MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 5 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  bluebell Sat 28 Jan 2017, 6:32 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Corrie's dad Martin is now posting on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Corrie_McKeague/comments/5qda6m/corrie_mckeague_update_26_january_2017_martin/

Interesting read....

Thanks for that link TTWO. I had almost given up with reading Reddit but this is very interesting.
I have c/p'd this bit especially from Martin McKeague's post.

"Of late, I have been delighted to notice that the Suffolk police have sought to clarify some other misconceptions about areas that have been searched and the few that were not.
They have prioritised their activities to those places where they felt they were most likely to find Corrie, and have not taken part in those that they felt were less than productive or were in areas that had already been looked at, and I support those decisions 100%.
"

I may be trying to read between the lines too much, but is he referring to N's organised and well publicised searches here?

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 5 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 28 Jan 2017, 6:36 pm

No you aren't alone! I thought the same thing. It does beg the question of SULSAR's involvement with both Police and Nicola, though? Isn't it odd or is it just me?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 28 Jan 2017, 6:43 pm

@ TTWO - not just you, me too !

I see Martin is considering a Q & A on Reddit, which would be really interesting. I got the impression that to him 'facts' matter (which is how I feel) and will hopefully clarify much of the misinformation and gossip that has been floating around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 28 Jan 2017, 7:08 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 28 Jan 2017, 8:04 pm

bluebell wrote:@ TTWO  -  not just you, me too !

I see Martin is considering a Q & A on Reddit, which would be really interesting.  I got the impression that to him 'facts' matter (which is how I feel)  and will hopefully clarify much of the misinformation and gossip that has been floating around.

That might be good although I doubt he will give much away (rightly so).

There has been some discussion on Websleuths today about the costs so far in the investigation and I'm surprised so many are shocked. I've actually looked into it and it isn't really unusual at all. One Suffolk Police case from 2014 ran up a £160,000 overtime bill alone in less than four weeks! And this for a village council chairman that had a cache of illegal firearms. The case cost at least £267,000 in all.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 29 Jan 2017, 10:05 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-raf-man-corrie-mckeagues-9714743

Missing RAF man Corrie McKeague's family warned they 'may have wasted £50,000 public donations on private investigators'
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 29 Jan 2017, 11:00 am

Andrew wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-raf-man-corrie-mckeagues-9714743

Missing RAF man Corrie McKeague's family warned they 'may have wasted £50,000 public donations on private investigators'

I would say I'm surprised but I'm not. Interesting the rags are digging for Britain in this case.....

Also if all this is some sort of crock then why have SULSAR been doing the family searches even though the Police haven't supported them i.e. the two family searches have been either in a area already searched or deemed not worthy of being searched presumably partly upon the advice of SULSAR? They are a charity organisation and work almost exclusively with Police on searches so why waste their precious publicly donated resources on this?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 29 Jan 2017, 4:18 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Andrew wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-raf-man-corrie-mckeagues-9714743

I would say I'm surprised but I'm not. Interesting the rags are digging for Britain in this case.....

Also if all this is some sort of crock then why have SULSAR been doing the family searches even though the Police haven't supported them i.e. the two family searches have been either in a area already searched or deemed not worthy of being searched presumably partly upon the advice of SULSAR? They are a charity organisation and work almost exclusively with Police on searches so why waste their precious publicly donated resources on this?

Food for thought from your post TTWO. I did read that SULSAR work in coordination with the police so had assumed the police had no objections to this latest search.

Maybe N wanted this search from information received from MIS about various areas (the more popular dogging/meet up places which are freely available on the internet to those who wish to look) after the release of C's activities on social media sites ?

For an FLO his mother, imo, appears quite uninformed on so many aspects of a missing person enquiry but perhaps she has never
actively been involved in one, obviously not a personal one?

I just wonder if they chose MIS because of TWringe's connection feeling that perhaps they could retain some privacy, whereas an 'outside' company wouldn't be so sensitive to the family's requirements? I don't know, all supposition on my part, just trying to make sense and understand it all.

I think the whole failing of the Urquhart side was the misapprehension that 'social media' is private, when it is so, so public in fact.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 29 Jan 2017, 4:51 pm

Just checked the f/b site and seen this. Putting it here for info: -

I am asking respectfully that you post evidence of the finance spent from the fund raised by every person on this site. We understand and support wholly the finding of Corrie, but you need to respond on why you hired MIS and why you choose not to be helped by other firms offering free support, with much better reputations and infrastructure. I mean no disrespect but ask you please to clarify.
LikeShow more reactionsShare
54 54
Comments
Tony Wringe
Tony Wringe Thank you for taking the time to submit the question, however you appear to have based your perspective on what you have read in the media. I can assure you that the piece you are referring to is a particularly poor piece of journalism and very inaccurate. Rather than respond to every baseless, headline grabbing 'story' from the gutter press, I will be issuing the next update shortly as planned. In that update I will be reaffirming the support and thanks from both the family and Suffolk Police for the unique and expert capabilities that MIS have provided and will continue to provide us in the search for Corrie.

Also, as previously committed in my last update, I will be giving an update on the expenditure of the money donated by so many amazingly supportive people.
Like · 141 · 4 mins

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 29 Jan 2017, 5:07 pm

Should be an interesting update then. TW still sounded a bit defensive and a touch angry in his response.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 29 Jan 2017, 8:26 pm

Hi Folks,
It's Sunday, 29th January today and Trisha and I are now "camped" near to Bury St Edmunds.
And as it's the official end of the week, I thought I'd keep it brief (for a change) and just focus on today.
While I confess that I'm not really one for reading newspapers, I've just this morning been made aware by a number of people emailing and texting me that there has been some media activity about Corrie regarding the appointment of a firm called McKenzie Intelligence Services or MIS.
Let me start by saying that I don't really know very much about them beyond a link that I was sent to a newspaper article, and I wasn't really able to find out very much through their website, as it appears to have been replaced with the message, "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded"?
It could be that I'm trying to look at the wrong one - www.mckenzieintelligence.co.uk - or maybe it's my computer that's to blame as the Internet coverage in this area of Suffolk where we're staying can be a bit fickle.
What I can tell you, and please bear with me if you've heard this next message from me before, is that it's important to remember that the McKeague family in Fife has nothing to do with any of the crowdfunding, fundraising or any other solicitations of money from the public that appear to be going on.
Nor have we anything to do with how that money is distributed once it has been collected.
This family's view is that all of you out there are doing more than enough already by contributing to the thought process of helping to find my son, and we're very grateful for that.
In our support for the police, SULSAR search and rescue, the RAF and the volunteers in and around Bury St Edmunds, I'm not sure I understand what it is that this additional resource is bringing to the table, as what has been made clear to me is that the police are not sharing any information about my son's disappearance with this organisation in whatever role they may have been employed to fill.
However, what I do find disturbing is the suggestion, which apparently is also in a printed newspaper today, that there is an online gambling firm involved in some type of fundraising capacity in Corrie's name.
What I have been told and sent a number of screen grab images of - and as always I want to try and just stick just to the facts - is that this gambling website is suggesting that it will give a £2 donation to SULSAR search and rescue every time someone signs up to become a new customer / gambler.
My best understanding of this situation as of today, is that SULSAR is unaware that this firm is doing this in their name.
However, if I find out any differently then please trust I will tell you about this straight away so that we all continue to operate on that same crucial foundation of facts, and not assumptions.
As far as my personal opinion? This appears to be a grab to get new-customers-in-exchange-for-a-missing-person-donation" that's been concocted here. And as Corrie's father I think it's extremely inappropriate to use my missing son's name to recruit and entice new gamblers.
That said, let's end this message on a more positive note and allow me again to say thanks to all of you for staying the course.
And as always, let's bring Corrie home together.
More soon.
M
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 29 Jan 2017, 9:07 pm

Any updates from Uncle T yet, bluebell or TTWO?

Presumably it will be on the facebook page I take it.....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 29 Jan 2017, 9:19 pm

Not posted yet. I assume it will be tomorrow now...
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 29 Jan 2017, 9:36 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Not posted yet. I assume it will be tomorrow now...

Cheers TTWO.

It does all sound a bit 'shady'. What is it with these dodgy P.I's.....

Just seems a front to launder money if you ask me.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 29 Jan 2017, 10:04 pm

@TTWO - I read somewhere a while back that the Corrie discussions on Websleuths was back up and running.... Just had a look about on there but can't see anything? Is it for members only?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Sun 29 Jan 2017, 10:11 pm

Moved the thread or opened it as a new type of thread, no idea what's gone on really lol but here's the link

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?328167-Missing-Corrie-McKeague-Family-Facebook-Live-Q-amp-A-3/page25

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 29 Jan 2017, 10:15 pm

eeejay268 wrote:Moved the thread or opened it as a new type of thread, no idea what's gone on really lol but here's the link

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?328167-Missing-Corrie-McKeague-Family-Facebook-Live-Q-amp-A-3/page25

Thanks eeejay, but it says I don't have permission or something so obviously need to be a member then...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 29 Jan 2017, 10:45 pm

Sorry Andrew...Just had to grab some extra grub as I have a very long drive tomorrow! Yes the thread over there is now in the "parking lot" which is the equivalent of our Members Coffee Lounge.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 30 Jan 2017, 9:51 am

Apparently there is a long response from Uncle T on the facebook page... Anyone around who can see it and bring it over.....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 5 Empty Re:the Mystery of Corrie Mckeague.

Post  costello Mon 30 Jan 2017, 10:20 am

Andrew wrote:Apparently there is a long response from Uncle T on the facebook page... Anyone around who can see it and bring it over.....

It is very long Andrew (if it's the one you mean).I will try and copy it.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 5 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Mon 30 Jan 2017, 10:26 am

Tony Wringe shared a link.
8 hrs
Update [30/01/17] +129 days
Admin points first:
1. Comments will only be turned on for the following posts:
- The Main update post
- Search Activities Post (when applicable)
- Just Giving Post (SULSAR)
This is to make it possible for the family to read and moderate where necessary, all of the comments on the page - to ensure nothing important is missed and that trolls etc. are quickly removed.
The genuine information surrounding Corrie’s disappearance can be sourced from this Page. What we share here is an aggregation of information and intelligence from official Suffolk Police MIT & RAF sources (where permission to share publicly is given), SULSAR Searches, MIS collection & collation activities, other human & technical sources, Reward Line calls, Corrie’s & the Family’s social media accounts & archives…and over 118,000 friends from the local area and across the world. If you read it somewhere else, it is probably either just copied from here or speculation.
Unfortunately there are a small number of persistent trolls privately messaging members of the group with hateful or conspiracy theory type messages, in some cases on behalf of others, to serve perverse, personal agendas. We would please just ask you ignore or block these individuals or ‘report’ their posts – let’s not give them the publicity they crave. I have no respect or time for those who hide behind anonymity and seek to represent baseless opinion as fact.

2. Comments and submitted posts may be deleted for a number of reasons - please don’t take it personally if it happens to you. The reasons include:
- Repetition.
- Lack of factual basis (where known fact exists) upon which others may base further speculation, creating false collateral.
- Repetition
- Argumentative, disrespectful or bullying behaviour
- Compromises or interferes with an active line of investigation
- Refers to Psychics/Mediums/Clairvoyants or their services
- Overtly advertises a Company, its products or services
- Requests support for other personal campaigns or fund-raising
- Repetition!

3. Fundraising:
The just giving page reached (exceeded) its target, no further donations are being sought. The family would be delighted if anyone still wishing to make a donation would consider giving to SULSAR, to support the incredible work they do.
The whole extended family & friends, particularly:
The Urquhart’s - Nicola and hubby
The McKeague’s - Makeyan, Darroch (and Corrie)
The Wringe’s - Nanna Pat, Kerry and myself
Would like to thank every single one of you for your incredible generosity in money and time to SULSAR and the continued support to #findcorrie.

4. BEFORE YOU POST, especially if you have recently joined the site - PLEASE check out the www.findcorrie.co.uk WEBSITE for the FAQ’s, timeline and previous updates - it is very possible your question is answered in there. We now intend to answer any further repeat questions with a post directly to the website, with a comment to the person saying ‘FAQ’. We don’t do this to be rude, but to improve everyone’s understanding and involvement.
THE UPDATE:
Funds:
The Fundraising that was organized by members of the group, which raised £53,100 (approximately £49,000 after Just Giving take their fee) is being administrated by a professionally certified Accountancy firm, which is not paid for from the funds donated, as previously committed to by me.

The expenditure to date is as follows (approximate as I don’t have the monthly report yet):
Travel & associated incidentals (Nicola, Darroch & Makeyan) - £1,200
IT, Telephony (Reward phones credit), Printing, Catering (Search Day) - £1,800
McKenzie Intelligence Services - £13,200
Total Expenditure to date is approximately £16,200 (with approx. £33,000 remaining).
McKenzie Intelligence Services (MIS):
In the last update I told you that “I was delighted…to secure the services of an Elite team of specialists (some of whom are colleagues from the organization I used to work with) to support our efforts to find Corrie.”
I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of Nicola, myself and the rest of the family to reaffirm our thanks to Forbes and his team at MIS (6 of them have spent time working on this so far) and who have brought a unique level of capability to our search, in respect to all-source collection and collation methods and analytics. Their global reputation for data and imagery analytics, including proof of life investigative experience is well deserved. As former colleagues of mine, they are treating this search very personally and have undertaken this work at a fraction of their standard fees, for which we are incredibly grateful.
Subject to standard Police operational protocols, the MIS team are in direct communication with the Suffolk Police MIT team and are sharing their intelligence product with them, for which the Detective Inspector in charge of the Investigation has passed on his personal thanks and appreciation.

What are MIS doing?
They are focusing on the Collection & Collation activities, in support of the MIT investigation work. This is why we brought in an Intelligence Services organization to begin with, not a Private Investigator (which we may yet do – although we would only use one that does not sell stories to the national gutter press!). The first task was not to investigate - Suffolk Police have that capability; what was needed was structured information and a collection plan to fill any identified gaps.
I’ve shared the ‘Intelligence Cycle’ in previous updates – the process by which you turn information into intelligence.
Collection
Collation
Interpretation (Assessment)
Communication
One of the significant challenges we recognized early on was a lack of resources to collect and collate all of the available information. The highest priority early on is to collect as much of the available raw information as possible and to isolate any items of forensic interest:
- CCTV
- Witness Sightings
- Door Knocks/leaflet drops
- Immediate area searches
- Wider area sightings
- SIGINT (telephone and data communication records)
- Vehicle sightings/details
- Bins
We were being contacted by a lot of people saying they had tried to contact 101 or the incident number but either got no reply or nobody ever called them back. We also suddenly started receiving a lot of information via the FB page that needed to be collected and collated, but the Police did not have the capability or availability to do so.
There were a number of unanswered questions on people/places/events etc. that could not be answered because the chronology and relationships were not established. As a result of this gap, ‘intelligence based’ decisions were not being made, which reduces efficiency and prioritization.
The first thing that MIS have done is to create a geo-spatial map, using a military grade intelligence system. The easiest way I can describe this is for those who are unfamiliar, is for you to picture an A3 map of the UK lying flat on a table; you can zoom in and out of the map from 1 metre to the whole planet.
On top of that you then overlay a transparent page, upon which is plotted each location and time that Corrie is known to have been at that evening – but you can play this sequence on top of the map as you zoom around.
On top of that you add another transparent page, upon which you plot all of the CCTV, with their arcs, rotations etc. – again, you can ‘play’ the rotations, but now relative to where Corrie is at any given moment.
You can then add another layer showing where individuals or groups of people, vehicles etc. etc. As many layers as you like.
You can then play or hide as many of those filtered layers at a time as you like – building up a geo-spatial map that allows you to then look at sightings in time and location to see if there could be a pattern, or to see where people and events are relative to each other.
This map shows us what we know. It also indicates what we don’t. From that we build a collection plan to use whatever other ‘collection’ capabilities we have at our disposal, such as surveillance, human intelligence, technical capabilities etc. to fill the blanks.
As a result of the work the team have been doing, we have already been able to challenge some of the previously held assumptions of what could or could not have happened. We now have new areas where we realise we do or do not know something relevant, such as the fact that Corrie DID meet up with his RAF mates in town; he did go into SO Bar and Wetherspoons with them. We know that he did go into Flex with at least one of his mates and we now also know more about the circumstances in which he left Flex and whilst outside Mama Mia's. This in turn has lead us to a ‘Collection’ plan in respect to a recent event at one of these venues which may have relevance to Corrie’s disappearance.
We now also know that the previously reported telephone/data communications account is not entirely accurate, which introduces other possibilities; Corrie did not use his telephone in the time he was in the doorway at Hughes, contrary to previous reports/assumptions – it is therefore unlikely an alarm was set to wake him, casting doubt on a planned meeting at a given time.
We have collated information which brings into question the time and location of a previously discounted individual, as well as 3 local men in a group and 2 other individuals who were also previously unidentified in the Horseshoe area.
Imagery analysis that the team has undertaken has conclusively eliminated a number of individuals who some people were trying to assert was Corrie exiting the Horseshoe in a change of clothes.
Other imagery analysis work continues which is beyond that which would be normally available in such a case.
This is what I can share; there is more I cannot. The team continue to work hard to support the MIT investigation by trying to improve the coherence of the original information that is available.
SEARCH:
Our thanks yet again to all of the teams from Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire Search and Rescue, again supported by 4x4 Response crews who helped orchestrate the search on the 22nd. In addition, the Drone flight and search dog teams from all over the country! Again, I would like to emphasise that these searches are undertaken in collaboration with the Suffolk Police MIT. In this case, the POLSAR was on stand-by if required – as was the case, due to the separate discoveries of bones (non-human) and a grave – neither of which was related to the search for Corrie. In another demonstration of cooperation, the cadaver dogs that the family had sourced were then also made available to MIT to allow them to undertake a search they had previously been unable to complete.
A huge thank you to all of those group members who volunteered to help – many times more than we were permitted to use. For safety, we take very careful direction and instruction from the Search experts at SULSAR, who tell us how many people can be involved.
Huge thanks also to the ‘catering team’ – an Army marches on its stomach!

The Horseshoe Search.
The entire area has now been ‘cleared’, with no trace of Corrie discovered.
The Bins that were recovered in December were forensically examined and returned no trace either.
This is a FAQ: The whole area which has now been searched and cleared includes external Roof areas, internal roof spaces, inside all of the buildings, the out-buildings, stairwells, car parking spaces, bin areas, drains and basements where present. This includes with aerial assets, physical rooftop access, cadaver dogs, scent dogs and SOCO support.
THE BIN LORRY(S) / REFUSE SITE(S):
The irresponsible ‘journalism’ by a National newspaper that wrongly named one of the Biffa employees as being the driver who was on duty that night, is reprehensible. The Police were made aware of their intent to publish by Nicola when one of their staff door-stepped her and told her about it whilst attempting to solicit a comment from her. Nicola declined to comment and immediately contacted the MIT. Rightly the company and the Police contacted the paper and they withdrew the story, but sadly they had already published. Someone posted it into a comment on the FC group, as soon as we saw it, it was deleted and an immediate request for nobody else to name him (or anyone else on the page, as was already the requested policy). Hopefully the paper will be sued for such irresponsible behaviour.
Nicola received a call from the individual’s family thanking her for acting so quickly to try and protect their identity.
Please don’t anyone here name anybody on the page – these are real human beings with families and a right to privacy and a right to be treated as innocent until proven guilty. If you have a concern or believe you know something, then please pass the information on privately – thank you.
Separately; acting on an observation that we made, the Police performed a technical test relating to Corrie’s phone and the bin lorry – it was inconclusive, but we are still assessing the outcome as it may form part of a further collection plan.

PHONE:
[This section is unchanged from the previous update] Corrie’s black, Nokia Lumia 435 phone, which was in a black leather case, is still missing. Please be on the look out for it.
Corrie’s phone pinged the Barton Mills micro-mast in a time indicating it could have only travelled in a vehicle. Micro-masts are directional. The footprint of this mast means that there are a number of roads that the phone could have travelled on, including not passing through Barton Mills roundabout itself, whilst still pinging the mast. It could therefore have been in a different vehicle than the bin lorry.

CCTV:
The Police are not currently asking for any assistance with identifying anymore people from the CCTV images. If this changes, they will let us know.
The MIT team continues to provide access to the CCTV footage to Nicola.

MARHAM:
Whilst the investigation into the Marham attempted abduction and Corrie’s disappearance are not actively being connected, it is equally true to say that no evidence yet exists to discount a connection. As previously mentioned, the likelihood of terrorist involvement has been largely discounted, with a potential motive of sexual assault or a revenge attack deemed more likely.

VEHICLES:
4 Vehicles (including the Bin Lorry) were seen in the Horseshoe area in the time window (between 0300 - 0500hrs) of interest. All of the vehicles have been identified. All of the drivers have been identified and spoken to. Active investigation into at least 2 of them continues.
There are a number of other vehicles that were identified between 0500 - 1600hrs, investigation continues.

REALLY?
The next section is somewhat surreal to include, but it seems there is a need to say it for the benefit of one of the web forums which doesn't seem to want to let fact get in the way of their theories! Rather than go the libel route, we'll just state it here publicly (I won't post the screen shots we have that identify the fake profiles that have been used, including the ones pretending to be me and Nicola).
[In Nicola's own words]. For those that believe Darroch drove to Bury to kill or hide his brother; Darroch was in Dunfermline in his bed (this can be proved as his phone would be registered on the mast) talking to his brother on the Friday night. Darroch was then at his work at 0700 hours on the Saturday until 1700 hours This can be corroborated by endless people and cctv.. It takes 7 hours to drive to Bury. To those who support the pages and people that make comments like this about a 21 year old who is missing his best friend and brother, words fail me. they don't actually fail me, but it most certainly would not be dignified to write it.

MEDIA:
The family has maintained excellent relationships with those reputable news channels/outlets from the outset that are genuinely trying to help us raise the profile of our search for Corrie. We would like to recognize their professionalism and pass on our thanks for all their help so far.

To the #findcorrie Twitter and FB self-appointed ‘broadcast’ team - I say this every update! For your tireless, unseen and unrewarded efforts of raising people’s awareness that Corrie is still missing – one hashtag at a time. Thank you so much.

The Suffolk Police MIT:
Thank you. I haven’t actually said it publicly before. We know the problem is budgets from central government, not desire or capability from the force.

To Cheryl and Wayne at the Bull Inn, Jo Leach, Andy & the whole team at SULSAR, to all the other people who have got in touch and offered us their time and expertise, from Specialist Dogs, aircraft, TV screen vans and so many more…. Sincerely and humbly, thank you all.
April asked us to pass on her thanks for the well wishes she has received for her and baby. They are both doing well with the support of her and our families and friends.
And, it’s been a while since he was mentioned, so there may be some on here who don’t know – this page was originally set up by Jake Game, a young man from Bury St Edmunds who took it upon himself to do something to help when he first heard that a Serviceman had disappeared in his home town of Bury St Edmunds. It was a completely altruistic act – thank you Jake, 118,000 thank you’s.
For his next challenge, Jake is throwing himself along with a friend out of a perfectly serviceable aircraft to raise money for sulsar! He also starts his new job this Sunday - we are delighted for him; he will be an asset to any employer. Best of luck with both mate.

To C&L – thank you so much.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 30 Jan 2017, 10:45 am

Much appreciated, costello.

Blimey it is a long one. Will come back to it a bit later and have a proper read.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 30 Jan 2017, 2:30 pm

Read this on Reddit so bringing it over as things get deleted/lost there at times.   It's the equivalent of hearsay I suppose as apparently copied from #FC, but of some interest. Just something and nothing though.

Nicola posted this hidden in the comments, in reply to someone called Ursula Mcevilly:-
Thank you. When I was first told by police corrie had been asked to leave in flex. I immediately asked what for. To be told he hadn't done anything wrong. He was just tapped on the shoulder and left without a problem made no sense what so ever to me. I refused to accept it. As it is not logical. I was told a big story by the DI that corrie was being cuddled by the bouncer and having a laugh it was all just the best of friends. This just wasn't right. But it's what I was told by police so I trusted it was the truth. I then watched CCTV about 3 weeks ago and that's most certainly not what I watched at flex. The police have personally privately fully apologised to me for their mistake and have publicly confined it a bit. But being put out of a club as corrie was unsteady on his feet and drunk is exactly what you would understand and expect somone to be put out for. Which is why I wanted it clarified. Hopefully it has been now x

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 30 Jan 2017, 3:17 pm

bluebell wrote:Read this on Reddit so bringing it over as things get deleted/lost there at times.   It's the equivalent of hearsay I suppose as apparently copied from #FC, but of some interest.   Just something and nothing though.

Nicola posted this hidden in the comments, in reply to someone called Ursula Mcevilly:-
Thank you. When I was first told by police corrie had been asked to leave in flex. I immediately asked what for. To be told he hadn't done anything wrong. He was just tapped on the shoulder and left without a problem made no sense what so ever to me. I refused to accept it. As it is not logical. I was told a big story by the DI that corrie was being cuddled by the bouncer and having a laugh it was all just the best of friends. This just wasn't right. But it's what I was told by police so I trusted it was the truth. I then watched CCTV about 3 weeks ago and that's most certainly not what I watched at flex. The police have personally privately fully apologised to me for their mistake and have publicly confined it a bit. But being put out of a club as corrie was unsteady on his feet and drunk is exactly what you would understand and expect somone to be put out for. Which is why I wanted it clarified. Hopefully it has been now x
It doesn't even make sense. What exactly has been clarified? Is Nicola saying there was some kind of disagreement?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next