Tony recently saying Corrie would go off on his own away from his mates and get lucky. Why say this just three weeks ago knowing about this girl and baby? I can only assume the media knew all about this and were going to publish but if nothing else this mess has to be embarrassing for the RAF.

What do you think?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 9:02 pm

What do I think...... See post above yours when I've got my suspicious head on.

When I haven't then I genuinely don't know what to think about it all at this moment in time.

Nothing from the very beginning seems to stack up. We get fed contradictions and then outright lies.

(sometimes I feel it's just like the whole McCann charade, which I think Bluebell said as well earlier).
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 09 Jan 2017, 9:25 pm

The only thing I can think of that might make sense is that they are trying to reach out to someone by revealing this.

AWOL: Make Corrie come back

Third-party foul play by someone known to Corrie: Guilt them in to confessing

I'm reaching here but don't know what else to say. One thing I find interesting (might just be me?) is the BBC have been on this case like a dog with a bone which I find unusual. I think their reporters have and know a lot more and probably for some time.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 9:35 pm

Yes, that was sort of what I mean't about the 'publicity stunt'. A sort of ploy to reach out...

Something to 'tug on the heartstrings' and nothing does that quite like a baby entering the equation.

I seem to be as mystified as you at the moment.

I didn't know that about the BBC... I thought it was mainly ITV that the Mother has been speaking to etc (although new GF spoke to the beeb today)...

Anybody else got any thoughts as well.....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 09 Jan 2017, 10:01 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:The only thing I can think of that might make sense is that they are trying to reach out to someone by revealing this.

AWOL: Make Corrie come back

Third-party foul play by someone known to Corrie: Guilt them in to confessing

I'm reaching here but don't know what else to say. One thing I find interesting (might just be me?) is the BBC have been on this case like a dog with a bone which I find unusual. I think their reporters have and know a lot more and probably for some time.
Someone pointed out on Websleuths that Nicola was wearing the same dress in the This Morning interview as she did with April and the scan photo. Might be coincidence or might both have been shot on same day. ( I don't have either date) But on the tv sofa she spoke a good bit about hoping that something might be the trigger for someone holding C to let him go. Then we get the baby announcement.
I have to admit I'm leaning towards AWOL more and more and that the announcement is to press certain buttons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 10:47 pm

I would like to know more about Corrie's mates away from the RAF? Assuming he had some. I get the impression that he is far from this popular guy that is being made out. His so-called RAF mates ditched him on the last night. A mix up according to his Mum but I'm not buying that one.

The point I'm trying to make is that for him to go AWOL then he must've had assistance to pull this off...

RAF lot... No. Family... No. (although brothers are open to further examination, IMO). Other friends... Maybe. Did he have a best friend, someone other than family to confide in.

With all the footage etc that I've seen then I would say Corrie is bisexual at least. Could this girlfriend be a sort of 'trophy' to impress his RAF mates to fit into the macho way of life, keep up pretences and all that but in reality he's been fighting his sexuality for years...

Can't cope of the pressure of it all. Living a lie and the baby talk was the final push. Maybe he did have a secret friend/boyfriend, who assisted him. Because if he went AWOL then surely someone had to help with this..... And once you choose a certain path then you may think you've gone past the point of no return...

I don't know. Just throwing it out there....

Tomorrow I will go back to my very first thought and comment on this case and that he just got too pissed and sadly fell into a river.

scratch

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 09 Jan 2017, 10:52 pm

If the girlfriend is genuine and telling the truth, Corrie didn't know about the baby.

I agree with Andrew that the most likely scenario is that an accident befell him.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 10:55 pm

Freedom wrote:If the girlfriend is genuine and telling the truth, Corrie didn't know about the baby.

I agree with Andrew that the most likely scenario is that an accident befell him.

No but according to her she discussed having a baby (or something similar. Exact quote upthread somewhere).....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:08 am

I've just read this statement that's been posted up on W/S, however I can't find it on the Find Corrie site myself... scratch (unless it's the Facebook group?)

Nicola's statement in full from findcorrie.co.uk :

As most will be aware, April did an interview today with her mum and myself supporting her. This was an incredibly difficult day today for all of us. April has never done any press before and was incredibly nervous. (any person that feels they can make a derogatory comment, please expect to be deleted without explanation). Due to some of the comments going up, I feel I have to explain the circumstances for those that are not watching her interview and putting comments on.

April and Corrie have been seeing each other for a short time before Corrie went missing. They were just getting to the stage of moving to the next step and becoming more serious, talking about their future together (just like any young couple). April went to America with her family for a holiday to watch her father who was completing a run, this had been arranged for a long time.
April was in America when Corrie went missing, although at the other side of the world, April cut her holiday short to come back home.

April attended her Dr's in the middle of October and it was confirmed she was pregnant. (it upsets me that I feel I have to clarify this, but some people are trying to claim that April and even Corrie knew prior to this.THIS IS NOT THE CASE.) At this time April told a select few people she was pregnant, and as she had an incredibly difficult decision to make April asked that nothing was said privately or publicly about her relationship with Corrie at this time. Corrie did not know or have any idea that April was pregnant.. April has made the decision, which we fully support, not to tell the public when she is due, as again, this will be a media circus and it is utterly unfair to expect a young girl to cope with this especially given what she is going through.

As it is factually correct to be saying Corrie was single and enjoying this, as they were both seeing other people initially. I had no problem what so ever in protecting April during this time, The police were fully aware of the circumstances, so this had no effect on the investigation in any way shape or form. (you were not lied too, if you feel so strongly that you were and unjustly treated, you are perhaps not best placed staying on this page)

Being pregnant can be a stressful and emotional time at best, but under these circumstances the pressure April is under is immense. The thought that the media attention will now be directed at her when all she wants, like us all, is Corrie home is causing April even more stress. However people were starting to work it out and were sending me and her comments, this was becoming more and more public. April had got safely through her first trimester safely she felt now was the time to say publicly as she was scared it would come out with out the correct facts and possibly in a manner that would cause even more anxiety and effect the search for Corrie.

On a personal note, this is my first grandchild, never in my worst nightmares did I ever consider this is how it would happen, It should be the happiest time in all our lives, It is incredibly hard to keep emotions in check but I have to. Corrie is missing. we need him back, i need to know have done absolutely every single thing in my power and ability to find Corrie, not just for my own sanity and that of my boys, but also for this innocent child.

If people wish to make comments, i do understand the need people feel to do this, can they please send these in private messages only. We do not wish any comments on the main page.This is Aprils request, which I fully support.thank you.

Nicola, Makeyan, Darroch and family x
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:40 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-suffolk-38269673

Corrie Mckeague: 'Nokia phone' found
Posted at
11:29
Police investigating the disappearance of Corrie Mckeague, the serviceman based at RAF Honington, who hasn't been seen since a night out in Bury St Edmunds last September, are making inquiries into whether the discovery of a mobile phone is linked to the case.

The BBC understands a member of the public has found what they believe to be a Nokia phone in the Mildenhall area.

It was reported back in October that Mr Mckeague's Nokia Lumia 435 mobile phone had been tracked in the Bury St Edmunds area early on Saturday 24 September, and then it moved to the Barton Mills area.

Writing on the "Find Corrie" Facebook page, Mr Mckeague's mother Nicola Urquhart says: "The police are collecting it today."
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:52 am

And then you read this from earlier as well and wonder if it's Corrie..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-38565408

A man's body has been found on the M1 motorway.
The northbound carriageway was closed at about 03:00 GMT due to a "body in the road", Northamptonshire Police said.
Police said the body had been "travelled over by several vehicles" and they were trying to establish how he ended up on the road.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:21 pm

This phone business.... Surely you could tell in 3 seconds flat if it's Nokia Lumia 435?

If it isn't then would the press go to the trouble of announcing it? scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:27 pm

Police - Is the phone you found a Nokia Lumia 435?

Finder - Yes.

Police - We will arrange to collect it later today (As what Nichola said)

Police - Is the phone you found a Nokia Lumia 435?

Finder - No, it's a Samsung.

Police - Hand it in to lost property at your nearest police station then.

... Surely the conversation would go something like this? scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:36 pm

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2017/01/10/police-search-other-side-horseshoe/

I (Nicola, Corries mother) would like everyone to know that the police are carrying out a search of the buildings on the other side of the horseshoe.
Myself, the boys and our entire families would like to thank you for giving us your voices.
The police reviewed the information they had and with the intelligence they received they are now searching.
Thank you all again.
Please let’s all stay positive as only the police can carry this out and I am so grateful they are. We continue to work together to bring corrie home x x x

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:43 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 10 Jan 2017, 1:02 pm

Andrew wrote:And then you read this from earlier as well and wonder if it's Corrie..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-38565408

A man's body has been found on the M1 motorway.
The northbound carriageway was closed at about 03:00 GMT due to a "body in the road", Northamptonshire Police said.
Police said the body had been "travelled over by several vehicles" and they were trying to establish how he ended up on the road.

From Find Corrie on FB. Posted by Darroch.

Just to let everyone know the body found on the A1 is not Corrie but this is still someone's family member and friend and our deepest thoughts are with them all X

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 10 Jan 2017, 1:12 pm

From memory I didn't think the A1 was anywhere near Northamptonshire.

But anyway - keep us updated with any updates on there as I can't see them.

Cheers.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 10 Jan 2017, 1:44 pm

Andrew wrote:From memory I didn't think the A1 was anywhere near Northamptonshire.

But anyway - keep us updated with any updates on there as I can't see them.

Cheers.
I think he meant the M1 which runs from Leeds to London. The body was found between Northampton and Rugby.

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Tue 10 Jan 2017, 2:34 pm

I'm wondering,given the both seeing other people scenarios,how actually certain we are the baby's father is Corrie?
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 10 Jan 2017, 2:59 pm

PMR wrote:I'm wondering,given the both seeing other people scenarios,how actually certain we are the baby's father is Corrie?

Well quite.

And maybe these 'other' lads that she was seeing are worth looking into by the police (although I'm sure they have). It's not unusual for love-rivals to come to blows and end up fighting. Particularly amongst young lads.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 10 Jan 2017, 5:13 pm

After all that it wasn't even a sodding phone. Just the back of one. I really do despair Mad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-38568194
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 17 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie Mckeague.

Post  costello Tue 10 Jan 2017, 8:03 pm

I spent most of last night reading all the posts on this thread.I haven't paid too much attention to this case from the beginning if I am honest. But something is not right here, in fact many things. My initial thoughts were that Corrie had gone AWAL with the help of a relative, now I'm not so sure.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 10 Jan 2017, 8:33 pm

Welcome Costello.

AWAL....? I must admit, Absent With A Lad has crossed my mind too.

It certainly is a baffling one, that's for sure. TTWO is the resident expert here on it all and I just post up links and talk crap.

I'm actually surprised that more members here haven't shown much of an interest/or comment on it...

I sincerely hope one way or another the whole thing gets resolved soon.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 10 Jan 2017, 8:39 pm

costello wrote:I spent most of last night reading all the posts on this thread.I haven't paid too much attention to this case from the beginning if I am honest. But something is not right here, in fact many things. My initial thoughts were that Corrie had gone AWAL with the help of a relative, now I'm not so sure.

There is a theory on Websleuths here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?326291-UK-Corrie-McKeague-23-Bury-St-Edmunds-24-September-2016-14/page12&p=13060320#post13060320

Post #1111

The poster seems to have some degree of inside knowledge reading between the lines of other posts.

Edit @Andrew. Far from a expert but have (tried) to follow the case from the beginning. Too many twists to make head or tale of this.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next