MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie gang probe - Cops given cash to probe ‘important’ new lead that Maddie was snatched by people trafficking gang

+10
Poe
AndyB
poster
unreorganised
froggy
chirpyinsect
candyfloss
Heisenburg
Andrew
Bampots
14 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Maddie gang probe -  Cops given cash to probe ‘important’ new lead that Maddie was snatched by people trafficking gang - Page 5 Empty Re: Maddie gang probe - Cops given cash to probe ‘important’ new lead that Maddie was snatched by people trafficking gang

Post  unreorganised Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:24 am

Heisenburg wrote:Remember how this was making headlines getting on toward three years ago now.

I remember thinking at the time, if I was G McCann, I'd be demanding to know who these people are, going there, and kicking the crap out of them for answers.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Maddie gang probe -  Cops given cash to probe ‘important’ new lead that Maddie was snatched by people trafficking gang - Page 5 Empty Re: Maddie gang probe - Cops given cash to probe ‘important’ new lead that Maddie was snatched by people trafficking gang

Post  Heisenburg Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:27 am

Have a look at the latest Tex blog, I know they are not everyone's cup of tea, but I believe they have done an excellent summation of the the latest stories.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5